Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Try and see
8 hours ago, braNpanty said:

Is incubus just a myth? Some say it's bisexual? 

I got a feeling they are real. They would be an example of demonic entities, and not a type of ghosts.

The bad news is that demonic entities are harder to deal with than ghosts.

The good news is that demons are not permitted to go around attacking anybody, anytime they like. In the spirit world, there are also laws which govern entities. Usually, demons are permitted to attack only those who have open themselves up to such entities. 

As for the bisexual thing, it's hard to say as demons can take on the form of a male or female figure as it suits them. I'm not sure if they actually have a gender. Same with angels. 

So if they don't have a gender, then the 'bisexual' label might not apply to them in the same way that it does to humans.

On 9/6/2020 at 12:17 AM, fenghou said:

I heard demonic entities are much difficult to deal with

normal "exorcists" are useless against them

this is what I heard about demonic spirits

also demonic spirits can choose to follow you if they choose to

this is how we categorize:

1. 妖 - enlightened dark entity with conscious thought and clear intent with limited to extensive 魔 powers. hence 小妖 to 老妖. Length on earth does play an important role in how powerful it is.

2. 魔 - pure tsunami of destructive force that destroys. No conscious thought processing function and is indiscriminate.

3. 鬼 - wandering spirits that have evolved / ability to tap onto nearby living things with a proper brain to process thoughts and who have a stronger sense of intention; for eg., wanting something or to ask for liberation so they can reincarnate, or wanting justice to be served and hence plaguing / protecting a person until he / she gets destroyed / gets elevated. Many different classes in this category. 鬼 is actually more like a species more than anything. It is the Chinese that associated it with negativity in their folk lore.

4. 魂 - normal "thoughtless" spirits / terabytes of floating electro-magnetic spheres / wandering spirits without a strong sense of intention

妖 - we have to invoke proper higher powers to fight head on or to chase away. 

魔 - we can only seal. it is too dense to break up / liberated. 

鬼 - most will be happy with a proper liberation puja so they can reincarnate again. in cases of 厉鬼, we subdue first, and then fixed morning and evening prayers every day for as long as 5 years until their energies are aligned and defragmented (which means they are ready to move on), then we would do a 普渡 for the whole lot of them and send them into the 6 paths once again.

魂 - just stay out of its way. more like mindless slow walking harmless zombies, and they will bump around in search of someone who can help them. 

There are 游魂 and then there are other 魂 that are under the jurisdiction of a local Boundary Lord. Some of what you guys have mentioned earlier are true; most 魂 aren't able to move very far. They shuttle btwn the purgatory and our present realm, and in the case of our realm, their polar charge (read: memories) will allow them to traverse among the places they remember. 

On possession by a 妖 : crucial to force out the entity's name. Once you have the entity's name, you can purge him / her. The  most serious case we came across, there were more than 20 entities inside the kid's body and that was a long time ago. The kid took a pen and stabbed right through his forearm to the horror of the teacher and the entire class. He died a year later. We didn't take up the case because the Vatican wanted to have a say and also cuz we weren't rightfully engaged. 

But not all 妖 are personal like that. As much as there are higher powers / angelic beings that are a few stories tall, there are 妖 of high vibrations and just as big, if not bigger.  

special mention is 精。they are pretty much in the neutral game until they decide to choose a side.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

6 minutes ago, fourth said:

this is how we categorize:

1. 妖 - enlightened dark entity with conscious thought and clear intent with limited to extensive 魔 powers. hence 小妖 to 老妖. Length on earth does play an important role in how powerful it is.

2. 魔 - pure tsunami of destructive force that destroys. No conscious thought processing function and is indiscriminate.

3. 鬼 - wandering spirits that have evolved / ability to tap onto nearby living things with a proper brain to process thoughts and who have a stronger sense of intention; for eg., wanting something or to ask for liberation so they can reincarnate, or wanting justice to be served and hence plaguing / protecting a person until he / she gets destroyed / gets elevated. Many different classes in this category. 鬼 is actually more like a species more than anything. It is the Chinese that associated it with negativity in their folk lore.

