Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

1 hour ago, mikefxh said:

Oh ya at PM there is this one slim guy like to show his cock and jerk off behind me while I was washing my hands but since he is not my type so I just watch as he cum.

Is he always there and which floor he cruised? What is his build, look and tool? Might see him there next time who knows?

11 hours ago, mikefxh said:

I used to work at wisma saberkas and plaza merdeka. you can find a lot of guys cruising on every floor. I had 1 guy offer me BJ until i cum in his mouth on the 2nd floor toilet. HJ almost every floor. plaza merdeka is more active especially the 3rd floor. I had a married teacher regularly suck me there, he even offer me to fuck him which i decline cos damn I am a bottom. There is this bear with a big tool also BJ and HJ, he is there 2-3 times a week. There is 1 indian and 1 indon like BJ me too at the waaterfront, always see them while i jog at the waterfront. I had 1 encounter at shell close to the roundabout (now flyover/tunnel) at kpg gita, i pee at the urinal and a guy came out of the cubicle and peeking at my cock while i pee, it end up with a nice HJ.

Can you describe them?

12 hours ago, mikefxh said:

I used to work at wisma saberkas and plaza merdeka. you can find a lot of guys cruising on every floor. I had 1 guy offer me BJ until i cum in his mouth on the 2nd floor toilet. HJ almost every floor. plaza merdeka is more active especially the 3rd floor. I had a married teacher regularly suck me there, he even offer me to fuck him which i decline cos damn I am a bottom. There is this bear with a big tool also BJ and HJ, he is there 2-3 times a week. There is 1 indian and 1 indon like BJ me too at the waaterfront, always see them while i jog at the waterfront. I had 1 encounter at shell close to the roundabout (now flyover/tunnel) at kpg gita, i pee at the urinal and a guy came out of the cubicle and peeking at my cock while i pee, it end up with a nice HJ.

And at which part of the warterfront they bj u? The public toilet? If so that's awesome 

19 hours ago, mikefxh said:

now i know why you are so familiar.  I think i saw you at Saberkas toilet when i was cruising there.

On Sat Jun 23 2018 at 1:00 AM, Lukes said:

Can you describe them?

The teacher is toned build. He will be there in the afternoon for lunch at the food court with his wife and son. I like the Indon tool as it is curved upward. I had a fetish for curve cock. The Indian is slutty and get overly attached so no for him. Wisma saberkas is  depend on your luck and how adventurous you are.

5 hours ago, skintan said:

Because I only started gym 2 years ago 

I might remember if you have face pic. I am just bad with names. Can't recall some of my friends name. I have to save my friend's full name in contact else I will not recall their name. Anyway, any luck cruising there?

7 hours ago, boylinux said:

Not sure, maybe they want to cut the maintenance cost, but we should move next place, MBKS maybe ?

Don't know about MBKS, lots of children there and hard to swim at times.

Yea, stampark has not been properly maintained. The water is murky and dirty. Glad I didn't take up the 1 year membership at the pool

8 hours ago, Expanse said:

Don't know about MBKS, lots of children there and hard to swim at times.

Yea, stampark has not been properly maintained. The water is murky and dirty. Glad I didn't take up the 1 year membership at the pool

i quit going to stampark. steep entrance fee + dirty / poorly maintained facility = :thumbdown:

38 minutes ago, jeffscker said:

Who try with no.4 ?

i did once. his name is tony. strong guy. a bit funny n talkative. massage is much stronger than no.7 or 8... technique wise, lose to no.8. he did x do anything extra to me so i cannot say for sure if he provides extra. d real person looks better than d pic on borneo petanak fb. 

18 hours ago, Btusulu said:

i did once. his name is tony. strong guy. a bit funny n talkative. massage is much stronger than no.7 or 8... technique wise, lose to no.8. he did x do anything extra to me so i cannot say for sure if he provides extra. d real person looks better than d pic on borneo petanak fb. 

Maybe want try up

On 7/3/2018 at 1:38 AM, boylinux said:

Not sure, maybe they want to cut the maintenance cost, but we should move next place, MBKS maybe ?

most likely escalating cost. MBKS has very inconvenient opening hours and many swim lessons. It closes at 8pm, but will stop accepting people into the pool at 7.30pm already. 

Saberkas is good, but the water is just too cold

2 hours ago, Expanse said:

most likely escalating cost. MBKS has very inconvenient opening hours and many swim lessons. It closes at 8pm, but will stop accepting people into the pool at 7.30pm already. 

Saberkas is good, but the water is just too cold

yes, d water is damn cold. also, d shower area is very crowded most of the time. whoever designed d changing room must have never use a changing room before :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2018 at 1:16 PM, mikefxh said:

which floor can i find the "bear" hehehhee..wat is the timing ?

teacher - is it at food court level area?

On 7/23/2018 at 11:49 PM, Cruise said:

Went to Borneo Reflex yesterday for the first time. never been to any massage before. any tips on how to hooked them up for the first time in other words, extra service. any beginners tips? 

:P if u look anything like your pic, some of d naughty masseur r likely to pour themselves onto u. 

by borneo reflexology i assume u r referring to borneo reflexology petanak. u need to pick a naughty masseur first. 

no.7: twinky cute type. may b picky in who he entertains. 

no.8: twinky cute type.

no.25: meaty type but recently claimed he only does HJ. nothing more. 

no.18: skinny young man type. very direct in offering his holes for penetration at a fee. 

no.90: skinny lean type. may b picky in who he entertains. most likely HJ only. 

then, u can either show hard or try to grope them to indicate your interest. what goes on from there onward depends on d chemistry (or lust) between u n d masseur. 

good luck n play safe. 

15 minutes ago, boylinux said:

FYI, The BDC Swimming pool's toilet reopen. but i am not sure whether someone accidentally open it or it is going to open permanently. 

Is it d original male toilet or d temporary (female toilet) which was vandalized few months ago?

I quit going to d place as for rm6.90/entry, i expect better toilet than d one by d play pool n cleaner pool water. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic