Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

31 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

Hi guys I just finish my dinner and near by any one still there ? Or you guys all leave because of the heavy rain ?

Left at like 1030 hahahahah,, but I saw 2 guys at the pondok near the playground who were naked and jerking off cause it was drizzling that time.. Didn't bother to join cause the rain ruined the whole mood so went home

I'm really sorry guys because today I got no transport so I have to tumpang my friend's car that why can't leave too early and I didn't expected anyone will go due of the heavy rain and furthermore 1030 is still consider early for me cos normally I go at around 12, but just now I did manage to go around 11 something and I saw few cars at the car park but most of them are belongs to the badminton guy I think, and when I was thinking to leave I saw a car parked in the dark place where normally badminton guy won't park.

Ā 

So I parked next time the car and saw a guy was inside the car playing with his phone, so I get down and walked into the park with only my boxer and singlet because I forgot to change into my short pants and the floor is wet. so I don't want to get my pants wet. After I walk into the park that guy come out from his car and follow me in.

Ā 

I arrived at the playground first and took off all my clothes and leave it in the playground and that guy saw me naked when he enter the playground and we had a some eyes contact before I walked to the hill. After a while that guy came in naked and he stand beside me and we started to touch each outer body & dick. To make it more exciting I invited him to walk with me to the museum park nakedly I can see that he was very nervous although I already told him the museum park was empty due to the rain. When we arrived I bring him to the back of the monument and started to lick his nipple because his nipple is very sexy, he like it so much and started moan silently ans he was very high. after that, I put some saliva on my finger and started to finger his ass, He opened his leg width to let me finger him. but sadly I didn't bring condom so didn't fuck him although he did ask me if I want to fuck him. After that he band down to sucked my dick until I almost want to cum and he let me cum on his body and face. After that I was thinking to pee on his mouth but he rejected but in the end he let me pee on his body. after that I turn him around facing the main road (but the car won't be able to see us) andĀ  I masturbate him with one hand and touch his nipple with another hand. He cum very fast I think because it was too exciting for him after that we went back get our clothes and before we leave I asked his permission to share the store here.

Ā 

4 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

I'm really sorry guys because today I got no transport so I have to tumpang my friend's car that why can't leave too early and I didn't expected anyone will go due of the heavy rain and furthermore 1030 is still consider early for me cos normally I go at around 12, but just now I did manage to go around 11 something and I saw few cars at the car park but most of them are belongs to the badminton guy I think, and when I was thinking to leave I saw a car parked in the dark place where normally badminton guy won't park.

Ā 

So I parked next time the car and saw a guy was inside the car playing with his phone, so I get down and walked into the park with only my boxer and singlet because I forgot to change into my short pants and the floor is wet. so I don't want to get my pants wet. After I walk into the park that guy come out from his car and follow me in.

Ā 

I arrived at the playground first and took off all my clothes and leave it in the playground and that guy saw me naked when he enter the playground and we had a some eyes contact before I walked to the hill. After a while that guy came in naked and he stand beside me and we started to touch each outer body & dick. To make it more exciting I invited him to walk with me to the museum park nakedly I can see that he was very nervous although I already told him the museum park was empty due to the rain. When we arrived I bring him to the back of the monument and started to lick his nipple because his nipple is very sexy, he like it so much and started moan silently ans he was very high. after that, I put some saliva on my finger and started to finger his ass, He opened his leg width to let me finger him. but sadly I didn't bring condom so didn't fuck him although he did ask me if I want to fuck him. After that he band down to sucked my dick until I almost want to cum and he let me cum on his body and face. After that I was thinking to pee on his mouth but he rejected but in the end he let me pee on his body. after that I turn him around facing the main road (but the car won't be able to see us) andĀ  I masturbate him with one hand and touch his nipple with another hand. He cum very fast I think because it was too exciting for him after that we went back get our clothes and before we leave I asked his permission to share the store here.

Ā 

Fuck.. That's hott.. Srsly the hot stuff always happens this time..Ā 

Merdeka NakedĀ Jog

1) Time: Sunday ( 30/08 ) Ā 10:30pmĀ - 12Ā am
2) Location: Reserved park playground two the one near the toilet.
3) Park your car at the back of the reservoir park (Red Crescent car park) and walk to playground two (near the toilet)
4) After you arrive, strip naked and leave your clothes in the playground and walk to the back of the hill and wait for others to come.
5) Have fun with each other.

Ā 

P.S.:
1) DO NOT go if you don't dare to leave your clothes behind a walk to the back.

2) DO NOT bring torchlight or turn your phone torch on, it may alert the security if you do that .
3) DO NOT come up to the hill with your clothes on, you are going to scare people off especially the newbie.
4) Please keep your valuable item at home, bring only your car keys, you don't need phone also.
5) Bring an extra clothed and leave it in the car.

6) Bring your own condomĀ 

Edited by boyonenotzero
9 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

Merdeka NakedĀ Jog

3) Park your car at the back of the reservoir park (Red Crescent car park) and walk to playground two (near the toilet)
4) After you arrive, strip naked and leave your clothes in the playground and walk to the back of the hill and wait for others to come.

Ā 

P.S.:

2) DO NOT bring torchlight or turn your phone torch on, it may alert the security if you do that .
3) DO NOT come up to the hill with your clothes on, you are going to scare people off especially the newbie.
4) Please keep your valuable item at home, bring only your car keys, you don't need phone also.

Upgraded version šŸ˜‚

What if itā€™s raining? šŸ˜…

40 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Upgraded version šŸ˜‚

What if itā€™s raining? šŸ˜…

Upgrade? No I just copy from previous versionšŸ˜

Ā 

Iā€™m not sure about raining, do you think we should continue? I heard someone were there last nightĀ during the rain. But I think playing in the rain is fun also, so I leave this for you guys to decide.Ā 

32 minutes ago, boyonenotzero said:

Upgrade? No I just copy from previous versionšŸ˜

Ā 

Iā€™m not sure about raining, do you think we should continue? I heard someone were there last nightĀ during the rain. But I think playing in the rain is fun also, so I leave this for you guys to decide.Ā 

All these horny stuff happening when I am in KL. Never seen this forum so happening like this before.Ā 

4 minutes ago, kiran said:

It was good yesterday. Although it was raining i went there after 10pm.managed to bump into 2 guys. We had fun at the pondok near the hill. I'm not sure if running under the rain is fun but the moment i had yesterday was enjoyable.Ā 

Can you share your story in details ? And when did you leave ? I didnā€™t see anyone else beside the one I mentioned.Ā 

On 8/28/2020 at 9:18 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Merdeka NakedĀ Jog

Ā 

P.S.:

So anyone going tonight ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic