Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest Gaypoh
10 hours ago, Guest Locker No.2 said:

Last 3 day evening time, around 8:15pm, there is a young handsome guy, in his 20 fainted in the jet bath due to dehydration, there are so many guests trying to help to wake him up......until the sissy towel uncle came in to stop and shouted all the guests stop touching him. The sissy towel uncle wake him by rubbing his body including his dick.....finally the young chap waked up. This sissy towel uncle told the guests, stop touching the young chap by shouting....their hands touching is a kind of molesting. WTF! He, himself did it! He told the guests that only him or Yunomoni staff can help to wake the young guy....told the guests don't gaypoh....and enjoy the bath. He told the crowds that he was in the police force before which he knew first aid and safety. He has a licence to help. 

Did the young chap end up wake up or being sent to hospital?

Anyone want to try? Not bad being rubbed naked by so many ppl lol

Guest Curious

It would be appropriate if whatever is being discuss here is precise and accurate. Don make up stories, no unnecessary  add ons and no false statements. 

There is NO, NO Female Cleaners either be it a Chinese, Malay, Indian, Ang Moh or any other races are in the male onsen. I've been several times and I don see ANY! What I saw was bunch of naked guys enjoying the bath. Nothing else. NO opposite sex after the blue curtain entry. If you don like to go, please stop. Don give feedback that is not true. Don give feedback on what u hear, don give remarks that spoils the reputation. Be yourself. Join in if u like... Leave if you don.

Guest Locker 66

Hi, talking nonsense. I been twice and they are no sight of woman cleaner.. 

Everyone is well behave there and no hanky panky at all. Pls stop all nonsense.

Guest Locker 64
5 hours ago, Guest Guest Stocky said:

Any free WiFi provided?

Yes free wi-fi are provided at the cafe and resting area. For the password (if required), please request at the reception or the cafe.

Hand phones/tablets are not allowed (or be used) in the onsen (behind the sliding glass doors) and the locker room/dressing table areas.

Guest RFID no.68
17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Indian female cleaner yesterday in men's spa...irritating

Stupid idiot! Yunomori don't have female Indian cleaner in men onsen. There was a tall thin Indian boy around 16yo which love to come in the locker area to see cock, pretending wiping the floor or mopping the floor. Are u interested on him?

Gay guest like to talk to him and date him out! Unfortunately he is an underage lad.

You can see him playing his cock in the Wc...to attract attention from naked guys who are going to do business in Wc.

Anyone have jcb credit card or myb any of yr relatives here cos yunomori onsen entrance to get disc 15% sounds like a good deal
Gonna be $34.5 only 

Tmr i will ask if lets say card holder can buy and make it in the form of vouchers so can share it to other ppl to use..

On 06/07/2016 at 3:21 PM, Samuel Lim said:

I dun mind buying their toiletries-reminds me of this brand in BKK that I like alot- Panpuri. Its more ex than Loccitane if I remb correctly. One of my all time fav.

siamese-water-uplifting-hand-lotion-panpuri.jpg

You are gonna love Virgin Active gym, all the toiletries are from Panpuri, a change from Molten Brown.

I think you like the Signature series containing Lemongrass and Mandarin flavour

14 hours ago, Guest Locker 66 said:

Hi, talking nonsense. I been twice and they are no sight of woman cleaner.. 

Everyone is well behave there and no hanky panky at all. Pls stop all nonsense.

I hope we can keep it this way.

Guest Locker 64
10 hours ago, Guest Yuow said:

Anyone have jcb credit card or myb any of yr relatives here cos yunomori onsen entrance to get disc 15% sounds like a good deal
Gonna be $34.5 only 

Tmr i will ask if lets say card holder can buy and make it in the form of vouchers so can share it to other ppl to use..

Don't have JCB. What's MYB? Maybank?

Yup if 15% discount, considered quite a good deal not bad. If can purchase packages using MYB credit card at 15% discount, multiple visits to Yunomori will be more worth the price.

Guest Guest Star
On 6/16/2016 at 8:18 AM, Guest Guest1 said:

I prefer their onsen in Bangkok better .

Their sauna is located in the garden area.

The 'feel' is better and besides you only pay half the price of what we are paying in Singapore . I also find their Thai massage here to be really expensive . They charge 168 dollars for a 90 mins massage . Hopefully , the management can reduce their price a little so that more can enjoy their facilities and relax after a hard day's work . 

It's not a charity organisation, people have rental to pay and profits to make.

Why would they charge this high price if it's not what they need to breakeven and make some profit? Blame the mall rental and cost of running a business here where all the cost are passed to consumers.

1 hour ago, Guest Locker 64 said:

Don't have JCB. What's MYB? Maybank?

Yup if 15% discount, considered quite a good deal not bad. If can purchase packages using MYB credit card at 15% discount, multiple visits to Yunomori will be more worth the price.

Its jcb which is uob credit card but u can get lots of disc in those japanese shops like kinokuniya etc i cant rmmbr u can check out frm the website 

No clue on myb

Guest guest Locker 32
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:30 AM, Guest guest said:

Indian female cleaner yesterday in men's spa...irritating

Indeed irritating. She keeps lookout almost every 15 mins, guessed its the management instructions to check on the guys activities.

On 17 June 2016 at 3:55 PM, Guest 888 said:

When i was in bangkok also got one guy when he was walking to steam room suddenly fainted

Looks like its scary huh

I have been to sauna lots of times but not that terrible

Hmm 2 years back Dec? Haha.. I am the That person. Can't move and blood rush.. Cos I exercise 2 hours and then went for onsen.. 

Edited by Skfrd

21 minutes ago, Skfrd said:

Hmm 2 years back Dec? Haha.. I am the That person. Can't move and blood rush.. Cos I exercise 2 hours and then went for onsen.. 

Yah correc dec2014

Omg the person is here haha

I tot is local bangkok guy.. 

Then what happened in the end still rmmbr?

10 hours ago, Guest 888 said:

Yah correc dec2014

Omg the person is here haha

I tot is local bangkok guy.. 

Then what happened in the end still rmmbr?

Haha I look like Bkk guy I think.. When I am there.. 2 men brought me to shower with cold water.. Then alright le

On 19/06/2016 at 3:17 AM, passby said:

You are gonna love Virgin Active gym, all the toiletries are from Panpuri, a change from Molten Brown.

I think you like the Signature series containing Lemongrass and Mandarin flavour

Wow! Thanks!!! Hehe, so bad lar u! Tempting me!!!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

i must say going to the onsen can be a bit addictive.

though it does not have the ambience of a natural ones in taiwan or japan, the act of dipping in the different pools plus the sauna and steam room is very therapeutic especially if you alternate between the hot and cold.

for all the weird comments that were made:

1. there were NO female cleaners in the 2 hrs i was there.

2. the towel uncle only came in once to check that the anti-slip mats were in place, else you don't see any workers in the sauna area at all.

3. no male service staff were ogling the naked guys, they just went about doing their jobs rather professionally.

4. all naked in the sauna area, most just went about their business uncovered albeit a few shy ones.

please just go enjoy and hope it stays open for long....

Guest winterfrost

I went there twice so far.  There are definitely no female staff at the male onsen.  The staff are professional.  They do come in occasionally to check things are in place.  There was no hanky panky.  The place is too well lit for any shady business.  The lounging area is peaceful, with many seats for guest to lie down for a nap after their onsen.  I wonder why there are some people here making false claims and giving misinformation.  That is so sinister.  Do they have a personal vendetta against the business operator?

Guest Locker 33
1 hour ago, Youngun said:

Just curious no one get erected when saw some cute guys? Or I'm too bad in mind control. Lol

I see the ah neh cleaner lady, my cock soften

Today not bad, in the afternoon, saw      @lesterizm (Instagram) totally naked, his body nice. Then he talked to another gay guy with a big cock head, they like Best Friend and go everywhere together afterwards. 

8pm - Hot lean fit today with big cock - semi erect, seems gay, nice nipples and abs, very cute. 

Good experience at yunomori

11 hours ago, Guest Female said:

Onsen with female cleaners is more authentic experience. Just like in Japan. The aunties dont give a fark.

yes - in most onsens I have visited in Japan the female cleaners will be in the changing room clearing used towels, they will walk into the wet area and clean up the place and they don't even take a second look at the naked men around them.  So having a female staff in the male section of the onsen is nothing new.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest 斯拖客
19 hours ago, Guest 103 said:

Today not bad, in the afternoon, saw      @lesterizm (Instagram) totally naked, his body nice. Then he talked to another gay guy with a big cock head, they like Best Friend and go everywhere together afterwards. 

8pm - Hot lean fit today with big cock - semi erect, seems gay, nice nipples and abs, very cute. 

Good experience at yunomori

Supersentai@blowingwind.com kena stalker! LOL

Guest Locker 66

I had went there twice and there are no sight of female cleaner in male area.

Pls don't spout nonsense here. Probably you had went to the female session. So pls check your gender correctly. Lol.

Try out the Onsen today... Enjoy my visit...
The water temperature is pretty hot...cannot tahan soak for long...except the soda bath...

Please take note:
The jet bath can be esp hot at the outlet (lounge sit, thigh area)...not sure why...
The silk bath have a suction nozzle at the bottom of the pool... careful when sitting down... cannot imagine if cock & balls go nearby... ouch!
The steam room & sauna is hot too... Heard the temperature wasn't so high b4..
Will be good if can bring down the heat, can stay longer...
Overall the crowd is good... nice experience...

1 minute ago, share said:

Try out the Onsen today... Enjoy my visit...
The water temperature is pretty hot...cannot tahan soak for long...except the soda bath...

Please take note:
The jet bath can be esp hot at the outlet (lounge sit, thigh area)...not sure why...
The silk bath have a suction nozzle at the bottom of the pool... careful when sitting down... cannot imagine if cock & balls go nearby... ouch!
The steam room & sauna is hot too... Heard the temperature wasn't so high b4..
Will be good if can bring down the heat, can stay longer...
Overall the crowd is good... nice experience...

Yeah the jet bath is too hot. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is weekend good crowd? Any overseas (caucasian or muslims ?)

So its good to go?

Really hope to see hunk angmoh or moslems

Im chn btw

Reading so many bad postings so decided to visit to find out more, anyway if true then only pay $40 one time.

Realized it was totally unlike what some were badmouthing.

If you decide not to try because of what others say, then might be missing on something that could be good, of course you could hate it too.

In life, one should decide on your own and not let others persuade or scare you away from something.

Be bold!

Be yourself!

Guest Cheapo
12 hours ago, Guest 888 said:

Is anyone here happen to bring inside some fastfood or burger etc so as to avoid eating inside???

You are not allowed. You be watched by the lady indian cleaner. Btw, she slip and fell. but no naked men help her up...

• G_M locked this topic