Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just bought 3 pairs of DKNY from Robinsons at Raffles City today.... it says 25% off but after i paid, 2 pairs were actually at 50%!! Pleasant surprise though... $29 for 2 pairs! All sports brief, 2 Grids + 1 Fade... I am happy!

DKNY underwear are made in which country?

Been seeing several chubby pxxn stars wearing these skimpy, kinky underwear or sexwear if you will in the Samson videos recently. Curious so did a search and this is what I got.

TXM

if only they use real life models..

on jap guys with thick bushes

yumzzz

Guest GUEST
Been seeing several chubby pxxn stars wearing these skimpy, kinky underwear or sexwear if you will in the Samson videos recently. Curious so did a search and this is what I got.

TXM

Yes, bought them before from Sportsmenasia shop at Chinatown Point third floor, very sexy...makes me feel like having sex all the time...

actually if you buy more and able to source for direct purchase over the web, it is so much cheaper... like aussiebum, getting from overseas is so much cheaper than buying from local... I think NUM do carry last time I saw them..and it is very ex... One of my friend also mention that getting from sportsmenasia is more ex than he buying overseas...dont' know what brand is he talking abt ..bcause I dont' shop there.. Last time I bought some shirts, not so good after a few washes...

I was taking a break with fellow BWs (thanks for the trip Lungker and Lup Cheong) when I chanced upon this brand SODA. Their forte is clothes but it seems that they are giving RENOMA a run for their money with equally-appealling colour boxers... I bought 4 pieces because the cute staff....

I was taking a break with fellow BWs (thanks for the trip Lungker and Lup Cheong) when I chanced upon this brand SODA. Their forte is clothes but it seems that they are giving RENOMA a run for their money with equally-appealling colour boxers... I bought 4 pieces because the cute staff....

Bought from where, price and quality? Thanks

Bought from where, price and quality? Thanks

Oops we went to Genting and I did my shopping therapy there.

I was given a 10% off its usual price of RM 21.90.... so it is about S$8.50 each

Quality - havent worn them ... but the material is very soft...

I still have them in the boxes... PM me should you want more information..

Retail therapy lesson learned

1. Never buy things on impulse or because staff is cute or staff has thick fingers, etc.

2. Never buy more than 1 piece if you really have to buy just so as you can hook up with the sales guy.

Hi GM, What is it about thick fingers that will entice guys to buy from the salesperson?

Guest Guest

Guys, you may want to try to visit www.xzytes.com for underwear. They offer Japanese Fundoshi and conventional underwears like Unico and Macho from Spain.

Guest Guest

psp: the underwear is already available in Singapore, can check out the Sportsmenasia shop at Chinatown Point. They have a whole range of colours but I just bought the boring black because it's more discreet. Anyway I found to my surprise that it does work, the cutting or seams at the back are contructed in a way which perks up your butt naturally. If you shy, can also buy online directly:

http://www.sportsmenasia.com/default.asp?b=15

• 2 weeks later...
if only they use real life models..

on jap guys with thick bushes

yumzzz

Found this pic but no bushy hair. haha No hair = kinky? They call it 白板, pronounced 'paipan'. Slaves like it though.

7210631.jpg

Edited by chubaholic

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Found this pic but no bushy hair. haha No hair = kinky? They call it 白板, pronounced 'paipan'. Slaves like it though.

7210631.jpg

TM erotic underwear from Japan...available at SportsmenAsia which is currently having a 40% storewide sale, including on the famous GMW and TOOT underwear (not those fake ones sold on Ebay)...

Guest "Pauline"

I have some Underwears (Used & New) for trading.

Some of them are mine. Some are my boy's.

Some are my customers'. Keen to hold a UNderwears Show?

PM me. Nickname "Pauline"

<< hp removed >>

-------

Please note our policy not to allow hp #s to prevent people kanna sabo.

Please use email if you are serious.

Hendry Tan

PM me. Nickname "Pauline"

<< hp removed >>

I have some doubts in this, with a nick name pauline and willingly provided mobile may be a case of sabo of a lady called pauline.

I hope i am wrong, but there will be other sms her and asked for underwear exchange.

guys when you see things like this, please exercise caution, pauline may report to police for harressment and getting you in trouble.

hence be smart, if in similiar events, sms netural messages like "i have gotten your contacts online, did u post it?"

to the person that posted this, if your intention is to make use of BWers to harress Pauline, then shame on you!

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

You can order online at this website:

http://www.pants-ya.com/?lang=e

The cheaper way is to get people who are going to Japan to buy for you :)

I got some on sale in Tokyo recently.. for as low as JPY1,200, which is about SGD18, but the new arrivals and non-sale items can range between JPY2,400 and JPY3,990 each, which is between SGD36 and SGD60 each. really not cheap.....

You can order online at this website:

http://www.pants-ya.com/?lang=e

The cheaper way is to get people who are going to Japan to buy for you :)

TOOT online don't deliver to Singapore leh. They deliver to everywhere except SG. I think SMA strike an exclusive deal with them :angry:

Not all of the items are available in a particular Japan's shopping centre or shop.

I got some on sale in Tokyo recently.. for as low as JPY1,200, which is about SGD18, but the new arrivals and non-sale items can range between JPY2,400 and JPY3,990 each, which is between SGD36 and SGD60 each. really not cheap.....

Where did you get your TOOT underwear in Tokyo? I was there last month and went to Isetan, didnt see any sale there.

Edited by gpfun

TOOT online don't deliver to Singapore leh. They deliver to everywhere except SG. I think SMA strike an exclusive deal with them :angry:

Not all of the items are available in a particular Japan's shopping centre or shop.

You may wish to register for the vPost Service for them to deliver to the personalised Tokyo address. vPost will then send to your Singapore address upon payment of delivery charges:

https://www.vpost.com.sg/vpostjapan05/index.html

Hope this helps.

Bought 1 pair of square N2N swimming trunk from SMA today (17th May-sat).

There is a cute guy who served me wearing army green long-sleeve.

I wonder what is his name.

Where did you get your TOOT underwear in Tokyo? I was there last month and went to Isetan, didnt see any sale there.

Isetan Men's... Golden Week Sale.... selected models only.. the new arrivals were nice... plain bright colours with white lines... but too ex...

Isetan Men's... Golden Week Sale.... selected models only.. the new arrivals were nice... plain bright colours with white lines... but too ex...

Thanks! I was there during Golden Week too, but didnt notice the sale... hmmm..

You may wish to register for the vPost Service for them to deliver to the personalised Tokyo address. vPost will then send to your Singapore address upon payment of delivery charges:

https://www.vpost.com.sg/vpostjapan05/index.html

Hope this helps.

Actually I'm stuck at the billing address, since the website doesn't allow me to input "Singapore" in the country box. I'm wondering if anyone managed to overcome this problem.

Oh well looks like I need to make a Japanese friend...LOL

BTW, use tenso.com instead of vpost for single package, its way cheaper ;)

Also, SMA having a 40% sale for TOOT and GMW products. Really good bargain, you can get undies cheaper than Japan's pricing. But provided the size and design u want is still available. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting underwear that is selling hotcakes in Japan:

http://www.examiner.com/x-8310-Trendy-Livi...raging-in-Japan

Sexy Samurai underwear is the new rage in Japan. Tight underwear for men featuring patterns from actual Samurai warrior armor is proving to be a hit with women looking for presents for boyfriends and other men.

Interest in the civil wars of the 15th and 16th centuries is always high in Japan and this latest underwear crazes is capitalizing on this trend.

Rogin, a Tokyo apparel company has 10 kinds of Samurai underwear including those that resemble the designs worn by leaders Oda Nobunaga and Takeda Shingen.

The company is having a hard time keep Samurai underwear on store shelves, even though the price is near $90- $125 each.

A 25-year-old female shopper said she was thinking about buying a pair for her father.

‘‘They seem a bit showy but they’re cool,’’ she said.

The Samurai tights are hot at a time when many women are fascinated with samurai-related TV programs The game ‘‘Sengoku Basara’’ features fictitious good-looking samurai warriors which can't hurt

Samurai_Underwear(1).jpg

samuraiunderwear.jpg

Edited by gpfun

Guest me thinks

me thinks this type will be too hot and sweaty and stuffy for singapore 's hot and humidity high level weather . It will be a sweaty and wet bird nest down there and fight promote fungal infection.

More suited for cooler weather like Japan Korea Northern China like Beijing.

Stretchy fabrics usually contains Lycra and I know how it feels to wear lycra + cotton mixed underwear in Singapore.

Tam tam at the end of the day

me thinks this type will be too hot and sweaty and stuffy for singapore 's hot and humidity high level weather . It will be a sweaty and wet bird nest down there and fight promote fungal infection.

More suited for cooler weather like Japan Korea Northern China like Beijing.

Stretchy fabrics usually contains Lycra and I know how it feels to wear lycra + cotton mixed underwear in Singapore.

Tam tam at the end of the day

Come to think of it, some guys do like musky moisty pubes at the end of the day.. smells manly too!! Tam Tam is nice!! :P

Don't think I will buy these samurai undies.

The design not nice. I still prefer wearing Toot.

If I like my man to be a samurai, a thick fat sword down under is good enough for me

Or is he a ninja ? As long he is able to shoot loads of shuriken will do :whistle:

Edited by ixmog

• 3 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I was on vacation in a major Asian city. I was walking from my hotel to a major shopping mall, when I turned down a side street and saw a sign showing a hot guy, laying on a bed, in a sexy pair of boxer briefs. This immediately got my attention and I went to investigate. When I got closer I saw that the sign was advertising an underwear store that was on the second floor of the building. I headed up the stairs and found a small store with a nice range of Japanese (and some American) underwear and swimwear.

There was one very hot sales guy in the store but no other customers. The sales guy was cute, muscular with spikey black hair and a nice tan. I started browsing through all the hot underwear and eventually found a pair of black and silver boxer briefs that I really liked. The pair on the rack was a medium (my usual size) but it looked too small. I asked the hot sales guy if he had a large but he said no. He suggested I try it on anyway and so I did. He gave me a pair of disposable underwear to put on underneath. I went onto the fitting room, closed the curtain and put on the black and silver boxer briefs. The waist was snug but it was the legs that seemed too tight and uncomfortable. I looked at myself in the mirror for a few minutes and started feeling a little naughty. Knowing there was no one else in the store, I stepped out of the fitting room and showed the hot sales guy how the boxer briefs fit. I told him the legs felt too tight and he walked over, bent down and slipped his fingers in between the fabric and my leg to check. As I felt his fingers against my skin, I could feel myself getting aroused.

I asked him if he could tell me which underwear he had in a large size and he went to check and came back with only 5 pairs. I picked one I liked and took it back to the fitting room to try. Once I had it on, I stepped out and showed him and asked him if he thought it suited me and he smiled and said that he thought it did.

I put my clothes back on and completed the purchase. I asked him his name and thanked him for all his help. He smiled and I went on my way from a very enjoyable underwear shopping experience.

Anyone else have a fun underwear shopping experience they'd like to share?

Edited by robbie

Guest guest

hmm sounds like a good undie shopping experience

too bad our local aj friendly underwear shop SMA.. dont allow customers to try underwear, only trunks

as mentioned, waist measurement dont really means its suitable for the person , sometime because of the cutting of underwear, some guys have bigger butt, thigh, some too skinny butt

the fancy and nice underwear has more gay fussy customers, therefore we tend to be more particular of the design and comfy of our inner wear.

Sometime a japansese brander underwear will cost $60 - $80 a piece ! Thats more expensive than well know CK undie

If I can't try to know if its suits me, don't even try to sell it to me...

Therefore by knowing consumer's demand and behavior, I think providing disposable undie for testing high end underwear is smart, once consumer known he's spending for what he likes, he's happy

I bought a TOOT shorty boxer from SMA because i was allow to try it with my undies on. I like the cutting right away after trying and bought it. it cost me $68 ! if he told me no trying, forget it .. too expensive not knownig how it look like on me..

I was in another Asian destination once, went shopping in a small boutique store. Local designer clothes. I found a top that I liked and went in to try. The store was empty except for a cute store assistant.

I did not think anything would happen. But I noticed that the SA was somewhat very concerned if I was ok. The first item did not fit, he recommended another. This time he waited outside the changing room. As I was changing, he peered in, and upon seeing that I was not too appauled by his presence, he came in. He started to "arrange" the item on me... then sensing I was in a reciprocal mood, he proceeded to touch me and then we ended up jerking off together. Was Bizarre but indeed fun.

he cleaned up the mess in the fitting room and I then made my purchases, and carried on shopping with my partner who was busy in another store.

Guest Guest
I was in another Asian destination once, went shopping in a small boutique store. Local designer clothes. I found a top that I liked and went in to try. The store was empty except for a cute store assistant.

Which asian destination is that? :unsure:

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.