Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

4 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Finally have the kick to sit down and type out the grandmother story.

So I went on that Monday, as usual I like to go a bit early ard 8-9pm. Reached the park and park the car in front of red crescent building, then I walked in. Initially I saw there were lots of cars there and I thought it will be a great catch tonight. However, when I walk around the park, realised that I’m the one alone there. Then I waited for some more for the crowd. 

After a while, a guy came. Slightly buff in size & good in manner. We sat down and had conversation as far as you can see while waiting for more people to join us. Unfortunately, minutes passed, no one came although in the group lots of people said they were coming. 

So we decided to take a walk - naked. First time for me, thrilling experience. We walked around for a while far from the source of light then we started to jerk. Since the guy was my cup of tea, so I decided to suck his cock. Initially his cock was semi-hard, after a few stroking and sucking, his cock was hard and it turned me on more as his hard cock curved upwards and thick. I continue to suck his cock and also his balls until he said he almost cum then I stopped. After that, we jerk together and left.

Hope I can see him again in future but sadly forgot to ask for his phone number for future meet-up. :(

Finally your story came out, thank you.

How far and how long did you guys walk and why you didn't let him cum into your mounth hahah.

Guys should be organize a naked walk event after kuching turn green ?

2 hours ago, boylinux said:

where did you guys have fun ? and which path you guys walk ? and did you bring your clothes with you while naked walk ?

Some secluded area in the park. I did

16 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

Finally your story came out, thank you.

How far and how long did you guys walk and why you didn't let him cum into your mounth hahah.

Guys should be organize a naked walk event after kuching turn green ?

Haha. I think we just walk for a short while. Yeah, we should have organise something like that in future.

Btw, how’s your cage boy? No recent update from u after the second story. Did u bring him to the place behind the house at museum park?

45 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Haha. I think we just walk for a short while. Yeah, we should have organise something like that in future.

Btw, how’s your cage boy? No recent update from u after the second story. Did u bring him to the place behind the house at museum park?

I tried to bring him to the museum park but it was raining that few nights and after that Kuching turned yellow so we only play at his house sometime, but his family (as especially his brother) always at home all the time, so it is harder for us to play, but I did bring him to a stream near Santubong to play, Ok let me share that story a bit.

This Wednesday or Tuesday ( cannot remember), He called me and asked me to help him release his sperm because his dick got locked 3 or 4 days already, but when I almost arrive at his house he told me that his brother is at home, and he begs me to give him the key to let him masturbate but I refused, instate I ask him to wear shot pants and singlet and got out with me and we try to find someplace to have fun. We went to the reservoir park at first but we found that the park is full of constructor workers so I decided to change to a place that I didn't go for a long time that is The Santubong stream. ( google map = 1.738805, 110.316934 )

We arrived at around 5 something, I parked my car beside the path, Although it is on the roadside but the grass is tall so no one can see through. I went to scout the area to make sure there is no one, after that, both of us strip naked and put our clothes in the car and walk into the stream, it is less than 10 meters away from the car, we went for a swim first and next, I removed his cage and shave his dick hair and ass hole hair, during having I found that his dick shrink a bit after living in the cage for almost a month 24hr a day, his dick becomes smaller, fatter and cutter, I am not sure he realizes it or not because after shave, I lock it back (oh I order a smaller cock cage with a urethral tube that night and planning to feather shrink his dick size ) after that, I put some lube on his ass and put my dick head into his ass and pee into his ass to clean it first, Luckily I got alot of pee that day enough for me to clean it 3 and a half time, after that I started to fucked him because his ass got fucked by me endless time so it is very loosey now I fucked him hard but maybe because of the position I almost cum but he is still not satisfied although his pre-cum leaked all over the place. I tried so hard and eventually I make him cum. In the end I clean bot of our dick and his ass with his underwear and we leave that underwear beside the stream. those who love underwear can go find it.

2 hours ago, Kchwei said:

You should leave your clothes somewhere and run until you fully sweat trust me it is very enjoyable when your fully body is wet and you are fully nude, especially when you run after 11pm where is air is cool and guard leaves, if you dare enough go wank in the brighter area like car park or guard house (if no guard), if not try to wank under a lamp pole, you will eventually get used to it and love it. 

