Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all. Being browsed trough BW quite awhile but haven’t got myself registered. Registered last year and realised there is this chatroom recently. Met someone in Kl through BW and had some clean fun recently. 

I am Chinese 40 married discreet bi top ver from Penang. Travel frequently and looking for friends, chat, clean fun and may be more. 

My experiences 

10 years old - followed friend to kj pool and saw adult men showering naked.  

11 years old - started wearing my friends sisters panties which I stole from his house lol

12 years old - first time held another person's cock. My friends. We didnt know how to jerk off so we just massaged each others cock. 

13 years old - saw parents having sex. Tried with my friend but didnt penetrate. Got jerked off by another friend also that year. He taught me how to jerk off actually. 

No action till 19

Mirc hookup with another guy in sunway. First time receiving a bj and giving one

Same year first time with lady boy

23 got married Haha

Continued with ladyboys every  now and then  but havent hooked up with any guys since. 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

Hello! I’ve been reading off this forum for quite some time now. Decided to join today and hope to meet someone who is also discreet but straight curious like me. 

I’m 27 174 65 Chi SG and I’m smooth and lean. Seeking similar stats! So if you are interested, can you dm me your intro and you tele ID? Let’s chat!

Edited by hellogrey
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chinese chub bottom from KL.

30/173/85

Looking for fun, whether random or planned, and keen on having regular fuck-buddies.

Love sucking dick. Can't host. Open to outdoor fun.

Edited by Dazza
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, newbie here.

I'm 180/80/29, open to anything that comes.

However, I'm currently more into mature daddies of any kinds (married or not). 

And would be perfect if there's a gay couple that looking for a long term 3some.

PM me if you're interested, thanks.

Edited by gpfor3

hey guys 

im 18 this year, chinese 171 72

im still new to all this so still kinda curious

not really looking for a relationship right now but im interested in meeting more dudes and also open to fun

im a little more inclined to mature men but im still open to all 

pm me if interested :))

On 5/29/2020 at 10:10 PM, janth said:

Not really a newbie but coming back here after like 6 years because CB has me bored...

Hit me up for a random chat, happy to entertain (nothing dirty please).

why is this such a mood