Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

First visit yesterday. Not too crowded.

Got few eye candies. Checkin that time heard got people slipped down. The stair at the onsen bath is slipery, maybe is because the mineral in the bad? I almost slip at there. Later only saw the staff put the black carpet at those stairs. Isn't that little bit late? Yesterday is not the first day they operate, safety first. Temparature of the bath is quite high for me, and the cold bath is freezing cold.  Onsen bath is more enjoyable during cold weather like winter. With the hot weather of Sg, it is not really that fun.

5 minutes ago, Guest Sento said:

In Japan this place will be named Sento as its using tap water. Onsen is using natural hot spring.

Fully agree

but in sg , they will argue that they imported and used onsen substrate /materials in the "tap water"

16 hours ago, HansG said:

First visit yesterday. Not too crowded.

Got few eye candies. Checkin that time heard got people slipped down. The stair at the onsen bath is slipery, maybe is because the mineral in the bad? I almost slip at there. Later only saw the staff put the black carpet at those stairs. Isn't that little bit late? Yesterday is not the first day they operate, safety first. Temparature of the bath is quite high for me, and the cold bath is freezing cold.  Onsen bath is more enjoyable during cold weather like winter. With the hot weather of Sg, it is not really that fun.

yap, especially those outdoor one where your body soak in hot bath and you use towel to scoop water to pour it down your head and your face while admiring the snowy mountain....but then that will not happen here so "no fish prawn also good":P

35 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

yap, especially those outdoor one where your body soak in hot bath and you use towel to scoop water to pour it down your head and your face while admiring the snowy mountain....but then that will not happen here so "no fish prawn also good":P

I remember that time in Japan winter outdoor type in between soak will sit at the bench resting fully naked. Not too crowded so lay down a small section of the beach look up the sky star glazing. What a bliss. U feel u are naked outdoor laying down watching the star. In fact I am just in a conceal area. How nice. 

17 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I remember that time in Japan winter outdoor type in between soak will sit at the bench resting fully naked. Not too crowded so lay down a small section of the beach look up the sky star glazing. What a bliss. U feel u are naked outdoor laying down watching the star. In fact I am just in a conceal area. How nice. 

I think japan will be too far and expensive to travel there frm sgpore

Any idea where or which city wud be the nearest frm sg which has naked culture? 

9 minutes ago, Guest 888 said:

I think japan will be too far and expensive to travel there frm sgpore

Any idea where or which city wud be the nearest frm sg which has naked culture? 

Well isn't Thailand they got another branch? If not Taiwan Korea which is quite near Japan. 

42 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Yes correct i have been to bkk branch as well but they still cover their parts mah.. not too exciting.. when i was in china despite all of the ppl dick are not so huge but freely walk.. and the outdoor section is the best esp when snowing..

59 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Ya agreed I also think they can make the aircon colder. After onsen wear the yukata very thick n go to resting area keep sweating. 

I agree that the Yukata is a bit thick and should have been natural cotton material instead. Brad, try to make ur last soak (not dip) be the cold pool before changing . You will not be sweating so much after.

22 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Well isn't Thailand they got another branch? If not Taiwan Korea which is quite near Japan. 

If you want the authentic Japanese kind of hot spring experience, I think nearest is Taiwan at 4.5hrs flight time away. Taiwan used to be a Jap colony so they follow the onsen style and culture and Taiwan has many natural hot springs to get the water from.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

4 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

I agree that the Yukata is a bit thick and should have been natural cotton material instead. Brad, try to make ur last soak (not dip) be the cold pool before changing . You will not be sweating so much after.

If you want the authentic Japanese kind of hot spring experience, I think nearest is Taiwan at 4.5hrs flight time away. Taiwan used to be a Jap colony so they follow the onsen style and culture and Taiwan has many natural hot springs to get the water from.

Is taiwan more open similar like those in beijing or northern area?

Does taiwan have 4seasons and snowing like other part of china? Tot they always have typhoon one?

Nv been to taipei before

Wanting to go prob this august

25 minutes ago, Guest 888 said:

Does taiwan have 4seasons and snowing like other part of china? Tot they always have typhoon one?

Nv been to taipei before

The hot spring resorts in Beijing are very different from Taiwan, Korea or Japan. The ones that I been too in the outskirts of Beijing...if outdoor...they are like public swimming pools and must wear swimming costumes. The indoor pools are usually typical sauna deco and patrons are all naked. The Chinese have no qualms being naked, man or woman, but segregated. There are those who offer indoor or outdoor small private pools or tubs for couples or family but comes at a much higher costs; it's private so naked or not is up to the patron. It snows in Beijing, and if you are at the hot spring and lucky enough, it is possible to experience the snow flakes accumulating on ur head but body in hot water experience.

Taiwan do not snow but can be pretty cold in winter. So onsen experience during winter in Taiwan is pretty good too.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

Guest cumjuice

Just went ard 5.15 to 6 pm. Quite a few cuties.. n before i go off. N in t changing room. Saw a jap dad with her snall daughter. Can gals enter t onsen with their dad ?. Some cover n some walk with confidence. 

33 minutes ago, orionmiz said:

Hmm... I don't know if places like Okinawa and Ishigaki have public onsen or not though...

Just came back from Okinawa and diving in Ishigaki. 

There are onsens and sentos in Okinawa but much much lesser than in main island. They are usually in hotels and ryokans that are open for public use for a fee.

There is only 1 onsen in Ishigaki. It is in Intercontinental Hotel Ishigaki. 

Hope the information is useful.

14 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

The hot spring resorts in Beijing are very different from Taiwan, Korea or Japan. The ones that I been too in the outskirts of Beijing...if outdoor...they are like public swimming pools and must wear swimming costumes. The indoor pools are usually typical sauna deco and patrons are all naked. The Chinese have no qualms being naked, man or woman, but segregated. There are those who offer indoor or outdoor small private pools or tubs for couples or family but comes at a much higher costs; it's private so naked or not is up to the patron. It snows in Beijing, and if you are at the hot spring and lucky enough, it is possible to experience the snow flakes accumulating on ur head but body in hot water experience.

Taiwan do not snow but can be pretty cold in winter. So onsen experience during winter in Taiwan is pretty good too.

Oh myb the one u go is diff

I was studying in beijing but short period only and frequently go to this place called no.8 hotspring during winter time and ofcos snowy

It was like hotel plus hotspring and i think is 5star type cos the building was like reallllyy huge and infront of the building u can expect to see those mercedes, bmw, range rover etc cos the patrons are all big boss one..  can check out frm google

Cant rmmbr exactly the price but i took the dip in hotspring together with massage cost me about sgd30-50 that time. Its cheap for us sgpore price but dont think for beijing standard

It also comes with buffet and close at 3am. The buffet also nice.. man and women are separated

I feel like going back there but too far frm sgpore

Olrite will be gg to taiwan as alternative i think

Can give all the recommended place in taiwan for those who have been there (not gay one pls)

35 minutes ago, Guest cumjuice said:

Just went ard 5.15 to 6 pm. Quite a few cuties.. n before i go off. N in t changing room. Saw a jap dad with her snall daughter. Can gals enter t onsen with their dad ?. Some cover n some walk with confidence. 

Snail daughter haha. I know is typo but still a good laugh. Ya daughter below certain age allow. 

I forgot to mention

Its massage plus rub back

So it will be like cubicle type and when u pass thru the cubicle u will see bunch of naked body being massaged.

So if the ppl walk passing by the cubicle keep on looking at the person being massage, the masseur will look back at u so u wont keep on looking.. myb due to privacy of the customer

The masseur will be wearing shorts probably in here will be like gspa but gspa will be closed by curtain, that side is open

Also theres like 2-3 another closed cubicle which u can use if 2 persons want to massage each other (its not gay one) and i frequently see inside thatcubicle there are 2 person massaging each other and since all naked then it will be massaging each other in naked

I was going there alone so i cant get any other friend to be massaged.. if so will be great..

I happened to be massage by this masseur and since it was the first time being nude and being massaged, i had a hardon! And my sperm want to come out when the masseur keep rubbing my didi though this place is completely str8. Thats embarassing totally

And the next visit i went for massage and happen to be by the same masseur, the session when he rub my dick, all other masseur was like looking at me, i think that bloody hell masseur happened to tell his other friend that me erected.. damn.. luckily the second visit i was smart enough to tahan my erect and keep thinking abt other thing so i didnt end up having stupid hardon.. 

But i think if i go back there the masseur will still rmmbr my face..

45 minutes ago, Guest 888 said:

Oh myb the one u go is diff

I was studying in beijing but short period only and frequently go to this place called no.8 hotspring during winter time and ofcos snowy

It was like hotel plus hotspring and i think is 5star type cos the building was like reallllyy huge and infront of the building u can expect to see those mercedes, bmw, range rover etc cos the patrons are all big boss one..  can check out frm google

Cant rmmbr exactly the price but i took the dip in hotspring together with massage cost me about sgd30-50 that time. Its cheap for us sgpore price but dont think for beijing standard

It also comes with buffet and close at 3am. The buffet also nice.. man and women are separated

I feel like going back there but too far frm sgpore

Olrite will be gg to taiwan as alternative i think

Can give all the recommended place in taiwan for those who have been there (not gay one pls)

R u refering to the infamous 8号公馆  near the Chaoyang Park? Er....that is not a "hot spring", but a luxury sauna complex. It is indeed a place fluent by rich people. My friends once told me that the rich bring their mistresses there for some action :shhh: It was also rumored the place provided super expensive extra services before the Beijing Government clammed down on the sex industry within the city just before the 2008 Olympics till today.

http://www.dianping.com/shop/561860

The more typical and natural hot springs are not located within Beijing city and they look like these:

http://www.mafengwo.cn/travel-news/219632.html

Edited by Salt&Pepper

11 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

R u refering to the infamous 8号公馆  near the Chaoyang Park? Er....that is not a "hot spring", but a luxury sauna complex. It is indeed a place fluent by rich people. My friends once told me that the rich bring their mistresses there for some action :shhh: It was also rumored the place provided super expensive extra services before the Beijing Government clammed down on the sex industry within the city just before the 2008 Olympics till today.

http://www.dianping.com/shop/561860

The more typical and natural hot springs are not located within Beijing city and they look like these:

http://www.mafengwo.cn/travel-news/219632.html

Ya indeed its correct

U been there as well? Its super nice place 

Its really worth the money. With the ppl being naked and rest at the bench.. and not a single one covering. Also lots of angmoh expat coming

But again u cant make any eye contact else they will find it strange

Theres also a small pond for fish who will bite yr body incl yr didi.. i was sitting down with a middle age angmoh and whenever the fish keep on biting his dick he keep getting a hardon! So funny.. theres also a tv which yunomori shud consider placing one.. so not too boring

The best is the outdoor area during snowing.. really wanna go back there

14 minutes ago, Guest 888 said:

Ya indeed its correct

U been there as well? Its super nice place 

Its really worth the money. With the ppl being naked and rest at the bench.. and not a single one covering. Also lots of angmoh expat coming

But again u cant make any eye contact else they will find it strange

Theres also a small pond for fish who will bite yr body incl yr didi.. i was sitting down with a middle age angmoh and whenever the fish keep on biting his dick he keep getting a hardon! So funny.. theres also a tv which yunomori shud consider placing one.. so not too boring

The best is the outdoor area during snowing.. really wanna go back there

:P I wanted to try the place but I when informed my then China boss was a VIP and fluent there very often, I struck it off my to do list as I dun want to bum into him there. After all, every one must have some threshold on how naked you want to be in front of your boss while he gives you an evaluation of ur work performances of late or arrow-ing u a list of tasks to do when u get back to work. My ex-China boss do not know wat are "boundaries" :frustrated:

I agree that Yunomori should provide TV programs to watch at the pool area. I dun mind watching "Japan Hour" or Jap variety programs even if I dun understand the language.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

9 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

:P I wanted to try the place but I when informed my then China boss was a VIP and fluent there very often, I struck it off my to do list as I dun want to bum into him there. After all, every one must have some threshold on how naked you want to be in front of your boss while he gives you an evaluation of ur work performances of late or arrow-ing u a list of tasks to do when u get back to work. My ex-China boss do not know wat are "boundaries" :frustrated:

I agree that Yunomori should provide TV programs to watch at the pool area. I dun mind watching "Japan Hour" or Jap variety programs even if I dun understand the language.

Correct

Im always excited to watch channelnewsasia with their program of "japan hour" every weekend

For those know the boss of this place do inform him

Ya no offense but my ex china boss frm shanghai always treat me like shit one

Guest Onsen

Just went this afternoon and it was a really good experience. Unfortunately it's a little pricey so cannot afford to go frequently. 

1 hour ago, Return said:

Just came back from Okinawa and diving in Ishigaki. 

There are onsens and sentos in Okinawa but much much lesser than in main island. They are usually in hotels and ryokans that are open for public use for a fee.

There is only 1 onsen in Ishigaki. It is in Intercontinental Hotel Ishigaki. 

Hope the information is useful.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. ;)

Ya, for the Yunomori Onsen, maybe they can air Channel News Asia haha. By the way, what are those numbers on the TV screen refering to?

Guest Feedback

One member of BWer is an ambassador for the onsen...with the initial E, maybe he can suggest the management to check this thread for feedback. :D

15 minutes ago, orionmiz said:

Oh ok, thanks for the info. ;)

Ya, for the Yunomori Onsen, maybe they can air Channel News Asia haha. By the way, what are those numbers on the TV screen refering to?

Those are calling number if u ordered food. Number appear mean food is ready.

19 minutes ago, HansG said:

Those are calling number if u ordered food. Number appear mean food is ready.

Oh then I think can change to showing program. Usually order food u will be in yukata at the cafe liao. Unless they take damn long to cook then u r back in onsen

Unless they changed it, the numbers are for when you booked a massage. It's a queue number and they call you out when it's your turn. In BKK an attendant walks in with a white board with numbers written on it and he calls out those numbers in Thai and English and walks around the wet area and changing room.

For food, you get one of those buzzing devices. You wait at your table. You don't walk back to he nude and wet area after ordering food. The restaurant is tiny, the wait is never long. 

Guest NeedFutiristic
3 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

Unless they changed it, the numbers are for when you booked a massage. It's a queue number and they call you out when it's your turn. In BKK an attendant walks in with a white board with numbers written on it and he calls out those numbers in Thai and English and walks around the wet area and changing room.

For food, you get one of those buzzing devices. You wait at your table. You don't walk back to he nude and wet area after ordering food. The restaurant is tiny, the wait is never long. 

I wonder why the management not installed speakers in the first place to call up patrons who booked massage or any announcements, not so classy with conventional methods described. :D

13 minutes ago, Guest NeedFutiristic said:

I wonder why the management not installed speakers in the first place to call up patrons who booked massage or any announcements, not so classy with conventional methods described. :D

:) Don't you prefer it? I would not like hearing numbers being called out every 30-40minutes :) and the screens is even better than having a staff walking around with a sign board lol.

3 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

:) Don't you prefer it? I would not like hearing numbers being called out every 30-40minutes :) and the screens is even better than having a staff walking around with a sign board lol.

I prefer futuristic methods, an electronic number display (END) will probably another preferably method to call up those who booked massage just like you know when you Q at Gov services counters.

Guest Salty Water
4 hours ago, Guest cumjuice said:

I was there with my partner too & we did see few cuties.  A young Chinese couple with very short buzzed pubes & slim bods.  A Pinoy (?) guy with a cool tattoo on his arm & totally shaved pubes.  A Jap father with a dad bod & Super cool Tan lines on his bum!

but I didn't see any 6pacs, just slim bods only.

Anyone there this afternoon?

5 hours ago, Guest 888 said:
6 hours ago, bradlee said:

Yes correct i have been to bkk branch as well but they still cover their parts mah.. not too exciting.. when i was in china despite all of the ppl dick are not so huge but freely walk.. and the outdoor section is the best esp when snowing..

why u quote me without typing anything? what do u wanna say?

5 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

so far i cannot tahan the cold bath only my leg go in i felt so fucking cold liao.  but i had a nice experience in japan.  that time i was in a big onsen must have 100 over ppl, i was at the cold pool with a few really cute japanese teenagers, they were like be do not dare to go down after soaking the legs.  i only know numbers in japanese, then i dunno how i get to count 3 2 1 with them and we all dip down fully together and we all laugh even we do not understand each other.

2 minutes ago, bradlee said:

so far i cannot tahan the cold bath only my leg go in i felt so fucking cold liao.  but i had a nice experience in japan.  that time i was in a big onsen must have 100 over ppl, i was at the cold pool with a few really cute japanese teenagers, they were like be do not dare to go down after soaking the legs.  i only know numbers in japanese, then i dunno how i get to count 3 2 1 with them and we all dip down fully together and we all laugh even we do not understand each other.

100? y so many?
are u at a matsuri?

4 hours ago, Guest 888 said:

I forgot to mention

Its massage plus rub back

So it will be like cubicle type and when u pass thru the cubicle u will see bunch of naked body being massaged.

So if the ppl walk passing by the cubicle keep on looking at the person being massage, the masseur will look back at u so u wont keep on looking.. myb due to privacy of the customer

The masseur will be wearing shorts probably in here will be like gspa but gspa will be closed by curtain, that side is open

Also theres like 2-3 another closed cubicle which u can use if 2 persons want to massage each other (its not gay one) and i frequently see inside thatcubicle there are 2 person massaging each other and since all naked then it will be massaging each other in naked

I was going there alone so i cant get any other friend to be massaged.. if so will be great..

I happened to be massage by this masseur and since it was the first time being nude and being massaged, i had a hardon! And my sperm want to come out when the masseur keep rubbing my didi though this place is completely str8. Thats embarassing totally

And the next visit i went for massage and happen to be by the same masseur, the session when he rub my dick, all other masseur was like looking at me, i think that bloody hell masseur happened to tell his other friend that me erected.. damn.. luckily the second visit i was smart enough to tahan my erect and keep thinking abt other thing so i didnt end up having stupid hardon.. 

But i think if i go back there the masseur will still rmmbr my face..

also to share some of my experience in japan and korea.

I was at japan Tokyo a big famous onsen, they do have scrub, some mentioned japan do not have here, i do agreed is not common but yes that big onsen have. However the person doing the scrub is a lady, not very old like late 30s early 40s, it is in a room with glass window so all ppl at the male onsen side can see her scrubbing, however she will cover her customer private when doing the scrub, she will fold just enough to cover the private, meaning the side cock hair still can see. 

As for korea, so for all i have been to they call it Jimjilbangs, they have scrub service just beside the pool very open no cover anything, and korea unlike japan they do not bring along a small towel basically all are naked after shower.  so everyone can see u being scrub naked. from what i notice they scrub uncle ( not lady like the one i saw at japan) but this one is not a room just right beside the pool.  one more thing i notice is korea they have a small areas  in the pool area for ppl to sleep on the floor, there will have block of cement as pillow, it is quite nice i was sleeping there for an hour, totally naked all ppl at the pool area can see.

i went to quite a few jimjibangs at korea, the last one finally i try the scrub the person doing happen to be a chinaman so i am able to communicate, he told me the package and i took the 2nd most expensive one, it comes with scrub, cleanse your face and follow by full body massage and while massaging he put one those paper mask for your face. throughout the whole treatment i was fully naked everyone at the pool can see, but who cares.  after the massage i ask the person how to go back to my hostel, he walk with me to the counter at the changing room upstairs and all the while i am naked walking with him up so cool. is like nothing u do not feel horny or what no erection just feel very liberal.

21 hours ago, Guest 888 said:

Nv been to taipei before

aug is not the best time, is the typhoon season with heavy rain, if u like cold, go during dec to feb, in the city there is no snow but if u go up the mountain, then there is chance to see snow, otherwise mar to apr also a nice weather to go and can see sakura blossom ;)

20 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

100? y so many?
are u at a matsuri?

http://enablejapan.com/blog/2015/07/17/onsen-a-how-to-guide-for-foreigners-featuring-the-ooedo-monogatari-in-tokyo/

i think 100 is a very conservative figure u look at this review, one of the picture shows the shoe locker number it is few thousand 2000 plus, so if max can have 1000 each side male and female.  even not peak can have few hundred each side.  it is so fucking big it is actually a theme park, with indoor outdoor onsen all kinds of treatment, resting area, restaurants, game area arcade foot bath movie room. i went there twice so many ppl, of course even its few hundred not everyone will be at the pool at the same time.

cheh

ooedo is more like a "theme" park, themed onsen just like the redwine/green tea onsen at Yassuin or something like that

I get it now

When I m relaxing I expect it to be less:

rowdy

crowded

stressful

marketplace

it s a time to relax - not oogling (be it in sg or not)

32 minutes ago, bradlee said:

also to share some of my experience in japan and korea.

I was at japan Tokyo a big famous onsen, they do have scrub, some mentioned japan do not have here, i do agreed is not common but yes that big onsen have. However the person doing the scrub is a lady, not very old like late 30s early 40s, it is in a room with glass window so all ppl at the male onsen side can see her scrubbing, however she will cover her customer private when doing the scrub, she will fold just enough to cover the private, meaning the side cock hair still can see. 

As for korea, so for all i have been to they call it Jimjilbangs, they have scrub service just beside the pool very open no cover anything, and korea unlike japan they do not bring along a small towel basically all are naked after shower.  so everyone can see u being scrub naked. from what i notice they scrub uncle ( not lady like the one i saw at japan) but this one is not a room just right beside the pool.  one more thing i notice is korea they have a small areas  in the pool area for ppl to sleep on the floor, there will have block of cement as pillow, it is quite nice i was sleeping there for an hour, totally naked all ppl at the pool area can see.

i went to quite a few jimjibangs at korea, the last one finally i try the scrub the person doing happen to be a chinaman so i am able to communicate, he told me the package and i took the 2nd most expensive one, it comes with scrub, cleanse your face and follow by full body massage and while massaging he put one those paper mask for your face. throughout the whole treatment i was fully naked everyone at the pool can see, but who cares.  after the massage i ask the person how to go back to my hostel, he walk with me to the counter at the changing room upstairs and all the while i am naked walking with him up so cool. is like nothing u do not feel horny or what no erection just feel very liberal.

Yah somehow when i was in beijing i have been to quite numbers of hotspring and probably some they call it onsen (i dont care la lol)

When dipping in and out the hot water or cold water i had TOTALLy no horny or whatever seeing all ppl naked.. i dunno why maybe its because the temperature which makes it not erect.. only when being massaged as i explained above then got erected..

After i went home and look back then i feel horny and masturbate at home.. but again the next day when going back totally had no thought

Never been in yunomori here probably it would have been the same experience i tot?

Pls management put add on food and rub back in the entrance fee

Here too pricey honestly

26 minutes ago, Guest 888 said:

Yah somehow when i was in beijing i have been to quite numbers of hotspring and probably some they call it onsen (i dont care la lol)

When dipping in and out the hot water or cold water i had TOTALLy no horny or whatever seeing all ppl naked.. i dunno why maybe its because the temperature which makes it not erect.. only when being massaged as i explained above then got erected..

After i went home and look back then i feel horny and masturbate at home.. but again the next day when going back totally had no thought

Never been in yunomori here probably it would have been the same experience i tot?

Here too pricey honestly

i do not think so they will add.  if it includes a welcome drink or a small snack maybe still possible, but i seriously do not think so.  unless it get so popular and they are earning a lot. but then i do not hope it gets too crowded as the pool there is not so big compare to japan.  also if u guys have been following they suppose to open like last year and keep delaying and i believe all these while they are paying rental without any income, so they need to recoup the investment first.

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, Guest 888 said:

Here too pricey honestly

Maybe it had been mentioned but I missed, what are the prices like at this place?

Past few pages have comments on bringing own food in, so is it every small thing will be charged?

How does this compare w gspa services, where 1 charge, you get access and buffet and massage... not plus plus plus $$$

Sorry,

So the $40++ entrance fee is just for using the hot/cold pools?

Food, top up $ 

Massage, top up $ ?

So how does the massage rates go, anyone care to share?

• G_M locked this topic