Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest Onsen
11 minutes ago, MinCalD said:

Have thought about it, but problem is I find being naked and/or being seen naked can be erotic sometimes... so I guess cannot go lor hahaha

It's not that bad, the hot or cold water will bring the blood away. 

Went there 2 weeks ago. Was initially quite nervous cos it's my first time. Ended up enjoying my 4 hours there. The only time I felt a reaction growing was when I was resting at the bench and a cute guy with long uncut flaccid dick walking past me. Quickly went into the jet pool and it dissipated immediately. 

5 hours ago, Guest Onsen said:

It's not that bad, the hot or cold water will bring the blood away. 

Went there 2 weeks ago. Was initially quite nervous cos it's my first time. Ended up enjoying my 4 hours there. The only time I felt a reaction growing was when I was resting at the bench and a cute guy with long uncut flaccid dick walking past me. Quickly went into the jet pool and it dissipated immediately. 

When u said resting

Does it mean sleeping at the sauna deck or there is a bench in open space like in bangkok branch?

On 21/06/2016 at 9:26 PM, share said:

Try out the Onsen today... Enjoy my visit...
The water temperature is pretty hot...cannot tahan soak for long...except the soda bath...

Please take note:
The jet bath can be esp hot at the outlet (lounge sit, thigh area)...not sure why...
The silk bath have a suction nozzle at the bottom of the pool... careful when sitting down... cannot imagine if cock & balls go nearby... ouch!
The steam room & sauna is hot too... Heard the temperature wasn't so high b4..
Will be good if can bring down the heat, can stay longer...
Overall the crowd is good... nice experience...

Feedback to Yonomori about the temperature & suction... Will be nice if there's back rub &/ body scrub service...
Warm water helps blood circulation.. Too hot is harmful, esp to our scrotum & sperm....

12 hours ago, MinCalD said:

Have thought about it, but problem is I find being naked and/or being seen naked can be erotic sometimes... so I guess cannot go lor hahaha

Should be ok right? Or cover with the small towel. Stand proud...haha...

You'll get use to it

Guest NotRealExperience

Its not an ideal anyway to setup an onsen in the middle of a flat hot concrete jungle of Singapore, its just too hot to fully enjoy, coupled with the water is from tap water, so naturally have no health benefits whatsoever unlike the real hot spring as Its only offer the not so real onsen experience and opportunity to ogle. :D

The closest tropical country you can enjoy hot spring in the nature is Indonesia as they have a lot of active volcano and the facilities are always surrounded by mountains so the weather is cooler.

Guest Shave
42 minutes ago, Guest NotRealExperience said:

Its not an ideal anyway to setup an onsen in the middle of a flat hot concrete jungle of Singapore, its just too hot to fully enjoy, coupled with the water is from tap water, so naturally have no health benefits whatsoever unlike the real hot spring as Its only offer the not so real onsen experience and opportunity to ogle. :D

The closest tropical country you can enjoy hot spring in the nature is Indonesia as they have a lot of active volcano and the facilities are always surrounded by mountains so the weather is cooler.

Correct if u go hiking the mountain the weather is colder up there

Anyway i have just shaved below here so time to have fun to yunomorii yeay

On 21 June 2016 at 4:32 PM, Guest Guest Female said:

Lady cleaner a pissed off...walks in and out 3-8 times  just now checking all guys

could it because this guest guest or anyone that post about lady cleaner are all female, thats why they say got lady cleaner or indian lady cleaner?

see the nick here, but if they are female why they post they are checking all guys?

1 hour ago, bradlee said:

could it because this guest guest or anyone that post about lady cleaner are all female, thats why they say got lady cleaner or indian lady cleaner?

see the nick here, but if they are female why they post they are checking all guys?

Admin shud be able to track the ip address of this user if possible

Chk if it points to the same ip addr means same person liao

4 hours ago, Guest Documents said:

Some of u apparently never experience a real natural onsen thus complain water too hot

Stupidity 

For those that find the water too hot, please use the cold shower or cold pool ( attendant says its about 10 degrees )more often, 

You will find your body confused between the hot and the cold sensations soon find the experience pleasant.

Exposing your body to drastic temperature changes like that enhances  your blood ciruclation and metalbolism. Your fatigue and muscle aches will disappear like magic and you will feel more awake. The cold water is the crux to using the onsen to lose weight. You burn fat when your body fights to adapt to the cold water.

Dun worry about catching a cold since the room is being warmed by 4 hot pools that is right before you.  If you can bring yourself to f* a man-hole or take a c* up your hiney, this is but a walk in the park.

P.S =  please show some finesse when doing this ( please stay man-glam ) ... nothing breaks another guys heart like watching  another guy squealing like a girl

Edited by Kuchii

Guest AuNaturel
3 minutes ago, Kuchii said:

For those that find the water too hot, please use the cold shower or cold pool ( attendant says its about 10 degrees )more often, 

You will find your body confused between the hot and the cold sensations soon find the experience pleasant.

Exposing your body to drastic temperature changes like that enhances  your blood ciruclation and metalbolism. Your fatigue and muscle aches will disappear like magic and you will feel more awake. The cold water is the crux to using the onsen to lose weight. You burn fat when your body fights to adapt to the cold water.

Dun worry about catching a cold since the room is being warmed by 4 hot pools that is right before you. 

P.S =  please show some finesse when doing this ( please stay man-glam ) ... nothing breaks another guys heart like a guy squealing like a girl

Moshi moshi, cold pool only slow down blood circulation and metabolism, think of during winter where uncovered body parts feel numbed as the results.

31 minutes ago, Guest AuNaturel said:

Moshi moshi, cold pool only slow down blood circulation and metabolism, think of during winter where uncovered body parts feel numbed as the results.

my dear....did you or did you not read what I wrote?

tryout what i just said 1st ( soak in a 47 degree hot pool for 4min then stand under the cold shower for 2min) 

and see how long you can keep a str8 face

Edited by Kuchii
typo

Guest TirtaOnsen
4 minutes ago, Kuchii said:

my dear....

tryout what i just said 1st ( soak in a 47 degree hot pool for 4min then stand under the cold shower for 2min) 

and see how long you can keep a str8 face

Understandable when you soaked in a cold pool the body system slowed down and you feel numbed, subsequently pains and aches are temporarily relieved. In hot pool, the body reacted so you feel relaxed as it releases body toxins and tensions.

Cannot say because they use tap water means no healing benefits. The alternating of hot and cold baths is therapeutic itself, please refer to the article below or read up on other articles thru' google.

The Benefits of Doing Hot/Cold

But if use natural hot spring water of course even better. :pray: That's why I say they shd go talk to gah-men to see can buy and use our Sembawang hot spring water or not.

While I also annoyed by the people who squeals so dramatically at the cold pool, I'm even more amused :frustrated: by people who go to onsen with their hair so "set-toh" and so scat to get their hair wet! Even worse, if get wet...all the hair products they use on their hair get melted into the pools! Please...lah! :doh:

Guest Scrub
55 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

While I also annoyed by the people who squeals so dramatically at the cold pool, I'm even more amused :frustrated: by people who go to onsen with their hair so "set-toh" and so scat to get their hair wet! Even worse, if get wet...all the hair products they use on their hair get melted into the pools! Please...lah! :doh:

Isn't it a norm and practice to shower and scrub clean first before using the pools?

On 6/23/2016 at 9:49 AM, share said:

Should be ok right? Or cover with the small towel. Stand proud...haha...

You'll get use to it

Hahaha. How often do people get erections in onsen anyway? It can't be that common, I think the person who is standing proud will also be standing out... then sure kena judged de

Edited by MinCalD

On 23/06/2016 at 5:44 PM, Salt&Pepper said:

Cannot say because they use tap water means no healing benefits. The alternating of hot and cold baths is therapeutic itself, please refer to the article below or read up on other articles thru' google.

The Benefits of Doing Hot/Cold

But if use natural hot spring water of course even better. :pray: That's why I say they shd go talk to gah-men to see can buy and use our Sembawang hot spring water or not.

I also think the same! :-)

On 6/23/2016 at 0:07 PM, Guest Documents said:

Some of u apparently never experience a real natural onsen thus complain water too hot

Stupidity 

To each his own...heat tolerance...

Need not experience real onsen to feedback the water temperature...

You may not know that you are already cooked...like hard boil egg...

The few i tried in Japan, temperature are controlled, 34, 37, 39, 41 degree... The cold weather makes it very enjoyable...

Happens to have 2 buses of athletes checked into the hotel during my stay... Kept my eye so bz in the crowded onsen... They are not shy at all...even sat on the pool deck openly to chat with their friends... so cool...  

10 minutes ago, share said:

To each his own...heat tolerance...

Need not experience real onsen to feedback the water temperature...

You may not know that you are already cooked...like hard boil egg...

Yup, agree.

However, I would like to share how i tackle build up my hot and cold tolerance. It may or may not work for everyone. People with heart problems also must NOT try!

I believe that in order to withstand and enjoy the cold pool, you have heat up your body hot enough. However, you dun do that by jumping straight into the hottest pool. Slowly raise your body temp from not so hot pool to hottest pool. Give urself 10 to 15 minutes to do that.

When you reach a point when you feel you really NEED to cool down NOW!, move to the cold pool and slowly dip in. You will feel like a thousand needles poking at you, it's ok. Dun squeal or hold your breath! Instead, deeply breathe in and out. It's normal to shiver uncontrollably, just continue breathing. You will also feel your heart beating faster and heavily. The needle pickling feeling will eventually go away leaving only the cold sensation seeping into your skin relieving the near unbearable heat just now. At the same time the heart rate slows and adjust back to normal, this is the time when you experience the "bliss" of the cold pool. Well, at least for me.

Likewise, when "bliss" turns to a I NEED to heat up NOW!, move to the hot pool. You may also feel like a thousand needles pickling you too. Same, deeply breathe in and out. Focus and enjoy the sensation of the hot water heating up and relieving your cold body.

Repeat and try to extend the duration you spend in the subsequent dips in either pools each time. In due time, your tolerance will build up and you be that person others think soaking in that cold pool for 5 minutes without batting your eyelashes must be inhuman!

I was told that the optimal duration of each hot and cold soak is around 5 mins each. How many times? Up to u. Drinks lots of water before and during the session, you dun know it but you do sweat in the process. It's the same like swimmers sweat when swimming too.

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing. Need some courage...&/ hand holding... :)
Saw a muscled guy walk into the cold pool that day...wow...find him so courageous... I felt the cold for him while I was sitting on the bench...so admirable...

Guest Shrink
4 minutes ago, share said:

Thanks for sharing. Need some courage...&/ hand holding... :)
Saw a muscled guy walk into the cold pool that day...wow...find him so courageous... I felt the cold for him while I was sitting on the bench...so admirable...

You were admiring his body and cock? After soaking in the cold water , did his cock shrink?

Guest Silly
3 minutes ago, Guest Shrink said:

You were admiring his body and cock? After soaking in the cold water , did his cock shrink?

Silly question of course shrink, even human body can't stand the cold let alone small body down there...hahaha

34 minutes ago, Guest Shrink said:

29 minutes ago, Guest Silly said:

Silly question of course shrink, even human body can't stand the cold let alone small body down there...hahaha

eh.....where is it? Help me find leh?!

MONKEYS-13-02-22-47-1-590x393.jpg

Dun worry ...soak in hot pool will expand back lah...

Edited by Salt&Pepper

Guest Appreciate
On 6/13/2016 at 0:26 AM, Guest 888 said:
6 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

Yup, agree.

However, I would like to share how i tackle build up my hot and cold tolerance. It may or may not work for everyone. People with heart problems also must NOT try!

I believe that in order to withstand and enjoy the cold pool, you have heat up your body hot enough. However, you dun do that by jumping straight into the hottest pool. Slowly raise your body temp from not so hot pool to hottest pool. Give urself 10 to 15 minutes to do that.

When you reach a point when you feel you really NEED to cool down NOW!, move to the cold pool and slowly dip in. You will feel like a thousand needles poking at you, it's ok. Dun squeal or hold your breath! Instead, deeply breathe in and out. It's normal to shiver uncontrollably, just continue breathing. You will also feel your heart beating faster and heavily. The needle pickling feeling will eventually go away leaving only the cold sensation seeping into your skin relieving the near unbearable heat just now. At the same time the heart rate slows and adjust back to normal, this is the time when you experience the "bliss" of the cold pool. Well, at least for me.

Likewise, when "bliss" turns to a I NEED to heat up NOW!, move to the hot pool. You may also feel like a thousand needles pickling you too. Same, deeply breathe in and out. Focus and enjoy the sensation of the hot water heating up and relieving your cold body.

Repeat and try to extend the duration you spend in the subsequent dips in either pools each time. In due time, your tolerance will build up and you be that person others think soaking in that cold pool for 5 minutes without batting your eyelashes must be inhuman!

I was told that the optimal duration of each hot and cold soak is around 5 mins each. How many times? Up to u. Drinks lots of water before and during the session, you dun know it but you do sweat in the process. It's the same like swimmers sweat when swimming too.

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe I not cultured enough, but I do wonder, go onsen how to appreciate/enjoy. Especially in SG, indoor and no view.

I will try your guide and finding my own bliss

Guest guest

was there yesterday afternoon. Saw this Caucasian dude with the biggest cock I have EVER seen! It was a monster....but quite ugly despite its size.

34 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

was there yesterday afternoon. Saw this Caucasian dude with the biggest cock I have EVER seen! It was a monster....but quite ugly despite its size.

His cock ugly or the face? AMDK cock usually shower type cock when erected only grow by not much also soft soft one.

17 minutes ago, Guest AMDK said:

His cock ugly or the face? AMDK cock usually shower type cock when erected only grow by not much also soft soft one.

Whats amdk? Ang moh d... k.... ?

Guest Yunomori boy

It is a family place. Was there yesterday with friends. Saw yhe caucasian and he left with someone. Haha. But not really nice to cruise at a family place. :)

5 hours ago, sks1001 said:

Was there just now.. 10+ ppl in the onsen.. Cutie wise.. Didn't see any.. Lol

Huh weekend only 10?

U sure?

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Is he a potbellied uncle? I saw this caucasian uncle at G spa before, also a monster at least 7 in long and very thick.Only redeeming part about him is his cock. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, billlie22 said:

Is he a potbellied uncle? I saw this caucasian uncle at G spa before, also a monster at least 7 in long and very thick.Only redeeming part about him is his cock. 

Yes precisely

Do u think he's plu or?

Guest Curious
5 hours ago, Guest 888 said:

Huh weekend only 10?

U sure?

Really?? .. Weekend only 10+ ppl..? That's bad indication. They can't run business long if their occupancy is that low (compared to BKK)

Hey Guys, I have a very bad accident(fell) over there last week. The best part is when i feedback to the management for their poor spa design, they told me that i am not the only incident and it is normal. Please take care !

Guest Oogle
5 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Really?? .. Weekend only 10+ ppl..? That's bad indication. They can't run business long if their occupancy is that low (compared to BKK)

See.. people are curious at first

U notice that when they open their door last month was super crowded but aft a while since the price is too high considering onsen only is $40 and to make matter worse not inclusive of food

For me i spend $40 i dont want to be "lugi" offcourse so will spend as long as possible inside but i need to eat also at least twice which means roughly i have to spend min $70 AT ONE VISIT!

For sure people will prefer to go Gspa where they have free food and u can stay 24hours unlike yunomori u can only stay 10am-11pm

Unless u have other purpose of going which is oogling nude ppl

But money wise totally NOT WORTH IT!

5 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

For bkk branch i believe occupancy not only for local but soo many sgporean going there which for us is super cheap as well the food

Thats why u can see there is super crowded and u can hear singlish everywhere inside that premise

Unlike here

• G_M locked this topic