Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's sexy does not come from the underwear alone. You got to match it with confidence. That's what makes the whole image sexy. You can be wearing the skimpiest pair of thong in the world, that is mesh, etc. but without the confidence to carry it off, it will just look sad. :)

Love. 

Guest darkflame

Don't have.

Call me cheapskate but I use those disposable briefs when I go out since I don't really wear any at home.

I wash those briefs though. Cuz not like anyone is going to see them.

Agree that you need to match it with confidence and a decent body to look sexy. :rolleyes:

This design is really hot, not only the color contrast highlights the bulge, the fabric is thin enough to leave little to imagination :P

Maybe they can do a Singapore version and oralb can be the model. Now THAT would be really hot hot hot ... wooooo hooooooooooooo... :)

You can have my stained underwear after my gym workout, full of manscent and aroma..haha...

My problem with white underwear is that i tend to have urine stains no matter how hard to try to avoid. Sometimes these stains are pretty obvious and hard to wash off. :whistle:

haha... since young till now i am still wearing white underwear. well my time SAF don provide underwear anymore i was during the late 80s and early 90s. well i still wearing some of those white crocodile underwear and a few pieces of CK and some rider brand...... somehow crocodile underwear really feel more comfortable than other brand . i think byford is not bad too . well ck brief somehow don't last i dun know why. and like many of you have said that white is hard to maintain will now my underwear is still pure white. actually white is easy to get away the stain but not the color. the problem is color you cant use bleach. and for white if you want your underwear to last when using bleach you must mix with water and not to pour directly on to the material . and you dun always have to use bleach maybe like few months once and that how i keep my white keep without yellow stain and still in good condition:)

I have a Unico white boxer briefs.

Wear white top (undershirt or sleeveless tank) plus white boxer briefs to sleep.

Look cute and sexy, feel like wanna grope d person wearing like that....

:twisted:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

White underwear (HOMS, CK etc) are nice and sexy...some are abit see-thru :P

Problems: easily get stained by urine.

And the material might turn yellowish after sometime.

I prefer my underwear white so most of the time I wear mine white.

My fav is a kind of CK underwear that seems to be available only in the United States. Extremely comfortable and a little see-through. Once.. after my shower in the changing room, my colleague caught a glimpse and kinda glance over again. Guess it's true that a little translucent is sexy :)

I think white underwear for soldiers are a bad idea. Imagine if you are in a jungle area, and you are in your white undies. It will be so easy for the enemy to spot you. :twisted:

Huh... your statement is rather strange. I wonder why soldiers would wear white underwear without pant and run around in jungle during war haha..haha.. :lol:

Huh... your statement is rather strange. I wonder why soldiers would wear white underwear without pant and run around in jungle during war haha..haha.. :lol:

May be last time why army issued white underwear, is because white underwear can easily spot whether one fxxked around or not. Haha... :lol:

white underwear totally sexy! i love it.

my skinwearx boxer brief is white. sexy and comfortable. i bought a few different colours of this type.

and the white doest leave stain at the crotch area..... go get one..

white underwear totally sexy! i love it.

my skinwearx boxer brief is white. sexy and comfortable. i bought a few different colours of this type.

and the white doest leave stain at the crotch area..... go get one..

Wow..I just bought 2 skinxwear underwears too. But can't find white for the latest series. So I bought orange thongs and dark purple bikini.

yeah, white underwear can be very embarrassing if there are stain marks.

but if you change out your underwear drawer regularly then should be no problem.

The recommendation i heard from hygiene people overseas is to buy and change to new underwear every half a year.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

• 2 weeks later...

I took my best friends brothers underware and made my boyfriend wear them. Didnt tell him where i got em just that i had some sexy underwear for him to wear. Then i sucked his dick through the fabric ive never been so turned on thinking about her brother matt while lick adams dick in his underwear

i would love that! always thought of running a laundry shop!

sounds like a good idea to do such business...can also guarantee to wash off evidence of having fun when can later go behind and sniff all the manly scent exuding from those soiled clothes

i'm so turned on thinking of this naughty idea

I took my best friends brothers underware and made my boyfriend wear them. Didnt tell him where i got em just that i had some sexy underwear for him to wear. Then i sucked his dick through the fabric ive never been so turned on thinking about her brother matt while lick adams dick in his underwear

*fap fap fap*

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Recently saw a guy with holes in his underwear. I wonder how worn out is the underwear before people throw it away ? And curious to find out where the holes start first ?

from the ass holes, you know why. :thumb:

Mine has holes. The fabric starts detaching from the garters first I think.

Some Hygiene expert on a radio show once said people should throw out old underwear and socks (even if you wash them regularly) after 6 months.

I just don't bother because they feel so comfortable. :P

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest underwearer

Some Hygiene expert on a radio show once said people should throw out old underwear and socks (even if you wash them regularly) after 6 months.

