Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Tyler here, from Thailand. 43/183/65.
I’m your yoga-loving, meditation geek, sports enthusiast, art admirer, history buff, and an avid traveler.

Here for vibrant conversations, make new friends, and embark on exciting explorations together. Say hello, and let the good times roll! 🚀

Dive into the Sensual Flow, Discover Your Authentic Self

Let's be friend: Facebook - Tyler Rabbit Wong

BWBanner.jpg.b61c6feda571b276cf7163110fbb3ec8.jpg

Helloo malay here. 25yrs, 170cm and 65kg. Beefy muscle bears are my type so far. Still a virgin but feeling like a btm haha

Not sure what I'm looking for atm but have been having fun reading through the different groups and just happy to be lurking here

Edited by dan__
8 hours ago, keithlyndon said:

Hello. Newbie here, both to BW and to the community. Recommended by a mate. Nervous but excited for this journey! Say hi!

6 hours ago, Rex 25 said:

Hii , I am new here !! Planning to visit Singapore this weekend and hope can meet some people to jus hang out and have fun :) . Do say hi if wanna meet or anything haha or jus want to chat xD 

Welcome to bw both of u.Enjoy your stay here.

Hello, i’m 24c 174 68 lean boy stay in the west, looking for twinky bf preferably below 30yo & well groomed. Preferably financially independent, wanna settle down frs. 

I enjoy night drives (u drive) & singing k, i do crochet on the side too. Also if you’re trying to keep fit we can workout together. 

Do tele me @jongster23 if you’re keen to go on a date w me 🫶

• 2 weeks later...

Heyy everyone,

Local Indian Bisexual top here. 28years old. 181cm and 87kg. 
Looking for no strings attached fun (safe) and chats. 

No racial preference. Prefer Safe Fun. 

Do have a thick long meat

Hmu on Tele: @pottermore989

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm Mel, a 41-year-old who's happily married and openly bisexual. I have a passion for crossdressing, finding it a wonderful way to express myself. Apart from that, I'm an avid lover of the great outdoors. Whether it's hiking, camping, or just a stroll in the park, being outside is where I feel most alive. Always up for an adventure or exploring new horizons!

• 2 weeks later...

Seeking Uncle or mature daddy looking type of guy for fun (nsa). I’m into chinese man who is flex/btm/top with age more than 55yo, old is gold (hehe)

I am 46yo tall and stocky local chinese top (183, 95kg)married

If keen, pls add me at wechat cocky2017

TQ, Cheers!

Edited by EC1974
  • 2 weeks later...