Male HQ

What Do You Wear At Home ?

Undies69

Guest runswimliftlife
21 hours ago, blownatics said:

Shirtless with fbt or pt shorts. Singapore is too damn hot (the weather I mean haha).

Totally agree. I really don't know how some guys can even wear a top when they are home. I would be perspiring like crazy.

10 hours ago, sgboy84 said:

Topless with only shorts no underwear. If I put on a shirt my mum will call me siao weather so hot wear shirt for what. 

This sounds so wrong or disrespectful but couldn't help to pose this question: How does your mother and your other members wearing?

Edited by mantin30

Just now, mantin30 said:

This sounds so wrong or disrespectful but couldn't help to pose this question: How does your mother and your other members wearing?

Why is it wrong or disrespectful when his mum already said it's ok to do so?

Duh.

Guest Foreigners

Topless with underwear only in my rented room  though another housemate is a young girl .... She won't mind as she only wear bra and bikini in and out fr her room to bathroom; kitchen and living room.... Two of us in the rented premise only as the owner keep its master room for store usage.... That is why two of us have such freedom at home when we back fr our work.... Maybe, the weather in Singapore is damn hot....

23 hours ago, Guest Foreigners said:

Topless with underwear only in my rented room  though another housemate is a young girl .... She won't mind as she only wear bra and bikini in and out fr her room to bathroom; kitchen and living room.... Two of us in the rented premise only as the owner keep its master room for store usage.... That is why two of us have such freedom at home when we back fr our work.... Maybe, the weather in Singapore is damn hot....

Maybe she's interested in you; trying to seduce you 

Guest Bra and Bikini

As I am staying alone, like girl,  I used to wear sexy bra and bikini once at home.... That's why I bought a lot of bra and bikini. Even the sales person in department stores, curious why as sometimes I bought a lot! Just tell them off!

Guest Guest

Seriously, i dont understand why some gay men would like to behave like a girl and trying their way to attract guy be it straight guys or straight looking gays..

I believe most gay guys would prefers more straight acting gays rather than ppl like Guest Bra and Bikini..not sure what he is trying to prove..sigh..

If i am interested in gay behaving like a girl and likes to wear bra and ladies panties etc.. i would rather go for a real woman..

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Seriously, i dont understand why some gay men would like to behave like a girl and trying their way to attract guy be it straight guys or straight looking gays..

I believe most gay guys would prefers more straight acting gays rather than ppl like Guest Bra and Bikini..not sure what he is trying to prove..sigh..

If i am interested in gay behaving like a girl and likes to wear bra and ladies panties etc.. i would rather go for a real woman..

You don't have to understand. Just know that there are people who are different from you. 

Love. 

On 5/10/2017 at 11:04 AM, mantin30 said:

I mean the question I'm posing to him, asking what his mother is wearing?

Of course my mum wears properly at home. She's my mum and I'm her son...what is there to be so shameful and disrespectful? Afterall we're family members. 

47 minutes ago, sgboy84 said:

Of course my mum wears properly at home. She's my mum and I'm her son...what is there to be so shameful and disrespectful? Afterall we're family members. 

because to some asking what your mother is wearing is disrespectful (not because you are being disrespectful towards your mother for being topless and since your mother don't mind). I'm just curious what your mother is wearing in this hot weather at home since she said is crazy to wear shirt at home. I'm just wondering whether your mother is the open type and open to shirtlessness also like in European country.

1 hour ago, mantin30 said:

because to some asking what your mother is wearing is disrespectful (not because you are being disrespectful towards your mother for being topless and since your mother don't mind). I'm just curious what your mother is wearing in this hot weather at home since she said is crazy to wear shirt at home. I'm just wondering whether your mother is the open type and open to shirtlessness also like in European country.

Actually it doesn't matter. She is fine the way I am at home...

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.