4. 魂 - normal "thoughtless" spirits / terabytes of floating electro-magnetic spheres / wandering spirits without a strong sense of intention

妖 - we have to invoke proper higher powers to fight head on or to chase away. 

魔 - we can only seal. it is too dense to break up / liberated. 

鬼 - most will be happy with a proper liberation puja so they can reincarnate again. in cases of 厉鬼, we subdue first, and then fixed morning and evening prayers every day for as long as 5 years until their energies are aligned and defragmented (which means they are ready to move on), then we would do a 普渡 for the whole lot of them and send them into the 6 paths once again.

魂 - just stay out of its way. more like mindless slow walking harmless zombies, and they will bump around in search of someone who can help them. 

There are 游魂 and then there are other 魂 that are under the jurisdiction of a local Boundary Lord. Some of what you guys have mentioned earlier are true; most 魂 aren't able to move very far. They shuttle btwn the purgatory and our present realm, and in the case of our realm, their polar charge (read: memories) will allow them to traverse among the places they remember. 

On possession by a 妖 : crucial to force out the entity's name. Once you have the entity's name, you can purge him / her. The  most serious case we came across, there were more than 20 entities inside the kid's body and that was a long time ago. The kid took a pen and stabbed right through his forearm to the horror of the teacher and the entire class. He died a year later. We didn't take up the case because the Vatican wanted to have a say and also cuz we weren't rightfully engaged. 

But not all 妖 are personal like that. As much as there are higher powers / angelic beings that are a few stories tall, there are 妖 of high vibrations and just as big, if not bigger.  

special mention is 精。they are pretty much in the neutral game until they decide to choose a side.

Sorry I just came back to the forum.

I keep seeing "we", are you a paid medium/exorcist ?????

On 9/6/2020 at 11:17 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I got a feeling they are real. They would be an example of demonic entities, and not a type of ghosts.

The bad news is that demonic entities are harder to deal with than ghosts.

The good news is that demons are not permitted to go around attacking anybody, anytime they like. In the spirit world, there are also laws which govern entities. Usually, demons are permitted to attack only those who have open themselves up to such entities. 

As for the bisexual thing, it's hard to say as demons can take on the form of a male or female figure as it suits them. I'm not sure if they actually have a gender. Same with angels. 

So if they don't have a gender, then the 'bisexual' label might not apply to them in the same way that it does to humans.

you got it right! More of 妖 (demonic entity) instead of a ghost. Yes, they are very hard to handle with some having power levels as high as level 1. 

It is more of, they too have a limited amount of energy. They will only attack those that are easy picks, or those whom there is energy and vibration compatibility. The underworld has laws, but most demonic entities don't abide by that. One example is, traffic junctions are places where it is legal for a 鬼 to take your life because you are in the Underworld's jurisdiction where the one-for-one law applies. Only if you die, then can the 鬼 whom is responsible for your death can move onwards for reincarnation. Other common place such as this is the beach. And we all know which beach has the most number of deaths in singapore. 

Back to demonic entity's attacks: they too has an ascension path that they follow, but it's just that instead of compassion, they kill / destroy to gain enlightenment / ascension. Yes, there are many ways to gain ascension. 

There are 4 sexes in the other realms. Male, Female, Hermaphrodite, and non-sexual. (like Freeza in Dragon Ball. you have no friggin clue if he's male or female)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

5 minutes ago, fenghou said:

Sorry I just came back to the forum.

I keep seeing "we", are you a paid medium/exorcist ?????

part of my sideline. wouldn't call it exorcist, but we handle spiritual stuff for a fee (through trusted referral only).

Gua sha - $15

On 9/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Because of the belief in most major religions that humans and ghosts are not supposed to co-exist. Ghosts are supposed to either reincarnate, or go on to Heaven or hell to receive their reward/punishment.

If they haunt a place on earth, it's usually because they are tormented by an unfulfilled desire, and it cannot rightly be said that that haunted place is their "resting place", because such a ghost is anything but restful. 

The ghosts would be much happier if they could move on. Remaining on earth is never the best option for a ghost for many reasons.

but the fact is, we share the same time and space with them. Just that for most people, their "antenna" only tunes in to the normal human range; 3 to 17hz. tangkee, some psychics and people like Raina, their antenna is tuned to receive signals from the other beings' frequencies. 

