Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 8/1/2018 at 7:37 PM, Btusulu said:

Is it d original male toilet or d temporary (female toilet) which was vandalized few months ago?

I quit going to d place as for rm6.90/entry, i expect better toilet than d one by d play pool n cleaner pool water. 

it is the temporary (female toilet)

On 8/1/2018 at 7:39 PM, Btusulu said:

Has anyone ever booked body massage with borneo 101 no.38 (wanto)? I m trying to figure him out. Would appreciate any feedback or PM. Thanks. 

just spotted wanto's new pic on B101 fb page. :P so meaty now.

i wonder if B101 will put up siwa's (anton's older brother) pic and the 4 new guys too. heard siwa lost some weight lately and he has a sweet smile :rolleyes:. if you compare the pics from B101 with BR petanak, i find the B101 guys are generally more hunky and manly :thumb:

On 4/24/2018 at 6:22 PM, Btusulu said:

Base on your description, that is wahyu. No.21 which everyone is hoping he will give HE. I do not know of any 40 years old guy working at B101 other than him. Many of us would be totally jealous of you for enjoying a HE with your massage at that place. 

Yes, we are allowed to choose the male masseur of our choice. If u browse my earlier post here, u can read about the guys working at B101. 

Mature: 21

Big n tall: 40

Skinny, tall n smiley: 31

Mature n chubby: 22

Medium built: 38

Skinny, young n naughty: u request for anton. 

Now I better go back there n get me some HE... as I have never gotten any fr those guys. 

Last but x least, does your nickname means your tool is 25cm long?!

sorry guys, my mistake.

i found out recently B101 no.21 wahyu is only 33 years old (despite his mature looking appearance). that horny naughty masseur would be no.22 instead. I saw him on saturday night at B101 and he fits the description perfectly.

2 hours ago, Curious135 said:

Stampark open shower reopen dy?

Yes, reopen already, i went to check it out few days ago in the evening time , it was very happening.

The shower got no more curtain, I saw 3 guys fully naked in the shower room one of the middle age guy masturbate himself at the back watching movie on mobile phone . and another 2 younger guys playing each other's dick but when i come in they spread out and pretend taking shower their action really make me hard ( maybe i didn't let my dick out in the public for a long time) so i took off my underwear and walk past by the 2nd part of the shower room to let those 2 guys see my dick and see what are they doing. suddenly another guy came in and i don't know whether he is a straight or what so i stay at the 2nd of the shower room nakedly where all my things are still at the front, those two guys keep turning back to look at me and peeking at the last come in guy. after the last come in guy went to take shower i quickly went back to get my things but i saw him shower nakedly with his half hard dick facing outside, look like he is one of us so i feel relief and sit nakedly at the front and playing with my phone while looking naked shower show.

After a while those guy at the back start playing each other's dick and nipple. i didn't see this type of live action for a long time and i was getting really hard. i started to play with my dick and the last come in guy also came out to see what happened, after a while he turn to look at my dick and i stand up walk towards him and show him a "come play my dick sign" i was waiting for
him masturbate me but instead, he kneel down and start sucking my dick i was shocked, unprepared and scare someone suddenly come in and it is really not safe to let a stranger suck my dick like that i tried to push him away few times but his technique is really good i can't resist it so i stop resist start playing his dick with my toe, he saw me not resisting & starting enjoy his mount, his finger start to get naughty, he slowly touching my hole although i am not really a bottom but the sensation was really good and it was really exciting that not knowing whether or not someone is going to come in suddenly and those 2 guys start looking at us, so i decided open my leg wide to let him play, he then spit some saliva on to his finger and lubricating my hole he repeated this few times and finally his finger could get into my hole and keep moving around inside my hole i cannot control myself and start to moan silently, at that moment i really feel like i want to let 3 of them fuck me and cum all they got into my hole, but i conscious away that it is too too too damn risky, so i keep controlling myself not to go too far but i really cannot control my cum anymore, i tried  to push his head away again, but he keep hold my butt tightly and push my cock deep into his mount until i really really cannot control and cum all my 2 days load into his mount he spit all cum out, turn me over and start licking my ass, his licking technique is good too, i put my hand on the chair and open my leg wide like a read to get fuck position,  his tongue moving around my ass hole and it feel warm and my hole start to open out i could feel his tongue able to move in, i really really struggle whether or not i should stop him i really enjoy it is really danger so finally i decided to stop, i offer him a HJ but he don't want so i say thank you and went to take shower, and when i came out i saw 3 of them playing, the last come in guy sucking one of the guys cock and another guys sucking one of the guy's nipple.

it was my first time having that kind of experience in that toilet and next time i really should bring some condom with me. until now i still got a bit regret didn't let him continue.

6 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Yes, reopen already, i went to check it out few days ago in the evening time , it was very happening.

The shower got no more curtain, I saw 3 guys fully naked in the shower room one of the middle age guy masturbate himself at the back watching movie on mobile phone . and another 2 younger guys playing each other's dick but when i come in they spread out and pretend taking shower their action really make me hard ( maybe i didn't let my dick out in the public for a long time) so i took off my underwear and walk past by the 2nd part of the shower room to let those 2 guys see my dick and see what are they doing. suddenly another guy came in and i don't know whether he is a straight or what so i stay at the 2nd of the shower room nakedly where all my things are still at the front, those two guys keep turning back to look at me and peeking at the last come in guy. after the last come in guy went to take shower i quickly went back to get my things but i saw him shower nakedly with his half hard dick facing outside, look like he is one of us so i feel relief and sit nakedly at the front and playing with my phone while looking naked shower show.

