Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hi everyone, I'm new to Crossdressing and new to blowing wind! You can call me Rachel. 💕 I'm local chn, 180, 63kg.

I'm interested in generous men who are decent looking, clean, shaved, confident, can host in hotels, and are hung. Oh and know how to pleasure me too. Lol.

I'm also interested in meeting other CD to make friends and learn from them! Need some like minded people in my circle. But discreetly of course.

You can add me in telegram at @RQing, but please be willing to share how you look like as well as introduce yourself. Or else I will not respond. 🤭

23 hours ago, RachelCD said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to Crossdressing and new to blowing wind! You can call me Rachel. 💕 I'm local chn, 180, 63kg.

I'm interested in generous men who are decent looking, clean, shaved, confident, can host in hotels, and are hung. Oh and know how to pleasure me too. Lol.

I'm also interested in meeting other CD to make friends and learn from them! Need some like minded people in my circle. But discreetly of course.

You can add me in telegram at @RQing, but please be willing to share how you look like as well as introduce yourself. Or else I will not respond. 🤭

Damn. I lost at 'hung' 🤣🤣 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 1:28 PM, Sengkang92 said:

Hello. Not really new but I'm 31chn 167 65 bi-married. Looking for a similar stats regular friend/ buddy that can host. Generally prefer older. 

Hmu to find out more. 

On 4/11/2023 at 1:28 PM, Sengkang92 said:

Hello. Not really new but I'm 31chn 167 65 bi-married. Looking for a similar stats regular friend/ buddy that can host. Generally prefer older. 

Hmu to find out more. 

Too bad

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone 🙂

I'm  not exactly new to BW, been here for a few years now, but just saw this thread and thought of putting myself out there,

I'm 31, Mly, 180/100, east sider, can't host

Seeks hygienic guys age 25-50, who are into light fun, 

cuddles, kisses, bj/hj, 

So hit me up via dm here or can chat on tele too,

Edited by Rolling_Hafi
:)

Hi, im a malaysian india, totally unused/virgin totally inexperienced dick that havent explore yet ahahah. Seeking to get my virgin dick sucked hahhahh.

Straight/top indian 172/89/22 

(pm me for give my virgin dick a suprise🤤🤣) tele-yolojay

On 5/11/2014 at 4:43 PM, SeannyShortcake said:

Welcome all.

This place was once known for the mature gay Singaporean male.

But we are experiencing an influx of men from all ages and different nationalities these years.

Anonymous guests can be bitchy sometimes (rather frequently) but nothing to fear cause the mods will moderate their asses if they get out of hand.

Peace out.

I do strongly agree

30yr old hairy white submissive with oral fixation fetish and bubble butt that likes to be played with. Looking to blow a nice cock and lick anywhere you please, super turned on by big mushroom heads! Happy to wear bra/panties if it pleases you (identify as sissy). The more verbal the better, online play fun too! -aseattlesub@Hotmail.com -gameswithcuffs (fetlife)

Hi! Attached local Chinese here. Standing at 179m and 58kg. I’m in my early 30s so the weight is gaining in not so ideal places. I do some light workout to keep that in check.

I am inexperienced, here to find safe, no strings attached exploration of sex and passion between two men. Romantically attracted to females only. Sexually, both, with males as a strong curiosity.

I believe I would be what people in this circle call a flex. Depending on the person, I fantasise being in different roles.

Let’s chat!

Edited by Creampuff Yuzu