Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hey Peeps

been to this forum briefly before out of curiosity but didnt post or signed for an account till now.

I’m bi curious, definitely discreet. Not sure what I am looking for just yet be it just friend or chatting partner. 

my stats are 173/65/30

staying in the west

Edited by Cletienne
On 3/27/2022 at 10:00 PM, SubAL1 said:

Local Eurasian mixed Chinese here slim skinny, bi.

Bot here 🙃 feels strange to say that out here. My secret side of me to be bottom 

Curious where this would lead

Haha why was it a secret side to be a btm? It is awesome. 

hi, i join few months

i am discreet chinese 50/180/85 stocky built, seeks chinese friend and also can provide free oil massage as practice  if you can host only  

please PM me with intro etc

•  

Chat (104)

On 3/30/2022 at 3:50 AM, Rustydrag0n said:

Hi everyone! 

Chinese chub here 33/178/110.

Bi curious and looking to explore and have fun with like minded newbies. Always wanted to try sucking and getting sucked by someone. Want to visit a sauna too, but I get nervous, so hopefully someone can bring and show me the ropes. 

I feel like I could be a vers top, but don’t mind sucking you off if we can click. 

Staying in the west side but can’t host. Flexible to travel if we make plans. Prefer to be extremely discreet. 

Hit me up on line/tele: @r_drag0n

Hi I would like to chat with you and talk further. I am average fit guy here but I love chubby guys very much especially if they are top and can Dom. Add me at telegram : @Dnesh93

On 6/2/2022 at 10:44 AM, Startup said:

I am not exactly new here. But taking the opportunity to introduce myself here to boost my chances of finding the right ‘match’.

i had my first relationship when I was 33. It lasted less than 2 years. I decided that ltr or bf is not for me as I don’t think it’s the path I want to take in life.

i have been a celibate for the most part of my life. I don’t even diy. 

2020 was my undoing cos in that year I stayed alone and felt lonely. I had 2 buddies in that year. But both were short lived as they were both married. 

i am seeking more of a buddy/brother kind of relationship. Just enjoy each other’s company and share about life’s experiences.

Even though I love cuddling and I am pure bottom, sex is optional. Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy physical intimacy too. But I prefer it to be more about communication and trust.

Since I am looking for a friend (with some benefits), I am open to both single and married. I prefer someone who is sincere and pleasant, and preferably top.

PM me to chat more.

Aw you sound sweet! I kinda feel the same way about sex. I think it's not that important. I feel that emotional connection is the most intimate thing ever and unfortunately very hard to find! 

Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for here! 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Seeking Uncle or mature daddy looking type of guy for fun (nsa). I’m into chinese man who is flex/btm/top with age no less than 55yo, old is gold (hehe)

I am 46yo tall and stocky local chinese top (183, 95kg) married

If keen, pls add me at wechat cocky2017

TQ, Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Any low key Expat/ white/ latino top guys around? Discretion is must if you wanna have light fun! 

30. 176. 68 curious, manly mate here! 
probably Bi now. 
limited experience

DM at Tele only if You fit the bill!

send me ur stats at:

@tgram_2023

Edited by Straight4Straight
On 7/17/2022 at 1:11 AM, 347aidan said:

Hi all, 21/176/64, a total virgin here. Would love a FWB to teach me bottoming and topping. Prefer under 25 and lean/fit.

Thanks for ur honesty,

I worry for u,

Pls get those who respond to U to get a HIV Test done...he mite 🕶️look😍gd on the outside but who knows is he STD-free🤔

On 7/20/2022 at 6:40 PM, Sapiosensuality said:

Bicurious married local Chinese looking to experiment with similar. 33 years old, 168,75. 

Thx for sharing👍I wonder why U seek similar,

as in another Married Guy. I am single & gay, in case anything goes wrong...if I were married I get my Wife involved so I wonder why u would seek a Married💍🧔🏼...guy

Sorry if i sound nosy

• 4 weeks later...