Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Just be courteous & nice. Say thank you & sorry always. The spirits know whether you are making fun of them or you are respectful. Wish them well.

Despite the 7 mth, spirits are always present. As a human being, your cravings & unfulfilled wishes are attachments which caused pain. One carry with him/her these longings after death. So could not move on but kenna stuck in the area between heaven & earth. It is called the middle yin space. It;s pitch dark, like a vaccum. More like stuck in nowhere. It's sad, depressing, like an abyss.

Ppl who died suddenly would fall into this space, unless they have enough love to guide them towards the light or hell, accotding to what they choose to believe (we create our own experience).

be grateful.

be kind.

be happy.

I've even gone jogging at 4.a.m a couple of times before, just avoid those dark spooky places lor.

In the first place, how come u went jogging at 4am? Even it is not 7th mth, running at those wee hrs even u r not scare, but it might also scare other pple who happen to pass by. Cos dun think anyone wld be in the right mind to run at those hrs?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Jogging at midnight? That's just scary. I was having the chills while showering just now. So afraid to see something :(

u showering at ur own hse also scare?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Fret not. If you are wise and have good conduct, you don't have to worry about ghosts (spirits) and afterlife. If you are wise, have good conduct, and are hardly excessively greedy, excessively emo, etc, you will have positive energy and good karma. Brighten your environment, don't make your home environment dark. Do not choose to run during odd hours from 11 pm to 5.30 am, out there.

By the way, some people pray to ghosts (spirits) for 4D, TOTO, gambling, more money, etc. Don't learn from them. Know of people who did that and in the long run, themselves, parents, spouses, loved ones all suffered from bad karma, negative energy, cursed, "ke" in Chinese. Lead a life away from these!

Fret not. If you are wise and have good conduct, you don't have to worry about ghosts (spirits) and afterlife. If you are wise, have good conduct, and are hardly excessively greedy, excessively emo, etc, you will have positive energy and good karma. Brighten your environment, don't make your home environment dark. Do not choose to run during odd hours from 11 pm to 5.30 am, out there.

By the way, some people pray to ghosts (spirits) for 4D, TOTO, gambling, more money, etc. Don't learn from them. Know of people who did that and in the long run, themselves, parents, spouses, loved ones all suffered from bad karma, negative energy, cursed, "ke" in Chinese. Lead a life away from these!

I know of a case in my estate that a family was ridden with very bad luck- husband contracted cancer, wife handicapped, son a bit mental & daughter unhappy in marriage. Suddenly they got very rich(after they went overseas to pray to some unknown dieties) . They thought they were happy but strangely the wife became possessed. I noticed their auric field was greyish & 'dirty'. There's not a day of peace in the family. Shouting, screaming, cursing is a daily part of their life. Judging from from their grotesque facial features, they are very different from 10 yrs ago, definitely are not those who are kind, loving & prosperous.

The Singapore National Library is sponsoring an event "Telling Ghost Stories" on 25 August 2012 7:00-9:00pm at Level 5, Imagination Room, National Library Building. Check out the details on their website.

Really interested to go so if you wanna come PM me and let's get scared shitless!

Edited by radialhead

• 2 weeks later...

Usually not sensitive to all these but did saw twice 2 weeks ago.

1st time, saw a grey figure among the rolls of racks , brush off as tot my eyes are tired. And 2 days later, saw a black figure this time..hmm..anyway, they are all around us at all time..

Anyone who has the third eye or sometimes wish that they have it.. jus curious

Why are you so keen to know about this?

Pls don't dabble with this because it's very dangerous.

In the spirit world, not all are nice.

Some, when they were alive, were very mean. Now they are hideous in their spiritual form.

You don't want to see them, really.

all of us born with this ability but sealed for a very good reason.

It's better to be normal than paranormal.

It's better to live life simply & happily in innocent bliss.

Need some enlightenment from the wise ones especially those familar with Thai culture.

One nite,(in my dream) i saw a young child & he was looking for his googles.

When I told him it was over there, he turned & looked at me.

His eyes were red.

Last Thursday nite, while watching BIO Channel 's 'My Ghost Story Asia'.

I found out that little boy I saw could be a Guman Thong(Thailand goldplated child spirit)

I don't know much about this.

My estate here filled with 'residents with lower energies'.

Could someone's Guman Thong visit me?

If so, got a strange feeling that it's up to no good.

Guest Porcupine

I had some awful experiences in a house at W***** Park nr Bedok - there were three of us then in the house then and, holy shit, some 28 years later, we still won't go near that place! :-(

I know the place. Opposite of Bedok South NPC.

anybody with ghost story to share?

Search for the past posts in other threads. Real ghost stories.

Anyone who has the third eye or sometimes wish that they have it.. jus curious

There was an ex-member. Looks like he is no longer in the forum anymore. He did exorcism.

Contact the moderator to see whether can get hold of him or not.

Why are you so keen to know about this?

Pls don't dabble with this because it's very dangerous.

In the spirit world, not all are nice.

Some, when they were alive, were very mean. Now they are hideous in their spiritual form.

You don't want to see them, really.

all of us born with this ability but sealed for a very good reason.

It's better to be normal than paranormal.

It's better to live life simply & happily in innocent bliss.

Thanks for the advise.. do know the implications. My aunt has that and after a while, she got used to that as well. Probably has seen too many of this kinda movies that's why curious..haha..

Interestingly, when staying at W***** Park, my two friends and I thought our apartment was a bit odd occasionally. I mentioned this before, the landlord refused to come into the house ... collecting rent at the gate :-) We only only why later when a friend's father who was a medium at Queen Street asked us to visit him. After visiting him one night, we went home and were nearly frightened to death by all the "things" in the house. We called our friend and the father said that he opened our "sense" to protect us so that we can avoid them or to hit them out of the way ... :-( BTW, the three of us are a Chinese, a Malayalee and a Punjabi - so it is not like I am a CHinese believeing in all those things!

Interestingly, when staying at W***** Park, my two friends and I thought our apartment was a bit odd occasionally. I mentioned this before, the landlord refused to come into the house ... collecting rent at the gate :-) We only only why later when a friend's father who was a medium at Queen Street asked us to visit him. After visiting him one night, we went home and were nearly frightened to death by all the "things" in the house. We called our friend and the father said that he opened our "sense" to protect us so that we can avoid them or to hit them out of the way ... :-( BTW, the three of us are a Chinese, a Malayalee and a Punjabi - so it is not like I am a CHinese believeing in all those things!

Can you elaborate more about what "things"? How did they look like? What were they doing? ... and what happened after that? Thanks

Can you elaborate more about what "things"? How did they look like? What were they doing? ... and what happened after that? Thanks

We could all feel the house turning cold and the hairs on our hands standing up in the evening before the "things" appeared. The Punjabi lady and I saw mostly armorphous shapes/blobs - not like the traditonal movie ghost,etc. However, our Malayalee friend claimed they were floating heads/bodies! We did not quite believe her until we cornered our landlord and asked him if there were things. He said he moved out as soon as he saw lots of floating heads (some upside down) coming though his bedroom window. We did stay for a while - even our neighbours were amazed that we could stayed that long - as previous tenants all moved out fast! Our friend's father told us that they cannot harm us (protected).

finish another chapter ...

now let's wait for next chapter in 2013 ...

Would be great to get away to Ang Moh Countries 2013 during that period.

Becasue' they' cannot cross water & 'most' cannot understand the ang moh slang,

I hope they dun make paper budget airplane like HELLo Air, Air Hades, if not..................

Never mind, go to Spain, France then.

• 4 weeks later...

Thru my years working in hotels, I don't know of any hotels in sg that don't sell a room even if its full. I know that room where murder was committed was sold after investigation was done but of cos carpets n bed changed. But we always ring the bell or knock b4 entering. There is a hotel along orchard road where staff will leave sweets at pantry n corridor at numerous levels. Those sweets are not ment for human consumption.

N when we go our rounds at night, we will make some noise like rattling of keys, this is to tell these " long term guests" that we r passing thru. I personally encountered twice "strange" happenings, once my food tray was overturn n no one was around except me, another was a old lady spoke in hokkien to tell me to leave the room.