Hell is a separate realm, just as is Heaven. You are reborn / reincarnated into those realms, you don't just travel there as a spirit. Some ghosts can choose to remain and attempt to gain ascension by following religion**, whereas some will choose to reincarnate.

Most of the time, the reason they remain on earth is because.. the liberation procession by the monks / taoists priests didn't do a good job. Most of singapore's monks / taoists' power and chanting level are intermediate at best. In simpler terms, their "sound" therapy lacks the punch from the original verses in sanskrit / tibetan. If proper sanskrit / tibetan verses are performed by monks / lamas from Nepal, India, Tibet, Thai, Myanmar, no doubt that they there would be less ghosts around.

** hence there are followers of christ even amongst ghosts, and there are also ghosts that follow the path of the dharma. it's like pledging alliance to a clan, and then doing good and / or protecting the clans' members. Sometimes, it's not Mr. J, but rather, their ghost followers that attend to christians, for example. 

Gua sha - $15

Guest Detective08

Nobody ever encountered visitation by passengers of MH370. Does it mean none of them is dead? Means they survived? 

I thought when a passing is not a peaceful one, one will seek answer and closure... 

Guest Try and see
On 9/8/2020 at 1:02 AM, fourth said:

The  most serious case we came across, there were more than 20 entities inside the kid's body and that was a long time ago. The kid took a pen and stabbed right through his forearm to the horror of the teacher and the entire class. He died a year later. We didn't take up the case because the Vatican wanted to have a say and also cuz we weren't rightfully engaged. 

Woah!! Was this kid from S'pore?!

How did he have 20+ entities in his body? Did you all find out?

I think the higher powers you mentioned are also in the 神 and 仙 categories (apart from angelic beings)? Like 关公,妈祖娘娘,金母娘娘,玄天上帝,etc.

37 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Woah!! Was this kid from S'pore?!

How did he have 20+ entities in his body? Did you all find out?

I think the higher powers you mentioned are also in the 神 and 仙 categories (apart from angelic beings)? Like 关公,妈祖娘娘,金母娘娘,玄天上帝,etc.

yup. in sg.

Vatican got in the way. 

鬼 is actually an entire species. putting it very bluntly, 关公 is 鬼。妈祖 also 鬼。耶稣 also 鬼。Holy Ghost is self explanatory. Brahma also 鬼。all these reside in the 30 over levels of Heaven. 

Gua sha - $15

Guest Try and see
16 minutes ago, fourth said:

yup. in sg.

Vatican got in the way. 

😱😱😱😱

Can share any further details? Like how the boy came to be in that state?

I didn't think the Vatican would care about a case of a possessed boy in our tiny red dot. If I were the boy's parents, I would have ignored the Vatican and brought him to a proper Taoist exorcist like yourself or another person.

What was the Vatican planning to do? Fly the whole family to Rome for an exorcism??!

Very sad that he died. May he rest in peace.

that's why they took so long. there was an official request for exorcism from the boy's family. the mum had wanted to engage us. hope you get what i mean. 

but with 20+ entities inside, the cost would be sky high. 

Gua sha - $15

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, fourth said:

that's why they took so long. there was an official request for exorcism from the boy's family. the mum had wanted to engage us. hope you get what i mean. 

but with 20+ entities inside, the cost would be sky high. 

I think I get it. The boy's father and maybe the paternal extended family are Catholic, and they won't consider other means of exorcism.

But the mum was more willing to try other means, like a Taoist exorcism. But the dad wouldn't allow it.

Poor thing, that boy. 

I think 20+ would be extremely draining and exhausting for any exorcist. It would probably take several months to clear the boy.

2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I think I get it. The boy's father and maybe the paternal extended family are Catholic, and they won't consider other means of exorcism.

But the mum was more willing to try other means, like a Taoist exorcism. But the dad wouldn't allow it.

Poor thing, that boy. 

I think 20+ would be extremely draining and exhausting for any exorcist. It would probably take several months to clear the boy.

yup u nailed it. 

we're not exorcist per se la. wouldn't call ourselves that. it's an over-glorified term.

