Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

On 6/9/2020 at 5:49 AM, 仙人掌 said:

老师见神鬼比一般人还多。老师给你解答吧。

首先,人死后,魂是肯定会走。有时候,人没断气(还没证实死亡),魂就已经走了。

昏迷的人就是很好的例子了。一般有两种情况。

昏迷者,多数往往魂魄不齐。但是,不是没得救。而且,家属往往不懂怎么做。可以叫魂,试一试。

另一种昏迷者,就是不省人事。可是,魂已经被勾走了!千真万确。也就是说,魂走了,人不一定会马上死,还是有呼吸的。但是,迟早会断气(可能会拖个好几天)。

现在明白了吧?

老师去过ICU,也曾在车祸/自杀现场看鬼魂。老师可以清楚形容,到底是谁来勾魂!If this post awarded with 10 likes, I shall continue to share.

老师好。地府规矩末要说出。

Guest You Mai Meh?

Haunted??   If that kind of haunted Mansion ,sitting on freehold land and government offer it free for grab.  i bet the queue will be long as the Great Wall of China.  Who didn't want?   Kee Chiu!!!

Guest Try and see
On 6/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Yes, it is believed by feng shui practitioners that buildings where sunlight cannot enter for a long time i.e. many years, will attract ghosts and wondering spirits because the yin energy will become very dominant (whereas sunlight is very yang).

So if you are renting an office or buying a house, this is one point to note.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:47 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Sounds like sauna, no wonder a lot of "hum-sup" kui,  hee.... 

Actually, examples of places that often have reports of hauntings are recording studios, cinemas, and stage theatres 😜

Cos these places are forever enclosed with no windows, and they're usually quite dimly lit.

In Taiwan, for example, it's common for many producers to pray and make offerings before filming or recording a show.

Guest Try and see
On 6/17/2020 at 4:27 PM, practease said:

There is a really old and abandoned house at Hua Guan Avenue in Bukit Timah. It's situated right up the slope and hidden in the corner of the rest of the other bunglows. It's the only one that has the street ending in front of it's gate. It's hasn't been inhabited for well over 4 decades...and yes, it is haunted.

Untitled-1.jpg

I tried to find more info about this house but nothing came up online.

Something you mentioned struck me: that this house has a street leading right up to its front gate.

In feng shui belief, that is a big no-no.

Any feng shui master will tell you not to buy or stay in a house with a road/street leading right up to it, because it means that the 煞气 (killing energy) is rushing towards the house. 

Even if the oncoming road doesn't lead right up to the house, but comes quite close, it's also bad, like this house:

t_junction_y.jpg.7c031d0ec20d1e4739a1327

Likewise for HDB and condo units - don't stay in the unit that has a long corridor leading up to it - something like the unit right at the end of the corridor in this picture:

IMG_9091.JPG

The rushing oncoming killing energy can cause a lot of problems for the inhabitants, like frequent illness, accidents, misfortunes, loss of wealth, mental illness, frequent domestic arguments, disturbance at night while sleeping, and even hauntings.

If you stay in such a house, you need to protect the front entrance using chilins (麒麟) and/or bagua mirrors to slow down and deflect away the killing energy. And inside the house, have a large Guan Gong (关公) or Zhong Kui (钟馗) statue facing the main door. If it's a landed house, do the same for any bedroom window that faces the road.

But as with health, so it is with feng shui: prevention is better than cure. Move away from such a house/apartment if you are staying in one.

Guest Try and see
7 minutes ago, Guest Good? said:

My house facing a 'cross" of a Christian school.  I think is good if you are Christian?  That means constantly protected by Jesus....hahaha

Yes, if you're Christian, and seeing the cross gives you a comforting feeling, then psychologically and emotionally it will contribute to your well-being.

Also, it's good feng shui to have a house that faces a school, because schools are places of learning, so it gives off "intellectual luck". (In feng shui, that is associated with the #4 Wen Chang Star.)

Also, having a large number of young, active kids in the vicinity will boost the overall yang energy in the area.

Please contact them. They can help. Alternatively u may call +65 389 2000 (IMH 24 hours hotline)

MV5BYjQ5MWI0MmEtYzRhZS00NTBlLThhYzAtMmE4Njc1YWZiNGFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg3MDM4Mzc@._V1_.jpg

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

Guest Creepy

1st Scenario

Everyone talks about haunted places and ghosts.  It is just talk.  Has anyone ever entered the lion lair to touch her cub, so to speak?   I have had visited very quiet places void of human traffic.  I had weeks of staycation in camp, a run  down bunk that was left vacants for decade long. Those places were surrounded by thick trees each 4-storey building was 50 meters apart from each other and I chose to be alone. welll...at least nobody wanted to stay back because they missed their family.  Staying back saved me money and I get to enjoy my independence at the age of 19.  It was pitched dark,  the room I slept in was small and besides my room were many other similar size rooms that was locked, filled up with old furnitures/mattresses/beds...etc.   It was used as "storage places" after new camps were build and everyone has vacated.  Separating each room, was thin wall with top gap covered by mesh wire.  You can climb up, using a ladder,  and peep through those gap and see what lies inside the next room. I have priviledged to access into the bunk with keys which I took charge of and had permission to stay there if I wanted.  Occassionally, I heard dogs howling in the middle of the night and trees rustled loudly in the wind.  When Monsoon came, you could feel the chilling effect and thought you heard sounds coming from the next rooms.  At times, you wondered whether a creepy looking person would stared through those mesh wire while you slept.  Switching on the lights would make you vulnerable and switching off would look creepy in pitch dark.  Still no ghost to seen or heard after staying a month there.

2nd Scenario

On a hazy day of the 7th ghostly month.  I walked along a canal in Kallang River.  It was late night, around 10pm.  Those hours, are considered late for the fact that who would loiter in those quiet, tree-surrounded, dimly lit walk-way under heavy haze from indonesia forest fire??   I did, no one was around. The route stretched 2km and I cannot see a single soul in front or behind me.  It was creepy.  The river was half dried, anyone could easily climb down and walk inside the canal, but it was filthy, and the flooring covered with thicks dark remnants which could be anything swept down from all over Singapore.  Occassionally, some night birds could still be seen loitering, pecking at strange objects.  A simple stroll seems like a year long, with goosebumps and you constantly wanted to look behind when you heard sounds of dried leaves moving around.  Still no ghost to be seen.

Are there ghost??  You cannot say you believe in ghost by staying in the comfy of your home, well lit, filled with music and noisy neighbours and passing traffics while watching a movie and surfing internet and enjoying a cup of hot coco.  I went into the lions lair, but I cannot find the lion. 

On 7/20/2020 at 10:13 AM, Guest Creepy said:

1st Scenario

Everyone talks about haunted places and ghosts.  It is just talk.  Has anyone ever entered the lion lair to touch her cub, so to speak?   I have had visited very quiet places void of human traffic.  I had weeks of staycation in camp, a run  down bunk that was left vacants for decade long. Those places were surrounded by thick trees each 4-storey building was 50 meters apart from each other and I chose to be alone. welll...at least nobody wanted to stay back because they missed their family.  Staying back saved me money and I get to enjoy my independence at the age of 19.  It was pitched dark,  the room I slept in was small and besides my room were many other similar size rooms that was locked, filled up with old furnitures/mattresses/beds...etc.   It was used as "storage places" after new camps were build and everyone has vacated.  Separating each room, was thin wall with top gap covered by mesh wire.  You can climb up, using a ladder,  and peep through those gap and see what lies inside the next room. I have priviledged to access into the bunk with keys which I took charge of and had permission to stay there if I wanted.  Occassionally, I heard dogs howling in the middle of the night and trees rustled loudly in the wind.  When Monsoon came, you could feel the chilling effect and thought you heard sounds coming from the next rooms.  At times, you wondered whether a creepy looking person would stared through those mesh wire while you slept.  Switching on the lights would make you vulnerable and switching off would look creepy in pitch dark.  Still no ghost to seen or heard after staying a month there.

2nd Scenario

On a hazy day of the 7th ghostly month.  I walked along a canal in Kallang River.  It was late night, around 10pm.  Those hours, are considered late for the fact that who would loiter in those quiet, tree-surrounded, dimly lit walk-way under heavy haze from indonesia forest fire??   I did, no one was around. The route stretched 2km and I cannot see a single soul in front or behind me.  It was creepy.  The river was half dried, anyone could easily climb down and walk inside the canal, but it was filthy, and the flooring covered with thicks dark remnants which could be anything swept down from all over Singapore.  Occassionally, some night birds could still be seen loitering, pecking at strange objects.  A simple stroll seems like a year long, with goosebumps and you constantly wanted to look behind when you heard sounds of dried leaves moving around.  Still no ghost to be seen.

Are there ghost??  You cannot say you believe in ghost by staying in the comfy of your home, well lit, filled with music and noisy neighbours and passing traffics while watching a movie and surfing internet and enjoying a cup of hot coco.  I went into the lions lair, but I cannot find the lion. 

U Cannot see because you dont have that kind of eye. Or they didnt wanna disturb you and let you see. You cannot see wind also. 

Guest Buddy
6 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

U Cannot see because you dont have that kind of eye. Or they didnt wanna disturb you and let you see. You cannot see wind also. 

Best is to have a dog as your partner or body guard in those places. They see, smell and hear clearly than human senses. 

On 7/22/2020 at 11:06 AM, Guest Guest said:

When the gays are cruising, there's 人气阳气。When gays stop cruising, that's when the ghost month starts. 

Are you sure?

I thought when there are many gays, it's supposed to be 阴气冲天?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 小笑脸
Just now, fab said:

Are you sure?

I thought when there are many gays, it's supposed to be 阴气冲天?

Not all gay are 阴气, some are very 阳 one, you can tell when you spoted one.  Very irresistible.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:29 AM, Guest Buddy said:

Best is to have a dog as your partner or body guard in those places. They see, smell and hear clearly than human senses. 

No way!!! I won’t risk my precious dog to see those. I need to protect and shield my dog. What if my dog see it as went bersek, I will never forgive myself. 

Guest 80Michael

We just moved into this house about 2 months ago. We are renting it. Its a very old home. At first i would hear little sounds here n there but my sister said it is just the house settling. Now the lights keep flickering on and off. One bedroom I will not go into because I have a bad feeling come over me. I hate to even walk by it when I do I run pass it quickly. Now I am smelling a weird smell and yesterday my sister and I were eating and we saw this stuff that was clear in color but thick running down the wall. He put some into a container and gonna give it to my brother inlaw who works at a lab n have it tested. I'm in this house alone during the day and I hate it I try to stay outside most of the day until my sister comes home. If I'm in the house when she is at work I hear my name being called and noone else is there. Idk what to do. We never ever had this happen to us before. Any suggestions will help. Please no rude comments

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest 80Michael said:

We just moved into this house about 2 months ago. We are renting it. Its a very old home. At first i would hear little sounds here n there but my sister said it is just the house settling. Now the lights keep flickering on and off. One bedroom I will not go into because I have a bad feeling come over me. I hate to even walk by it when I do I run pass it quickly. Now I am smelling a weird smell and yesterday my sister and I were eating and we saw this stuff that was clear in color but thick running down the wall. He put some into a container and gonna give it to my brother inlaw who works at a lab n have it tested. I'm in this house alone during the day and I hate it I try to stay outside most of the day until my sister comes home. If I'm in the house when she is at work I hear my name being called and noone else is there. Idk what to do. We never ever had this happen to us before. Any suggestions will help. Please no rude comments

You rented a haunted house? Since it is rented, you can move out and fin another house.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lori48

It's not  uncommon in the weeks or days before death for a dying person to speak of being ‘visited’ by dead relatives, friends, groups of children, religious figures or even favourite pets. They will say these apparitions have come to “collect” them.

My opinion is it's not their mind playing tricks but the spirit is really there. 

Your opinions please? 

Thank you 😊

On 6/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, Guest Roxy said:

Roxy Square, an old, dank building in the East near Parkway Parade, always gives me the creeps. It is very 'enclosed' and all its shopfronts don't have windows. The interior comes across as perpetually dark and stale and the whole place lacks natural lighting. The effect is a dim, ghostly place.

What do you all think?

