Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hey all!!! Jas here!! 30.. Living at around Hougang. I'm a local Indian btw. But speak a little mandarin and understands it very well... 😂 Most of my friends are mandarin speaking.

Looking for Friends and Dates. 

Ves Btm here btw. Hope to meet more people here! 

PM if you want to! ☺️

Edited by Jas_90
On 27/01/2021 at 3:14 PM, Touji said:

Hi I am newbie here.

26y/o Chinese 183cm tall, 77kg

Slow reacting and foolish guy. Like mature man/ muscle~

Looking for chat, friendship and then let's see what happens.

Find me on Line: dcmasterivan

Hi there...

Hi new ^^ 42/155/45 (omg no) here and only looking for friendship. 
Not really into sex (uhm maybe watcher instead) cos i am old and yucky LOL .... can pm me if you wanna chat or go out for drinks. If no, doesn't matter to me cos i am here to read forums and enjoy anything BW has to offer. 

On 30/01/2021 at 10:59 AM, justD said:

Hi new ^^ 42/155/45 (omg no) here and only looking for friendship. 
Not really into sex (uhm maybe watcher instead) cos i am old and yucky LOL .... can pm me if you wanna chat or go out for drinks. If no, doesn't matter to me cos i am here to read forums and enjoy anything BW has to offer. 

Hi there... wanna go out for drinks?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y’all! I’ve Always been on grindr and other gay dating apps for my entire gay experience. I thought that was it when it comes to meeting up or conversing with guys in our community. But man blowing wind took the whole thing to a whole different level. There are meaningful and conversational forum, kinky and useful informations, specific groups for every types of people. I’m only here since yesterday and Im already loving it all!

To introduce myself, I’m 28 y/o Chinese guy from Malaysia. 175, 81. Masculine. Into all races, but mainly attracted to maturity, good personality, and has most of their shit together. To me age doesn’t mean much, cuz even if you’re older it doesn’t mean you’re matured, same goes to younger guys vise versa. Always here for a good connections and new things to learn. 

Hi all, im new here.

happen to chance upon this forum only yesterday. (Where have i been.. haha)

enjoy reading the topics and stuffs here.

Married bi curious dude in north

32/chi/175/88/chub-stocky (wfh makes me fat :()

Edited by curiousDino