Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

1 hour ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

So I heard swimming pools can open edy in September. True ke? 

I heard it can be open today from Sarawak state disaster fb post. But I just called ytd, Stampark seems to be closed for “upgrading” and the lady didn’t say for how long as she also don’t know.

Perhaps if anyone has try to call/went to other swimming pools already can let us know.

Edited by Kchwei
On 9/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Yr2000 said:

@boyonenotzero do u have any updates on the caged boy? 

Same, still locked in cage and still let me fuck, Pee, Cum in his ass, after MCO his parents & brother goes back to work so basically his house is empty so we fuck most of the time in his side yard. but now a day it is harder to make him cum by just fucking his ass, so need to open the cage most of the time.his dick size still almost the same, and his dick didn't shrink much. and I am still convincing him to play group sex.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:12 PM, Jjames said:

I have a story about what I saw and encountered tonight...story will be up soon// this is one hot story so be prepared hahahha 

Okay so as usual, I was all horned up and felt like jogging that night. I went to reservoir around 930pm and surprisingly for the second time round which was that night, there were no sign of any guards on duty, so basically the park was all for me.

After arriving and surveying for a round, I started jogging. I managed to jog for 4 rounds. After awhile, i saw someone walking into playground 2 from afar and I immediately thought to myself that that guy must have came to the park this late with "that motive". So I slowly jogged and approached that area.

When I got there, I saw no one there. Thought I must have bugged a saw something else. So I couldn't be bothered and continued jogging. After jogging for 2 rounds, something inside me tells me that I should venture deeper into playground 2 area and by luck I could find someone there.

So I followed my heart and ventured into that area. This comes the heaven part.

When I walked deeper, I saw a guy sitting on the stairs, bare naked, beating off his meat and playing with his nipples, looking all high and horny. His dick was huge and he's one thick guy. Mind you this guy wasn't the guy that I encountered with the last time I went.
So I got so hard and grabbed my dick infront of him.

After that, He got up and lead me up to the hilltop and I tailed him. When we both arrived the hilltop, I fucking stripped right away and jerk off. He came on his knees and blew the fuck outta me right away. He deepthroated me a real slut and I love it. He even took the initiative to kiss me and he was gonna eat me up! Hahahaha and so I decided to French kiss him since he wanted it so much. He then climed on me while kissing and I spanked his ass multiple times. He moaned.

After a few intimacy, he bended down and spread his legs open and I fucked him (with condoms of course) we fucked and just after like 10 mins, he exploded and seeing him explode, I exploded too. We both cummed good and even shared cum while kissing. It was mad hot.

After that I caressed his soft ass then we dressed up. We jogged a few rounds too while talking before going home. I even got his number hahahahah.

He told me that he goes there every Fri and and sat night. And sometimes weekdays but not sure what day. He messaged me and told me he'll be going tonight so am I.

If you guys wanna know more and experience what I encountered, u guys should come tonight!! Hope to see yall there.

Oh ya, he also said the guards won't be venturing into that playground area if there's guard on duty so just have fun.

Anyway, hope to see some of u there tonight!! 

7 hours ago, Jjames said:

Okay so as usual, I was all horned up and felt like jogging that night. I went to reservoir around 930pm and surprisingly for the second time round which was that night, there were no sign of any guards on duty, so basically the park was all for me.

After arriving and surveying for a round, I started jogging. I managed to jog for 4 rounds. After awhile, i saw someone walking into playground 2 from afar and I immediately thought to myself that that guy must have came to the park this late with "that motive". So I slowly jogged and approached that area.

When I got there, I saw no one there. Thought I must have bugged a saw something else. So I couldn't be bothered and continued jogging. After jogging for 2 rounds, something inside me tells me that I should venture deeper into playground 2 area and by luck I could find someone there.

So I followed my heart and ventured into that area. This comes the heaven part.

When I walked deeper, I saw a guy sitting on the stairs, bare naked, beating off his meat and playing with his nipples, looking all high and horny. His dick was huge and he's one thick guy. Mind you this guy wasn't the guy that I encountered with the last time I went.
So I got so hard and grabbed my dick infront of him.

After that, He got up and lead me up to the hilltop and I tailed him. When we both arrived the hilltop, I fucking stripped right away and jerk off. He came on his knees and blew the fuck outta me right away. He deepthroated me a real slut and I love it. He even took the initiative to kiss me and he was gonna eat me up! Hahahaha and so I decided to French kiss him since he wanted it so much. He then climed on me while kissing and I spanked his ass multiple times. He moaned.

After a few intimacy, he bended down and spread his legs open and I fucked him (with condoms of course) we fucked and just after like 10 mins, he exploded and seeing him explode, I exploded too. We both cummed good and even shared cum while kissing. It was mad hot.

After that I caressed his soft ass then we dressed up. We jogged a few rounds too while talking before going home. I even got his number hahahahah.

He told me that he goes there every Fri and and sat night. And sometimes weekdays but not sure what day. He messaged me and told me he'll be going tonight so am I.

If you guys wanna know more and experience what I encountered, u guys should come tonight!! Hope to see yall there.

Oh ya, he also said the guards won't be venturing into that playground area if there's guard on duty so just have fun.

Anyway, hope to see some of u there tonight!! 

Damn horned up reading this! By the way, where did you park?

Yesterday after finished work, I decided went to Forda to bought some groceries. As usual, once reached there, follow the sop. Took the temperature, scanned the MySejahtera barcode and enter the mall.
Before wanna start to shop for my groceries. I felt wanna to pee. So I looking around to search for the signboard of washroom.
But I couldn't find it, so I ask the cashier where is the washroom.
The cashier told, the washroom was at the upstairs which I have to use the escalator to going up.
So I just went up, upstairs actually is a empty space which forda put their stock item and the washroom was just at the corner side.
Then I went into the washroom, the washroom quite privacy and clean. When I went into, I saw a worker (I think is a supervisor as his uniform was different from other staff) was peeing at there.
Since the toilet have no people, so I just stand beside him and open my pant and take out my tool and pee.
While I'm peeing, from my corner of eyeside. The guy beside me was hard and he start to move his own hand up and down.
My heart beat faster and face feel hot.
So I look at him, he look at my cock and he move his hand and touch my cock.
That time, I'm semi hard.
He touch my cock, while his precum was drop on the floor.
After that, we went into one of the cubicle and start have our happy hour.
I'm in formal, so he open my shirt and pant slowly by licking my body until my cock area.
He suck my cock nicely and lick my ball as well.
He is the sock fetish guys.
So he sniff my sock like no body business.
I felt damn horny once saw him sniff my sock harder.
While sniff my sock, his hand was on my cock and keep hj me.
But I do not want to release first as I want make him release before me.
So he took my cock and rub with his cock.
Damnnnnnn nice and horny..
We use our precum as a lubricant to rub against each other cock.
After a few round rubbing, finally he cum.
His cum was shoot on my stomach and my first cum was shoot on his leg but after that, he immediately put his mouth in my cock and drink all of my cum.

As I'm a underwear fetish, so I ask him is it possible to give me his underwear.
He was cool and steady, and just took off his underwear and gave me. From the underwear, can see he is horny as have a lot of the precum stain on it
As exchange, he ask the black socks from me.

Then after that, we clean by using tissue paper and I left.

15 hours ago, Kchwei said:

What’s up guys, i’m going to KL on this weekend so just wondering those in KL, can help to recommend places to cruise or shed some light on the sauna there? Haha

Thanks thanks 🙏🏻 

Cruising wise I'm not so sure. I did try to look for those places while I was there but sadly that time mco haven't end so lots of sauna still close. But grindr was super active though. 

I remember my few encounters there with foreigners... Some daddies bear type local as well... But yeah do share your story in their forum then share the link here or sth hahaha

57 minutes ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Cruising wise I'm not so sure. I did try to look for those places while I was there but sadly that time mco haven't end so lots of sauna still close. But grindr was super active though. 

I remember my few encounters there with foreigners... Some daddies bear type local as well... But yeah do share your story in their forum then share the link here or sth hahaha

Wow i like your story. Might go to KL during holidays

17 hours ago, Kchwei said:

What’s up guys, i’m going to KL on this weekend so just wondering those in KL, can help to recommend places to cruise or shed some light on the sauna there? Haha

Thanks thanks 🙏🏻 

8 hours ago, jaydlee said:

i'll be visiting KL also this weekend, sat & sun.. lets visit sauna together!

There's a thread where the activities are more fast paced then here...quite happening and cam be anywhere here. Hehe

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic