Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

And one last thing, Just dun masturbate in the room hor :).

Why ? ( respect? etc??)

I used to book masseur back, always happy ending.

What abt heterous who bonk with pros.

Guest Guest

Why ? ( respect? etc??)

I used to book masseur back, always happy ending.

What abt heterous who bonk with pros.

He kenna bong by many invisible cocks from behind lor! pain! pain!

Guest Guest

I always leave the toilet light, table light on, curtain drawn wide open when I sleep in a hotel room. When I overnight in a sauna, I will choose a room next to the busiest passage. If I need to explore a dark maze, I make sure I wont be the first one and only one in the maze; even if the sauna is brand new without spooky tales.

And yes, remember to draw the curtain wide for the sunlight to come the nxt morning. Open all the windows, too.

This happened 10 years ago when I wa with my colleague in KL... This hotel still around but change their name. Hotel is next to old pudu bus terminal. It located on a hill, sitting on it. Now the name change to Anca something...

3 nights of horror experience n I wouldn't want to stay there again!

Guest Guest

last time i worked at towel club i hate to do closing...cos i will be the only one in dark maze (with light on) doing the mopping and cleaning...very scary. u know light never pentrate the dark room so its always YIN

i believe such lustful places like hooker house will attract such things.

Why dun stay in the corner room next to fire exit? I kena before my hotel room next to fire exit, and also kena corner room. But all the hotels i stayed so far, all have windows.

But how come sleep with the curtains open wide? I find quite "scary" when u can look out of the whole window. Esp if the window is attached with a balcony, even more scary!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

Why dun stay in the corner room next to fire exit? I kena before my hotel room next to fire exit, and also kena corner room. But all the hotels i stayed so far, all have windows.

But how come sleep with the curtains open wide? I find quite "scary" when u can look out of the whole window. Esp if the window is attached with a balcony, even more scary!

Alien supposed to be intellligent ah.

Corner unit, whether hotel or HDB not advisable, prone to good brothers.

Some boutique hotels in Bangkok got no windows like Just Sleep(very IKEA & Afforadable).

Others are near Saladeng BTS. Most are converted from old building.

When u sleep, the room must be yin, so you could sleep better.

Curtain must be closed at nite lah.

In the morning, the room must be aired. Draw the curtains wide & open the window.

Housekeepingh would do that for you. But I rather do myself it once I m up.

Alien supposed to be intellligent ah.

Corner unit, whether hotel or HDB not advisable, prone to good brothers.

Some boutique hotels in Bangkok got no windows like Just Sleep(very IKEA & Afforadable).

Others are near Saladeng BTS. Most are converted from old building.

When u sleep, the room must be yin, so you could sleep better.

Curtain must be closed at nite lah.

In the morning, the room must be aired. Draw the curtains wide & open the window.

Housekeepingh would do that for you. But I rather do myself it once I m up.

Tis alien very stupid one lo. Lol. Actually i always thought corner unit is more quiet and the unit might be bigger. If u refer to hdb, usually pple wld like corner unit. :P

I always open the curtain wide in the morning, and allow the lights and sun to shine in. No matter whether hotel room or even ur own house, it is a gd practise to open all the windows in the day to allow lights and air to shine into the hse.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually one second floor apartment I stayed in Waringin Park aboput 1981/82 was one of the worse haunted place I have ever encountered. Imagine, the landlord even refused to collect the rent for 3 months running we purposely left on the dining room table .... :-(

How was it haunted? Ghost of a little girl? Ghost of a suicide victim?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slim123

I used to do my project overnight in school computer labs.. I feel quite uneasy sometimes at the AS6 com lab especially around 12.30am(alone).. As if someone is always watching me over my back.. and lights will flick sometimes.. just for a few minutes.. Anyone have similar experience? I am referring to NUS..

• 2 months later...
Guest Ghost buster

Almost everyday. 8 out of 10 on the street, You can't tell whether they are human or ghosts. The easier identifier ones are those whose face look like they are dead but they eyes look ferocious, like they were about to go on killing spree. Others were mumbed and sickly, but still have a cocky look like they were struggling to keep themselves alive. The whole expression on everyone of these faces look almost like a funeral of wakes and made them look exhausted. If not careful, they will explode with venoms so you must not look into their eyes or at least pretend you were not looking. Of all those ghosts, the lady ghosts are the worse, be careful to cover your ears because their shrieking sounds can caused several sleepless nights. At worse, they will touch you to cause goose pimples or tried to challenge you into a zone that they think they will be protected but not you. The older they are, the more lethal they gets, so beware. Best spells against those ghosts is to avoid them totally, and no harm will come to you.

Anyone saw similar "things" in a busy street?

Guest russell

.... i sense very smelly ghosts in the mornings, especially in the trains..... how i know? their breath smells like the swallowed a dead rat... smells of rotting flesh when they held up their arms to hold the handrails.... some are really super fair, really pale like ghost... some are dark, nearly black and mysterious.....

have anyone encountered them too...?

Guest Ghost hunters

You must be walking along shenton way.

In malls, buses. Singapore is a city of the WALKING DEAD. The producer and director of the 'WALKING DEAD" series should use Singapore as shooting ground, no need much make-up can almost plug and play.

Guest cactus

Almost everyday. 8 out of 10 on the street, You can't tell whether they are human or ghosts. The easier identifier ones are those whose face look like they are dead but they eyes look ferocious, like they were about to go on killing spree. Others were mumbed and sickly, but still have a cocky look like they were struggling to keep themselves alive. The whole expression on everyone of these faces look almost like a funeral of wakes and made them look exhausted. If not careful, they will explode with venoms so you must not look into their eyes or at least pretend you were not looking. Of all those ghosts, the lady ghosts are the worse, be careful to cover your ears because their shrieking sounds can caused several sleepless nights. At worse, they will touch you to cause goose pimples or tried to challenge you into a zone that they think they will be protected but not you. The older they are, the more lethal they gets, so beware. Best spells against those ghosts is to avoid them totally, and no harm will come to you.

The underlines are bullshit. Only kookoos will believe.

Story narration seems like "mosquitoes" instead of "ghosts". It fit the description of a mosquito!

While I studied in the States (few years ago), I did "spiritual house cleansing" as part-time. Good money for me and it is very busy. Simply because, ang-moh Priest and/or church minister cannot do it. Holy water, bible, candles, singing, mass praying & etc all no use.

Not all cases are easy to handle. Ghosts can be demanding. Kenna outnumbered (only myself against the odds) and lost control were very scary!

I have to trouble my fellow Singapore friend to fedex joss-sticks, papers, red candles, brush and etc from CA State Chinatown. Courier service not cheap in the States.

Lots of unforgettable stories.

Edited by cactus

I saw this.... How ah? :P

208947_10150975866633753_182594163_n.jpg

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest no ghost

wats is the point of all this post? not even scaring to become ghost?topic should change to wierd people around u.those they mention are living being.

The whole expression on everyone of these faces look almost like a funeral of wakes and made them look exhausted. If not careful, they will explode with venoms so you must not look into their eyes or at least pretend you were not looking. Of all those ghosts, the lady ghosts are the worse, be careful to cover your ears because their shrieking sounds can caused several sleepless nights. At worse, they will touch you to cause goose pimples or tried to challenge you into a zone that they think they will be protected but not you. The older they are, the more lethal they gets, so beware. Best spells against those ghosts is to avoid them totally, and no harm will come to you.

TS used quite a matter-of-fact + serious tone and seem to be hardly jesting. I do not claim to have first hand experience with the supernatural, but i have a keen interest in the area and associates with many who are more psychically gifted (i.e. clairvoyance, clairaudience, third eye vision, spirit keepers, etc), none of them have described ghosts that way. They generally want to be left alone, and mostly will not intentionally seek to harm random passerbys for no rhyme or reason.

Some people who claims to have 3rd eye are actually suffering from psychosis and need medical attention.

Guest Guest

Some people who claims to have 3rd eye are actually suffering from psychosis and need medical attention.

Oops, your msg is heard loud & clear in the other dimensions.

All of us got 3rd eye lah. You call it intuition or hunch.

3rd eye not only to see ghosts but foresee future events, personal(deaths) or global(plane crashes)

FYI.

All of us got 3rd eye lah. You call it intuition or hunch.

3rd eye not only to see ghosts but foresee future events, personal(deaths) or global(plane crashes)

FYI.

yup, the layman's version of 3rd eye is just one of the manifestations when a person's brow chakra is active. It also allow's one to have perception of future events, interact with the spirit world. But let's not have a discussion about that as that would be irrelevant to the initial point of this thread... if there's ever one.

Oops, your msg is heard loud & clear in the other dimensions.

If you read carefully, i said SOME people mistake psychosis (which is a medical disorder in which the patient experiences auditory and visual halluciations, amongst other symptoms), as having psychic abilities. i.e. IMH delusional patients whose activities of daily living are handicapped by their paranoia vs. highly enlightened monks, both of whom says they can see the dead. My point is not to put down anybody, but just to warn that they might need medical aid.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Read this interesting article about strange encounters of a professional grave-digger. The last two sentences will keep us thinking ....

... “But the truth is, these old people who’ve died, they’re still thinking of their children, missing their family,”

... “They shouldn’t be forgotten.”

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/dealing-with-the-dead-in-s’pore--a-gravedigger’s-story-20120729.html

When republic poly was still new, the woodlands campus, the facilitators(teachers) did not have an office but a small makeshift kind of office in the back of the school. So I was told by my facilitator once before we graduated that he actually saw something while he was there. He had forgotten to retrieve his documents from his table one night and had to go back and get it. So when he entered the premise, there was someone sitting at one of his colleagues desk. He could tell it wasn't normal cause the edges were all blurry. Then he just stood there for awhile. It didn't move. So he took one step forward and it kind of dived or like swooped under the desk. He was frightened as hell...

Or so that's what I remember. Now after saying this, IM FRIGHTENED AS HELL. Alone =(

Guest cactus

Read this interesting article about strange encounters of a professional grave-digger. The last two sentences will keep us thinking ....

... “But the truth is, these old people who’ve died, they’re still thinking of their children, missing their family,”

... “They shouldn’t be forgotten.”

http://sg.news.yahoo...y-20120729.html

Not all grave-diggers encounter this.

I have seen Taiwanese grave-diggers in Taiwan doing horrible things. You won't believe it until you see with your own eyes. They broke bones with bare feet and hands. Crush, smash and squeeze head skull into urn use a huge rock! My hair all stand. Very gruesome and cruel.

Many Singapore grave-diggers are "how-seow" type. Anyhow do. But, they are not as bad as those Taiwanese grave diggers I have seen..

Edited by cactus

Guest cactus

been reading here lately :

http://www.hungzai.com/home/

I just browsed through. Those people seen "hantu", never change him/her no point. Only know how to talk cock. 死性不改,见到鬼不怕黑。Leopord never changes its spots.

Ay yah, ghost stories to me is like 家常便饭. To me is "si beh sian". Read some of my posts [1] [2].

However, I am extremely interested and fascinated with encounters that changed a person entirely.

Example, suddenly become filial, or overnight change of character, or becomes a vegetarian, or go a get a job after slacking for donkey years or religionly pious, or start to do charity and etc. 这个才是有意义的改变!

If somebody tells me he has seen a ghost and still behave like that, then s/he makes no different with ah-kow ah-neow om the streets. I'll tell him to fxxk off.

Edited by cactus

Somewhere mid Oct 2004, I had a dream, one night.

I dreamt a scene, in an isolated park, night, and it was drizzling.

A little girl walked towards me but I can't see her face, because in darkness, the street light was shinning from her back

She was crying to me and said she was lost, very cold and hungry and she is trapped in a box.........

Two weeks later, news across the island flashed as they discovered the body of the missing Huang Na, found in a cupboard at the hills of Telok Blangah Park

Till today, something in me, tells me strongly, Ah How is not the murder.

Guest cactus

Till today, something in me, tells me strongly, Ah How is not the murder.

Our Justice Lai hang Ah How leh. He believe Ah How is the murder.

I assume you are indirectly saying Justice Lai must be goon-doo wrongfully sentenced Ah How. Right?

Our Justice Lai hang Ah How leh. He believe Ah How is the murder.

I assume you are indirectly saying Justice Lai must be goon-doo wrongfully sentenced Ah How. Right?

Just because our Justice Lai believe Ah How is the murder, doesn't he is the real murder.

Because before and after his hanging, something unearthed that they realized they may have wronged an innocent man

At that time, in Singapore, when a cross firecase happened between China and Malaysian nationalities, you have not taken into consideration the politics behind the scene, before Singapore decides to take sides on who is right or wrong

Now go ponder about it

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.