Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

15 minutes ago, borneoboy said:

u often go to massage centers in Kuching ? How is it overall ?

The overall 'service' is better than those in smaller towns... where d male workers may x b so used to a little grope/touch here n there. The quality of d massage is a tiny bit lower than those in KL. Borneo reflexology 101 has d best in massage aspect. 

1 hour ago, guest1511 said:

Mind to describe more about No.7&8? How’s ur experience. Do u guys try Borneo 101 reflex? 

I m interested to hear d description for no.7 & 8 too. U mean no. 7 & 8 r similar to each other or similar to no. 3 & 4?

101 has sheer curtains as partition.  I can sense d male workers r trying their best to 'please' the customer... I won't dare to do anything in that kind of environment.  Only dare to grope one of the guys whom I patronize always in a horseplay manner. Would love to cup a feel for real what is he really packing in his pants. They r all super friendly though. I would love to hear story of 'anything' going on at 101. 

9 hours ago, Btusulu said:

I m interested to hear d description for no.7 & 8 too. U mean no. 7 & 8 r similar to each other or similar to no. 3 & 4?

101 has sheer curtains as partition.  I can sense d male workers r trying their best to 'please' the customer... I won't dare to do anything in that kind of environment.  Only dare to grope one of the guys whom I patronize always in a horseplay manner. Would love to cup a feel for real what is he really packing in his pants. They r all super friendly though. I would love to hear story of 'anything' going on at 101. 

Thks for ur sharing about 101. What’s the no/name of the masseur that u always patronise? :)

Just now, Btusulu said:

No.38: very friendly n accommodating. Getting slight beefy since I first met him. Massage skill is above average. Strength is above average. 

No.21: super strong hands n yet methodical. Friendly. Have x try 'touching' him before. No.31: skinny tall guy. X as strong. Methodical n gentle. Handsome n sweet. 

Just now, Btusulu said:

No.21: super strong hands n yet methodical. Friendly. Have x try 'touching' him before. No.31: skinny tall guy. X as strong. Methodical n gentle. Handsome n sweet. 

No.39: little guy. Friendly. Used to literally straddle me when working on my back. His smile tells me he may b interested in 'more' under d right circumstances. No.22: slightly chubby. Very strong n good massage skill. Quite conservative (if u know what I mean).

3 hours ago, guest1511 said:

Thks for ur sharing about 101. What’s the no/name of the masseur that u always patronise? :)

Tried no.5 or no.8 once. Taller manly looking guy. Completely dissappointed. Lousiest massage ever. I think may b he was sick that day or just plain lazy. No.40: big, polite n friendly. Knew him from d days he worked at another spa. Very 'accommodating' n has a fairly good sized 'tool'. X sure if he can offer anything extra at 101... with all d sheer curtains. 

Edited by Btusulu
Wrong spelling
4 hours ago, guest1511 said:

No.35: young thai guy. Fairly good massage n above average strength. Would almost straddle my back at times. There is another indonesian guy (name is anton). Newer. Don't know his number. Younger bro to no.40. Average massage. Slightly muscular.  Naughty n has a decent sized tool. Knew him fr another place too. X sure if he is offerring extra at 101. 

19 minutes ago, borneoboy said:

thanks lots for ur comment..now we know who to look for..u tried the plu massage before? how much is per session?

The guys at 101 r going to wonder why they become more 'popular' suddenly... especially the accommodating ones... i saw plumassage ads on their masseur. Fair skinned guy not really my type... 

Edited by Btusulu
Additional info
On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:19 AM, Btusulu said:

Similar as in allow u to touch them.  But I never venture more as it is always time's up by the time u get to touch them.  I think no 7 has a very big tool...I personally never had any fun before so I was quite shy when I accidentally touch it and to my surprise, he didn't resist so I just felt it a bit more. But then time's up.  Not seen others so I thought his felt really huge. U seems to have lots of experience with all the different masseurs in 101..are they mostly Indonesians too?  Did you have anything further than groping them? 

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Btusulu said:

No 31 sounds like someone I will fancy.  Is he Indonesian as well? I like fairer guys though.

On 4/5/2018 at 1:29 PM, Btusulu said:

Tried no.5 or no.8 once. Taller manly looking guy. Completely dissappointed. Lousiest massage ever. I think may b he was sick that day or just plain lazy. No.40: big, polite n friendly. Knew him from d days he worked at another spa. Very 'accommodating' n has a fairly good sized 'tool'. X sure if he can offer anything extra at 101... with all d sheer curtains. 

no 40, is he chubby? hehehe

no where to find matured / big size masseur?

20 hours ago, alsace said:

... I think no 7 has a very big tool...I personally never had any fun before so I was quite shy when I accidentally touch it and to my surprise, he didn't resist so I just felt it a bit more. But then time's up.  Not seen others so I thought his felt really huge. U seems to have lots of experience with all the different masseurs in 101..are they mostly Indonesians too?  Did you have anything further than groping them? 

To be honest & fair, no.7 did conveniently pushed/bumped his crotch against a few parts of my body when i tried him out last week. he bulge was bigger than average for sure (provided he is not aroused). I did not get to grope it much as time was really up by the time i had any opportunity. i also got to feel no.8 a bit too earlier. in my cases, neither one of them was aroused (at least nothing felt hard to me). did any one of them got hard when u 'felt it a bit more'? if indeed no.7 has a very big tool, i may be inclined to check him out again... as i am always curious to explore any 'wonders of the world'.

the masseurs at 101 are mostly indonesians. i believe they have one thai guy and one china guy only. the china guy always gives me the 'look' but for some reason, he does not interests me so i have never try him out. I may be daring but the sheer curtains at 101 definitely puts a crimp on any of my naughty thoughts. some masseur will hang up another opaque sheet against the sheer curtain to provide more privacy at times. i never figure out when/how they decided to do so.

Edited by Btusulu
additional info
7 hours ago, guest1511 said:

No.40 is Big size guy but not chubby. Have a great massage session with him as I read a lot of comment that Borneo101 provide a good proper massage. 

8 hours ago, ii666 said:

no 40, is he chubby? hehehe

no where to find matured / big size masseur?

if chubby is your preference, no.22 may fit right in. he is indonesian. slightly chubby. fairly strong, friendly. i commented before he may be a bit conservative (with his words) but certainly not with his hands. i tried him out once last year. he had no problem massaging all the way to the base of your private... and he did so not by accident. he will just continue rubbing and rubbing. got me aroused and he whispered to me something to the effect of being 'bashful'.

20 hours ago, alsace said:

No 31 sounds like someone I will fancy.  Is he Indonesian as well? I like fairer guys though.

Yes, he is. he is slim, tall, handsome but manly in a gentlemen way (as oppose to being butch). i think he is generally fairer than his friends but i find his skin color no issue for me as he is no where fair enough to be a twink. 

On 4/4/2018 at 5:31 PM, alsace said:

Seems like this place has all the Indon collections...no. 7 and no. 8 are also similar...haha...

anybody knows anything about no.44? it seems to me all the indonesian guys the counter girl 'recommends' are in one way or the other 'attractive' to at least a few of us. she mentioned no.44 too and the fact that he worked massage job else where before working at BR petanak. I have a feeling the counter girl knows what we are 'looking for'. incidentally, no.11 is a more mature masseur from indonesia. he gives fairly good massage with no hanky panky. I am beginning to wonder what kind of selection criteria they have when taking in the foreign workers as employees at the massage parlor. do they actually inspect 'the whole package' as an 'attractive' masseur is definitely doing to drum up more business than a less attractive one. coming back to no.4, i am starting to think if i should try him again even though he was all business with me... since I am getting the impression that he could be accommodating under the right circumstance. anyone 'touched' no.4 before?

7 hours ago, Btusulu said:

To be honest & fair, no.7 did conveniently pushed/bumped his crotch against a few parts of my body when i tried him out last week. he bulge was bigger than average for sure (provided he is not aroused). I did not get to grope it much as time was really up by the time i had any opportunity. i also got to feel no.8 a bit too earlier. in my cases, neither one of them was aroused (at least nothing felt hard to me). did any one of them got hard when u 'felt it a bit more'? if indeed no.7 has a very big tool, i may be inclined to check him out again... as i am always curious to explore any 'wonders of the world'.

the masseurs at 101 are mostly indonesians. i believe they have one thai guy and one china guy only. the china guy always gives me the 'look' but for some reason, he does not interests me so i have never try him out. I may be daring but the sheer curtains at 101 definitely puts a crimp on any of my naughty thoughts. some masseur will hang up another opaque sheet against the sheer curtain to provide more privacy at times. i never figure out when/how they decided to do so.

Were you nude during the massage usually?  Yeah, no 7 was hard then so I felt it was really big (at least to me).  Well, what more can u do during a massage?  Do "teach". :) I'm there for strong massage usually so when the incident happened during 7 & 8, I was quite shocked then but not sure what more can we do anyway and time is up too. I'm sure the ones in BR are also mostly Indonesians now. Heard no 25 can be accommodating too but not tried yet.  Do keep us updated.

4 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Yes, he is. he is slim, tall, handsome but manly in a gentlemen way (as oppose to being butch). i think he is generally fairer than his friends but i find his skin color no issue for me as he is no where fair enough to be a twink. 

Thanks Btusulu.  Sounds like someone that I may fancy. Just that it sounded like his massage is not that strong right?  I haven't been to 101 before though.  He may be my first try one day.  Hope he's still around though by then. :) 

2 hours ago, alsace said:

Thanks Btusulu.  Sounds like someone that I may fancy. Just that it sounded like his massage is not that strong right?  I haven't been to 101 before though.  He may be my first try one day.  Hope he's still around though by then. :) 

His strokes may x b as strong as no.21 but I will still put him above average in stroke strength.

On 4/10/2018 at 3:10 PM, alsace said:

Were you nude during the massage usually?  Yeah, no 7 was hard then so I felt it was really big (at least to me).  Well, what more can u do during a massage?  Do "teach". :) I'm there for strong massage usually so when the incident happened during 7 & 8, I was quite shocked then but not sure what more can we do anyway and time is up too. I'm sure the ones in BR are also mostly Indonesians now. Heard no 25 can be accommodating too but not tried yet.  Do keep us updated.

I used to wear underwear but even the x hanky panky indonesian masseur will pull my underwear down to work on my butt. From there onward, I figure there is x point x to b nude. 

no.7 must really like u as when I bumped into his crotch, he was still soft. But at d beginning, he kept bumping his crotch into my head and some other body parts. I could tell his tool is x small. U manage to open his zipper? 

What u heard about no.25? I m going there tonight n have x figure out if I should choose no.3, no.8 or someone new (was thinking of no.44 but now u mentioned no.25)...called n spoke to the counter girl earlier. She said no. 25 used to work at 101 area n real popular at petanak now. Will have him for massage later... 25 is super friendly,  has a nice build n quite good in massage. Potential of being accommodating is definitely there but I did x detected anything hard or big when my fingers were conveniently tracing the fabric at his crotch.  I like him as a person after spending 1.5hrs with him. Will x hesitate to book him again.  

Got insider's info on no.25 today. Definitely can b had under d right circumstance. My intuition is x wrong after all. I was told he has quite a lot of 'loyal' customer. 

My philisophy is if we never try d new ones, we will never know what we r missing. 

Edited by Btusulu
Additional info
23 hours ago, Btusulu said:

I used to wear underwear but even the x hanky panky indonesian masseur will pull my underwear down to work on my butt. From there onward, I figure there is x point x to b nude. 

no.7 must really like u as when I bumped into his crotch, he was still soft. But at d beginning, he kept bumping his crotch into my head and some other body parts. I could tell his tool is x small. U manage to open his zipper? 

What u heard about no.25? I m going there tonight n have x figure out if I should choose no.3, no.8 or someone new (was thinking of no.44 but now u mentioned no.25)...called n spoke to the counter girl earlier. She said no. 25 used to work at 101 area n real popular at petanak now. Will have him for massage later... 25 is super friendly,  has a nice build n quite good in massage. Potential of being accommodating is definitely there but I did x detected anything hard or big when my fingers were conveniently tracing the fabric at his crotch.  I like him as a person after spending 1.5hrs with him. Will x hesitate to book him again.  

Got insider's info on no.25 today. Definitely can b had under d right circumstance. My intuition is x wrong after all. I was told he has quite a lot of 'loyal' customer. 

My philisophy is if we never try d new ones, we will never know what we r missing. 

I don't look handsome or have a good 6 packs body bro. No. 7 might just be horny coincidentally that day.  haha.  nope, I have never got a chance to open anyone's zipper yet.  haha...

Your comment is interesting, it's like as if it was typed a few rounds...but I am interested to know, what can you actually do with the masseurs? apart from touching and touching...haha...since it is in a proper massage place. Would you like to enlighten me a bit?  But I'm shy type, so not sure if I dare to do anything too.  So you have tried no 7, no 25 at BR, anyone else? Sounds like I must quickly try 25. :)  You are definitely a brave one, 25 didn't reject as you "conveniently" touch him? 1.5 hrs and nothing happened? Then maybe you are shy like me too. And now you have insider info? Wow..thanks for sharing...pls share more once you "had" him...

17 hours ago, alsace said:

I don't look handsome or have a good 6 packs body bro. No. 7 might just be horny coincidentally that day.  haha.  nope, I have never got a chance to open anyone's zipper yet.  haha...

Your comment is interesting, it's like as if it was typed a few rounds...but I am interested to know, what can you actually do with the masseurs? apart from touching and touching...haha...since it is in a proper massage place. Would you like to enlighten me a bit?  But I'm shy type, so not sure if I dare to do anything too.  So you have tried no 7, no 25 at BR, anyone else? Sounds like I must quickly try 25. :)  You are definitely a brave one, 25 didn't reject as you "conveniently" touch him? 1.5 hrs and nothing happened? Then maybe you are shy like me too. And now you have insider info? Wow..thanks for sharing...pls share more once you "had" him...

Yes, u r right about my comments being typed in a few rounds... as I decided to edit my comment to add additional info instead of starting a new comment. As far as what else can happen besides touching only, it all depends on u n the masseur (n I really mean it)... figure its best x to reveal all d dirty secrets here in case the info may b sensitive to any specific reader. 

i firmly believe there are 2 ways anything extra or HE may take place during massage: (1) strictly business- u flash the cash to show your interest and he is willing (2) break the ice and be their friend first. they are human with emotions too. once u are friends with them, they can be more accommodating to your needs provided u look out for theirs' too (you know what i mean). My first ever experience with HE at BR petanak from years ago happened that way. he was the Thai guy with the hot body. it was a willing-willing combination.

depending on what you like:

no.4 is muscular, somewhat handsome, manly. strong hands. massage is about average or average below. somewhat pleasant and fun to talk to. potential for HE may be 50%

no.3 is lean, manly. not as strong as no.4. massage is average. pleasant enough and fun to talk to. potential for HE is high. he has a very thick and hard tool. 

no.8 is average build, somewhat handsome, slightly sissy. weaker strokes than no.3 or 4. massage is average but very thorough. kind of a cute young man type. potential for HE is high. he has a big lump on the left side of his pants. sexy to look at.

no.7 is skinny, somewhat pleasant looking, more sissy than no.8. weaker strokes than no.8. massage is average to below average. kind of a cute young man type. potential of HE is high. he has a nice bulge that he pushes against your body often.

i wasn't brave but i read no.25 correctly. i knew he is accommodating. i gave him a small tip at the beginning during our first meeting just to test the water. he is great. i imagine he would be real popular with his good massage skill, approachable personality and muscular body.

Edited by Btusulu
additional info
13 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Yes, u r right about my comments being typed in a few rounds... as I decided to edit my comment to add additional info instead of starting a new comment. As far as what else can happen besides touching only, it all depends on u n the masseur (n I really mean it)... figure its best x to reveal all d dirty secrets here in case the info may b sensitive to any specific reader. 

i firmly believe there are 2 ways anything extra or HE may take place during massage: (1) strictly business- u flash the cash to show your interest and he is willing (2) break the ice and be their friend first. they are human with emotions too. once u are friends with them, they can be more accommodating to your needs provided u look out for theirs' too (you know what i mean). My first ever experience with HE at BR petanak from years ago happened that way. he was the Thai guy with the hot body. it was a willing-willing combination.

depending on what you like:

no.4 is muscular, somewhat handsome, manly. strong hands. massage is about average or average below. somewhat pleasant and fun to talk to. potential for HE may be 50%

no.3 is lean, manly. not as strong as no.4. massage is average. pleasant enough and fun to talk to. potential for HE is high. he has a very thick and hard tool. 

no.8 is average build, somewhat handsome, slightly sissy. weaker strokes than no.3 or 4. massage is average but very thorough. kind of a cute young man type. potential for HE is high. he has a big lump on the left side of his pants. sexy to look at.

no.7 is skinny, somewhat pleasant looking, more sissy than no.8. weaker strokes than no.8. massage is average to below average. kind of a cute young man type. potential of HE is high. he has a nice bulge that he pushes against your body often.

i wasn't brave but i read no.25 correctly. i knew he is accommodating. i gave him a small tip at the beginning during our first meeting just to test the water. he is great. i imagine he would be real popular with his good massage skill, approachable personality and muscular body.

25 seems to be fully booked all the time.  Wanted to try him last night but he was busy whole night.  That would leave me thinking if he still has energy to massage after the whole night working.  From the above, sounded like 25 is the one with better massage skills, something I would love and need.  Thanks again bro for all the great tips.  Let's continue to share good ones here. :0)

2 hours ago, alsace said:

25 seems to be fully booked all the time.  Wanted to try him last night but he was busy whole night.  That would leave me thinking if he still has energy to massage after the whole night working.  From the above, sounded like 25 is the one with better massage skills, something I would love and need.  Thanks again bro for all the great tips.  Let's continue to share good ones here. :0)

I think you may not need to worry about his energy to massage after the whole day and night's work. he is 25 years old and used to work in the construction industry. I'm sure he has more than enough energy to fulfill the needs of his customer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 7:38 AM, Btusulu said:

if chubby is your preference, no.22 may fit right in. he is indonesian. slightly chubby. fairly strong, friendly. i commented before he may be a bit conservative (with his words) but certainly not with his hands. i tried him out once last year. he had no problem massaging all the way to the base of your private... and he did so not by accident. he will just continue rubbing and rubbing. got me aroused and he whispered to me something to the effect of being 'bashful'.

hahahhaa..thanks friend.. broneo reflx right? gonna try 22... or any suggestion for oldmann/matured massuer ( if any ) thanks ya

16 hours ago, ii666 said:

hahahhaa..thanks friend.. broneo reflx right? gonna try 22... or any suggestion for oldmann/matured massuer ( if any ) thanks ya

Borneo 101. Not borneo reflex petanak. Another chooce No.21 at borneo 101 is mature. Very good with massage. Medium built.  X chubby. 

Edited by Btusulu
Additional info

visited Borneo 101 today. the receptionist asked me for my preference of gender. However i wasn't permitted to choose my masseur of choice. After opting for a male masseur, the receptionist went on to phone someone.10 minutes later i was assigned a stout middle-aged man who later identified himself as an Indonesian in his 40s. wasn't too pleased with what i saw but went along with him as a proper back massage was my prime concern and he seemed to be accomplished. Judging from his loose fitting top and slouchy blue jeans and his dowdy appearance, chances of him being bi let alone gay are close to zero. He led me upstairs, through to end of the room. i stripped down to my underpants and was then instructed to lie on my tummy. He then started working on lower legs, and slowly up my bottom, when he pulled my pants down to reveal my butt-cheeks. i didnt give it any thought as i really enjoyed his massage. i felt so relaxed. to my surprise, he would often squeeze my butt and occasionally thumbing my cornhole. while i was getting turned on, i also felt a bit violated as i wasn't sexually appealed to him. after he was done with my back he pulled my underpants up and told me to turn around. While doing so, i was trying to cover up my boner. He noticed it and wouldn't stop teasing me about it. He eventually took off my underpants and helped me cum. Overall quite pleased with his service. But i would prefer someone closer to my age. were you guys allowed to choose your masseur at borneo 101? i didnt even see the list of masseurs :( 

3 hours ago, cm25 said:

visited Borneo 101 today. the receptionist asked me for my preference of gender. However i wasn't permitted to choose my masseur of choice. After opting for a male masseur, the receptionist went on to phone someone.10 minutes later i was assigned a stout middle-aged man who later identified himself as an Indonesian in his 40s. wasn't too pleased with what i saw but went along with him as a proper back massage was my prime concern and he seemed to be accomplished. Judging from his loose fitting top and slouchy blue jeans and his dowdy appearance, chances of him being bi let alone gay are close to zero. He led me upstairs, through to end of the room. i stripped down to my underpants and was then instructed to lie on my tummy. He then started working on lower legs, and slowly up my bottom, when he pulled my pants down to reveal my butt-cheeks. i didnt give it any thought as i really enjoyed his massage. i felt so relaxed. to my surprise, he would often squeeze my butt and occasionally thumbing my cornhole. while i was getting turned on, i also felt a bit violated as i wasn't sexually appealed to him. after he was done with my back he pulled my underpants up and told me to turn around. While doing so, i was trying to cover up my boner. He noticed it and wouldn't stop teasing me about it. He eventually took off my underpants and helped me cum. Overall quite pleased with his service. But i would prefer someone closer to my age. were you guys allowed to choose your masseur at borneo 101? i didnt even see the list of masseurs :( 

Base on your description, that is wahyu. No.21 which everyone is hoping he will give HE. I do not know of any 40 years old guy working at B101 other than him. Many of us would be totally jealous of you for enjoying a HE with your massage at that place. 

Yes, we are allowed to choose the male masseur of our choice. If u browse my earlier post here, u can read about the guys working at B101. 

Mature: 21

Big n tall: 40

Skinny, tall n smiley: 31

Mature n chubby: 22

Medium built: 38

Skinny, young n naughty: u request for anton. 

Now I better go back there n get me some HE... as I have never gotten any fr those guys. 

Last but x least, does your nickname means your tool is 25cm long?!

2 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Base on your description, that is wahyu. No.21 which everyone is hoping he will give HE. I do not know of any 40 years old guy working at B101 other than him. Many of us would be totally jealous of you for enjoying a HE with your massage at that place. 

Yes, we are allowed to choose the male masseur of our choice. If u browse my earlier post here, u can read about the guys working at B101. 

Now I better go back there n get me some HE... as I have never gotten any fr those guys. 

cheers! haha thats for you to find out!

6 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Did u get any from b101?

20 hours ago, G_M said:

I think you need to stop thinking with your cock head.

You get 1 warning point for spamming. Spam the forum again and you get a long holiday.

Sorry... I didn't mean to spam. Cos I'm using mobile view so the page Abit weird on mobile. Was meant to start a new topic but then somehow when I posted it's inside this forum.

1 hour ago, thor2550 said:

went Borneo 101 recently but too bad the curtain was almost transparent :doh:.... tried 41, Indonesian, muscular.... 

no.41 is anton. younger bro of no.40. anton used to be skinny. he bulked up after taking 'protein powder' while going to the gym before he started working at B101. He is definitely a naughty one who WILL provide HE under the 'right circumstance'. i used to patronize him when he worked in another town. he gets so naughty that he will start playing with my tool and loses his focus on giving me a massage. he definitely does not mind you touching him... and not bashful about getting hard. his tool is above average in girth and length. character wise, i prefer his older bro than him. he is not a bad young man though. hope you had a good time with him.

my suggestion is, if you like the curtains to be less transparent, you can politely suggest putting something over the sheer curtain or choose one massage bed with the sheer curtain already 'covered up' to your guy. I am quite sure they will fulfill your request if they are able to. after hinting to your guy that you are 'bashful', I am sure they will not be upset if they find you 'changing your mind' during the massage ( you know what i mean). :ph34r:

Edited by Btusulu
additional comment
1 minute ago, Btusulu said:

no.41 is anton. younger bro of no.40. anton used to be skinny. he bulked up after taking 'protein powder' while going to the gym before he started working at B101. He is definitely a naughty one who WILL provide HE under the 'right circumstance'. i used to patronize him when he worked in another town. he gets so naughty that he will start playing with my tool and loses his focus on giving me a massage. he definitely does not mind you touching him... and not bashful about getting hard. his tool is above average in girth and length. character wise, i prefer his older bro than him. he is not a bad young man though. hope you had a good time with him.

Yeah tried him today. He was indeed very naughty and got me proper hard. and he kept stroking it. He gave me 'opportunities' to touch him but i was too shy to do it as i thought he was straight. by the way, do they expect any tips? He was such a tease, i felt the need to tip him. 

2 hours ago, cm25 said:

Yeah tried him today. He was indeed very naughty and got me proper hard. and he kept stroking it. He gave me 'opportunities' to touch him but i was too shy to do it as i thought he was straight. by the way, do they expect any tips? He was such a tease, i felt the need to tip him. 

I told you he is naughty :P anton is not strictly doing that to you for tips. he is just a 'playful' young man. however, offering him tips will not hurt definitely. in fact, that would probably make him even more playful. don't be shy to touch him. he is NOT bashful. since B101 has sheer curtains, i would imagine its best to stay away from the 'peak hours'. That way, you guys have more 'privacy'. if you manage to open his zipper, i think you will not be disappointed. good luck and have a good time.

2 hours ago, Btusulu said:

my suggestion is, if you like the curtains to be less transparent, you can politely suggest putting something over the sheer curtain or choose one massage bed with the sheer curtain already 'covered up' to your guy. I am quite sure they will fulfill your request if they are able to. after hinting to your guy that you are 'bashful', I am sure they will not be upset if they find you 'changing your mind' during the massage ( you know what i mean). :ph34r:

I thought he is straight??? judging from his gesture & the way he talks....

Anyway, i went there around 12pm and i thought it was not the "peak hours" but to my surprise it was quite occupied... i could hear people walking around & he occasionally talking to the masseur beside too.....

by the way i didn't know they have extra curtain to add on to the sheer curtain :doh:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic