Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 4/10/2018 at 6:04 PM, Btusulu said:

I used to wear underwear but even the x hanky panky indonesian masseur will pull my underwear down to work on my butt. From there onward, I figure there is x point x to b nude. 

no.7 must really like u as when I bumped into his crotch, he was still soft. But at d beginning, he kept bumping his crotch into my head and some other body parts. I could tell his tool is x small. U manage to open his zipper? 

What u heard about no.25? I m going there tonight n have x figure out if I should choose no.3, no.8 or someone new (was thinking of no.44 but now u mentioned no.25)...called n spoke to the counter girl earlier. She said no. 25 used to work at 101 area n real popular at petanak now. Will have him for massage later... 25 is super friendly,  has a nice build n quite good in massage. Potential of being accommodating is definitely there but I did x detected anything hard or big when my fingers were conveniently tracing the fabric at his crotch.  I like him as a person after spending 1.5hrs with him. Will x hesitate to book him again.  

Got insider's info on no.25 today. Definitely can b had under d right circumstance. My intuition is x wrong after all. I was told he has quite a lot of 'loyal' customer. 

My philisophy is if we never try d new ones, we will never know what we r missing. 

No.5 here refers to Borneo Reflex Petanak right?? I'm confused :unsure:

3 hours ago, thor2550 said:

I thought he is straight??? judging from his gesture & the way he talks....

Anyway, i went there around 12pm and i thought it was not the "peak hours" but to my surprise it was quite occupied... i could hear people walking around & he occasionally talking to the masseur beside too.....

by the way i didn't know they have extra curtain to add on to the sheer curtain :doh:

U knew it, he was grabbing your tool with more interest than merely trying to please you. Therefore, he ain't that straight in my book. In my case, he actually made d first move. I knew he could b had but i waited for him instead. Yes, they often put the dark color linen for d massage bed over d sheer curtains. Try him out. Give him some tips n u will see how playful he can b. Thats what I love about indonesian guys. They are x as 'artificially' uptight like the locals. They r comfortable with themselves n let things be... naturally. 

Edited by Btusulu
Spelling error n additional comment
3 hours ago, Btusulu said:

U knew it, he was grabbing your tool with more interest than merely trying to please you. Therefore, he ain't that straight in my book. In my case, he actually made d first move. I knew he could b had but i waited for him instead. Yes, they often put the dark color linen for d massage bed over d sheer curtains. Try him out. Give him some tips n u will see how playful he can b. Thats what I love about indonesian guys. They are x as 'artificially' uptight like the locals. They r comfortable with themselves n let things be... naturally. 

alright..then i shall try it someday :D

10 hours ago, noslek said:

Is BR Petanak having proper divider or sheer curtain like 101 as well? 

BR petanak has all varieties. Some r separated by wooden partition,  some has wooden partition but with (opaque) curtain at the doorway. Some has (opaque) curtain all around. X sheer curtains.  

Edited by Btusulu
Spelling error n additional comment
2 hours ago, Firday said:

mind to reveal what his action like ?

hj bj or fucking...care to elaborate so that we won't be wondering

Hj, definitely. Bj, I think under d right circimstance. Fxxxing, that would really need to b under the 'right circumstance'. Definition of d 'right circumstance' is up to u and him. :D

12 hours ago, Btusulu said:

BR petanak has all varieties. Some r separated by wooden partition,  some has wooden partition but with (opaque) curtain at the doorway. Some has (opaque) curtain all around. X sheer curtains.  

is it possible for us to choose the type of partition when we appoint the masseur that we want? 

any of u received bj by the massuer before?hehehe

5 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Hj, definitely. Bj, I think under d right circimstance. Fxxxing, that would really need to b under the 'right circumstance'. Definition of d 'right circumstance' is up to u and him. :D

13 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Thanks for this! So can I assume that these are safe enough for some light action eg HJ/BJ?

On 5/7/2018 at 5:15 PM, noslek said:

Thanks for this! So can I assume that these are safe enough for some light action eg HJ/BJ?

