Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Guest Star

Based on the legendary story of highway karak, this film is telling viewers what had haunted the most of the drivers who driving on that route. Caught from the real story of people,this film might be a simple way to illustrate the real story which had haunted the mind of most drivers or motorcyclist to exit on that highway....

Guest Guest Star

Old Tampines Road

One of the true stories...

A coffee shop owner in Tampines started acting strange one day, when she started dealing out money to bewildered customers. It was initially tolerable, but things got out of hand when she became violent and attempted to hack someone with a chopper.

Believing it to be a case of ‘spiritual possession’, a medium was called in to check on her. After a while, the medium started the most incredible tale ever. According to him, the ghost had been a young woman of Malaysian origins, and had come to Singapore for work sometime in 1984.

Disaster fell, however, and she was raped and killed. The murderer buried her body under a tree, just across the road. The victim can’t find peace, and thus resorted to haunting the area until her body could be given proper treatment.

The medium, disbelieving, motioned for the possessed woman to lead the way to the said tree. The coffee shop owner did as such, and reached a particular barren tree. Immediately, she began digging the earth with her bare hands.

The onlookers, shocked and fearful, watched on as the dirt was swept away to reveal the bones of a dead girl. The medium set to work instantly – he set up ritual tablets and prepared incense.

The spirit didn’t leave easily – it took five whole hours before the spirit finally left the coffee shop owner’s body. Yet even with all the work, the spirit lingers on in that area. The medium said that because the girl’s parents could not be contacted, true peace could not be achieved.

Interestingly, the tree is no longer barren since that incident, and according to a Fengshui master makes absolute sense – trees are after all known to have too much yin energy. Other encounters aren’t quite as publicized, but are nevertheless no less horrifying.

Taxi drivers have claimed that there was a disappearing woman whom would always flag them down at the juncture at Old Tampines Road, at the same time everyday. If they choose to ignore her, she would be gone from sight in the rear view mirror.

If they ignorantly picked her up, the smell of frangipani would greet them once the taxi reaches the end of the road. There’s also the ominous sightings of bats at late night, and how they sometimes form ‘shapes’ in shadows...

While there are a myriad of ‘haunted’ roads in Singapore, Old Tampines Road would surely have to take the crown as the ‘most haunted road in Singapore’.

It isn’t just the fact that the number of ghost stories transcend boundaries in that area; it’s the fact that 6 whole Temples were built just to make the area less spooky.

Guest Guest Star

winnifred-teo.jpg

Old Holland Road

The 1985 rape and murder case of a female Junior College student jogger along a deserted stretch of Holland Road, would most probably agree with our first choice. The victim’s naked body was found bound with her own clothes, with stab wounds on her neck. The case was never solved. Some people reportedly have the chills or a sense of sadness when driving by this stretch of road, regardless of the time of day...

Guest Guest Star

Tekong

Army boy or not, everyone would have heard this iconic story about a bunk on Pulau Tekong with a third door. Many recruits look out for it when they enlist, but few, if any, ever see it. Let's just get it out there: this bunk exists.  It's hidden among the empty bunks that recruits pass on the way to field camp or on the way to Rocky Hill Camp. 

So, back to the guy whose guts were removed. The story goes that his spirit became extremely bitter towards his bunkmates, especially his buddy for not looking out for him. Every night without fail, he would come back to the bunk and haunt everyone with the usual rattling of cupboards and scratching of nails on the walls.

It wasn't long before the higher-ups in BMT finally engaged a Taoist priest to perform some rituals to get rid of the spirit. The priest suggested adding a third door to the existing two, in order to make the spirit leave. The third door was constructed and padlocked, preventing the spirit from escaping. Till today, that bunk is the only one with three doors - every other bunk in Tekong has only two.

Anyone ever experienced what i had in that camp?  I was sleepless for three continuous days and worried something bad might happened should I go for that impending run.  Went to consult the Medical Officer for this reason.  He gave me MC for more than five days which I only used for 2 or 3 days after I felt fit but guilty to carry on the medical leave.  Even on the day when I went to see the MO I was fit and alert so I told him not to judge what he saw because I just had a bath before coming over.  I related to him the cause of my no sleep condition.  It was the upper deck bunk bed which kept rocking me awake each time I fell asleep and immediately.  The guy below slept soundly so it wasn't him though he was the first suspect.  I didn't think of anything ghostly then.  It was after I saw the ghost story on Tekong then I began to connect the two together some years later.  My version was more serious than the one one television.

My platoon mate and I ever went to the White House at Nee Soon Camp during our BMT prowling duty.

We were there around 2.00 - 3.00 am.

Nothing happened. The only thing I recalled was that the lights and fan were still on. 

But we didn't see or hear or feel anything. It was just a very large and spacious and airy place. Quite nice architecture, from what I recall.  :D

23:59

1983: A group of young soldiers are on the last leg of their national service, spending the last few weeks in a training camp on a jungle island. A rumour had been circulating like wildfire amongst the soldiers. A mad woman living on the island had died at exactly at 23:59 (11.59 PM), and it is believed that her spirit had returned to haunt them at exactly the same time. Tan, the introverted platoon outcast, is adamant that he will be the next victim. He tries to convince his buddy Jeremy that the woman's ghost has been visiting him every night. Jeremy laughs and dismisses Tan's concerns, telling his mate that it is just his overactive imagination.

When the platoon embark on a route march in the forest, Tan is found dead by the river, with his limbs contorted in a strange way and an expression of fear on his face. Overwhelmed with guilt, Jeremy decides to investigate Tan's death, convinced that it was not an accident as what the officers believe.

On the night of Tan's death, Jeremy has a nightmare where he sees the ghost of Tan pointing intently at Chester, another recruit with whom Tan was on guard duty with, dead. The next night, Chester started acting strangely and banging his head on his bed-side locker. When approached by the other recruits, he started acting very aggressively and had to be restrained until the next day when a medium was brought in.

That night, Jeremy confronted Chester about Tan's death, and found out that Chester and Tan were on the same guard duty. During the guard duty, Tan had rolled down a slope accidentally and was grabbed on the leg. Flustered, Chester hit the assailant repeatedly with the butt of his rifle, only to find the bloodied silhouette of the woman who had been haunting them since that night. Jeremy and Chester later returns to the location where Chester had assaulted the woman, only to find that there was no body.

Jeremy, convinced that Chester would be the next to die, asks a villager who has lived on the island since young about the woman. She reveals that the woman was a medium who had the power to control others, and had given birth to a deformed baby one fateful night when a ghost had allegedly possessed her baby. The baby was ostracised by the villagers' children for her appearance, which made the woman furious. It was later revealed that the villagers suspected she had placed a curse on the children, as the children died one by one.

While on their way to inform the Platoon Sergeant of their findings, they were distracted by a disembodied wailing sound. Jeremy notices Chester walking out towards the wilderness and follows behind, only to find Chester with a look of fear on his face as his right arm starts twisting itself, killing Chester. Jeremy sees the woman and runs away (hurting his leg in the process), but ends up at the woman's house. He finds the woman's skeleton on a rocking chair.

As he was about to run away, the woman enters the room and tells him not to be afraid. Jeremy asks why she killed the recruits, only to be told she was not the killer, and that the killer was her deformed daughter. As her daughter enters the room, Jeremy tries to escape again but was blocked by the woman.

The woman possesses Jeremy and apologises to her daughter. It was revealed that the woman had died in the hut from an illness some time earlier. The Platoon Sergeant and two other recruits enters the house in search of Jeremy, only to find him alone. It was later revealed that he survived the ordeal.

The film ends with a new batch of recruits discussing the story of 23:59 and dismissing it, until the door opens to the sound of wailing at 23:59.

Bedok

Extracted off the net:
"When these blocks of flats at Bedok Reservoir was still standing, it was left empty for years. Rumors include...that a whole family had committed suicide in their flat and that a person had been killed by a ghost in a lift/elevator. Passerbys would sometimes see lights flinkering in the supposedly now empty flats."

Anyone staying in Bedok Reservior knows about these blocks of flats??

http://tv.toggle.sg/tv/shows/incredible-tales-s2

Bedok Block 99

The scariest true stories I've heard is set in Bedok Block 99. The tale begins with a jilted wife who committed suicide with her son after writing "It's not over, darling" on the walls in blood. Her adulterous husband moved into the house with his mistress and later had a son who complained about being bullied by his "older brother." The family also claimed to have heard cupboard doors banging at night.