Gua sha - $15

Guest Try and see
9 minutes ago, fourth said:

yup u nailed it. 

we're not exorcist per se la. wouldn't call ourselves that. it's an over-glorified term.

Are your team members able to 通灵,or are there any 乩身 in your team?

Am trying to find in S'pore but it's very hard to find as the older generation of 乩身 have passed on and there are not many young people who want to take over.

42 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Are your team members able to 通灵,or are there any 乩身 in your team?

Am trying to find in S'pore but it's very hard to find as the older generation of 乩身 have passed on and there are not many young people who want to take over.

but what is your main purpose for doing so if i may ask. there usually is a main purpose for doing it.

there're other ways of doing things and getting the desired effects. the law of the universe applies still; if no input, means no output. i'm with one of the major sects in tibetan buddhism. 

Gua sha - $15

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, fourth said:

but what is your main purpose for doing so if i may ask. there usually is a main purpose for doing it.

there're other ways of doing things and getting the desired effects. the law of the universe applies still; if no input, means no output. i'm with one of the major sects in tibetan buddhism. 

Oh I see.

I just need help figuring out my life, and also maybe occasionally finding out how my deceased relatives are doing.

Guest Tyler nipples

The beauty and depth of the Chinese language will reveal quite a lot

妖 Spirits Entities

魔 Demons Evil "spirits" fallen angels

鬼 Ghosts Spectres Ghouls

怪 Jinns Genies 精 who 作怪

4 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Oh I see.

I just need help figuring out my life, and also maybe occasionally finding out how my deceased relatives are doing.

i would recommend a bazi reading with any good masters in sg, and then find out which trade you're more inclined towards and in which could result in better choices.

relatives if they've been dead for a while, most would have been reincarnated le la. unless those that are still around due to whatever reasons, just help them by doing liberation pujas. you can get them done in buddhist ctrs in geylang.

my only wish is that people would stop burning paper money, cuz there's really no central bank on the other side, nor is there any kind of currency. it's purely environmental pollution.

Gua sha - $15

4 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I remember some New Agers and Wiccans believe in fairies and elementals. These are spirits who are lower ranked than angels who live on earth. They mostly reside where there is a lot of nature, like forests but they also like man-made places with a lot of greenery like gardens.

Unlike angels, fairies & elementals have ego, which means they can be nice and helpful to humans, but also naughty, playful, spiteful, or even vengeful, although seldom purely evil.

Are these examples of 精?

yes. we refer to them as Worldly Spirits. Most will stay neutral but some will skew towards good, and some will skew towards the other side. i wouldn't call it ranked lower than angels. Angels are ghosts as well. it all depends on their cultivation.

yes you're right. they are like greek gods, having a full spectrum of emotions ranging from stingy tantrums to compassionate kindness. 

on a side topic, people who have "guardian angels".. most of the time, it's their ancestor. hence that's why it's very important that you take Qing Ming seriously, cuz this is the time you can "Add points" and gain some affection from your ancestors and their clans. then again, if your ancestors' tombs are gone or without proper burial, you can be sure that your successes in life are limited. 

there is 上元,中元,and 下元。中元 is to offer edibles to your 冤亲债主,so they can feast on food instead of feasting on your positivity and your merits, and really lesser of feeding the hungry ones. 

we once had someone taunting donuts in the air during 7th month only for her to eat it herself without offering, and she suffered a very bad neck ache for the next two weeks until she was referred to us. that one is really backside itchy. what happened was one of the YQZhZh got so pissed that it bit her neck hard. 

Gua sha - $15

2 hours ago, Guest Mucchi said:

1 thing i never could understand. If we supposedly reincarnate after death, how can we be guardian angels to our descendants? 

some would reincarnate. some would be able to choose, especially if they've had great qualities while alive as a person, to join the clan and protect the family. ancestors work this way: they too are ghosts. ghosts are able to accumulate merits and gain ascension as well. when they've gained enough, they move up and elsewhere, and then other ghosts (not necessarily from your own surname) as long as he / she is deemed worthy, will be able to join the clan. on a side note, most of the time they would focus their attention on the descendant that is able to continue the family line. Thus, most gays don't get the full protection of their ancestors.

and then there're some who become agents / police of the underworld, and then some as wandering spirits who've missed their turn at reincarnation, or left on earth cuz of improper liberation rites.