Gstc!

This s eerie!!!! Though i dont believe in ghosts..

I was not really frighten of that old lady, I don't think she will harm if we don't provoke her. She spoke soft but very clearly like how someone spoke softly to u at your ear! I just quickly do what I had to do n leave. Oh yes, another incident. I place the nightly reorts at my GM"s office btw 4 to 5 am, there was no aircon, fan, window, I returned there after 15 mins as I forgot to do something in his office. To my horror, office stationary n other documents were scattered on the floor! I kinda freak out as no one can go to that office as only I had the key! Worst part I had to tidy that place immediately!

I was not really frighten of that old lady, I don't think she will harm if we don't provoke her. She spoke soft but very clearly like how someone spoke softly to u at your ear! I just quickly do what I had to do n leave. Oh yes, another incident. I place the nightly reorts at my GM"s office btw 4 to 5 am, there was no aircon, fan, window, I returned there after 15 mins as I forgot to do something in his office. To my horror, office stationary n other documents were scattered on the floor! I kinda freak out as no one can go to that office as only I had the key! Worst part I had to tidy that place immediately!

when I stay in hotel. First thing I do is pray for a peaceful stay.

I believe even the hotel rm where murder happened or even any death in the rm, eventually they still continue using the rm for guest. Cos even house where murder had happened also got pple buy and stay.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Latest ghost encounters:

May - Bangkok. newly renovated hotel in Silom. 1st nite saw this angry Thai auntie outside the window(I m on thee 16th flr) with Lebua State Tower in the background. She was coming towrads me with her claws & within nanosecond , she disappeared, like fart :) Why? because I made special arrangement in Spore b4 i flew off to Bangkok. She could not go near me.

July - lots of deceased babies & children(sick or not well), harmless but wonder were they being kept as 'toyos' in my estate.

Last nite - one fxxking ugly bitch shapeshifted into my relative form & attacked me when my guard was down.

Managed to push her away using prayers. Yuks.....

Used to be so sacred of them but I am losing my patience now. I dun mind helping the good & cute ones to cross over but those evil & fugly ones - GET LOST!

are you cactus?

I've stayed in Asia Hotel 4 or 5 times and First World a couple of times, didn't encounter anything fortunately.

Whether the hotel is haunted or not, all depends on individual luck to bump onto ghosts.If u r lucky, even u stay in the rm which got pple died u also may not encounter anything.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I've stayed in Asia Hotel 4 or 5 times and First World a couple of times, didn't encounter anything fortunately.

I only stayed once with a friend. He kana, but I did not. Anyway, he is the type of suay guy and it's not the first time he kana

I only stayed once with a friend. He kana, but I did not. Anyway, he is the type of suay guy and it's not the first time he kana

Both of u stay in same rm? And he saw and u didnt?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Both of u stay in same rm? And he saw and u didnt?

yes but luckily he only told me after the trip. 2nd time we stay in Resort, he also saw but I didn't. Anyway, I went to Cameron Highlands with him, he also saw but I didn't.

Now I don't dare to go travelling with him already

yes but luckily he only told me after the trip. 2nd time we stay in Resort, he also saw but I didn't. Anyway, I went to Cameron Highlands with him, he also saw but I didn't.

Now I don't dare to go travelling with him already

So it means every hotel also have "dirty things", just tht u didnt have the luck to see it! Cos ur friend either he is sway or he has 'special power', thts y he always see them in almost all hotels!? Tis has tell us tht hotel whether it is haunted or not, sure it is "dirty", just tht we dun see it.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

So it means every hotel also have "dirty things", just tht u didnt have the luck to see it! Cos ur friend either he is sway or he has 'special power', thts y he always see them in almost all hotels!? Tis has tell us tht hotel whether it is haunted or not, sure it is "dirty", just tht we dun see it.

I believe they are everywhere, just whether you can see or not. Not only hotels, but if something happened in that hotel, I believe the thing there will be more firece.

anyway, some people are more horrible than them....

