Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest cactus

Because you don't have a brain

Got so much time talking so much cock here, but never use your brain to think

First of all I never offend you. You feel good to scold people no brain?

Now I see your personality.

Edited by cactus

Erm... ok drifitng back to topic...

One day, I was walking along Tampines road when I saw a girl standing at the bus stop. She was waiting for a bus. The End.

But honestly though, I have a really long story here that both my parents told me and vouched for.

When I was 2 years old, my family rented a house near Upper Thomson road. It was one of those huge houses that was divided into 2 and they called it (thinking of a fake unit number) 5 and 5A. So this isn't exactly uncommon for huge houses. Anyways, we got 5A. The owner lives in Unit 5. So he gave my parents the key and showed them around but instructing them that one of the rooms was locked and could not be opened. But the rent was dirt cheap for a house so my parents thought like "it's only 1 room who gives?" so they took it. Now my parents had 2 very close friends who took care of me as a child and they would often spend the night with my parents at their place. But ever since they stayed the first night at my parents newly rented house, they never came back a second time. So my uncle would come over and stay all the time as he just liked it that way. But he would always complain of a little kid riding a red toy car. You know the kind where kids sit in and push themselves around? Yea that one.

So anyway, my parents just brushed it off as they had never seen or heard anything. But my mom did add on saying that she never dared to make milk for my sister and I in the kitchen which was just beside the locked door. According to her, she felt like someone was watching her whenever she was alone in the kitchen. But it never amounted to a haunting of any sort, just creeps. So that was that. So one fine day after a few months of living in that house, my parents were watching television in the room with my sister and I. I'd draw a sort of diagram to describe it to you now.

We were lying like this:

Mom - Me - Sis - Dad

and when the show ended, we all went to sleep with our feet facing the television. Now sometime at about 4am in the morning, my parents both woke up and immediately felt something weird because they were, in fact all of us were facing the wall opposite the television in this manner:

Dad-Sis-Me-Mom.

Which meant that somehow, in the middle of the night, we were turned 180 degrees to face the wall. Well they went back to bed again and confronted the owner the next day. He confessed that there was something weird going on in the house that was why he partitioned it and rented it out. My parents were unhappy, naturally. They decided to move out the next day. And since there was still the remaining month's rent, the house was still considered under my parents. So my dad who used to work in a construction company had some colleagues who were foreigners and wanted to stay in a house for an experience so he begged and begged my dad for the house. So my dad gave him the keys but didn't mention the haunting.

After one night, his friends came back cursing my him. They scolded my dad for not telling them the house was unclean. So what happened was they had parked their van in the driveway and gone to sleep on the couch in the living room. In the middle of the night, they saw a car driving through the house. Well I guess it scared them and they spent the night in their van instead.

Well, I never heard what happened to the house after that. But recently, I went to visit the house and it was occupied and still split into 2. 5 and 5A. I wonder how the family handles the mess or are they even disturbed. I mean come to think of it, my parents never saw and were never affected by anything in the house except for that one time when we were spun 180 degrees in our sleep and the kitchen creeps.

Oh well, I believe my parents. So here it is =)

Here to share some of my personal encounters. Nothing epic or life-changing experience.

Silhouette Figure

When I just shifted to my current home, about 12years ago, my family and I keep seeing this Black figure in our house, shape of a man like a silhouette. It's something like a human shadow, but you can actually see it's solid form. It always appeared in a split second, running and vanishing itself when my eyes chanced upon it. Such a shy creature. It sure freaked me out as I was still a kid, about 10years old. Appearing when you least expect it. But this thing is harmless. My parents said every house has a guardian. This 'guardian' that we kept seeing was probably shocked to see us, and was not used to it. After a year, we no longer had this encounter. I guess it is still around now. Would be cool if we could communicate. I'll probably ask it to help clean the house.

Another experience with a black figure. I was in camp. Stay-in personnel. It was a non-peak period, so most of my campmates were clearing their offs. I went to my friend's bunk to sleep there for that night. His bunk had a small Tv set. There were two other friends that joined us too. We placed 2 mattresses on the floor, all four of us lie down, watched tv till we fall asleep. We were watching Vampire Diaries(or was it True blood?) on some Malaysian channel.

In the middle of the night, it was very cold as we had a huge stand-fan aiming directly at us. It woke me up. As I start to sit up straight, BAM! A black figure was directly in front of me. It was squating near my feet. Honestly i did not had any reaction to it. I keep staring at it, it looked away and vanished. At first I thought it was just my imagination, probably I was groggy. I just kept quiet about it. After awhile, some of my campmates saw that figure too, in the same bunk on separate occasions. One even feel it jumping on his bed. After hearing their encounters, what I saw was not my imagination afterall.

Hearing voices

This took place at my grandma's home. It's not scary, just freaky shit. When i was young, My brother and I were left alone in the house, while my parents, grandma and aunt went out. We were young and bored, we became mischievous, started doing stupid stuffs, behaving like little demons haha. We were swinging the floor mop out of the window (in was grilled fortunately) at the balcony, when all of a sudden we heard our Mum shouting at us. It was coming from the house. She was not around at that time, only me and my brother. Weird thing was I heard my mum shouting my name, while my brother heard my mum shouting his.

That's not the only voice I heard there. Other encounters were mostly when i was in my grandma's washroom. I would hear voices of my relatives outside, but when I got out, they were not even there! It got me excited sometimes when I was young, thinking my cousins have already arrived. I would run around the house looking for them. Happened quite a number of times till now. Creepy shit. Glad I was not the only one hearing these voices, proves that I am still sane.

Hotel room in Malacca

I went to Malacca for a school trip when I was in primary 5. Stayed in Renaissance Hotel( i believe that's how you spell it). Shared a room with two other friends. It happened during one of the nights there. I heard someone trying to open the door. You know, the sound of rotating door knob when a door is locked. I checked out my friends, they were sleeping. So I thought it was probably someone playing a prank. It lasted a number of minutes. Started to freaked me out. Then i got another of scoop of surprise. I heard the shower in the bathroom was turned on, and the flushing of the toilet. It just wont go away. Whatever that was causing this shit, I hoped it was just messing with my mind and not actually turning on those taps. Damn wasting water while scaring the shit outta me, not cool. Not sure how long it lasted, it went on all the way till I was able to force myself to sleep.Did not even dare to wake my friends up. The next day, I asked them whether they heard those noises. They heard nothing. It was only me.

So that was my personal encounters. Honestly I love horror movies, anything supernatural, and I find that Ju-on kid absolutely adorable. But if I were to see an actual scary looking ghost, my balls will probably explode

Edited by ShadowRay

And what was unearthed? :P

From internal infos from people, who deal with criminal hanging in Singapore

Its the bodily language they display before and after they die

Hanging its done, I think, on Thursday morning , just before the break of dawn.

According to some ancient Chinese calculation, it is done at the precise timing where the souls of criminals can depart more peacefully , without coming back

The guilty criminals will resist the hanging, cries and usually will pee and shit in their pants, just before the execution

But for Ah How, he did not display any such signs, but uttered he was innocent before he was executed

After execution, the forsenic team will examine the bodily parts, especially the eyes, because from their eyes, they can somehow, conclude the last few moments of their thoughts before they die

There is a difference in the eye expression, from those who are guilty and those who are not

It was said, Ah How's eyes expression belonged to the latter

Before their death, criminals are granted a few last wishes by the judge.

If I was him , I would ask the judge , to be hung, wearing totally RED from head to toe, at midnight, but I don't think such a request will be granted !

Guest cactus

I stayed in a haunted house before too. It got so bad even that it was eventually converted into a temple.

Most Singapore flats are quite clean cos new flats.

Unfortunately, many houses (out of Singapore) not lucky.

Luckily, the places where I stayed in the States are alright. Yet, there are many house are quite terrible (including beautifully remodelled houses).

Simple cases, I can handle. The negotiation part with "him/her" was tough, however, mostly were easy. Once solved it, "they" will leave the house immediately and houseowner has peaceful mind. Yeah...Money hard to earn from ang-moh and takes a bit of time to convince houseowner too!

Those tough and stubborn "ones" (negotiation fail), I leave it as it is (only a few cases; rare). It is either for houseowner to sell or vacate the house.

Read my related post [right click here].

Edited by cactus

Most Singapore flats are quite clean cos new flats.

Unfortunately, many houses (out of Singapore) not lucky.

Luckily, the places where I stayed in the States are alright. Yet, there are many house are quite terrible (including beautifully remodelled houses).

Simple cases, I can handle. The negotiation part with "him/her" was tough, however, mostly were easy. Once solved it, "they" will leave the house immediately and houseowner has peaceful mind. Yeah...Money hard to earn from ang-moh and takes a bit of time to convince houseowner too!

Those tough and stubborn "ones" (negotiation fail), I leave it as it is (only a few cases; rare). It is either for houseowner to sell or vacate the house.

Read my related post [right click here].

mine was a colonial style house. Why not share some stories / encounters here ? am sure you have loads.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Its the mind games..

Assuming someone fresh dont hear anything...stay there nothing happens.

Once they hear horror stories then somehow things begin to change.

If you don't believe in ghost then they won't exist for you...hmm just like heavenly beings :whistle:

If you choose to scare yourself...then enjoy it :twisted:

Here's my encounter, in 2001.

I was a new volunteer counsellor at an organization and I was in charge of answering phone calls and help with people's problems / queries. The organization's office was situated in an old shophouse in central Singapore. Volunteer counsellors like me will take the evening shift from 6.30pm to 9pm, while the center manager takes the day shift.

My first shift there was without incident, although being alone in the shophouse, waiting for the phone to ring, sometimes can be a little scary. The next session, it was around 9pm just before I close for the day, I heard a sad woman's cry. It seemed to be around me, yet, not around me. I can't really explain. It was eerie, and I was alone. So, scared of my wits, I quickly packed up and left. I happened to meet the center manager on my 3rd shift and I told him about the incident. He said, "Aiyah, it's that mad woman next door. She always cries. You don't believe you ask the other volunteers."

Subsequently, sometimes, I would hear the cries while on duty. Eventually half a year later, I left that group to volunteer in another capacity.

Until recently, we had a get-together, and I met the clinic manager again, and we were catching up old times. He said, "That place is haunted, you don't know?"

Me: What do you mean haunted?

Him: There's this woman ghost that's crying all the time!

Me: But... but.. .. you told us it was the next door neighbour!!

Him: Oh... hee hee hee. If I told you the truth, none of you would wanna volunteer liow...

Me: ..."-_-

I was a new volunteer counsellor at an organization and I was in charge of answering phone calls and help with people's problems / queries. The organization's office was situated in an old shophouse in central Singapore. Volunteer counsellors like me will take the evening shift from 6.30pm to 9pm, while the center manager takes the day shift.

My first shift there was without incident, although being alone in the shophouse, waiting for the phone to ring, sometimes can be a little scary. The next session, it was around 9pm just before I close for the day, I heard a sad woman's cry. It seemed to be around me, yet, not around me. I can't really explain. It was eerie, and I was alone. So, scared of my wits, I quickly packed up and left. I happened to meet the center manager on my 3rd shift and I told him about the incident. He said, "Aiyah, it's that mad woman next door. She always cries. You don't believe you ask the other volunteers."

Subsequently, sometimes, I would hear the cries while on duty. Eventually half a year later, I left that group to volunteer in another capacity.

Until recently, we had a get-together, and I met the clinic manager again, and we were catching up old times. He said, "That place is haunted, you don't know?"

Him: Oh... hee hee hee. If I told you the truth, none of you would wanna volunteer liow...

Me: ..." -_-

But so now you know that they anyhow wouldn't harm anyone right? You could appreciate it's pressence that company you when you're alone. These things sense your feelings.... You were having heighten emotions then right?

Guest Guest

Me: ..." -_-

ghost crying - it's likes surround sound. It 's more felt than heard. could not determine the source or direction. It's like "in your head, in your head......."

Guest Guest

Latest ghost encounters:

May - Bangkok. newly renovated hotel in Silom. 1st nite saw this angry Thai auntie outside the window(I m on thee 16th flr) with Lebua State Tower in the background. She was coming towrads me with her claws & within nanosecond , she disappeared, like fart :) Why? because I made special arrangement in Spore b4 i flew off to Bangkok. She could not go near me.

July - lots of deceased babies & children(sick or not well), harmless but wonder were they being kept as 'toyos' in my estate.

Last nite - one fxxking ugly bitch shapeshifted into my relative form & attacked me when my guard was down.

Managed to push her away using prayers. Yuks.....

Used to be so sacred of them but I am losing my patience now. I dun mind helping the good & cute ones to cross over but those evil & fugly ones - GET LOST!

But so now you know that they anyhow wouldn't harm anyone right? You could appreciate it's pressence that company you when you're alone. These things sense your feelings.... You were having heighten emotions then right?

I forgot if i was having heightened emotions. Anyway, I am quite sensitive by nature.

I went to a newly opened beach resort in Batam a few weeks back over the weekend with my 3 female colleagues.

Nothing much happened in the day and we all went to bed early.

Had a muslim friend so while the rest of us were sleeping, she went off alone for her breakfast at around 3 am.

Im a heavy sleeper but i woke up at around 4. Muslim friend was back and the other 2 were awake talking with all the lights on.

Apparently after my muslim friend went off for her breakfast, sometime came and bothered one of us.

Friend told us that she was sleeping soundly when suddenly she felt something holding onto her big toe.

She tried to move but couldnt.

Then she heard someone whispering into her ear, asking her why didnt she wash her feet, over and over again.

After a while everything abruptly stopped and she turned on all the lights and woke all of us.

I thought she was a crazy bitch so i was like wdv i want to sleep pls stfu

I managed to sleep but i was awoken by this compression on my ribs.

(by this time my friends were asleep)

I sleep on my sides, and when i say suddenly awoke, i mean my eyes just suddenly opened.

No weariness or slow lazy movements

then i felt this sudden squeeze around my ribs, like someone was hugging me

It was rhymthic also. squeeze then slowly let go then squeeze again etc

I wasnt scared though, was more confused. i never thought id experience a ghost and i always thought itd be something crazier like maybe a woman suddenly running out from behind the curtains shrieking and waving her arms around

The compression eventually went away by itself.

Our resort's rooms are on stilts so there were space underneath and when we left for home, i saw a single black animal cage under our place.

It looked expensive, new and was placed neatly in the middle.

im not entirely convinced that it was a ghost but it sure was creepy

fxxk batam

Guest Guest

I went to a newly opened beach resort...someone whispering into her ear, asking her why didnt she wash her feet...felt this sudden squeeze around my ribs, like someone was hugging me. It was rhymthic....

This is the latest fuzzy logic technology lah~~~~

So good never wash her toe also got gentle reminder...then got hugging some more. Ur trip is value for money loh......if u stay another night, it will not be holding her toe but your "thumb" between ur legs :)

Here's another of my personal encounter:

Have you ever come across a long exposure shot of a traffic junction at night? Very nice isn't it? The red lights and white lights streaking across photograph. Beautiful! I was a budding photographer, and back in 2008 I saw a picture of a long exposure shot which I subsequently identified as having taken from People's Park Center at the junction of Eu Tong Sen Street and Upper Cross Street. So I decided to try to take the same photo at the same spot.

It was a Friday night around 10-ish when I finally got there, having been distracted by other venues of photography. People's Park Center is a shopping / residential complex. The first few floors are shops and then there's a residential block above a void deck that's on the 8th floor.

When I entered the complex, so late, all the shops were closed. It was oh so quiet. Finding my way to the void deck wasn't easy, but I managed to. I had to go by the side lift serving the residents.

I entered the dingy lift to get to the 8th floor. I remember the lift doors were made from brushed metal. So, it's reflective enough that you can see your shadow / outline, but can't see clear features. So the lift climbed up to the 8th floor and the doors opened.

The doors opened to a dim light bulb above the lift landing. As I stepped out of the life onto the landing, I realised I was standing at the start of a long corridor that led to a door at the end of that long corridor. Beyond the light bulb at the lift landing, everything else down the corridor was dark. The dim light bulb was the only light illuminating the long corridor. I could barely make out the end of the corridor because it just got darker down the corridor.

All I took were 3 steps down the corridor when I felt it. I can't see it. But I could sense that something was at the end of the corridor. An invisible presence. And it was coming towards me. All the hairs at the back of my neck and arms stood on end. I told myself - Oh oh. This is bad. Abandon plans and go back down now!

So I walked back to the lift landing and press for the lift. All this while, I felt the presence coming closer and closer. My heart was beating really furiously. My eyes were focused on the lift panel. Quick quick!!! Then the lift arrived and I hurriedly went in, press G and Door Close. Then the lift door closed. But the lift stood there. Not going down. Oooohhh shit, I was panicking. How come it's not going down??

Then the lift door opened.

To nothingness.

I was panicking, so I press G and Door close frantically again.

This time the door closed again. And I saw it. A reflection on the brushed metal door. There was something standing next to me. A blur reflection. In white. I closed my eyes and turned away. The lift was descending slowly down to Ground floor. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I was scared. So scared. Finally the lift reached ground floor and when it opened, I quickly dashed out.

Guest KuchingRise

Dear Master Cactus, I've sent you countless thank you sms text msg, but no reply. Best leaving you thank you message in this board. My mother sincerely expressed her big thank you very very much. We feel bad when you did not want to accept money and travelled to Muar. My family was terrified even standing outside the house to watch. We could not believe what we saw and never trembled in that kind of undescribeable fear. House is wonderfully peaceful! Good news to you is, miracally, my sister did not make noise these two nights, and I got a job interview call from a Singapore employer today! I am now in Kuching sending you my outmost gratitude to your kindness.

Guest KuchingRise

Oh yes, without this message board, it is extremely hard to get help. Unexpected help across from the causeway! It is a pity you are no longer a member. I did not expect a young gentleman who came from Singapore, gifted with high but unusual attainity. You are always welcome to my home in Muar! Once again, thank you very much. :)

My personal encounter during NS time.

I was awaiting for the medical board to put me officially out of course (OOC) during my SISPEC days. With that, I do not join the main body for training but only to help out the company here and there.. Thus, my weekend COS duty is more than the rest of the trainees (actually I do not mind, cos weekend all booked out, I simply stay one more night, a much easier job than during weekdays)... LOL

So, there was this Sat, company had booked out and I was doing my usual rounds, to ensure all bunks and platoon offices are locked up properly. After the last parade by BOS, which was at 9.40pm...I was walking back to Company HQ office when from far, I saw my platoon office lights on. The whole camp is equipped with sensor and my first thought was how come my platoon staff came back. I walked over and try to enter the office. It was locked. I went back to HQ office, take out the keys and went into the platoon office to check.. Nobody was inside. I didn't feel anything and told myself probably I overlooked earlier.

I went for my shower, after last parade then proceed back to sleep in HQ office. Very soon, I was sleeping my way through when I thought I had a dream. You know the tone you hear when you can't get through the phone line? I kept hearing the "du du du du du" sound...then I realised it wasn't a dream... it was actually one of the phones inside the office. Stumbling to locate the source of the sound in the middle of the night, in pitch darkness (I like to sleep in darkness).. I found out the sound came from OC office). My first thought was to turn off the speaker phone and went back to sleep.. But OC office door was locked. By then I was feeling a bit pissed (hate it when my sleep was disturbed)...and I had to switch on the lights, go to the keypress, open the door, off the speaker phone (the sound was very loud).. then went back to sleep...

The next morning, I did my handover and left. While on the way home, I began to think why did OC speaker phone went off in the middle of the night? All was locked up and nobody can enter the OC office without first entering the HQ office (which I locked the door before I sleep)... and also, how come the lights of my platoon office came on after the last parade? If I had really forgotten to off it earlier, I would have seen it before I went for last parade...

Till today, there was no answer to these happenings.. and my goosebumps still arises, even when I wrote this....

well since an NS story was shared, here's something I heard from my close friend. We were in charge of distributing new stores to the companies when one of the company storeman called my friend and asked if his stores had arrived. So my friend said yes and will bring it to him later. So when my friend went to the company, the entire company was closed and he found out from my friend that they were all on off except for the COS. So who called my friend for the stores? =) Mystery.

well since an NS story was shared, here's something I heard from my close friend. We were in charge of distributing new stores to the companies when one of the company storeman called my friend and asked if his stores had arrived. So my friend said yes and will bring it to him later. So when my friend went to the company, the entire company was closed and he found out from my friend that they were all on off except for the COS. So who called my friend for the stores? =) Mystery.

Ghosts have the power to shapeshift & mimic human voice, like the mutant Mystique.

The powerful ones have the ability to appear in broad day light like another person.

ROFL!!! tio sabo!!!

I came from this boys' school that's rumoured to be pretty much haunted, owing to it's historical link to the japanese occupation. doesnt really take a genius to figure out which school it is. anyway loads of stories about the school were passed down generation to generation, some got distorted along and the way and got ludicrous.

This however, was a personal encounter.

We have a tendency of doing revision in school late into the night; being last minute muggers we are. Not a lot of people around, typically only the school cleaners stationed in school to clean up the school after 6.30pm when everyone else heads home. For a while now, my friend and I have been noticing this particular cleaning lady who stays back as late as we did. Whenever we look down from the study room at the 3rd level, we'll see her sweeping the parade square, and at times, she'll look up and smile to us. I do not know how to explain this particular smile; although it was not sinister, in fact very motherly, it constantly sends chills down my spine.

That routine continued for a while during preliminary examinations and we continued to see her, until after prelims ended. She wasn't seen anymore. Asked a few others who stayed with us in the study room as well and they said they have not seen the old woman for a while too.

Came A levels, the practice of late night revision resumed. One fine night however, it was pouring. We were sorta trapped in the school until 9.30pm as the rain persisted and didnt seem to get any lighter. As I was flipping through my notes, there was a sudden gush of wind felt IN the study. It wasn't just my notes that got blown all over the desk. People, and that's more than 40 + of us, had our notes fluttering from the tables we were seated at. We initially dispel it as the wind and told the person seated nearest to the doors and windows to shut them all. That was when one of them uttered "HUH but it's an airconditioned room. Just glass panels, where got window". Immediately after he said that, the lights in the study room started flickering. There was a deafening silence; i think nobody dared to speak that very moment. Some girls started to get anxious; the one in my study group looked as though she was going to cry. One dude, and to date I still rever him for being mthe most composed, just said "hey everyone. i think there might be some technical issues. we should all call it a day and go home now". Upon which, most people started to pack up and started to leave the room. When I got to the ground level with the rest of my friends, I looked up again to the study room at the 3rd level. There she was, the old auntie we have not seen in weeks. I did nudge my friends and they all said stuff like "wah so efficient, we go out, she immediately clean up". As I continued to look, I saw her turning around. I swear that was the scariest moment of my life if I had not seen anything wrongly; there was a tinge of green to her face. I heard a gasp from a friend beside me and I knew she saw the same. We gave each other a knowing look and left the school with the rest of our friends.

The next day I did lodge the issue to the school administration. They dismissed it as some technical fault and said it was indeed a school staff that was cleaning up the place after we left. Years after I left the school and return again as an alumni, I spoke to some teachers who taught me in the past. They told me that there are no school cleaner that stayed beyond 8pm; extra cost leh. I asked them about an old auntie who cleaned the school. One of them finally admitted under my persistent bugging that there was a cleaner who died during the June holidays, even before preliminaries started.

To date i have no idea whether there was any paranormal activity at work in the study room or a mere "technical glitch". but i sure know that i didn't feel good that day.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

I asked them about an old auntie who cleaned the school. One of them finally admitted under my persistent bugging that there was a cleaner who died during the June holidays, even before preliminaries started.

To date i have no idea whether there was any paranormal activity at work in the study room or a mere "technical glitch". but i sure know that i didn't feel good that day.

To all Employers,

Stop being so calculative and please pay the Cleaner(s) well when they are alive .... they'll come back to work even after they're dead to ask for a pay raise.

I was a student from this school located near a cemetery. The place is kind of ulu and every morning there will be a huge thickness of mist hovering around the school. Cars driving pass the high way couldnt even see my school due to the mist covering it. It is said that the location used to be a cemetery too. But i have a friend who stay there for about ten years told me that the piece of land was totally empty before this school exist.. lots of stories passed down too. But for me, i experienced it once... we were having cca camping. That night we were having an activity to build up the courage of juniors. Seniors were asked to dressed up like ghost and scare the juniors.. at around supper time. The activity would have ended already... everyone were in the canteen. I was the last and alone walking to the canteen. Its pitch dark from my room to the canteen becos the parade square lights were all offed. As i reach the parade square, i saw a figure of a long haired girl standing at the third floor. So i didnt bother muxh becos i thought that it might be my junior havent change out of her costume trying to scare me... the girl wasnt moving AT ALL... she was facing in my direction.. i cant see the face... cos its kind of dark..there was no other cca or grp of ppl around the campus except for my cca... as i walked to the canteen, i was shocked... becos there was only one junior dressing up as the role of a long haird ghost... and she was already sitting there ready for dinner... changed into normal pe attire already... my hair STANDSSSS LIKE CRAZY. I didnt tell anyone about it.. and kept it to myself.. but everytime i walk pass the parade square i will keep looking up at the third floor where i saw the girl... till now, im unclear wad the heck was that thing standing there....

Guest leanmeat

Here's another of my personal encounter:

Have you ever come across a long exposure shot of a traffic junction at night? Very nice isn't it? The red lights and white lights streaking across photograph. Beautiful! I was a budding photographer, and back in 2008 I saw a picture of a long exposure shot which I subsequently identified as having taken from People's Park Center at the junction of Eu Tong Sen Street and Upper Cross Street. So I decided to try to take the same photo at the same spot.

It was a Friday night around 10-ish when I finally got there, having been distracted by other venues of photography. People's Park Center is a shopping / residential complex. The first few floors are shops and then there's a residential block above a void deck that's on the 8th floor.

When I entered the complex, so late, all the shops were closed. It was oh so quiet. Finding my way to the void deck wasn't easy, but I managed to. I had to go by the side lift serving the residents.

I entered the dingy lift to get to the 8th floor. I remember the lift doors were made from brushed metal. So, it's reflective enough that you can see your shadow / outline, but can't see clear features. So the lift climbed up to the 8th floor and the doors opened.

The doors opened to a dim light bulb above the lift landing. As I stepped out of the life onto the landing, I realised I was standing at the start of a long corridor that led to a door at the end of that long corridor. Beyond the light bulb at the lift landing, everything else down the corridor was dark. The dim light bulb was the only light illuminating the long corridor. I could barely make out the end of the corridor because it just got darker down the corridor.

All I took were 3 steps down the corridor when I felt it. I can't see it. But I could sense that something was at the end of the corridor. An invisible presence. And it was coming towards me. All the hairs at the back of my neck and arms stood on end. I told myself - Oh oh. This is bad. Abandon plans and go back down now!

So I walked back to the lift landing and press for the lift. All this while, I felt the presence coming closer and closer. My heart was beating really furiously. My eyes were focused on the lift panel. Quick quick!!! Then the lift arrived and I hurriedly went in, press G and Door Close. Then the lift door closed. But the lift stood there. Not going down. Oooohhh shit, I was panicking. How come it's not going down??

Then the lift door opened.

To nothingness.

I was panicking, so I press G and Door close frantically again.

This time the door closed again. And I saw it. A reflection on the brushed metal door. There was something standing next to me. A blur reflection. In white. I closed my eyes and turned away. The lift was descending slowly down to Ground floor. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I was scared. So scared. Finally the lift reached ground floor and when it opened, I quickly dashed out.

This sure was damn scary!!! my goodness...

Anyone of you heard of human and ghost have sex???

You offering yourself as offering this on the eve of 16th August?

Yes, there are but very rare.

My story is more foreplay than sex.

Some Cheekopek ghosts like to touch gals while they sleep.

My friend kenna molested at about 5am in her rented house in Bkt Timah.

I saw the whole event around the same time but I was near Chinatown.

When we met at 11ish in the morning, I told her what I saw & we compared notes. We were flabbergasted.

Our description of the Chee Ko Gui is a thin dark non-Chinese man. It appeared that my friend just came back from a 3rd world country in Asia & brought some handicraft(where his spirit hid) back.

Time to make paper dildo with spike to appease them :)

This sure was damn scary!!! my goodness...

It was. Thankfully beyond that, I never experienced anything that frightening. Except maybe sometimes I work late and leave the office building, got "things" fly past me when I walk down the dark lane to the bus stop. And I know it's not a bird esp when the moment the "thing" is right above me, my goosebumps starts to act up.

Guest zhengtai

It was. Thankfully beyond that, I never experienced anything that frightening. Except maybe sometimes I work late and leave the office building, got "things" fly past me when I walk down the dark lane to the bus stop. And I know it's not a bird esp when the moment the "thing" is right above me, my goosebumps starts to act up.

It's always good to keep a talisman (or any others depending on your believe) in your wallet for protection.

Guest leanmeat

U mean this always happen?? Oh mine. Dun sound very right..

Guest KuchingRise

Dear Master Cactus, Not sure you are still in this forum or not. My brother called, and I was told his wife is pregnant! O&G Specialist already confirmed. My family was puzzled when you reminded us to wait for good news before you left. It is extrememly unbeliveable! WOW! My mother is jumping with joy now. Thank you Master Cactus! I shall be leaving Kuching, returning to Muar soon.

Guest Black ivy

U could have convey your message to cactus directly instead of posting it here. Weird, isn't it since u should have his contact number or email as he went all the way from sg-my.

Guest Frankie

Common sense. Some "ghost' encounters are imaginary because of the mind, while others are real.

Consciousness (ie. the mind) is abstract while the body (matter) is tangible and will decay one day. However, the consciousness moves on. In some cultures, they call that the soul.

Older Chinese will tell you leave ghosts alone. Leave spirits alone. Keep your distance from trance, spirits, etc while repsecting them.

Guest Black Ivy

This isn't the first message he's posted to thank that "master cactus". *rolls eyes*

Anyways, anymore delectable stories to share? I was thoroughly enjoying myself!

Oh yes what u said is true. Read so many who sing praises or commented about Cactus absence when he departed from the forum. I wonder whether is it a case of 老黃賣瓜,自講自誇.

This is nothing paranormal but I had participated in a few outings with SPI a few years back. Been to places like Kopi Hill, Fort Canning, Ubin, Punggol. They had a couple of Taoist priests with them on a few occasions, but they looked more like a bunch of arrogant know-it-alls. These trips were mainly attended by secondary school kids and they were making a lot of noise while shining their torches and taking pictures of tombstones, totally no respect. And there was always an Indian middle age man who was always trying to act garang and wonder off from the group and the organizers had to keep looking for him when they noticed his disappearance.

Guest George

Don't join such paranormal groups, like SPI. A cousin joined, got so involved. Over a period of time became possessed. Don't meddle with spirits! Don't meddle with ghosts! Don't play play with trance!

His behaviour also became eccentric.

Throughout the year (not limited to 7th month only), dark places, dark rooms, deserted areas tend to have 'spirits' residing there! Bright places, with positive energy will not attract these.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.