After a while those guy at the back start playing each other's dick and nipple. i didn't see this type of live action for a long time and i was getting really hard. i started to play with my dick and the last come in guy also came out to see what happened, after a while he turn to look at my dick and i stand up walk towards him and show him a "come play my dick sign" i was waiting for
him masturbate me but instead, he kneel down and start sucking my dick i was shocked, unprepared and scare someone suddenly come in and it is really not safe to let a stranger suck my dick like that i tried to push him away few times but his technique is really good i can't resist it so i stop resist start playing his dick with my toe, he saw me not resisting & starting enjoy his mount, his finger start to get naughty, he slowly touching my hole although i am not really a bottom but the sensation was really good and it was really exciting that not knowing whether or not someone is going to come in suddenly and those 2 guys start looking at us, so i decided open my leg wide to let him play, he then spit some saliva on to his finger and lubricating my hole he repeated this few times and finally his finger could get into my hole and keep moving around inside my hole i cannot control myself and start to moan silently, at that moment i really feel like i want to let 3 of them fuck me and cum all they got into my hole, but i conscious away that it is too too too damn risky, so i keep controlling myself not to go too far but i really cannot control my cum anymore, i tried  to push his head away again, but he keep hold my butt tightly and push my cock deep into his mount until i really really cannot control and cum all my 2 days load into his mount he spit all cum out, turn me over and start licking my ass, his licking technique is good too, i put my hand on the chair and open my leg wide like a read to get fuck position,  his tongue moving around my ass hole and it feel warm and my hole start to open out i could feel his tongue able to move in, i really really struggle whether or not i should stop him i really enjoy it is really danger so finally i decided to stop, i offer him a HJ but he don't want so i say thank you and went to take shower, and when i came out i saw 3 of them playing, the last come in guy sucking one of the guys cock and another guys sucking one of the guy's nipple.

it was my first time having that kind of experience in that toilet and next time i really should bring some condom with me. until now i still got a bit regret didn't let him continue.

what time was that? 5-6pm? 6-7pm? 7-8pm?

10 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Wow i think i saw it actually but not sure is you or not, i went to changing room 1 or 2 days ago and saw similar action as described, a guy sucking another guy with his finger playing in another guys butt, the guy who got his cock sucked was facing inside and with an enjoining face. and the guy who is providing the service have a shaved dick. not sure is you or not, if it is  you i would says that you have a nice body sexy ass. hope to see you got fucked by someone in the ass soon. hahaha

Edited by boylinux
2 hours ago, boylinux said:

Wow i think i saw it actually but not sure is you or not, i went to changing room 1 or 2 days ago and saw similar action as described, a guy sucking another guy with his finger playing in another guys butt, the guy who got his cock sucked was facing inside and with an enjoining face. and the guy who is providing the service have a shaved dick. not sure is you or not, if it is  you i would says that you have a nice body sexy ass. hope to see you got fucked by someone in the ass soon. hahaha

OMG Really ?  i didn't know some one come in.

and ya that guys was shaved. and thanks for the compliment.

Maybe i someday i would write a free fuck on my ass, and keeling on the chair for everyone to fuck freely Lol

Edited by boyonenotzero
4 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

OMG Really ?  i didn't know some one come in.

and ya that guys was shaved. and thanks for the compliment.

Maybe i someday i would write a free fuck on my ass, and keeling on the chair for everyone to fuck freely Lol

Because i just stoped at the door, i didn't go in don't want to disturb you, plus i was a bit shock seeing that action. hahah, Normally people are very shy in the changing room unlike you. 

have any one of you tried to have fun at the abandoned gym facility outside the changing room ? i did see a guy showing off his dick at the area. 

Edited by boylinux
5 hours ago, boylinux said:

Because i just stoped at the door, i didn't go in don't want to disturb you, plus i was a bit shock seeing that action. hahah, Normally people are very shy in the changing room unlike you. 

have any one of you tried to have fun at the abandoned gym facility outside the changing room ? i did see a guy showing off his dick at the area. 

Sorry for shocking you, next time come join in, if my dick and ass are occupied you can suck my nipple , i like people playing my nipple too.
Actually i am shy too normally, that was my first time letting someone suck & play like that in the shower.
and for the gym facility do the mean the one at the back near the store room & near the main road? there are few camera there, have to be careful. however i have tried to use the gym equipment nakedly once, i believe no one saw me that time and it was in the morning. you should try it too 

1 hour ago, boylinux said:

What can you do in the morning ? Do people go in the morning ?

normally there were no people in the morning especially working day. i have tried few thing in the morning e.g. naked sleep or doing pushup in the shower, naked swim ( have to be really careful), masturbate outside the toilet near the gym facility that you mention just now.

8 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Sorry for shocking you, next time come join in, if my dick and ass are occupied you can suck my nipple , i like people playing my nipple too.
Actually i am shy too normally, that was my first time letting someone suck & play like that in the shower.
and for the gym facility do the mean the one at the back near the store room & near the main road? there are few camera there, have to be careful. however i have tried to use the gym equipment nakedly once, i believe no one saw me that time and it was in the morning. you should try it too 

normally there were no people in the morning especially working day. i have tried few thing in the morning e.g. naked sleep or doing pushup in the shower, naked swim ( have to be really careful), masturbate outside the toilet near the gym facility that you mention just now.

How old are you

On 8/9/2018 at 1:08 AM, boyonenotzero said:

isn't that a bit perverse? Just saying...

Edited by Expanse
On 8/8/2018 at 2:45 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Wow interesting story

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic