Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

On 18/12/2016 at 0:44 AM, Gary Changg said:

You may leave the lights on or keep the door(s) shut. It is best to grow some greens in the toilet, so that the greens can reduce the "yin qi" in the toilet/washroom. 

Thank you very much

Guest Hotel Staff
On 18/12/2016 at 0:44 AM, Gary Changg said:

You may leave the lights on or keep the door(s) shut. It is best to grow some greens in the toilet, so that the greens can reduce the "yin qi" in the toilet/washroom. 

Don't think leaving the toilet light on is effective to chase out ghost. Reason the light from light bulb is generated and it is  not the Yang 阳 ray as the Sun.

Common practice to setup a basic protective circle or 阵法 in hotel room I notice is putting 4 coins regardless of the value, can be 5 cent too and one at each corner. Reason metal coin is heavier and can put weight on the 4 direction aka 压住四方. If use the old royal dynasty coin 铜钱 better because there is 皇气. If feel not secure enough, to have a complete 阵法, can put any type of pagoda or 神符 or any holy staff next to your bed.

21 minutes ago, Guest Hotel Staff said:

Don't think leaving the toilet light on is effective to chase out ghost. Reason the light from light bulb is generated and it is  not the Yang 阳 ray as the Sun.

Common practice to setup a basic protective circle or 阵法 in hotel room I notice is putting 4 coins regardless of the value, can be 5 cent too and one at each corner. Reason metal coin is heavier and can put weight on the 4 direction aka 压住四方. If use the old royal dynasty coin 铜钱 better because there is 皇气. If feel not secure enough, to have a complete 阵法, can put any type of pagoda or 神符 or any holy staff next to your bed.

He was asking if he should leave the lights on or not. So, I was just answering his question. 

Well, there're some ways to cleanse the house aka 除煞/除阴气/除秽气。

(1) Ready a packet of sea salt and a clean pail. Fill the pail with water (80% full is more than enough) and pour the packet of salt in. Put the pail in the middle of the house (according to your house plan) on CNY Eve (除夕夜) between 11pm to 1am (子时). Then, pour away the water into the river/drain (Important: make sure it's not stagnant) on the next day (初一) at between 3pm-5pm (申时). Sea salt is being used because it is believed that the sea water is the earth's water (大地之水),unify the power of yin and yang. Thus, it is able to absorb the yin energy as well as spirits. Pouring it away into the river may return the bad energy back into the mother nature. 

(2) After noon time on fifth day of the fifth month of lunar calendar (农历五月初五;端午节), collect the rainwater before it reaches the ground. This water we called it as " 无根水". Put the collected water into a clean bowl and place underneath the roof. This may get rid of bad energy as well. 

(3) Mix 1:1 proportion of salt and raw rice. Select  除日 (refer to lunar calendar);[除chu] literally means get rid of something. Start from the innermost corner of the house and sprinkle the mixture of rice/salt while visualizing a dorje appears at each corner of the house. This way can get rid of spirits in the house and bad energy. Can be used for newly built house/apartment as well.

(4) If you're a buddhist, you may collect the ashes from the altar and place the ashes at four corners of the house, while placing visualize dorje at each corner as well. This forms a protection (结界).  This may be repeated on every 1st( 初一 ) and 15th (十五) days of the lunar calendar. 

Guest Hotel Staff

I worked part time in a hotel for a few years. I remember during my first week working there. I always found coins left behind by hotel guests in the rooms I thought those coins were tips for me haha... but funny why always find coins at four corners of the room? Then I asked my supervisor. She told me the reason is for religious believe. Working in hotel was fun. Could meet a lot different kind of people. Was always excited to see straight couple and gay couple checked in /out. Also saw Wife 抓奸团too haha...

Luckily i never saw anything unclean, but my Malay colleague who worked nightshirt saw something like shadow followed an uncle into the room. The Uncle was not any righteous type. We knew he gambled and called chicken regularly. So I always believe if one being righteous and stay away bad habits those unclean things will not come to you.

1 hour ago, Guest Benny said:

As usual at 22:22, the marbles are start rolling oh the unit above ours but no one is living there. I'm just waiting for my tenure to be over and I'll change place.

I happened to see this on youtube. As what I've read from the title, it says "Mahabala Ghost Prohibiting Mantra". You may want to play this in your room.

Guest heheheheh

do you think this incident is staged .. question 

I was thinking if the Auntie was possessed by spirits , then she will be flung across the aisle, not slowly breaking her fall with her hands when she crouched down at 0.45 sec 

At 2.11 mins the powerful blast looks very convincing, the falling bedsheet items from the shelves arealso easily replicated with strings ir sticks pushing from behind the shellves ,''waht do you guys think .

6 hours ago, Guest heheheheh said:

do you think this incident is staged .. question 

I was thinking if the Auntie was possessed by spirits , then she will be flung across the aisle, not slowly breaking her fall with her hands when she crouched down at 0.45 sec 

At 2.11 mins the powerful blast looks very convincing, the falling bedsheet items from the shelves arealso easily replicated with strings ir sticks pushing from behind the shellves ,''waht do you guys think .

Where it really happened? Seems to be from China and most likely fake.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Guest Bogart27 said:

Has anyone here seen ghost before?

I have and even spoken to 1-2 and I still don't really believe in that BS  heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

hi

I just got back from Zhuhai, stayed at this Bamboo hotel...had some rather interesting things to tell...

First wrong I did was not knocking on the door before entering as I was distracted by the porter and my irritating director... the room was very bright as the noon sun shone in... nevertheless, I apologized for 'barging' in

I was very kia-su! As I read this thread before I left for my trip, hence became rather 'obsessed' with all the preventive measures... I've placed 4 coins in 4 corners(by the way, are you 'allowed to remove the coins when checking out?); I've citrine stone on the night table with me... and also placed a glass of salt water in the toilet 

the first night was ok except for the 'switching' on sound that came from the left side above the night table in the middle of the night, just once

the 2nd was awoken by knocking on my door about 4.45am... I was half awaken by a knock and a man's voice calling out for someone and then another loud knock which fully awaken me...and it's all quiet

the 3rd night before I sleep, I said it'll be my last night disturbing, please let me sleep well... and you know what! I slept thru the night without even waking up to pee! I moved the glass of saltwater to the room instead for this night

I just find these happening were weird but I did not felt any discomfort in the room though... maybe I think too much about it

8 hours ago, AnH said:

hi

I just got back from Zhuhai, stayed at this Bamboo hotel...had some rather interesting things to tell...

First wrong I did was not knocking on the door before entering as I was distracted by the porter and my irritating director... the room was very bright as the noon sun shone in... nevertheless, I apologized for 'barging' in

I was very kia-su! As I read this thread before I left for my trip, hence became rather 'obsessed' with all the preventive measures... I've placed 4 coins in 4 corners(by the way, are you 'allowed to remove the coins when checking out?); I've citrine stone on the night table with me... and also placed a glass of salt water in the toilet 

the first night was ok except for the 'switching' on sound that came from the left side above the night table in the middle of the night, just once

the 2nd was awoken by knocking on my door about 4.45am... I was half awaken by a knock and a man's voice calling out for someone and then another loud knock which fully awaken me...and it's all quiet

the 3rd night before I sleep, I said it'll be my last night disturbing, please let me sleep well... and you know what! I slept thru the night without even waking up to pee! I moved the glass of saltwater to the room instead for this night

I just find these happening were weird but I did not felt any discomfort in the room though... maybe I think too much about it

Its a freaking hotel

pp forget keys and lock on doors while calling their friends out loud next door. In their panic, they often forget its late, or early...and can sound pretty loud in a quiet hallway.

I had a dishevelled looking ajumma knocking on every door in seoul, half crying and shouting cos she cdnt find her way to her room.

Through the peephole, pp wd think theyd seen a ghost,

13 hours ago, AnH said:

hi

Some business hotels in China at midnight you will hear someone knocking on doors. If you open the door a fair skin Mei Mei will come in to make you a happy sleep.

14 hours ago, AnH said:

hi

sometimes the knock could be neighbours' door knocking , pls stop being a paranoid

I slept in most hotels alone, I didn't find anything funny in ctries like thailand

hahaha

I thought so too...

I've been sleeping quite a number of times in different countries alone too... even in Tangshan where my Shanghainese colleagues jokingly said that it's a place full of ghost because of the earthquake

9 minutes ago, AnH said:

hahaha

I thought so too...

I've been sleeping quite a number of times in different countries alone too... even in Tangshan where my Shanghainese colleagues jokingly said that it's a place full of ghost because of the earthquake

every place and corner has death involved

eg my grandma passed away at ....

they said old ngee ann city is a graveyard too, burial ground, bishan too , everywhere

nanking has a massacre, upper cross street too , every where (not just shanghai , Thailand, msia that are tracks of WW2)
If they are SO powerful (if u believe in them), they could float to everywhere, they could fly to an aircraft and create an explosion in the air too, anything is possible, not just in your hotel room, (it became so strikingly poignant is cos people kept saying that), it could b in your shanghai office too

So long u r clean, u r! No matter what attacked you, u stand firm (in your thoughts tht all these are trying to waver your thoughts)

I luv this topic is cos I luv horror shows, just for the sake of giggling at those who screamed

Guest Ghost Buster
23 minutes ago, AnH said:

hahaha

I thought so too...

Your colleagues joke was actually indirectly mocking at you. You know that natural disaster occurred frequently every year and killed hundreds of people, whether earthquakes, flooding, landslides etc.  Wars in Syria and Iraq already killed more than a million.  Very soon, the whole world will be full of ghosts.   

2 minutes ago, Guest Ghost Buster said:

Your colleagues joke was actually indirectly mocking at you. You know that natural disaster occurred frequently every year and killed hundreds of people, whether earthquakes, flooding, landslides etc.  Wars in Syria and Iraq already killed more than a million.  Very soon, the whole world will be full of ghosts.   

I didn't know that the earthquake happened in Tangshan though I knew there was one years back... to me, they were just telling me the history of the place and at the same time showing me the memorial place when we passed back...

guess by the time, the world is full of ghosts, surviving humans will be scary then... hahahahaha

26 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

every place and corner has death involved

eg my grandma passed away at ....

they said old ngee ann city is a graveyard too, burial ground, bishan too , everywhere

nanking has a massacre, upper cross street too , every where (not just shanghai , Thailand, msia that are tracks of WW2)
If they are SO powerful (if u believe in them), they could float to everywhere, they could fly to an aircraft and create an explosion in the air too, anything is possible, not just in your hotel room, (it became so strikingly poignant is cos people kept saying that), it could b in your shanghai office too

So long u r clean, u r! No matter what attacked you, u stand firm (in your thoughts tht all these are trying to waver your thoughts)

I luv this topic is cos I luv horror shows, just for the sake of giggling at those who screamed

you're funny, -Ignored-!

even the place i'm staying right now, used to be malay cemetery

if some of the ghost movies you see, they are quite pitiful souls whom they also need 'help'(if the stories are true)

Just imagine, as humans, life is already tough... when died, you still have to go thru another phrase

sigh...

1 hour ago, AnH said:

you're funny, -Ignored-!

even the place i'm staying right now, used to be malay cemetery

if some of the ghost movies you see, they are quite pitiful souls whom they also need 'help'(if the stories are true)

Just imagine, as humans, life is already tough... when died, you still have to go thru another phrase

sigh...

I have been! and I m funny!

I have friends who claimed when they r young they sense that someone try to communicate w them but if given a chance now, they will stop and communicate w them , rather than running off

cos they are pitiful like u have mentioned

Actually, ghosts are not all-powerful or all-knowing. They don't know everything that's going on in the world of the living; they can't fly or teleport anywhere they like, and they certainly cannot cause explosions  :D

Usually, earthbound spirits (what we call ghosts) are bound to a location or person that they were very attached to in their lifetime.

And believe me, it's a torture for them to be trapped in a place. The ones who were not so attached to earthly things in life usually will not remain stuck on earth after death.

It seems almost all religions believe in praying for the departed, so that they can move on.

