Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

• 2 weeks later...

Reckon I'd make my introductions here after lurking as a guest for a while.

Hi! I'm a local Chinese cub (175 / 90) in my late twenties. Much prefer communicating in English. Attempts to converse in Mandarin will 100% end in futility. 

Not exactly sure what to expect, but I'd be down for some good vibes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haro every dudes here... I'm back to being a Newbie .. not sure why maybe coz I'd been missing in action for more than 5 years (joined in 2013). Was down.. recovered from STD, met with a motorbike RTA and had few breakups.. almost went into depression. Hmm thinking positive made me bounced back after losing a loved one from RTA. Well I always thought that let friends be many and life is too short to let things meddle it upside down. So here I am... I'm 45 mixed Malay/ Chinese and Arab. 178/86 🙃

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Hi yall, 

New here. 

Hans, 31 175 80 Malay. 

Been a top in all my past encounters, but now I wanna try being a btm. So someone break my hole please. Hahaha. 

I like kinky chats, chats or just looking for friends in general. 

I'm picking up roller blading and badminton so if you play these, please HMU. 

Pics can be found on my telegram 

Hansuu09 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:57 PM, Hannntuu said:

Hi yall, 

New here. 

Hans, 31 175 80 Malay. 

Been a top in all my past encounters, but now I wanna try being a btm. So someone break my hole please. Hahaha. 

I like kinky chats, chats or just looking for friends in general. 

I'm picking up roller blading and badminton so if you play these, please HMU. 

Pics can be found on my telegram 

Hansuu09 

Welcome Hans... I'd like to bring you to a sauna one of these days for a chat ok if you like... to get to know you better 😏

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 2:05 PM, Straight4Straight said:

Ive turned 1 Year here! Interesting ive not met anyone for Light Fun!

Perhaps i was too specific that wanted to explore things with a Straight/ Bi/ Married Expats only hehe!

31.176cm.64kg, if it matters!

telegram: tgram_2021

line: jnoob2018

ahem... ahem... <Interesting ive not met anyone for Light Fun!>

maybe your choice of USERNAME is to blame?

Kidding...sorry for pulling ur leg =0)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

Chinese chub here 33/178/110.

Bi curious and looking to explore and have fun with like minded newbies. Always wanted to try sucking and getting sucked by someone. Want to visit a sauna too, but I get nervous, so hopefully someone can bring and show me the ropes. 

I feel like I could be a vers top, but don’t mind sucking you off if we can click. 

Staying in the west side but can’t host. Flexible to travel if we make plans. Prefer to be extremely discreet. 

Hit me up on line/tele: @r_drag0n

Edited by Rustydrag0n

Hi everyone,

I am 31 Chinese 170 87. I am quite curious to this and thus would like to explore.

I tend to look for mature 40 or 50 perhaps more understanding, gentle and experience. I am looking for only one and regular.

I stay around Balestier / Novena. if you can host will be good.

I am into shower fun. I like getting my nipple fondle, play and suck. Getting hug and cuddle while wet French kissing each other. and if you are my regular we can explore further like sucking your lollipop like i am a woman.

Edited by Taihen
On 4/2/2022 at 1:27 PM, Taihen said:

Hi everyone,

I am 31 Chinese 170 87. I am quite curious to this and thus would like to explore.

I tend to look for mature 40 or 50 perhaps more understanding, gentle and experience. I am looking for only one and regular.

I stay around Balestier / Novena. if you can host will be good.

I am into shower fun. I like getting my nipple fondle, play and suck. Getting hug and cuddle while wet French kissing each other. and if you are my regular we can explore further like sucking your lollipop like i am a woman.

Would love 69 with you