Bingo, I also felt a little uneasy at times when I'm there, but not everytime though.

35 minutes ago, wanton_mee said:

I love to hear ghost stories and watch horror movies. 🥶

Who got stories to tell.. i can add u to telegram.

Google “Singapore haunted shopping mall” and you will find tonnes of stories

Guest Oo La La

Singapore still not so bad lah.  It is a small island and a crammed city with 5.5 million populations.  You go out alone also no problem de.  The only one who will shock you, is a human suddenly appeared out of no where, without pre-empting and shock the shit out of your ass.  Even an "Excuse me" also never want to say.  

But some big countries, especially those stayed in a lone house, surrounded by acres of trees or have historical site of murdered cases. That one, can be creepy.  According to Feng Shui,  those places, covered with Trees and void of human beings, have strong Yin vibes.  I am glad to be in Singapore.

8 hours ago, wanton_mee said:

I love to hear ghost stories and watch horror movies. 🥶

Who got stories to tell.. i can add u to telegram.

Have you ever seen the white long hair spirit in amk MRT? I saw twice. At first I didn't believe, but the second time it was so real. It was the last train. Very empty. When the MRT stopped at amk station, nothing unusual. But when the train moves, you'll see this long hair spirit in white on the platform. Rumor says that she was killed in amk station long ago before the glass fence was installed.

Guest Scared
2 hours ago, bluetoken said:

👻😵 Any stories?

If you’re lucky, you see creepy men standing in front of washing basins and starring blankly towards the urinals. 😱

This reminds me a story taxi uncle shared with me. One night in the 7th month, a female passenger boarded his taxi. Destination is Lim Chu Kang, a small lane. When the taxi reached LCK area, the passenger guided him to some lane and then asked him to just pull over at one of the lamp post in front. He did and when he turn over, there is NO passenger at the back. He freaked and quickly sped off !

Guest Try and see
16 hours ago, Since u r here said:

I actually fell asleep just now while listening to this below video from their Youtube channel  😂

But the account of the demonic entity in the Novena condo is quite shocking.

From my understanding, if a place is haunted by a demon, usually it would have been there for a very long time, possibly hundreds or even thousands of years.

Normally for ghosts, they would haunt a place for a much shorter time in comparison as after a certain time span, they will either move on to another dimension, or be reincarnated.

Guest Try and see
5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

If it follows u then likely it is a poltergist Situatn as 

Unlike ghosts, poltergeists are said to feed directly off of the emotional state of a particular person rather than being linked with a place. "Poltergeists are not angry spirits seeking retribution, but psychic disturbances surrounding an unhappy person....

An interesting comment that one of the investigators made was that Tekong ghosts cannot follow an NSF out of Tekong.

I was never an NSF in Tekong, but I would suspect so too. 

Ghosts are often bound to a certain location but that said, I know some of them can also follow people home, sometimes via what researchers call 'infestation', which means they attach themselves to you without possessing you.

I came across a rather interesting story of an exorcist in Taiwan who was sent to exorcise a haunted hotel, and then one of the female ghosts decided to attach herself to him!  😂

You can hear his account of it in the Youtube video below, from 8:12 onwards:

https://youtu.be/kR2oUQeTF60

I dun understand why disturb them at their resting place? Curious? you want them to explore your house? They also curious?  You would get rid of them from your house ..like wise they also want to chase you away from their resting place.  In result calling them dirty things dirty place. 

不要因为任何事任何人,把自己的笑容也賠了,好好的经营自己,为自己而活...

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, wanton_mee said:

I dun understand why disturb them at their resting place? Curious? you want them to explore your house? They also curious?  You would get rid of them from your house ..like wise they also want to chase you away from their resting place.  In result calling them dirty things dirty place. 

Because of the belief in most major religions that humans and ghosts are not supposed to co-exist. Ghosts are supposed to either reincarnate, or go on to Heaven or hell to receive their reward/punishment.

If they haunt a place on earth, it's usually because they are tormented by an unfulfilled desire, and it cannot rightly be said that that haunted place is their "resting place", because such a ghost is anything but restful. 

The ghosts would be much happier if they could move on. Remaining on earth is never the best option for a ghost for many reasons.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.