Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, chinese uncut BDSM slaveboy here, 29 m KL.

Love to be to milked or edged. I have experience in prostate play, bondage, milking, CBT, sounding, electro, public exhibition etc.

Can discuss on Telegram or WhatsApp if prefer. Can share pics if you want too, just DM me. 

Hello everyone! I’m 33 175 100kg Malay btm. I’m in the process of losing weight! So any advise given is awesome! I just pick up inline skating but it’s too scary! 😂😂 doing a lot of running right now, and so far I have already lost 15kg! I aim for 40 more kg! 

anyways, just a horny single Btm open for anything, friends, fun, ltr. You name me. Feel free to hit me up ya! :) 

Edited by ryuin

hello! newbie not newbie here. much interest in popular culture in film and TV, BL, arts (i volunteer with an arts group; and work at an archive), history, and spirituality (reading up on philosophical taoism; also open to talking about zen buddhism). 

read quite a bit, game now and then, listen to podcasts a lot, binge on netflix.

thinker and daydreamer. collector of stories - tell me yours. 

hello, 21/166/61 chn nsf here, bored and looking for people to talk to. looking for safe, non-anal fun as well (e.g jo buddy), open to anyone but preference to people arnd my age or older.

feel free to dm me here or tele @doublemantou

Edited by fish_balls
On 9/23/2023 at 2:10 PM, Straight4Straight said:

I wonder where the discreet manly expats have been? I used to get messages/ Dms, seem to have vanished as Covid vanished! Lolz 

30, 176, 69- masculine for masculine here!

U can find> "Discreet Manly Expats" mostly at the Condominiums at/around Redhill Area.

I stay there so i get to see these type of men, haha

Discreet 43-year-old Singaporean Chinese professional guy seeks like-minded man for friendship, fun, and connection.

I'm a well-travelled, active guy who enjoys outdoor sports (running, road cycling), culture, and meeting interesting people. I'm also discreet and respectful of others privacy.

Sports keeps me busy but yet inside me, there is yearning for a closer mate/ buddy. I'm looking for a guy who is kind, intelligent, fun to be around and share a bantar. Someone who is also open-minded and adventurous. We could be sporting bros or closer buddies.

If you're interested in getting to know each other better, send me a message (Telegram: @leroy3182). We can start with a coffee, and see where things go from there.

On 10/3/2023 at 9:22 AM, flatwhite25 said:

Discreet 43-year-old Singaporean Chinese professional guy seeks like-minded man for friendship, fun, and connection.

I'm a well-travelled, active guy who enjoys outdoor sports (running, road cycling), culture, and meeting interesting people. I'm also discreet and respectful of others privacy.

Sports keeps me busy but yet inside me, there is yearning for a closer mate/ buddy. I'm looking for a guy who is kind, intelligent, fun to be around and share a bantar. Someone who is also open-minded and adventurous. We could be sporting bros or closer buddies.

If you're interested in getting to know each other better, send me a message (Telegram: @leroy3182). We can start with a coffee, and see where things go from there.

All the best . You should have no problem making friends here . 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, nsfboi2002 said:

hello 21/168/58 t here looking for ppl arnd my age for chats n fun

Sorry if i sound rude but you've come to the "RIGHT PLACE FOR FUN" & not chats & my advice?

i have encountered many 21yo like you who are disguised as sheep but inside they are 🐺.

***BUT I APPLAUD👏👏👏U for trying, so all the best, from @30yochinese😘."

On 4/26/2022 at 12:16 AM, Str8curiousballs said:

I am str8 chn early 50. At the time of writing (20/4/22), never let a guy touch before, and I never touch a guy before. Curious about balls, looking for balls to touch and maybe more, see how it goes, as I never did before.

Still searching no chance yet, so hard meh? 😅😅😅 got a few PM me but all got no place and prefer outdoor which I dont feel comfortable... so no luck loh, just try to touch my first dick don’t seem easy... 😂😂😂

Guest poxster
4 hours ago, mly99 said:

Hello everyone im 24 165cm 42kg malay  boy here. Im a bottom. But not really into anal but really love to taste men D👀k. 

Stay around north area

welcome :) and you're a side then so you don't have to conform to the normative top/bottom dichotomy