And ghosts cannot do a lot of things in the physical world, because they no longer have a material body. Some of them will feel very frustrated because they want to say something to their loved ones but their loved ones can't see or hear them.

So as someone rightly pointed out above, ghosts are quite pitiful.

• 2 weeks later...

6 ways to prevent ghostly possession in Singapore

Marcus Goh
The Popping Post13 January 2017

For a tiny red dot, we’ve certainly got more than our fair share of supernatural sightings. Everyone has seen or knows someone who’s seen a ghost. And with several different cultures on the same island, we’ve got to contend with ghastly apparitions that require different rituals for exorcism.

The worst kind of ghosts are those that pretend to be humans. I’m not talking about zombies here. I’m talking about ghosts that possess people and commit atrocities wearing flesh bags (i.e, us). If you think that’s cool (some people swing that way), think about the havoc they would wreak.

Would you want an otherworldly spirit logging into Facebook and liking all of your crush’s Facebook photos? Would you want to see yourself entering your contact details into every possible electronic mailer available? Would you want a ghost possessing you to purposely cancel your GrabTaxi rides so you have to pay a $2 cancellation fee?

Protect yourself today. Follow these six simple ghostbusting methods to ensure that you are always in control of your body.

1. Turn your entire body to respond to someone calling your name

Don't turn your head! Credit: Pixabay

More

Don’t turn your head! Credit: Pixabay

The Chinese believe that every person has three lights on their body – one on the forehead, and one on each shoulder. These lights shine ahead and protect you from ghosts, like the flashlights in Luigi’s Mansion.

Now, if you’re a ghost, you can minimise the effect of the light by calling out a person’s name from behind. That person will most likely just turn his or head, meaning you only have one light shining at you instead of the full blast of three.

So when you hear someone calling your name, even if it’s your mother screaming at you to bathe, remember to turn your entire body to respond!

2. Wear jade

Every Ah Ma's fashion accessory. Credit: Land of Jade Facebook Page

More

Every Ah Ma’s fashion accessory. Credit: Land of Jade Facebook Page

Apart from looking like Kryptonite, jade has some pretty nifty properties – like negating evil energy. It becomes brittle the more evil energy it negates, and jade that shatters naturally is said to have protected its wearer from many evil attacks. It’s also considered one of the most precious stones in Chinese culture.

3. Say “assalamualaikum” before you enter a house

Be careful who comes home with you. Credit: Pixabay

More

Be careful who comes home with you. Credit: Pixabay

It means “peace upon you”, and Muslims believe that this greeting will prevent any thing that might have followed you outside from going into your house and spending the night with you. It’s part of a longer verse from the Quran, and also applies when you enter someone else’s house.

You wouldn’t want a ghost to stay over at your friend’s house, right? So remember to say this when you go visiting.

4. Don’t draw on someone’s face when they are sleeping

Your spirit might not recognise you if you're the same colour as a Na'vi. Credit: Pixabay

More

Your spirit might not recognise you if you’re the same colour as a Na’vi. Credit: Pixabay

This is a frequent warning from grandmothers. When a person sleeps, they believe the spirit leaves their body and, I don’t know, catches a movie? A person wakes up when the spirit returns to the body.

But if the spirit can’t recognise the body, it might not return, and the person will end up sleeping forever. Why would that happen? Because you drew a moustache on your sister’s face.

So as funny as this may be, don’t draw on your friend’s face. Vandalise their books but keep their face intact.

5. Bring babies home before dusk

The mandatory sunset photo whenever the word sunset/dusk is mentioned. Credit: Pexels

More

The mandatory sunset photo whenever the word sunset/dusk is mentioned. Credit: Pexels

An Islamic belief advises parents to bring babies home before dusk, known as the Maghrib, because more evil spirits roam the world at that time. Babies, being young, are more susceptible to spiritual attack than adults, and should be in a safe place (their homes) when night falls.

Babies in general are also more susceptible to everything except social media, so it’s generally better to keep them at home anyway too.

6. Bathe before you leave the house/after returning home

Put your phone down and go bathe or you'll end up like this person in The Bye Bye Man. Credit: Golden Village Cinemas

More

Put your phone down and go bathe or you’ll end up like this person in The Bye Bye Man. Credit: Golden Village Cinemas

Water is a cleansing element in Chinese beliefs, and to bathe before you leave the house is also good fengshui since it rebalances your body. Bathing after you come home washes away any negative stuff that might have attached itself to you on the way home, ensuring that you have a good night’s sleep, free of negativity.

Also, isn’t it time you took a bath already? Hasn’t your mother been screaming for some time?

The Bye Bye Man. Credit: Golden Village Cinemas

More

The Bye Bye Man. Credit: Golden Village Cinemas

What could be worse than being possessed by an Asian ghost? Being possessed by a creature that exists because you think about it. The Bye Bye Man might sound cute, but he’s actually a horrible otherworldly being that can only be banished when you stop thinking about it. Can you stop thinking about a two-headed purple elephant now that I’ve mentioned it? Do you think you could stop thinking about The Bye Bye Man once it’s possessed you?

Let’s hope he, or it, doesn’t haunt your dreams tonight.

16 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Wow!! Scary!!

According to feng shui and other metaphysical beliefs, it is never a good idea to build near and over a cemetary or place where a lot of death took place (e.g. a war zone or a site of a mass suicide).

In a lot of those haunting documentaries (from the U.S.) I've seen, the haunted house was built next to a graveyard, or near a place where the U.S. Civil War killed a lot of people.

Always carry some form of protection with you wherever you go. You can never know if a place or person you meet has bad or evil energy lingering.

Most crystals (citrine, tiger eye, amethyst, kyanite, obsidian, carnelian, grade A jade) can deflect negative energy. If you are Catholic, you can also get a blessed St. Benedict's cross or medal.

And it's not only ghosts; some sensitive people are more vulnerable to other people's hate energy or bad intentions and curses.

Always good to be protected.

1 hour ago, Guest CKW said:

Wow!! Scary!!

According to feng shui and other metaphysical beliefs, it is never a good idea to build near and over a cemetary or place where a lot of death took place (e.g. a war zone or a site of a mass suicide).

In a lot of those haunting documentaries (from the U.S.) I've seen, the haunted house was built next to a graveyard, or near a place where the U.S. Civil War killed a lot of people.

many places have deaths

it could be a district with more snr citizens eg Chinatown then

but it s thriving w good business for saunas , Michelin and plenty more

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

many places have deaths

it could be a district with more snr citizens eg Chinatown then

but it s thriving w good business for saunas , Michelin and plenty more

I remember someone in this forum once mentioned a gay sauna in the town area that used to be a Hokkien hui guan (association).

Apparently a lot of the sauna's patrons and staff reported seeing the apparitions of elderly Chinese figures around the sauna.

They theorised that the spirits of the deceased hui guan members were displeased that their association got converted to a gay sauna.

If I remember rightly, the sauna eventually folded.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Guest Viviboy said:

I woke up with someone standing beside the bed. It is a shadoy figure. Wihin a blink of an eye it suddenly gone. So terrified.

Oh, that's not a good sign. I hate to imagine how long it was standing there before you woke up and saw it. 

To be safe, keep a few rose quartz stones and amethyst stones under your pillow when you sleep. These can repel evil sprits, as well as give you a more restful sleep.

If you can, keep an amethyst geode next to your bed.

Rose Quartz

HTB1w6dOFVXXXXbsXFXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg

Amethyst

TS-AMET.jpg

Amethyst geode

Amethyst-min.jpg

Guest Viviboy
9 hours ago, CKW said:

Oh, that's not a good sign. I hate to imagine how long it was standing there before you woke up and saw it. 

To be safe, keep a few rose quartz stones and amethyst stones under your pillow when you sleep. These can repel evil sprits, as well as give you a more restful sleep.

If you can, keep an amethyst geode next to your bed.

Rose Quartz

HTB1w6dOFVXXXXbsXFXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg

Amethyst

TS-AMET.jpg

Amethyst geode

Amethyst-min.jpg

Thanks. I also noticed that my wall clock stopped ticking since 3:55 AM. About the same time when I woke up. I have just changed the battery. Hope that it won't happen again later.

I had a night stay at Kinabalu D*** Hotel on 2nd Feb before flying off to Taiwan on the next day. My mom and I heard that there's dragging sound of the chair from the room above at around 8pm. It actually lasted for hours; from 8pm till 2am in the morning. Luckily, we have to check-out early at 4am and off to KK airport. We checked with my mom's friend who stayed in the room next door; they heard the same thing. Then, another friend living in 2 floors up also heard the same thing. We didn't check with the reception if anyone's staying in the room though but who'd drag the chair for hours non-stop?  

12 minutes ago, Guest Viviboy said:

Thanks. I also noticed that my wall clock stopped ticking since 3:55 AM. About the same time when I woke up. I have just changed the battery. Hope that it won't happen again later.

It could be a coincidence, but many who study the paranormal believe that the time between 3am to 4am is the most unholy hour of the night, for various reasons.

A lot of times, when people get disturbed in their sleep, either from a nightmare or a presence, and they wake up and look at the clock, it's often 3.00am, 3.05am, or 3.13am, etc.

But don't be afraid. Take care & rest well! :D

c4ce177d1092cd70fb0f5d7166ca2860.jpg

P.S.

You can find the rose quartz and amethyst stones at the New Age FSG store at Dhoby Ghaut MRT. They also have branches at Tiong Bahru Plaza & Clementi Mall.

On 2/15/2017 at 8:50 PM, Guest Hotel Visitor said:

Does anyone here went to hotel Cameron before? It's a stone throw away from cbp but the vibes there give me the creep. 

I frequent that hotel. probably used all the rooms before already. Noticed some of us using too!

If they bother to spruce up the rooms a little and have more lighting it won't be so spooky. But I don't find it disturbing, we're just here for a couple of hours.

Anyway if you google it, someone died in that hotel before but many hotels also have people died before....

Guest Curious Ah
3 hours ago, Guest abc said:

I frequent that hotel. probably used all the rooms before already. Noticed some of us using too!

If they bother to spruce up the rooms a little and have more lighting it won't be so spooky. But I don't find it disturbing, we're just here for a couple of hours.

Anyway if you google it, someone died in that hotel before but many hotels also have people died before....

Do you know which room number that people have died in before?

On 15/02/2017 at 11:51 PM, Gary Changg said:

I had a night stay at Kinabalu D*** Hotel on 2nd Feb before flying off to Taiwan on the next day. My mom and I heard that there's dragging sound of the chair from the room above at around 8pm. It actually lasted for hours; from 8pm till 2am in the morning. Luckily, we have to check-out early at 4am and off to KK airport. We checked with my mom's friend who stayed in the room next door; they heard the same thing. Then, another friend living in 2 floors up also heard the same thing. We didn't check with the reception if anyone's staying in the room though but who'd drag the chair for hours non-stop?  

"They" must be house movers before departed.

9 hours ago, Guest Viviboy said:

I woke up again between 3-4am because of a loud noise but i don't know where it cam from. I just ignored it and went back to sleep.

Oh man! But sometimes, the best way to deal with such disturbances is to ignore it and go back to sleep, like what you did. That's what I normally do if I get disturbed during my sleep.

If the source is some evil spirit, they will try to frighten you because seeing your fear makes them happy (they are sadists).

Btw did you manage to get any of the crystals?

On 2/15/2017 at 5:00 AM, Guest Viviboy said:

I woke up with someone standing beside the bed. It is a shadoy figure. Wihin a blink of an eye it suddenly gone. So terrified.

You can do cleansing once every 15 days in your home. One on every first day and another on 15th day of our chinese lunar calendar. You can use a mix of salt and raw rice, sprinkle from the innermost corner (bedroom) all the way to the main door. Until you feel nothing anymore, you can stop. 

You might want to read up on the 3am thingy.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-3-am-such-a-creepy-time-to-wake-up

It may just be an evolutionary thing which causes us to wake up to take over the previous watch guarding the group. And the reason why we might have been anxious/creeped out/scared could be the working of the adrenal glands jumping us out of sleep to be alert for the watch.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.