Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 8/18/2020 at 1:42 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Okay, Let's talk about the massage I went to last week.

After Kuching turn green the first thing I think about was getting a good massage, so I went to the one at Gala, the one I used to go( see my previous post if you want to know which one). when I arrived, as usual, I will ask for the masseur that I “like” but all of them either no more or working. so I have no choice but to ask the counter to simply call one. No hope to getting HE or FJ so just thinking to get a good massage.

After a while the masseur came, he helps me wash my feet,  he is fit good skin tone but I can't see his face because of the mask. After that, he brings me up to 2nd floor and his ass looks nice too when he walked in the front, after that he leads me to the last room near the toilet, Normally I don't like this room because it is hot, but that day was raining day so I am ok with it. As usual, I took off everything and my dick was hard after so long didn't get naked in front of a masseur but when I turned myself around, he went out the get things and the bed is ready, so I just lie down pushing my dick facing downwards and when he came in, he immediately covered my ass with a towel and start giving me a massage, but his massage skill is not vary good. The only thing I like was when he massages my upper back, his hands always push all the way down to my butt. after that, he massages my butt area and goes down to the leg and inner thigh which is very near to my dick but the process normal, so I just enjoy getting the massage.

After that, he asked me to turn around so as usual I turned myself around and intentionally push the towel away and lie down with my dick uncover. he quickly covers the towel back and started to massage my leg, during the front massage I can see this face and realize that he looks handsome also, so I started to get a bit horny. after that, he turned my leg 45 degrees and pull the towel to the other side so it can cover my dick and he can massage my thigh, but he pulled too much so that tower only covered my dick and I can feel my balls were not converted. then, he started to massage my inner thigh, which is very close to my dick area so it is very sensitive for me, after a while, my dick started to get fully horny and the towel drops, he quickly covers it back again.  after that, he moved on to massages my other thigh, and this time my dick getting hard again although the towel didn't completely drop off, but it only covered half of my dick. after that, he started to massage my tummy. during tummy massage, he rubs his hand around my lower belly and after a few rub the tower drops and my dick was uncovered, he didn't cover it back this time and his hand started to go lower and massage my public hair area after that he grabs my dick few times, I think he saw me not complaining he started to massage my balls and I also moved my hand over to grab his dick, his dick was hard already and he started to put some oil on my dick and massage my dick and balls while try I moved my hand into his pants to play, but his pants were tight so I unbutton it and unzip it and found that he dick is hairless which is the dick type I like. I pulled his dick out and of this pants and play with it, after a while I ask him to suck my dick, but he refuses politely but he sucks my nipple for me until I cum, He cleans my dick and he continues to massage my upper body until times out

such a nice session you have! Mind to describe more about him? i want to experience too haha

On 8/18/2020 at 1:42 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Okay, Let's talk about the massage I went to last week.

After Kuching turn green the first thing I think about was getting a good massage, so I went to the one at Gala, the one I used to go( see my previous post if you want to know which one). when I arrived, as usual, I will ask for the masseur that I “like” but all of them either no more or working. so I have no choice but to ask the counter to simply call one. No hope to getting HE or FJ so just thinking to get a good massage.

After a while the masseur came, he helps me wash my feet,  he is fit good skin tone but I can't see his face because of the mask. After that, he brings me up to 2nd floor and his ass looks nice too when he walked in the front, after that he leads me to the last room near the toilet, Normally I don't like this room because it is hot, but that day was raining day so I am ok with it. As usual, I took off everything and my dick was hard after so long didn't get naked in front of a masseur but when I turned myself around, he went out the get things and the bed is ready, so I just lie down pushing my dick facing downwards and when he came in, he immediately covered my ass with a towel and start giving me a massage, but his massage skill is not vary good. The only thing I like was when he massages my upper back, his hands always push all the way down to my butt. after that, he massages my butt area and goes down to the leg and inner thigh which is very near to my dick but the process normal, so I just enjoy getting the massage.

After that, he asked me to turn around so as usual I turned myself around and intentionally push the towel away and lie down with my dick uncover. he quickly covers the towel back and started to massage my leg, during the front massage I can see this face and realize that he looks handsome also, so I started to get a bit horny. after that, he turned my leg 45 degrees and pull the towel to the other side so it can cover my dick and he can massage my thigh, but he pulled too much so that tower only covered my dick and I can feel my balls were not converted. then, he started to massage my inner thigh, which is very close to my dick area so it is very sensitive for me, after a while, my dick started to get fully horny and the towel drops, he quickly covers it back again.  after that, he moved on to massages my other thigh, and this time my dick getting hard again although the towel didn't completely drop off, but it only covered half of my dick. after that, he started to massage my tummy. during tummy massage, he rubs his hand around my lower belly and after a few rub the tower drops and my dick was uncovered, he didn't cover it back this time and his hand started to go lower and massage my public hair area after that he grabs my dick few times, I think he saw me not complaining he started to massage my balls and I also moved my hand over to grab his dick, his dick was hard already and he started to put some oil on my dick and massage my dick and balls while try I moved my hand into his pants to play, but his pants were tight so I unbutton it and unzip it and found that he dick is hairless which is the dick type I like. I pulled his dick out and of this pants and play with it, after a while I ask him to suck my dick, but he refuses politely but he sucks my nipple for me until I cum, He cleans my dick and he continues to massage my upper body until times out

Edited by thor2550
double post

Just now around 12:45, I went to the Museum park, as I passed by the back of the reservoir park and I saw a car parked at the Red Crescent car park, so I turned around to check it out.

I went into playground two first ( near the toilet) because if there is anyone at that time the height change is playground two. So I walked slowly & quietly into playground 2 but I didn't see anyone at first but as I walk deeper into the playground I think I saw someone naked jog towards me but when he came closer he suddenly runs into the opposite direction, I think he thought I was a security guard. So I took off my clothes and walk towards him. after he saw me naked he took off his clothes again. we walk for a while and after that, we lie down on the grass in 69 positions to suck each other's dick until we cum.

On 8/20/2020 at 3:22 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Actually I didn't ask for his number because his skill is not very good and only provide HJ

I see

5 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Just now around 12:45, I went to the Museum park, as I passed by the back of the reservoir park and I saw a car parked at the Red Crescent car park, so I turned around to check it out.

I went into playground two first ( near the toilet) because if there is anyone at that time the height change is playground two. So I walked slowly & quietly into playground 2 but I didn't see anyone at first but as I walk deeper into the playground I think I saw someone naked jog towards me but when he came closer he suddenly runs into the opposite direction, I think he thought I was a security guard. So I took off my clothes and walk towards him. after he saw me naked he took off his clothes again. we walk for a while and after that, we lie down on the grass in 69 positions to suck each other's dick until we cum.

The guy must be so surprised that got someone there as well during the odd hour. But usually security guard will not dare to go around the area and always have the torchlight with him.

8 hours ago, Kchwei said:

I see

The guy must be so surprised that got someone there as well during the odd hour. But usually security guard will not dare to go around the area and always have the torchlight with him.

The security won't come out at that hour. but sadly that guard is around if not I am going to bring that guy naked jog the entire park

Hi, guys let's do a naked dare, I know a lot of people here are not dare to naked jog. so let's do a simple one first.

1) Time: Monday ( 24/08 ) between  12 am - 1 am
2) Location: Reserved park playground two the one near the toilet.
3) Park your car at the back of the reservoir park (Red Crescent car park) and walk to playground two (near the toilet)
4) After you arrive, strip naked and leave your clothes in the playground and walk to the back of the hill and wait for others to come.
5) Have fun with each other.

P.S.:
1) DO NOT go if you don't dare to leave your clothes behind a walk to the back.

2) DO NOT bring torchlight or turn your phone torch on, it may alert the security if you do that .
3) DO NOT come up to the hill with your clothes on, you are going to scare people off especially the newbie.
4) Please keep your valuable item at home, bring only your car keys, you don't need phone also.
5) Bring an extra clothed and leave it in the car.

Edited by boyonenotzero
1 hour ago, boyonenotzero said:

Hi, guys let's do a naked dare, I know a lot of people here are not dare to naked jog. so let's do a simple one first.

3) Park your car at the back of the reservoir park (Red Crescent car park) and walk to playground two (near the toilet)
4) After you arrive, strip naked and leave your clothes in the playground and walk to the back of the hill and wait for others to come.

P.S.:

2) DO NOT bring torchlight or turn your phone torch on, it may alert the security if you do that .
3) DO NOT come up to the hill with your clothes on, you are going to scare people off especially the newbie.
4) Please keep your valuable item at home, bring only your car keys, you don't need phone also.

This seems to be a good idea. How about it is done tonight? Perhaps tonight will be a good time to go? 

3 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

P.S.:

This is a great idea. Let me share my story first before i proceed to ask some questions.

Last last week ago, i went to reservoir park at around 10pm. When i reach there i saw many cars parked at red crescent there but i can very confirm that they are all gathering inside the red crescent building because i heard them talking loudly. Continue, i parked my car and walk towards the playground 2 to try naked walk alone. Im feeling very nervous because this is my first time doing it but also i felt very excited. When i walked into the park i totally cant see the path and there're many construction work right there so i have no choice to use my phone torch light to light up the path. After i reached the park, i calm my mind and find a good place to start taking off my clothes then end up at a pondok there. i took off everything but i was too scared so i took all my clothes with me when i start to jog nakedly. When i jog towards the uphill i heard some sounds so i faster jerk off at there and put back my clothes then leave. It was a very excited and creepy experience to me. BTW when i leave there's many people standing at carpark talking.

My questions are:

1) can try to make it early abit? like after 10pm

2) how do you guys walk without torch light, it was so dark inside there?

7 hours ago, kiran said:

This seems to be a good idea. How about it is done tonight? Perhaps tonight will be a good time to go? 

5 hours ago, Swe said:

Weekend better 

5 hours ago, Swe said:

Cos on weekdays, ppl always need to work the next day 

5 hours ago, kiran said:

Tonight is weekend tho. But I’m afraid it is too sudden to ask everyone come

Don't worry if you can't make it just wait for next time, We just fix the time as it is this time, and see how is the response. Will organize this more if the response is good.

On 8/22/2020 at 8:59 PM, Daryl1122 said:

This is a great idea. Let me share my story first before i proceed to ask some questions.

Last last week ago, i went to reservoir park at around 10pm. When i reach there i saw many cars parked at red crescent there but i can very confirm that they are all gathering inside the red crescent building because i heard them talking loudly. Continue, i parked my car and walk towards the playground 2 to try naked walk alone. Im feeling very nervous because this is my first time doing it but also i felt very excited. When i walked into the park i totally cant see the path and there're many construction work right there so i have no choice to use my phone torch light to light up the path. After i reached the park, i calm my mind and find a good place to start taking off my clothes then end up at a pondok there. i took off everything but i was too scared so i took all my clothes with me when i start to jog nakedly. When i jog towards the uphill i heard some sounds so i faster jerk off at there and put back my clothes then leave. It was a very excited and creepy experience to me. BTW when i leave there's many people standing at carpark talking.

My questions are:

1) can try to make it early abit? like after 10pm

2) how do you guys walk without torch light, it was so dark inside there?

Wow good start, at least you tried and you know it is safe so next time just leave your clothes start walking.
and for your 2nd question you don't need a torch, your eye will get used to it just walk slowly and carefully. 
see you on monday night

17 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Wow good start, at least you tried and you know it is safe so next time just leave your clothes start walking.
and for your 2nd question you don't need a torch, your eye will get used to it just walk slowly and carefully. 
see you on monday night

Tonight right?

1 hour ago, boyonenotzero said:

Hi I am here will wait until 12:15 if no one come I’ll go. Thanks 

On 8/23/2020 at 11:55 PM, boyonenotzero said:

see you on monday night

sorry couldn't make it by today. 12am is too late for me

Hi, guys maybe I put it too late last time so time I make it earlier

Naked Jog Part 2

1) Time: Thursday ( 27/08 )  10 pm

P.S.:

and just now I went to the park at 10pm totally dark no guard so I run till around 11pm

Edited by boyonenotzero
9 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Naked Jog Part 2

1) Time: Thursday ( 26/08 )  10 pm

P.S.:

and just now I went to the park at 10pm totally dark no guard so I run till around 11pm

Did you encounter anyone?

18 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Naked Jog Part 2

1) Time: Thursday ( 26/08 )  10 pm

P.S.:

26/8 is today right? which is wednesday. Surely no need to scout around with clothes on first before proceed to take off nakedly?

14 minutes ago, Daryl1122 said:

26/8 is today right? which is wednesday. Surely no need to scout around with clothes on first before proceed to take off nakedly?

Wow. I also just realised about it. So is today or tomorrow or both? 😂 

The playground area is dark enough so guess will be safe to take off everything after u reach the playground. 

Edited by Kchwei
9 hours ago, Jjames said:

You mean you ran naked? 

Yes, what else can I do ? long time didn't run until very sweat, Oh ya I jack off in front of the guard house

9 hours ago, Jjames said:

@boyonenotzerowhat about changing Thurs to Fri? Isn't that better? 

3 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Wow. I also just realised about it. So is today or tomorrow or both? 😂 

The playground area is dark enough so guess will be safe to take off everything after u reach the playground. 

Sorry guys typo, should be Thursday 27 not 26. and I will arrive at around 10:30 cos got dinner. and I am thinking to use grab so if you guys didn't see any car just go in.

one more thing is that, please don't hung around in the entrance go into the playground directly.

3 hours ago, Daryl1122 said:

Maybe I'll go tonight

3 hours ago, kiran said:

Going tonight? I’m thinking of going too

So did anyone go just now ? if I saw your message earlier I would go, I was just near by.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic