Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

I am new here. 176, 66, 43 T. 

Just single after 8 long torturing years. Just making some good sports eg. Badminton friends or catch up over a drink. Rs then maybe takes more time., prefer slim guys though if this is important. I am not those attractive person but maybe caring and not self centered. 

Hi,  anyone wants to make friends with me but would prefer the person to be Chinese, Iess than 40yrs old, average/decent looking, slim/fit, discreet, safe, clean and likes to chat.

As for me, I am 46yrs, also decent good looking person, discreet, married chi, have professional job. I love to travel, enjoy great food, listen to music and others.

I am living in Penang, don't mind for long distance relationship. We can figure out something that may works for us later. Lastly, I will respect your privacy, so do you.

If you fit the bill, you can telegram me at id : smart8898

Edited by smart88

Hi, just joined here for few days.

MY Chi 27 178 80 acting straight. Currently trying best to reduce back to 70.

Joining here is to meet some new friends and chit chat first then only think for something more.

If you also looking to meet new friends and chit chat, kindly send me a message. Can talk anything.

Edited by Max97
On 3/30/2024 at 4:40 PM, Tofuhyung said:

Hey Hi Hello, I’m 25c 168/50 looking for preferably someone taller and close age range. Would be nice if you are a gamer too, but if you’re not it’s fine too. 

I’m up for chatting, dating, gaming and fun/hookup.

Dm?

Hi! I'm new here. 18, ind, 182, 68. Just moved back here from Australia and am currently serving my NS.

I'm looking to chat, make some new friends and maybe have some fun.

I'm really inexperienced so I don't really know what I'm doing lmao.

Feel free to DM me! 

Edited by Herrett