Was staying with my bf in a hotel just beside a big yellowish river in kota bahru. Had a dream that a guy with distorted face sitting on the sofa arm chair in the room looking at us eerily. Then I woke up and saw him really sitting at the chair and screamed. My bf woke up by my scream and asked me what happened. Told him abt my dream, he said he sensed something weird when he entered the room.

In the end didn't change room or anything just kept sleeping

cause was so tired from driving all day from SG to Kota bahru. Luckily we only stayed for one night.

Yes, we are all connected, even plants. By doing so, your love from a stranger connects with them & free them from fear of death.

It's same principle when a monk with high spiritual power for the good prays while holding, say a pendant. When u the pendant, u r also surrounded by the power he imbued upon it.

Now Bangkok. No matter how many hotels I changed, I always kenna.

Thai taxi driver warned me abt the holiday inn Chitlom.

I stayed Imperial Queens Park, Bangkok City Inn also kenna.

Dun stay in hotel with no windows - very yin

Dun stay in the corner room nxt to fire exit

Be nice when u chk in, tip the porter, even got no baggage to carry.

Ghost like polite people. Be sincere & dun be afraid. They dun want to be there also, like prisoner. Be loving & kind.

Just say silently in your heart you are here to stay for a few days & thank them for sharing the space with you. Designate a place like the seldom used sofa & table area for them. Buy the jasmine garland from those poor old granny(I always pick the poorest looking one) & buy from her. You bought the garland out of kindness & sympathy. Once placed in the room, it would permeate the room. Jasmine purifies & cleanses. U would also feel good with that fragrance.

Dun be disrespectful. My stupid buddy kept saying "gui ah, gui ah" half-jokingly. I got to shut him up by scolding him. He did not say sorry, too. He was punished & was very ill. I was unharmed. Strangely, we sensed the same spirit in the same room on the 1st nite. I made contact - Ang-mooh, 6'4", architect, died in the room due to sickness. The nxt morning, my stupid friend said "last nite, that's this presence, very big, died on my bed, u know? i want to xchange bed with u , can or not?" The Ang-moh ghost was standing at the entrance nxt to the loo looking at us.

Once was this hotel at Chong Nosi BTS, chk in rm which is diff from internet photo. Took down the pic on wall, coz very eerie. Also saw one cockcroach(indication of presence of spirit) on carpet. Used a tissue & picked it up & said" dear, sorril cannot sleep wiith u tonite". Room still very dark after all lights turned on. Went to Silom to buy xtra lamp. That nite, One Ah kong with Chinaman hat & a very long goatie was looking at me sleeping.

Be nice to the housekeeper. Once u r nice, should anything happen, they would be able to help u changed or upgrade u or even tell u The Truth.

Leave the toilet lights on, esp white lite. Ghost like yellow or red.

White reminds them of daylight lah.

Toilet is callled Gui Men, ghost door. all the shit/urine very yin & filthy energy. Keep the toilet dry also.

On the light, just close the door, leave a slit for the light.

When u go out for shopping, be nice to the locals. Dun haggle over a few bhat lah.

The locals know. One simple look kenna the evil eye. Be nice & kind. So you are building this reservoir of good energy within you. Good will attract good. Yes, lots of beggers on the street.

I know most are syndicates. Dun give money. If weather too hot, buy ice cream from 7/11 to give them. or bread. Make sure it's packaged, safety sealed & fresh. Sometimes u see them praying to trees (esp on the way to Babyl via Santhorn shortcut), dun say "how come so funny/" Just walk pass them, with reverence, no judgement.

On the day you chk out, say thank you sans the goodbye.

And one last thing, Just dun masturbate in the room hor :).

Finish your biz at Babylon lah. hehe

K. So what r u going to buy for me in Thailand?

Go Chatuchak, buy the lemon grass oil. Very pure & nice lor.

Or go to BTS SIAM & buy me the Pineapple with Lime Juice? VERY NICE.

Or go Paragon to buy me the Popcorn shrimp with eggs?Deep fried Bee Hoon with Honey & shrimp?

Or go Emporium to buy me the meringue with almond, about 160 Bhat. K?

or smuggle a gogo boy in your suitcase for me?

so scary :( :( :(

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.