On 7/28/2020 at 1:59 AM, boylinux said:

Wow you guys are very daring,  mind to take some video and share here ? Lol

@boyonenotzero you start naked jog since middle school? How old are you anyway ? and how often do you jog naked ? have you get caught before ? how do you discover this hobby LoL?

Yes started at middle school, Form 4 I think. Not very often in that time. That time I used to help guys suck dick beside in the car, some of them bring me to the park, and one time a guy pays me some money to see me naked run, that's when I started to naked jog. that time that guys look for me almost once a month so normally I'll naked jog once a month, I naked jog more often when I was in college. I almost go every night when I come back during the school holiday.

Yes, get caught once during form 5 but I think it is propose arranged.

3 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

I tried to bring him to the museum park but it was raining that few nights and after that Kuching turned yellow so we only play at his house sometime, but his family (as especially his brother) always at home all the time, so it is harder for us to play, but I did bring him to a stream near Santubong to play, Ok let me share that story a bit.

This Wednesday or Tuesday ( cannot remember), He called me and asked me to help him release his sperm because his dick got locked 3 or 4 days already, but when I almost arrive at his house he told me that his brother is at home, and he begs me to give him the key to let him masturbate but I refused, instate I ask him to wear shot pants and singlet and got out with me and we try to find someplace to have fun. We went to the reservoir park at first but we found that the park is full of constructor workers so I decided to change to a place that I didn't go for a long time that is The Santubong stream. ( google map = 1.738805, 110.316934 )

We arrived at around 5 something, I parked my car beside the path, Although it is on the roadside but the grass is tall so no one can see through. I went to scout the area to make sure there is no one, after that, both of us strip naked and put our clothes in the car and walk into the stream, it is less than 10 meters away from the car, we went for a swim first and next, I removed his cage and shave his dick hair and ass hole hair, during having I found that his dick shrink a bit after living in the cage for almost a month 24hr a day, his dick becomes smaller, fatter and cutter, I am not sure he realizes it or not because after shave, I lock it back (oh I order a smaller cock cage with a urethral tube that night and planning to feather shrink his dick size ) after that, I put some lube on his ass and put my dick head into his ass and pee into his ass to clean it first, Luckily I got alot of pee that day enough for me to clean it 3 and a half time, after that I started to fucked him because his ass got fucked by me endless time so it is very loosey now I fucked him hard but maybe because of the position I almost cum but he is still not satisfied although his pre-cum leaked all over the place. I tried so hard and eventually I make him cum. In the end I clean bot of our dick and his ass with his underwear and we leave that underwear beside the stream. those who love underwear can go find it.

Good story

2 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Yes started at middle school, Form 4 I think. Not very often in that time. That time I used to help guys suck dick beside in the car, some of them bring me to the park, and one time a guy pays me some money to see me naked run, that's when I started to naked jog. that time that guys look for me almost once a month so normally I'll naked jog once a month, I naked jog more often when I was in college. I almost go every night when I come back during the school holiday.

Yes, get caught once during form 5 but I think it is propose arranged.

Wow you provide dick suck service when you were only Form 4 ? How do you find that job hahha? how many dicks you sucked ? How was the business?

What do you mean by propose arranged ? you arrange someone to caught you ?or you purposely someone caught you ?

12 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Finally have the kick to sit down and type out the grandmother story.

So I went on that Monday, as usual I like to go a bit early ard 8-9pm. Reached the park and park the car in front of red crescent building, then I walked in. Initially I saw there were lots of cars there and I thought it will be a great catch tonight. However, when I walk around the park, realised that I’m the one alone there. Then I waited for some more for the crowd. 

After a while, a guy came. Slightly buff in size & good in manner. We sat down and had conversation as far as you can see while waiting for more people to join us. Unfortunately, minutes passed, no one came although in the group lots of people said they were coming. 

So we decided to take a walk - naked. First time for me, thrilling experience. We walked around for a while far from the source of light then we started to jerk. Since the guy was my cup of tea, so I decided to suck his cock. Initially his cock was semi-hard, after a few stroking and sucking, his cock was hard and it turned me on more as his hard cock curved upwards and thick. I continue to suck his cock and also his balls until he said he almost cum then I stopped. After that, we jerk together and left.

Hope I can see him again in future but sadly forgot to ask for his phone number for future meet-up. :(

Thanks for sharing bro! These stories fuel for more happenings, if not the event will get cold eventually. Hope the others who join could share their findings too 👐

On 7/31/2020 at 2:47 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Woo.. interesting. U should bring him to the park  to share with us after kch out of red zone. Talking about underwear, it reminds me of the “Thaiguy” here who posted about underwear exchange stuff, maybe he went to collect already 😅

On 7/31/2020 at 8:14 PM, AdamYo said:

Thanks for sharing bro! These stories fuel for more happenings, if not the event will get cold eventually. Hope the others who join could share their findings too 👐

U are welcome. Hope to hear story from u too 

53 minutes ago, AdamYo said:

How's BP recently? Are the masseurs still fit?

No.7 , no.18 and no.90?

Anyone has their recent updates? 

No 90 i think he is around. Saw him in Grindr during PKPB. No 7 and no 18 not so sure but i think no 18 moved to tj chonglin park already. No 7 I haven’t try him. Might wanna go and ask. What is his name? I’m afraid BP will give different person. I think it’s easier to book with names like Wahyu, Wanto at other massage center.

7 hours ago, kiran said:

No 90 i think he is around. Saw him in Grindr during PKPB. No 7 and no 18 not so sure but i think no 18 moved to tj chonglin park already. No 7 I haven’t try him. Might wanna go and ask. What is his name? I’m afraid BP will give different person. I think it’s easier to book with names like Wahyu, Wanto at other massage center.

I only know no.18's name is Boy. The one moved to TJ i remember they said is no.8. How was 90 for you?

Edited by AdamYo

Yesterday night (Tuesday) I felt really bored at home and decided to have a look at reservoir Park. I went around 7 something, close to 7.30pm and there were no cars there already. So I decided to just take a brisk walk till around 8.00pm.

Around this time, there were no one around already and as I walked further, there were no cars or anyoneeft anymore. Just the guards in the guardhouse but mind you they were just minding their own business. They were laughing and talking. So back to the story. I decided to ignore the guards and continued walking and see if I could catch anyone being naughty there. And guess what happened! 

The moment I told myself that I wished I saw someone naughty, that's the time I caught someone naked near the playground area and that guy was cute af!! No kidding. He was cute and tall, not really on the muscular side, but slim fit. He was seducing himself infront of me as I walked pass the playground. I pretended not to see him at first but the second time I looked at him, he took his clothes and slowly walked up to the hilly area near the playground while jerking off, guess he was tryna signal me to tail him. And so eventually I did. 

I walked all the way up and when j reached the top, he was all on the ground, bended, legs spread wide open with his asshole in the air and his hands jerking off down there. I immediately knew he was more to the bottom side. 

Right away, without a second thought, I took off all my clothes and we were both naked. I kneeled down and immediately ate his ass, (yes, I was hungry), I ate and spit on his ass and play around with it with my saliva and fingered him a little. He moaned quitely but I covered his mouth and put my fingers in his mouth to let him lick. He was one hungry slut and i love it. After eating his ass, all wet and slippery, he turned around and kissed me, damn his lips was soft, I almost ate his tongue! Hahahaha, but anyway, we both started kissing while he jerked my hard dick and I played with his nipples. I gagged him with my fingers while kissing too. It was crazy, I then pushed his head down immediately and he started sucking my cock. The first time his mouth touched my cock, I already deep throat him and he loved it. His ass was high up for me to finger while he sucked me off. 

Though, I didn't get to fuck him but he actually made me cum after a while. But before that, I managed to carry him up and kiss him. He was clinging on me and didn't wanna get off me. Hahahahah but he was cute so why not. My dick was 180 degrees up while kissing him. Considering that we were both naked, I started spanking him too while rimming him once again upside down. He sucked my dick while I did that. After a while, I cummed fountain on his face and body. 

We had a small talk after that, him telling me how much of a slut he is that night and he didn't think he would get anyone that night. Neither did I, but somehow both of us we're meant to be I guess and we met hahahaha,, right after that, we helped me to put on my clothes and before I left, we kissed a little and then I went home. Satisfiedddd...

Again, as usual, didn't manage to get his phone number cause we were all over the place that hahahaha but I heard him saying that he'll be going tonight around 730 to 8 and I decide to go again tonight if everything permits. (bte the guards already left at 9 lol) 

Hope to see more ppl theree😉

3 hours ago, Jjames said:

Yesterday night (Tuesday) I felt really bored at home and decided to have a look at reservoir Park. I went around 7 something, close to 7.30pm and there were no cars there already. So I decided to just take a brisk walk till around 8.00pm.

Around this time, there were no one around already and as I walked further, there were no cars or anyoneeft anymore. Just the guards in the guardhouse but mind you they were just minding their own business. They were laughing and talking. So back to the story. I decided to ignore the guards and continued walking and see if I could catch anyone being naughty there. And guess what happened! 

The moment I told myself that I wished I saw someone naughty, that's the time I caught someone naked near the playground area and that guy was cute af!! No kidding. He was cute and tall, not really on the muscular side, but slim fit. He was seducing himself infront of me as I walked pass the playground. I pretended not to see him at first but the second time I looked at him, he took his clothes and slowly walked up to the hilly area near the playground while jerking off, guess he was tryna signal me to tail him. And so eventually I did. 

I walked all the way up and when j reached the top, he was all on the ground, bended, legs spread wide open with his asshole in the air and his hands jerking off down there. I immediately knew he was more to the bottom side. 

Right away, without a second thought, I took off all my clothes and we were both naked. I kneeled down and immediately ate his ass, (yes, I was hungry), I ate and spit on his ass and play around with it with my saliva and fingered him a little. He moaned quitely but I covered his mouth and put my fingers in his mouth to let him lick. He was one hungry slut and i love it. After eating his ass, all wet and slippery, he turned around and kissed me, damn his lips was soft, I almost ate his tongue! Hahahaha, but anyway, we both started kissing while he jerked my hard dick and I played with his nipples. I gagged him with my fingers while kissing too. It was crazy, I then pushed his head down immediately and he started sucking my cock. The first time his mouth touched my cock, I already deep throat him and he loved it. His ass was high up for me to finger while he sucked me off. 

Though, I didn't get to fuck him but he actually made me cum after a while. But before that, I managed to carry him up and kiss him. He was clinging on me and didn't wanna get off me. Hahahahah but he was cute so why not. My dick was 180 degrees up while kissing him. Considering that we were both naked, I started spanking him too while rimming him once again upside down. He sucked my dick while I did that. After a while, I cummed fountain on his face and body. 

We had a small talk after that, him telling me how much of a slut he is that night and he didn't think he would get anyone that night. Neither did I, but somehow both of us we're meant to be I guess and we met hahahaha,, right after that, we helped me to put on my clothes and before I left, we kissed a little and then I went home. Satisfiedddd...

Again, as usual, didn't manage to get his phone number cause we were all over the place that hahahaha but I heard him saying that he'll be going tonight around 730 to 8 and I decide to go again tonight if everything permits. (bte the guards already left at 9 lol) 

Will go tonight around 11

18 hours ago, Jjames said:

Thanks for the story. Is he the guy with specs and shaved dick? If so, I think I know him as well.

Any good catch last night?

1 hour ago, Kchwei said:

Thanks for the story. Is he the guy with specs and shaved dick? If so, I think I know him as well.

Any good catch last night?

Nope,, the guy i met wasn't wearing any glasses and he has that Caucasian look.. Looks like a European to be exact,, no wonder he's cute as fuck

And nope, didn't end up going there last night.. Don't know if the guy i met actually went 

Edited by Jjames
On 8/5/2020 at 12:41 PM, Jjames said:

This story made me hard

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic