Male HQ

Discussion on Married Gay Men (有妇之夫) Whom Hv Gay Sex + An Open Letter to Married Men + Married men's stress & struggles (compiled)

Guest Married

7 minutes ago, Think Of Others said:

"Served" used by two persons here.

Ooohhh.... What a word to use in a relationship, I think. 🤔🤔🤔

As the fairer sex climbs up higher the ladder of gender equality these days, they scoff off the idea of serving a 老爷, and may get disgusted by it.  Also to some women, sex is dirty, so does not want it to be part of the relationship formula.  They could choose to dominate over their other spouses in career achievements to attain comfort for themselves ("Wash the dishes and laundry!"; "Mop the house!"; "Change the diapers!"; "Fetch the kids to and from school!")...

13 minutes ago, AFter8 said:

As the fairer sex climbs up higher the ladder of gender equality these days, they scoff off the idea of serving a 老爷, and may get disgusted by it.  Also to some women, sex is dirty, so does not want it to be part of the relationship formula.  They could choose to dominate over their other spouses in career achievements to attain comfort for themselves ("Wash the dishes and laundry!"; "Mop the house!"; "Change the diapers!"; "Fetch the kids to and from school!")...

wow. its deep. indeed i think its happening such as u said. 

1 hour ago, AFter8 said:

Well, it appears to me that the women as described above simply have strong personality and character.  Guys need to know how to accept and handle them. Really not easy, must tread carefully in order not to step on landmines.

1 hour ago, Think Of Others said:

Well, it appears to me that the women as described above simply have strong personality and character.  Guys need to know how to accept and handle them. Really not easy, must tread carefully in order not to step on landmines.

Yah boy.. Women these days love to compare notes over afternoon high tea about how to squeeze the most out of their other halves without venturing into bed exercises lol. It’s a sign of changing times and trends in the local context. Sad, are we guys... 😑

50 minutes ago, AFter8 said:

Yah boy.. Women these days love to compare notes over afternoon high tea about how to squeeze the most out of their other halves without venturing into bed exercises lol. It’s a sign of changing times and trends in the local context. Sad, are we guys... 😑

r u serious?? they talked abt such??!! oh my tian....

5 hours ago, Tampguy79 said:

r u serious?? they talked abt such??!! oh my tian....

Voilà! This illustrates the adage that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. We grow up being wired differently, our body make up are also different, so our needs can be extreme lor.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:17 PM, Think Of Others said:

"Served" used by two persons here.

Ooohhh.... What a word to use in a relationship, I think. 🤔🤔🤔

It's probably just a play of words. I will never use the word "use" for my spouse but " served" is more a kinky way to express it. Really depends on the intention.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, AFter8 said:

Maybe a longer foreplay can arouse her to get the hots and give in to your tongue for another 8-10 minutes? 😘

The pleasure of giving pleasure excites. But never did this often.

Foreplay helps but even this is hard to start 10 yrs down the road.

1 minute ago, mesmerizedglobal said:

The pleasure of giving pleasure excites. But never did this often.

Foreplay helps but even this is hard to start 10 yrs down the road.

I agree with you on the hard part as a couple ages with the years.  I remember vividly that my boss would go on regular hot dates with his wifey, leaving their kids with his in-laws.  The romance has to go on, no matter how recent or how long after the marital union lor.

9 hours ago, AFter8 said:

I agree with you on the hard part as a couple ages with the years.  I remember vividly that my boss would go on regular hot dates with his wifey, leaving their kids with his in-laws.  The romance has to go on, no matter how recent or how long after the marital union lor.

agreed. 

yet 1 of the common problem, (in my own thinking) is that when we try to keep the romance up n yet we dont get back the results (no need 100%) we as hubby also will get sian. 

I'm married, the main issue is my wife does not have a dick lol.............    seriously though, I do have a long term femboi friend and I often wonder what it would be like to live with her full time...............  our meetings are red hot and have been for the 8 years we have been together----  but I do feel if she was here all the time it would cool off....  just like a marriage.....  so maybe my torture of not meeting her when i want is what keeps the lust alive -----she lives with parents and we struggle to find safe place and time to meet------     but to answer the 'married man struggles' I'd say it is the balancing act of 'normal' life and the deep secret desire to be with my submissive pretty little femboi.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:52 AM, Tampguy79 said:

agreed. 

yet 1 of the common problem, (in my own thinking) is that when we try to keep the romance up n yet we dont get back the results (no need 100%) we as hubby also will get sian. 

The dead bedroom issue is quite an issue for married couples or even unmarried ones these days. There's a whole Reddit thread on this

On 1/30/2020 at 10:21 AM, john1965 said:

I'm married, the main issue is my wife does not have a dick lol.............    seriously though, I do have a long term femboi friend and I often wonder what it would be like to live with her full time...............  our meetings are red hot and have been for the 8 years we have been together----  but I do feel if she was here all the time it would cool off....  just like a marriage.....  so maybe my torture of not meeting her when i want is what keeps the lust alive -----she lives with parents and we struggle to find safe place and time to meet------     but to answer the 'married man struggles' I'd say it is the balancing act of 'normal' life and the deep secret desire to be with my submissive pretty little femboi.

I'd like to know your femboi friend if possible =)

On 2/1/2020 at 11:09 AM, archdraong said:

The dead bedroom issue is quite an issue for married couples or even unmarried ones these days. There's a whole Reddit thread on this

My Bf and I have a ‘dead bedroom’ in terms of sex (if that’s what you call it). It’s been that way for many years. Yet it’s alive in a different sense, with love — kissing hugging and touching. We’re monogamous btw, and happy keeping it that way. If i feel horny (we’re human after all), I just jerk it off — the urge is over and done with in less than 5 minutes, and that frees you to get on with your life and focus on more productive things without distraction. Why risk losing a priceless r’ship with my soulmate just for a short meaningless fuck of a fling with someone else?  

On 2/5/2020 at 2:16 PM, A350-900ULR said:

My Bf and I have a ‘dead bedroom’ in terms of sex (if that’s what you call it). It’s been that way for many years. Yet it’s alive in a different sense, with love — kissing hugging and touching. We’re monogamous btw, and happy keeping it that way. If i feel horny (we’re human after all), I just jerk it off — the urge is over and done with in less than 5 minutes, and that frees you to get on with your life and focus on more productive things without distraction. Why risk losing a priceless r’ship with my soulmate just for a short meaningless fuck of a fling with someone else?  

Tbh if both sides are okay with the status quo of dead bedroom. Then that's fine as not everyone is so into the whole sexual release be it guys or girls. It only becomes an issue when it affects adversely either side. But like you've said, it's better to fix the issue without looking for just temporary release, of course unless the other party is okay with your flings (you can't blame him or her I'd they do the same as well)

Edited by archdraong

• 6 months later...

Greetings All.

I am newbie here.

Struggles are knowing that i am a closet Bi but already married. Now faced with constraints and getting used to it - place, tight schedule, being discreet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion on Married Gay Men (有妇之夫) Whom Hv Gay Sex + An Open Letter to Married Men + Married men's stress & struggles (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.