1 minute ago, Guest Star said:

http://tv.toggle.sg/tv/shows/incredible-tales-s2

Bedok Block 99

The scariest true stories I've heard is set in Bedok Block 99. The tale begins with a jilted wife who committed suicide with her son after writing "It's not over, darling" on the walls in blood. Her adulterous husband moved into the house with his mistress and later had a son who complained about being bullied by his "older brother." The family also claimed to have heard cupboard doors banging at night.

yeap....heard that story too...that is why my mom refuse to buy a flat in that block after hearing the story

https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/incredible-tales-s2/ep4/285580

Bedok Block 99

Bedok Reservoir

This body of water seems to be quite a popular spot for bodies to be found dead, during “peak” periods at a rate of multiple bodies within a few months. Murders and suicides sound like just the concoction for troubled, wandering spirits. Among other strange reports, joggers and passers-by had heard cryings and screams, or felt some “presence”.

Apparently, ghosts haunting the area include a mother and her young son seen dressed in red. Back in 2011, a mother and son pair were found dead in Bedok Reservoir, and they were both clad in the same colour. According to a Chinese belief, those who commit suicide dressed in red will come back as a vengeful ghosts.

3 hours ago, Guest Star said:

The officer at the 35:11 mark in the video looks very hot and handsome, although in reality he would not have been able to keep his hair so long while in service, and have it highlighted too!!  :D

Tekong

Most of us have this experience: we’ve all been through the army, heard many stories but none of us have encountered these. And usually, you’ll realize the same stories are circulated again and again.

I’ve listed down the top four Singapore army ghost stories... Just note that as different people tell different stories, the context might be a little different but the idea is the same.

The occupied toilet cubicle with no person in it

There is no reference on where this story took place, but rumours have it that it’s in Pegasus company level 4, whereby there’s altar (anyone can validate that?). Apparently, someone once went to the toilet in the middle of the night alone. He saw that one of the cubicle doors is closed and decided to play a prank.

He tossed wet toilet paper into the cubicle, and when there was no response, he peeked through the opening below the door and saw no feet next to the toilet bowl. Then the cubicle flushed, the door opened and there was no one—just wet toilet paper.

White figure at Jacob’s Ladder

According to some people (and sergeant who just want to scare recruits), there will be a white figure either beside a certain Jacob’s Ladder or on top of it. The figure in long hair, according to people who have seen it, would be crying. Up till today, we’ve not heard the backstory of the white figure, and no, we don’t intend to know.

Tekong three-door bunk

Undoubtedly one of the most told tales in the history of Singapore, people have been using this story to scare new recruits before they enlist. There are several version of it, but this is the one that is told most often.

In Charlie Company (these were the names of companies in Tekong then), during training on Thursday night, a soldier went missing. Finally, they found him hung on a tree, with his organs positioned in near the tree in a “stand-by-bed” manner. Soon after, the recruits in that company started to have headaches and sightings of the dead soldier. A medium was consulted, and he proposed creating a “third door” for the dead soldier’s spirit to leave the bunk.

A wall was knocked down for the door, and the trapped spirit left the bunk through it. The bunk is no longer there, and every month, a new recruit is still asking his OC why there is no training during Thursday nights.

The grandma and her grandson

In company  C or D (Charlie? AGAIN?!), when recruits can’t sleep in the middle of the night, a grandma and her grandson would be walking around the bunk. The grandson is usually bouncing a basketball and is looking for a kaki.

If a recruit sees them, the grandson would want the recruit play with him while the grandma scolds the grandson. The more extreme version of this story is that if a recruit sees them, his body will be hang somewhere in the jungle, while the funny version is that some recruits are so obsessed with this that they’ve hit sergeants who merely came up to inspect them (they mistook the sergeant as the boy).

The Maid

Rosa (Alessandra de Rossi) accepts a job as a maid in Singapore, helping to care for the Teo family's mentally disabled son. But her arrival turns out to be catastrophically ill-timed: It's the seventh month of the year, which, according to local superstitions, is when the forces of the underworld are capable of unleashing their evil on earth. Soon the newcomer finds herself beset by nightmarish visions about the horrible fate of the family's previous maid.

Pasir Ris Suicide Tower

One of the most common reason why it’s called a Suicide Tower is that once, there was a boy who had a “third eye”, so he could see spirits. One day, he saw something on the tower and told his friends about it. That night, all of them cycled there and while his friends were resting on the ground, the boy inexplicably just ran up to the highest floor…and jumped down.

The friends immediately called for help. While the boy was still conscious, he told his friends that he was just standing there and someone—or something—pushed him down. The boy didn’t survive; he passed away while on the way to the hospital.

From then on, it seemed that people started to call it the Suicide Tower. Some people said he was possessed while others said spirits had pushed him down.

After this, there have been many paranormal sightings at the tower. Most people would claim that there would be two ladies at the top of the tower, with some saying that they’re potianaks. Some would experience some kind of presence even when they were near tower, and just stopped their ghost-hunting intention altogether.

What do you think? Have you been there before, and have you “sensed” something there?

Guest Bonfire

Just woke up panting. I thought i was awake and there is someone standing beside my bed. A dark shadow figure. It was just a drrram but seems so real

Guest Lucifer
2 hours ago, Guest Bonfire said:

Just woke up panting. I thought i was awake and there is someone standing beside my bed. A dark shadow figure. It was just a drrram but seems so real

OMG! Did you read any of these true stories past midnight? You could have accidentally "invited" one of the spirits into your "dimension"....

(Note the time of your so-called dream. It is at a time when "it" is most powerful!)

The spirit will visit you in your dream again!

Guest Bonfire
On 13/06/2017 at 3:29 AM, Guest Bonfire said:

So anxious that I almost did not sleep last night as I don’t want ro experience this again. I also have strange feeling in my bedroom. 

Guest Lucifer

Alamak, I think the spirit has crossed over to "your side". You should visit a medium or get help immediately should the dreams be reoccurring.

Good luck!

On 6/14/2017 at 8:05 AM, Guest Bonfire said:

So anxious that I almost did not sleep last night as I don’t want ro experience this again. I also have strange feeling in my bedroom. 

You can cleanse your room and house on a [除日] (refer to chinese calendar). Prepare sea salt and raw white rice, mix together. Throw and spread the mix from the innermost corner of your room, towards outside of your backdoor/frontdoor. Yes, a bit tedious but often works. If you're a buddhist, you may bless the mix by running the mix over the top of incense burner (过火三巡;3 rounds). You can sweep after the tedious work. Then, place the remaining mix at four corners and your main door to prevent the entry of negative energies. 

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Guest Bonfire said:

11 hours ago, Guest Lucifer said:

Alamak, I think the spirit has crossed over to "your side". You should visit a medium or get help immediately should the dreams be reoccurring.

Good luck!

If urban and peaceful Singapore has such experience,  I can't imagine how haunted those countries become where hundreds perished in earthquake,  landslides or blown to pieces by missiles and suicide bombers.   

Just open up your window and let the sunlight and fresh air circulate, go for a jog or swim and sweat it out.  Everything will be fine. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Toh Ba Ngan

Is there any Ngan practitioner here? I've been to a few locations of the mentioned areas to communicate and strengthen bonds with my Ngans and guess what, there are a few notorious ones in namely areas like bedok reservoir hill, behind archipelago condo (presence of female ghost is strong) pasir ris tower ( presence of a unknown entity is strong and dominant). 

I have only had a few experiences, all cannot be explained

1. When I was about 19, moved from west side to north side. Second or third day in the new house, I was suddenly awake in the night. Door was closed and I was still on floor mattress (bed frame haven't fix yet). I saw many rolled up carpets stacked behind the door, and guessed probably my parents might have stored them there temporarily. I only realised something off when I saw an arm drop from mid-height to the side. They were not carpets, but 2 very tall black figures. Very thin, no face (that I can see), but I can make out their limbs and head. They were swaying very slightly, in the end, somehow while studying them, I managed to fall back to sleep. I was pretending to be asleep, because I did not want them to realise I was awake.

2. A few years later, same house. It was evening, ard 8pm. I was bustling around with chores, came into the same room to put away some newly washed clothes. After done with that, I happen to glance at the window. It has two hinged-leaf, like most HDB windows, and was only partially open. Right at the windowsill, I can see the top of a person's head. The black hair, scalp and even the parting. We live on 7th floor. I just turned around and walked out the room.

3. This was quite recent, about 2 years ago. I was moved in with my partner, I remember around this time I had watched a horror show (Conjuring, I think) and was pretty disturbed by it, cos it reminded me of my previous 2 experience. Luckily, I felt its not too bad, since I am now in a different house. But unfortunately, shortly after got disturbed again:

Once at night, I was in bed and jolted awake by a crash sound just next to my head. Sounded like my bedside table was lifted and dropped to the floor. I was like "wtf", and looked at the table. The objects on it were still rattling/moving from the impact, and my phone had fallen off. I asked my partner the next day if he heard it, he said no. But it had definitely happen, as I recall clearly picking up my phone and checking if the screen was ok. 

Another time, we were returning home. As we opened the front door, we heard the master-bedroom door slam shut, there was no one else at home. We also have three cats, one of the cats' fave spot is on top of the fridge. Around the time of these disturbances, he will scratch us when we try to sayang him which was a bit weird. And when I just talk to him on other occasions, he is just staring intently. - usually he will ignore or turn over for belly/chin rubs. After a few times this happen, I realised that he was not staring at me. As he keep craning his head up or to the side, he was trying to look behind me.

Finally, it ended after a while, and no more disturbances til today. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Bonfire

Can someone suggest how to drive away this thing? It happened again to me a while ago and I can’t go back to sleep. Would moving to a another place stop the haunting?

8 hours ago, Guest Bonfire said:

Can someone suggest how to drive away this thing? It happened again to me a while ago and I can’t go back to sleep. Would moving to a another place stop the haunting?

why don't you register an account and then message me? if you don't wanna, then you can try moving out of the place as soon as possible.

then again, if it is something that followed you home, then wherever you go, it'll follow.

if that's the case, you have a few options:

1. seek out 黑白无常 at local temples. ask for the most reliable one, cuz some are baloney. it'll cost, but how much, i'm not sure.

2. text me. i'll arrange a meet up with you and a tibetan buddhism guru. it'll cost too, but he'll give you options on what you can do.

but based on experience, moving out is the cheapest option if it isn't something that is tagging you. 

on VERY rare occasions, it is a deceased 冤情债主 who is tagging you to seek something from you because he / she knows that eventually you will have means of satisfying his / her request.

take care!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

8 hours ago, Guest Bonfire said:

Just open up your window during the day and let the sunlight and fresh air circulate, go for a jog or swim and sweat it out.  Everything will be OK.   

I am not cursing you, from what I know, only a lying person would be disturbed non stop by spiritual beings.   I believe so, as my late mother had been seeing them a few months before she passed away. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 minute ago, LeanMature said:

Just open up your window during the day and let the sunlight and fresh air circulate, go for a jog or swim and sweat it out.  Everything will be OK.   

I am not cursing you, from what I know, only a lying person would be disturbed non stop by spiritual beings.   I believe so, as my late mother had been seeing them a few months before she passed away. 

By lying do you mean someone who is bedridden or someone who is not speaking the truth?  Apologies for the clarification 

19 hours ago, Guest Bonfire said:

My last comment if you didn't read about it: [You can cleanse your room and house on a [除日] (refer to chinese calendar). Prepare sea salt and raw white rice, mix together. Throw and spread the mix from the innermost corner of your room, towards outside of your backdoor/frontdoor. Yes, a bit tedious but often works. If you're a buddhist, you may bless the mix by running the mix over the top of incense burner (过火三巡;3 rounds). You can sweep after the tedious work. Then, place the remaining mix at four corners and your main door to prevent the entry of negative energies.] 

If you don't have enough money to pay for exorcism, what can you do? 

(B)

You must have right mindfulness (正念). Do not think of its presence. Believe that there's god, goddess and protectors around us (举头三尺有神明). You need to have enough sleep, adequate exercise, allow enough sunlight to penetrate into your room/house and good ventilation so that 'qi' in you and the room can be balanced.

(C) 

-You can invoke and consecrate any of these two protector deities, visualize the image of protector deity around you (front, back, left and right) and chant the heart mantras for 108times: 

• (1) 南无不动明王 Namo Acalanatha (mantra: 南无。三曼多。姆多南。哇日啦。蓝。撼。(nan mo. san man duo. mu duo nan. wa ri la. lan han.)] OR
  • (2)南无秽迹金刚 Namo Ucchusma (mantra: 嗡。俱噜。驮曩。吽。惹。(om. ju ru. tuo nang. hom. rer)] *Note: Before chanting the heart mantra of Namo Ucchusma, you must recite the name of Namo Shikyamuni (南无本师释迦牟尼佛) 10times. 

-During chanting of mantra of protector deity, the pace and intonation should be fast and vigorous (快及威猛)

(D)

You can chant 《高王观世音真经》('The High King Avalokitesvara Sutra') for 1000 times as the sutra says: "By constantly invoking this sutra, one is liberated from the pain of death and birth, and freed from all the many kinds of suffering." (能灭生死苦,消除诸毒害)。Dedicate the merits of chanting to the "thing" and fold the recorded sutra chanting sheet (record with red dots) and place under your pillow to sleep. If the "thing" is your  karmic creditors, you may need more than 1000 chants. But it'll leave when it receives enough merit dedications from you. You may wonder: why need so many chants? my ans: How would you feel if you're being killed by someone without a valid reason? Also, 业力不可思议.  

(E)

-If you think (D) is very time consuming for you due to your work, etc, you can do another method of cleansing by using 《大悲咒》 (The great compassion dharani sutra). How?

• Prepare [阴阳水] (half cold and half hot boiled water)
  •  Invoke boddhisattva by chanting His name [南无千手千眼观世音菩萨] (Namo Qian Shou Qian Yan Guan Shi Yin Pu Sa) (10X
  • Chant 《大悲咒》 7/21/49/more times (adjust with your time accordingly. If time doesn't allow, 7 times is alright)
  • Form mudra: Form [三山印] with left hand- fold only middle finger and ring finger while the thumb, index and pinky remain unfold. Hold the water with this mudra. At the same time, form [剑印] with your right hand (index and middle finger remain straight; fold ring finger and pinky, thumb press on ring finger and pinky). Place [剑印] at the surface of the cup of water. 
  • **Important: After chanting and mudras formed, visualize the image of Bodhisattva appear in front of you, turns small and enter the water and emits very bright white light into the water. Bodhisattva reappear in front of you. 
  • Then, write the seed word "hom" ཧཱུྃ (吽) (3X) on the water with [剑印
  • You can then proceed to cleansing by dipping your ring finger of your right hand into the water and splash it around (from innermost corner of the house/room towards the main door) . While splashing, visualize the water turns into white vajra pestle (金刚杵). 
  • You may drink or shower with the remaining water.

I hope this helps! I usually do (C) before sleep and (E) every 15 days (lunar calendar 1st and 15th day to serve as protection aka 结界). 

If the above still doesn't improve or work, then I'd suggest you to move if you have the budget and financial stability to do so. 

Edited by gabbyisbot

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Raypoo45

My third eye is open and I can often see ghosts along the corridors of our hdb block near Tanjong Pagar. If you live there and a bit feeling uneasy, you are with them.

Guest Billy35

We moved in to this re-sale flat about a month ago and we are already feeling un-easy. I thought it was the stress of moving things but we are already settled and something is really different in the air. We kind of having heavy feeling when inside the house.

Guest Bernie
On 08/06/2017 at 0:12 PM, LeanMature said:

Thanks, not necessary.   I adjusted my bedside lamp towards the bed and everything is fine.  

I’ll try this stones. I don’t like to sleep with lights on.

On 06/03/2016 at 1:46 AM, Guest Don said:

There are dark forces that are unseen. 5 years ago, I was living in a flat in Bishan and every night I hear strange noise  and when i wake up in the morning, the water in the fish bowl was almost drain of water. I only have two goldfish there and surely they were not that thirsty to drink all those water. It escalated to some foul smell like rotten dead rat. My parents don't want to come to my place after one visit. They said it felt heavy in my house. It is a 3 room flat and i was living alone. I tried to sublet one room but after 3 month, my tenants left. One of the lady tenant sent me message after few weeks that she saw black shadowy figure in the kitchen. She was hesitant to tell that to me but she wanted me to be safe. Some more tenants rented in but no one can stay long. One of the tenant always get sick. Last year i decided to sell the flat. I don't know how the new owner or tenants live in my old flat but hope they are okay.

The smell of rotten meat is always a sign of a demonic haunting, as opposed to a mere ghostly haunting. 

Plus all the other manifestations confirm it e.g. frequent illness, heavy, oppressive feeling, shadowy beings, etc.

Likely a previous occupant had a seance or dark ritual held in the house.

Hope the new owners had the house blessed or cleansed.

Details-about-MAY-this-home-be-blessed-Q

4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Those of u who wanna buy yr flat its good to visit the house few times. at least once in the night, to feel it yrself.

That's good advice.

Some people will bring a dog or cat to the potential home and observe the animal's reaction. Dogs and cats are more psychic than humans, and can also see spirits, both the good kind, and the bad kind.

So if the animal looks uneasy or stares at a certain spot in the house aggressively, it's a bad sign.

Also, children under the age of 13 are naturally clairvoyant. So if a small child reacts negatively to a house, you should seriously re-consider buying it.

91MrFkCGheL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by CKW

On 08/02/2013 at 3:21 PM, imchaser said:

Sounds quite romantic actually...

Lol. unchained melody?

Actually it's not difficult to stay away from these supernatural harassment. Just do kind deeds n be wholesome.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Guest Bernie said:

I’ll try this stones. I don’t like to sleep with lights on.

Me neither. 

I never used to believe in using minerals against dark spirits. All my life, I have been disturbed by spirits when I sleep at night, no matter which house I stay in.

Then recently, I started putting rose quartz stones under my pillow to sleep. Now I find that I sleep very well every night.

Amethyst stones are also excellent at keeping away evil spirits. If your home or room feels dark and oppressive, place them all around the location. Amethyst is believed to be an angelic stone that breaks and removes demonic energy and beings.

Tumbled-Rose-Quartz-Brazil---Tumbled-Sto

Rose Quartz stones

gem-amethyst-tumbled-stones-large-30-45m

Amethyst stones

12 hours ago, Guest Billy35 said:

We moved in to this re-sale flat about a month ago and we are already feeling un-easy. I thought it was the stress of moving things but we are already settled and something is really different in the air. We kind of having heavy feeling when inside the house.

It's not a good sign. If you are Christian, you should get your home blessed.

If you are not religious, place plenty of rose quartz chunks and amethyst geodes around the house, especially the sleeping areas. These two minerals are excellent at repelling and removing stale or negative energy and dark spirits.

Also, let plenty of sunlight in during the day. When you are at home, play light classical music to raise your personal and environmental vibrations. When your house environmental vibrations are high, you make it unbearable for any dark spirits to share the space with you.  :D

And throw away any old furniture, photos or antiques (if any) that were left behind by the previous owners.

G-GEM23-2.jpg

Rose Quartz chunk

02-brazil-amethyst-geode-large.jpg

Amethyst geodes

Guest Danny
On 26/07/2016 at 10:01 PM, Guest Closet said:

http://cavinteo.blogspot.sg/2013/02/ten-taboos-to-note-when-staying-in.html

Can anyone here explain Taboo Number 7: Don't hang your cloths in the closet.  I was told that the closet door is where the others will hide inside as sunlight can never reach. 

Reading this now in my dark room already feels eerie.

The 2 scariest moments when I was in a hotel rm were washing my face, having to close my eyes, and those bed with a vacant space below. One being scare when eyes open will see a face in front of u, the second is dunno who is below yr bed. Does anyone has the same scary factors as me?

3 minutes ago, cutecutebob said:

The 2 scariest moments when I was in a hotel rm were washing my face, having to close my eyes, and those bed with a vacant space below. One being scare when eyes open will see a face in front of u, the second is dunno who is below yr bed. Does anyone has the same scary factors as me?

No

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.