Gua sha - $15

Guest Try and see
On 9/10/2020 at 3:05 AM, fourth said:

yes. we refer to them as Worldly Spirits. Most will stay neutral but some will skew towards good, and some will skew towards the other side. i wouldn't call it ranked lower than angels. Angels are ghosts as well. it all depends on their cultivation.

yes you're right. they are like greek gods, having a full spectrum of emotions ranging from stingy tantrums to compassionate kindness. 

on a side topic, people who have "guardian angels".. most of the time, it's their ancestor. hence that's why it's very important that you take Qing Ming seriously, cuz this is the time you can "Add points" and gain some affection from your ancestors and their clans. then again, if your ancestors' tombs are gone or without proper burial, you can be sure that your successes in life are limited. 

there is 上元,中元,and 下元。中元 is to offer edibles to your 冤亲债主,so they can feast on food instead of feasting on your positivity and your merits, and really lesser of feeding the hungry ones. 

we once had someone taunting donuts in the air during 7th month only for her to eat it herself without offering, and she suffered a very bad neck ache for the next two weeks until she was referred to us. that one is really backside itchy. what happened was one of the YQZhZh got so pissed that it bit her neck hard. 

Thanks for all the helpful info!!

Btw, What is meant by "taunting donuts in the air"?

You mean she was on a radio show?

Guest Try and see
On 9/10/2020 at 9:53 AM, fourth said:

ancestors work this way: they too are ghosts. ghosts are able to accumulate merits and gain ascension as well. when they've gained enough, they move up and elsewhere, and then other ghosts (not necessarily from your own surname) as long as he / she is deemed worthy, will be able to join the clan. on a side note, most of the time they would focus their attention on the descendant that is able to continue the family line. Thus, most gays don't get the full protection of their ancestors.

From your understanding, why are some people (like us) born gay?

Is it because in the past life, we were women, so in this life we still retain that attraction to men?

Or is it like in the past life, we raped a lot of women, so this is our punishment?

2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Thanks for all the helpful info!!

Btw, What is meant by "taunting donuts in the air"?

You mean she was on a radio show?

she bought offerings, but dangling in the air the donut, and saying things like "come and get it if you can~~~~~"

so it's really kiampah, u get what i mean?

gay people are a natural part of existence. as mentioned earlier, there're 4 sexes. male, female, dual sex, and non sex. most of the time, people who are gay will continue to be gay. that's just how it works. most of the time we wil be the same sex as we were before, only occasionally switching. 

being gay itself is not a punishment. some gays have it easy all their lives, including coming out and having everyone's support, rich and famous, etc.

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

Just now, fourth said:

she bought offerings, but dangling in the air the donut, and saying things like "come and get it if you can~~~~~"

gay people are a natural part of existence. as mentioned earlier, there're 4 sexes. male, female, dual sex, and non sex. most of the time, people who are gay will continue to be gay. that's just how it works. most of the time we wil be the same sex as we were before, only occasionally switching. 

being gay itself is not a punishment. some gays have it easy all their lives, including coming out and having everyone's support, rich and famous, etc.

so it's like, she bought normal Fox candies for the offering, but dangled the donut (obviously the nicer food item) and taunting them. if it's u, u also buay song, right

Gua sha - $15

Guest Try and see
7 minutes ago, fourth said:

Wa!! That woman really asking for it! If don't want to give, then don't buy in the first place. Want to buy then still like that.

Can't stand bitches like her. I'd say she got what she deserved.  👍

For me, being gay is very hard. Cannot come out or else will get disowned. Not right or famous either  😀   But you're right in that for many gay people (at least in S'pore), their life is quite smooth - usually got good careers & no financial problems. 

Guest Try and see

6 minutes ago, fourth said:

so it's like, she bought normal Fox candies for the offering, but dangled the donut (obviously the nicer food item) and taunting them. if it's u, u also buay song, right

Walao!!! What a bitch!!@

I mean, if she just buy the donuts for herself and never say anything, I think the YQZZ also will just ignore it.

