Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

I am new here. 176, 66, 43 T. 

Just single after 8 long torturing years. Just making some good sports eg. Badminton friends or catch up over a drink. Rs then maybe takes more time., prefer slim guys though if this is important. I am not those attractive person but maybe caring and not self centered. 

Left with 2 more months is 1yr anniversary for me in this bw forum. I had tried of searching for the person who is younger than me (around 29-40), clean, safe, discreet and wants to become my bro. Well, I have to admit that it is not easy and sometimes I just think of give up browsing in bw and closing the account. 

Anyway, I want to give myself a last chance again and see that I have the luck to look for this special person in the universe. Perhaps none and I am wasting my time? Well, I am opened for anyone to make friends with me but would prefer the person to be Chinese, Iess than 40yrs old, average/decent looking, slim/fit, discreet, safe, clean and likes to chat. As for me, I am 45yrs, also decent good looking person, discreet, married chi, have professional job. I love to travel, enjoy great food, listen to music and others.

I am living in Penang, don't mind for long distance relationship. We can figure out something that may works for us later. Lastly, I will respect your privacy, so do you.

If you fit the bill, you can telegram me at id : ?

Edited by smart88

Hi, just joined here for few days.

MY Chi 27 178 80 acting straight. Currently trying best to reduce back to 70.

Joining here is to meet some new friends and chit chat first then only think for something more.

If you also looking to meet new friends and chit chat, kindly send me a message. Can talk anything.

Edited by Max97