I just don't bother because they feel so comfortable. :P

Wow, I wonder if some sales and marketing people came up with that. I wouldn't pay 40 to 50 bucks for a CK underwear and throw them away after 6 months!

well I am offering S$2 off underwears on my site.

BTW I just added boxers from VOS'xl.

Brothers and friends, please feel free to take a look.

xoxo

http://eshop.on-us.net/cms/index.php?mod=products&cat=90&p=nofrills

mc044sblack1.jpg

-----------------

Macho Slip Star Safe Sex Collection MC044S Black anyone ?

Anyone tried TM underwear before? I personally don't like it as of the cutting.

It look rather sexy but too small. Biggest size is M..haha

Ya. They are selling at the kind of price that most ppl would only see but not buy. I know they are doing business but do they have to sell at that kinda price. Hope there would be more shops selling these so as to create more competition. If that's the case, then they might have to reconsider their pricing.

I like different shapes of underwears as more interesting. However, staying with someone under 1 roof, I cant be too open with this..just have to stick to my normal underwears..

Guest ExecCBD

Ya. They are selling at the kind of price that most ppl would only see but not buy. I know they are doing business but do they have to sell at that kinda price. Hope there would be more shops selling these so as to create more competition. If that's the case, then they might have to reconsider their pricing.

Actually if u don't mind the lookalikes fakes, there are many cheaper imitation alternatives that you can buy online for Toot and TM etc but just that the cut, workmanship and the fabric quality may not be as good as the authentic originals.

For the originals, Sportsmenasia price is actually cheaper than the same original range sold in Central World Bangkok and the ones in Taipei. The only difference is if you buy directly from the Tokyo department stores but even then, the series sold in the typical department store is quite limited. I tried ordering online from the suppliers but was rejected cos apparently Sportsmenasia has exclusive rights. I know that the Taipei stores do run sales discounts occasionally and so if you have friends there, you can ask them to buy for you during the sale and then ship to you (since Sportsmenasia hardly do any sales and people still keep on buying till their stocks are always sold out).

I went on a vacation with a bunch of friends 2 months back. I don't really sees in any of them but there's one who is acceptable. Since we went for 2 weeks, I grab every opportunity I have to get hold of his underwear and JO in the bathroom before bathing. And secretly puts them back. There were even once I had 2 with me. The feeling was damn SHIOK! :P

Guest 19 and horny

I'm happy to jack off into a pair of underwear iv had on while I'm in the gym they wipe my cock dry on them in exchange for the same, looking for guys under 25 who cum loads like I do, Happy to do this after gym session and leave in changing room but need to sort out time to exchange them so they are still wet or even better still very wet

Guest Liu Ling Ling

I went on a vacation with a bunch of friends 2 months back. I don't really sees in any of them but there's one who is acceptable. Since we went for 2 weeks, I grab every opportunity I have to get hold of his underwear and JO in the bathroom before bathing. And secretly puts them back. There were even once I had 2 with me. The feeling was damn SHIOK! :P

So Sad. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So gross... and total complete thorough turn off for me......

Totally agreed with you..cant understand how these ppl developed this kinda festish. I considered these ppl quite sick with this habit..

Guest Ryan Reynold

Since we are on the topic of sniffing and some of you have mentioned exchanging underwear with fresh wet cum to sniff to exchange just wondering if the opposite party happens to be HIV positive and at the most infective and virulent stage of HIV infection if he cums on the underwear and the cum is till warm and wet and viscous , if another underwear sniffer inhales deeply on the underwear exchanged from the HIV positive party can he be possible to be transmitted and infected with the other persons HIV positive cum.

I have sniiffed another person's fresh warm cum just released and sometimes the heat from the cum can be seen evaporating from the spilled cum , and cum evaporates from the actual warm fluid can it contain enough HIV virus material to infect another person.

Since we are on the topic of sniffing and some of you have mentioned exchanging underwear with fresh wet cum to sniff to exchange just wondering if the opposite party happens to be HIV positive and at the most infective and virulent stage of HIV infection if he cums on the underwear and the cum is till warm and wet and viscous , if another underwear sniffer inhales deeply on the underwear exchanged from the HIV positive party can he be possible to be transmitted and infected with the other persons HIV positive cum.

I have sniiffed another person's fresh warm cum just released and sometimes the heat from the cum can be seen evaporating from the spilled cum , and cum evaporates from the actual warm fluid can it contain enough HIV virus material to infect another person.

omg are u really asking this? HIV infecting from cum evaporates??? lmao

Guest Franziskus

I just LOVE smelling and sniffing guys' undies, especially straight guys... white briefs or jocks, green, blue, purple cum-stained briefs...Mmmmm...shiok!

Anyone else into this? Or can send me their GREAT-smelling :thumb: underwear? Hahaha!...

U sound smart and dumb at the same time, i cant decide which.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Spend some time reviewing the information on how HIV is and is not transmitted. Sniff away!

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.