But she had to dangle it and taunt people. Bitch got what she deserved.

That kind of woman reminds me of my godma. When she tells you things, she likes to withhold bits and pieces of information from you, so that it gives her a sense of power over you. But when I know something and tell her in full, she will smugly say, "Oh, I know already."

Then I'll be, like, If you know why you never bother to tell me?!!

Guest Try and see
On 9/10/2020 at 9:53 AM, fourth said:

some would reincarnate. some would be able to choose, especially if they've had great qualities while alive as a person, to join the clan and protect the family. ancestors work this way: they too are ghosts. ghosts are able to accumulate merits and gain ascension as well. when they've gained enough, they move up and elsewhere, and then other ghosts (not necessarily from your own surname) as long as he / she is deemed worthy, will be able to join the clan. on a side note, most of the time they would focus their attention on the descendant that is able to continue the family line. Thus, most gays don't get the full protection of their ancestors.

and then there're some who become agents / police of the underworld, and then some as wandering spirits who've missed their turn at reincarnation, or left on earth cuz of improper liberation rites.

Why are some ghosts who were very bad in life allowed to remain on earth to haunt people or places, while others are punished in the 阴间?

I assume someone like Adolf Hitler is in the 阴间 getting his punishment? Will he be able to reincarnate in the future? 😱

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

Why are some ghosts who were very bad in life allowed to remain on earth to haunt people or places, while others are punished in the 阴间?

I assume someone like Adolf Hitler is in the 阴间 getting his punishment? Will he be able to reincarnate in the future? 😱

you have to understand what is 阴间 first. this will be a lengthy explanation, so if you can WA me at 9699-six five nine eight, i would be happy to explain to you. 

as for some ghosts who were very bad in life and haunting ppl even now, i mean, where did you get these stories from xD

let's just say for someone whom has done many bad deeds, one of the cases that we came across is, he reincarnated really quickly, got cancer as a kid, died, then repeat, then died, then repeat, total of 5 times before being reborn as a human (still) but being a very sick boy.

so it is important to distinguish fact (from our practice) and fiction (novel, movies, etc).

Gua sha - $15

Guest Zhou Gong Jiang Gu

Every Friday night, starting at 11pm. Radio 97.2, Chinese true ghost stories.  Go listen.  It ended 12 midnight.   Once 7th month over, no more such programmes..

Tonight, don't sleep early.  Go listen.

Eeeeeekkkk..heheheheheheee

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Since u r here said:

All the encounters but wont stopped him-

thai ethnicity some more, i wont mind such a job too!!!

huh? cemetery is the most peaceful place with almost NO nasty ghost (or any other ghost). even if have, it's probably from the surrounding forest / vegetation. 

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Guest Nell said:

Why do some of the ghosts have no faces?

And there is even more:  ghosts that have no faces, no bodies, no voice, no nothing.  They are purely objects of imagination.

Some of us are convinced that ALL ghosts are of this kind...

Can anyone explain to mye please ... one night I was awakened by a creature biting my neck. I was wearing my brown scapular and miraculous medal. 

Anyway it was strange because i can feel the bite in my neck but i cant see the creature biting at me. Then suddenly the creature was in front of me  but i can still feel the biting in the neck but the creature was just stand still in front of me. I made the sign of the cross in front of him and nothing happened. Then suddenly the biting stopped and slowly the creature evapirated into air and was gone. 

I felt rhat as if ut was not my flesh that he bited but something inner me. No trace of biting in my neck.

What happened?? Can anyone please explain to me

Opened the cupboard under the sink this morning, a cup of coins has filled up with water, it's on the bottom  shelf, nothing else is wet, not a drop, so fucking weird!! It's the second unexplained occurrence this year, six months ago the light fitting in the kitchen detached itself and fell to the floor. Gonna be sleeping with the lights on tonight!

I started encountered with ghost when I was 16 years old. (One ghost and the rest were spirits), the different between them are, ghost is cold, (from underworld, it's different from the ghost in a house or accident place, these are fearsome, they look dull, grey, black, white, red, green in colour or transparent ) you see it while you still awake. Spirit looked like human, colourful and brighter, you see it while you are asleep, see it with your spiritual eyes.

The one and only ghost I saw was my younger sister who had passed away when she was 11years old. (died of appendix burst) 2 years later, she came back to see me. (I was not with her when she passed away. Had been separated for 7 months before she died. Because of parents divorced) 

I was 16 years old then (3 years elder than her) It was in the middle of sleeping, I awoke and saw fog like smoke in my bedroom, about 3 feet high. They were moving and fully filled in my bedroom and outside corridor and dining area. I turned my head around and saw her standing, leaning to my bedroom door and staring at me with her hands put behind, she stood with one leg the other leg was relaxing, half bent her knee. She was wearing a pink T-shirt and shorts (the clothes she was wearing when she died, I suppose)

I was sleeping together with my younger brother on the floor with mattress, (I slept outside closed to the door and he slept inside closed to the wall) I was half sitting up and tried to get up to  reach to her, suddenly I felt so sleepy that I fell down to my pillow and fell asleep. (didn't have the chance to talk to her). The next morning, I was feverish.

They say encounter with ghost can get fever or sick, it's true. And I think it's not allowed get close to a ghost or talk to it

In some leisure time during the shutdown I started to watch some of my movies of Harry Potter  (I have the 3 first).

The child in me got again fascinated with the wizardry and the magic.  I can easily set my mind into the fantasy like it is a reality.  How much I wish !!! that all this were true, that we could use spells and fly on brooms and have our dishes wash themselves, ha ha.  

But even more than ghosts and wizardry I have always wished that my Catholic Christian religion is true!  What a good deal this would be !!  Following the commandments, the dictates of the church,  having a decent behavior (which I have) I could gain an eternity of joy in heaven.  I don't think that any intelligent person would let that opportunity pass just by committing some dumb sins! 

But my mind is very clear about reality.  I can respect the alternate reality of ghosts, religion, but I don't stay there.  Fantasy is a temporary state that can be fun  :) 

On 4/13/2020 at 7:16 PM, Guest White said:

I heard they like to attach to white clothes. Not only during 7th month. Not advisable on night times 365 days. But sometimes, I do let my clothes to dry overnight outside due to circumstances.

Anything that shape like a human (cloth, dolls, picture) is subjected to "attachment".  Handle with care.  Best is not to think too much as your thinking about "them" will attract their attention.  As the saying goes "out of sight, out of mind" or should I say "out of mind, out of sight".  My opinion. 

Edited by Why?

On 10/18/2020 at 2:01 AM, Guest JvE said:

Opened the cupboard under the sink this morning, a cup of coins has filled up with water, it's on the bottom  shelf, nothing else is wet, not a drop, so fucking weird!! It's the second unexplained occurrence this year, six months ago the light fitting in the kitchen detached itself and fell to the floor. Gonna be sleeping with the lights on tonight!

You stay in an haunted house?

On 10/18/2020 at 8:28 PM, Why? said:

Gay people who stay alone must upkeep their house regularly.  A clean house will invite clean energy.

Not only clean house but also must open all windows and curtains often. A bright house with light and sun from outside also invite positive energy.

Guest Try and see

In the video below, from 7:00 to 7:55, they explain why some ghosts have no faces.

Usually, ghosts with no solid facial features are those which are more harmless, and less powerful. They don't have any obsessions, like wanting revenge, etc.

They're just there to make you aware of their presence, but they won't harm you.

https://youtu.be/sBUz1akXP8A

Just now, Guest Try and see said:

In the video below, from 7:00 to 7:55, they explain why some ghosts have no faces.

Usually, ghosts with no solid facial features are those which are more harmless, and less powerful. They don't have any obsessions, like wanting revenge, etc.

They're just there to make you aware of their presence, but they won't harm you.

https://youtu.be/sBUz1akXP8A

Some humans have no face too..

It happens when their relatives or love ones have forgotten him/her already or even the ghost already forgetten himself/herself or his/her purpose until they are totally gone in time.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.