'Safe' or x is really up to the combination of the masseur, time of d day (busy or not) etc... I don't think anyone can make a 'sweeping' statement that it is safe... unless you are talking about a gay sauna/spa. Wishing you the best of luck n do sharr your stories :thumb:

On 4/4/2018 at 11:53 PM, borneoboy said:

so u found anything over there ?

I stopped going there for a number of years already. Back in 2006, that place was really 'active'. Then I started seeing robberies n fights taking place there. On n off u see drunks showing up to vandalise the things in the park. I had my fair share of trying to 'play' with drunks too. It got quieter afterwards. Drug addicts started showing up to smash car windows. I decided it is x longer worth the risk.   

20 hours ago, Btusulu said:

I stopped going there for a number of years already. Back in 2006, that place was really 'active'. Then I started seeing robberies n fights taking place there. On n off u see drunks showing up to vandalise the things in the park. I had my fair share of trying to 'play' with drunks too. It got quieter afterwards. Drug addicts started showing up to smash car windows. I decided it is x longer worth the risk.   

Last I went was back in 2016. That time was still active. Comfirm got people up to 3am... I usually go after clubbing haha but i am not vandalising the park yah... Not sure hows the crowd now... Can drive pass and see see first...

However, always be safe dont bring valuable item or dont leave valuable item in the car. There's one time i saw people break the window to get something... Nothing much we can do as we all are discreet. 

I miss the old times... The existence of grappa. Anyone know any new gay bar in town?

14 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Is that d guy who used to give HJ? I saw him at the counter just before he left. Handsome n pretty tall guy. :thumb:

where is Yang 101? i thought 101 there only consist of Footsie Q and Borneo 101?  How is the price at Yang 101 and for how long?

Edited by skintan
6 hours ago, alsace said:

Yup, quite good looking but has a belly now.  Read somewhere in here that some people get FJ from him though...

I enjoy reading d write-ups in this forum n they indeed sounded exciting. But I m x sure if I necessarily want a masseur to give me a FJ or BJ... seeing they may b doing it to a whole bunch of other guys :ph34r:... (u know what am I going to say next).   

6 hours ago, Btusulu said:

My o my, I think many masseur won't mind giving u free HJ (or more) if u look as good as the pic :P.

how is the massage cubical at Yang?  are the partitioned with door?  partition with curtain-ring entrance or just curtain partition?  And yes, the profile pic is me

3 hours ago, skintan said:

how is the massage cubical at Yang?  are the partitioned with door?  partition with curtain-ring entrance or just curtain partition?  And yes, the profile pic is me

Couldn't help u as I have never been to yang. Borneo 101 has sheer curtains. Borneo reflex petanak has wooden partition with wooden door, wooden partition with opaque curtain door n full curtain partition. 

Heard several who reported having HE or more at yang before. I assume it is 'safe'. 

U look delicious. Do share your experience at massage. 

5 hours ago, skintan said:

Yang has partition with wooden door, basically like a room for yourself...wow...I guess everyone will try to seduce u now instead skintan...hahaha...

2 hours ago, Btusulu said:

Couldn't help u as I have never been to yang. Borneo 101 has sheer curtains. Borneo reflex petanak has wooden partition with wooden door, wooden partition with opaque curtain door n full curtain partition. 

Heard several who reported having HE or more at yang before. I assume it is 'safe'. 

U look delicious. Do share your experience at massage. 

U sound very hungry and desperate bro...haha....later everyone wants a share of him...

4 hours ago, alsace said:

U sound very hungry and desperate bro...haha....later everyone wants a share of him...

Me? I get hungry 3 times a day :P but never desperate at this day n age... I settle for a little 'naughtiness' every now n then... n always 'appreciate' a 'good' man :lol:.

well..I will say the park still kinda happening.saw quite many guys cruise over there last few weeks i went . 

of course need to be careful but some cute and hot guys were there  last time i went 

just drop by for a 5 mins walk then I left ..don know what happened after that..anyone mind share any recent encounter at the park?

1 hour ago, borneoboy said:

well..I will say the park still kinda happening.saw quite many guys cruise over there last few weeks i went . 

of course need to be careful but some cute and hot guys were there  last time i went 

just drop by for a 5 mins walk then I left ..don know what happened after that..anyone mind share any recent encounter at the park?

When u went for your 5 mins walk, the guys at d park r mostly chinese, native, or malay?  I had good times there before too... but that was long time ago. 

51 minutes ago, lawre said:

Where do chinese look for it?

Or they all just closeted?

:)i like to know d answer to the first question too. Now that i started recollecting d 'regulars' at the park, i can only remember one skinny chinese with average height. They nicknamed him 'bunga' cause he sells flower at the satok market. He was like d keeper of that park. Always there. Appears to b quite selective n has a long tool. Others were all non chinese... 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, borneoboy said:

Wow, this is really interesting..from young, I have always been told that reservoir park has all these issues but never really know it's for real.  Never been there.  So it happens at night? What time?  What actually happens?  Just go for a walk around that area and ppl will approach you or how?  How do you know who are genuine visitors to the park and who are wanting for extra? You got me super curious now...

On 5/28/2018 at 10:56 AM, alsace said:

Wow, this is really interesting..from young, I have always been told that reservoir park has all these issues but never really know it's for real.  Never been there.  So it happens at night? What time?  What actually happens?  Just go for a walk around that area and ppl will approach you or how?  How do you know who are genuine visitors to the park and who are wanting for extra? You got me super curious now...

Please be very careful as i encountered intoxicated (drunk/high on drugs) guys there before too. They may just b horny or naughty but they may b out to rob u too. I had seen things gone terribly wrong first hand. 

Just wanted to share my experience at Borneo Petanak today. Booked No.25 for my massage. Full body 1.5 hrs. He is a handsome looking, strong built Indonesian man. I was lucky enough to be brought into a wooden partitioned area. Yes indeed he is very keen to go all the way. Not only he massaged me well, we actually went all the way into fucking and giving each other blowjobs. He said he dont do this to anyone, normally just help them cum. He was indeed pretty hard on when he started massaging me. He started groping my ass and run his finger around my butthole. He kept bumping his crotch at my head, my shoulder. While massaging my arm, he placed my hand right on top of his cock, and started pressing on it to make sure I grab em. He actually fucked me and massaged me at the same time. It was pretty unforgettable. Nice big tool he has. and he is very friendly too. 

My o my, sounds like u guys had a great time: fucking while massaging. I imagine it would b exciting if someone in the next compartment can actually hear you guys panting/groaning. I know no.25 is fun but i m curious to try no.90 out soon. 

By d way, did u have to give him any tips? How much may i ask?

Edited by Btusulu
Additional comment
On 5/28/2018 at 10:56 AM, alsace said:

ya how much ?mind pm me ?

Borneo reflex petanak has a new guy working d counter lately. I had bad luck with him. Every booking he made for me did x work out... for one reason or d other. Suggest calling after 6:30pm to book with the counter girl instead. 

I went with my own curiosity n tried out more new guys tonight. Tried no.12. He is a bit stocky, fair skinned n with tattoo. He is quite strong but his strokes did x meet my preference. He also used excessive amount of oil which made things worse. To his credit, it looked like he put in great effort during the hour. Definite no no for me in future. 

This guy reminds me of two other guys with nothing memorable in d naughty aspect. No.34 who is poor in massage n nothing else to remember him for. Another definite no no for me in future. No.23 whom i had few days ago was ok as far as massage is concerned except he was a bit slow n couldn't complete d massage within the hour. Appearance wise, he does look kind of innocent though. 

Hopefully somebody else is having more fun than me tonight. 

On 5/31/2018 at 4:50 PM, Btusulu said:

My o my, sounds like u guys had a great time: fucking while massaging. I imagine it would b exciting if someone in the next compartment can actually hear you guys panting/groaning. I know no.25 is fun but i m curious to try no.90 out soon. 

By d way, did u have to give him any tips? How much may i ask?

Tried 90.... he wont even try to tease you.... i guess with him you need to tip him...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic