Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest Oogle
2 hours ago, Guest Lugi&Rugi said:

Ya lor lugi...the correct Malay spelling should be RUGI if you paid $40 and don't spend a lot of time in an onsen. :D

Haha watched the NOC youtube last time and thats how they spelled it so i tot i spelled correcrly ald

On 6/25/2016 at 4:07 PM, jiji said:

anyone going today?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

17 hours ago, eerroorr said:

I am here now.. :)  anybody tried free balling underneath the yukata provided? 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guy, please post your ads in the personal forum, As there is another one for Yunomori !!

Posting your ads in main forum will get you in trouble !!!

Edited by KAXavion
to edit typo errors

With regards,

Logos_Latest80.png

FYI.

Got promotion buy 10 get 1 entry free...so around 10% off. Worth or not, up to u.

I also observed the place is getting more and more popular with the ladies! The massage queue for ladies has been getting longer and longer!

Edited by Salt&Pepper

9 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

FYI.

Got promotion buy 10 get 1 entry free...so around 10% off. Worth or not, up to u.

I also observed the place is getting more and more popular with the ladies! The massage queue for ladies has been getting longer and longer!

I realize that too, I realize there are alot of female customers compared to male customers.

With regards,

Logos_Latest80.png

1 hour ago, KAXavion said:

I realize that too, I realize there are alot of female customers compared to male customers.

Prob those straight male has realized the existence of this forum as u guys can see frm the hardwarezone thread and how they are so disgusted by plu

14 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Really?? .. Weekend only 10+ ppl..? That's bad indication. They can't run business long if their occupancy is that low (compared to BKK)

May be around 20? But definitely not more than 25.. I mean ppl soaking in the bath, exclude the ppl in shower and outside...

17 hours ago, Guest CX. said:

Hey Guys, I have a very bad accident(fell) over there last week. The best part is when i feedback to the management for their poor spa design, they told me that i am not the only incident and it is normal. Please take care !

how did u fall? can you explain?

Guest Locker No.100
16 hours ago, Guest CX. said:

Hey Guys, I have a very bad accident(fell) over there last week. The best part is when i feedback to the management for their poor spa design, they told me that i am not the only incident and it is normal. Please take care !

It is not the poor spa design. They used the lousy material which made the floor very slippery. There are few people fell down badly at the Hot Bath area. Some people blamed the purple mineral water made the floor slippery.

Your complaint to the front desk ladies are useless.....I found the front desk crews are rude.... They won't convey your complaint to the management.

Just be careful the Hot Bath and Silk Bath area....when you are using.

The spec towel boy is very cute....look like a gay like us. He helped me to wear Yucata....which he kept looking my dick. When he tied the obi, his right hand touch my cock accidentally.....Haha... He enjoyed....me enjoyed too.

Anyone got this experience dun mind to share......

Guest Lonely Pink Dot
17 hours ago, Guest CX. said:

Are you the one who fell down from the  the hot bath stair? I saw it.....

Your right hand have a bad cut.... How is it now?

5 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Where and what is the one in BBK located and name?

Yunomori Spa at A Square, Sukhumvit Soi 26

Take the BTS to Phrom Phong Station. Take the exit to Emporium Mall (NOT Emquartier), go down to ground level, walk in the direction towards Ekkamai (away from Asoke), ignoring the soi immediately after Emporium, to the next soi which is soi 26. Hail a motorcycle taxi and ask him to take you to A Square. Almost all of them will know A Square and the standard fare is 20 baht. Its really too far to walk. The spa is in A Square. You may also take a cab or drive from your place of residence, but the jams on Sukhumvit Rd are always bad. 

A kind BWer I met in the spa informed me that you are not allowed to use the onsen after an oil massage, so do go to the onsen before your massage. You can however use the onsen anytime if you choose the thai massage. Incidentally, there are separate charges for massage and onsen.

The Bangkok branch is a lot more crowded than the Singapore one. Whether you are going there for pure relaxation or enjoying eye candy, its very good value for money. But please remember it is a straight joint and please respect other users' privacy and space. If you are lucky to make a connection there, please take your fun somewhere else.

Edited by gc0805

1 hour ago, Guest Lonely Pink Dot said:

Are you the one who fell down from the  the hot bath stair? I saw it.....

Your right hand have a bad cut.... How is it now?

Wah thats dangerous sia

Are we allowed to use rubber sandals like in gspa 

Isnt it going to help a lot reducing the slippery of floors??

Guest Lonely Pink Dot
5 minutes ago, share said:

Maybe that's why they have the rubber matt on the steps now. Anti-slip...

With those anti slip rubber Matts on the bath stair steps are useless, still slippery too.....just be careful when walk up the stair steps to the baths. It is risky to the old men and fat men.

The safety in Yunomori baths are no good....

The Matts on the steps look ugly and dirty.

Guest GuestOne

Crowd is getting thinner at the male 

onsen . Guess the novelty is now over .

Sad ! Still prefer their onsen in Bangkok though. 

2 hours ago, Guest GuestOne said:

Crowd is getting thinner at the male 

onsen . Guess the novelty is now over .

Sad ! Still prefer their onsen in Bangkok though. 

For those who frequently go there can help to provide report on average how many pax going there

Wondering the bkk branch aft being opened for so many years still crowded huh

I was there for 1 week plus and almost everyday gg there

Never seen it being quiet leh always crowded regardless weekday or weekend

Though weekend is absolutely more crowded i know

And i noticed some are going thru face surgery

Prob again the price here too expensive.. 

On 6/24/2016 at 9:23 PM, MinCalD said:

Hahaha. How often do people get erections in onsen anyway? It can't be that common, I think the person who is standing proud will also be standing out... then sure kena judged de

Does it really matter? Anyway, erection won't last throughout your 3-4 hour stay at the onsen...

Saw 2 guys in their black shorts during my last visit... Can wear and remove it when your cock is soft...?

Alternatively can visit Gspa, Spa1 or Hotspa... Nudity optional & meals included... Enjoy! 

On one hand, I prefer that it will not get crowded. It was very crowded on one of my visits. Every pool quite a number of people soaking in each of them and every one is stretching out their legs! See people wading into the pool also bei zi tong. Lucky the water is quite transparent or else I will be stepping on everyone's limps and feet. Also, so rowdy, it felt more like having dim sum at a Cantonese restaurant than in a onsen.

On the other hand, the establishment must have enough patrons to make money and survive. I dun mind the ladies becoming mainstream customers for them as long as I still have my space to enjoy my onsen.

Guest Yukata

Can anyone confirm the rest area aircon is cold enough
Saw posting said its hot there.somemore the yukata is quite thick so sweating profusely

My house aircon spoilt so tmr im planning to be there while my aircon being serviced

Guest Locker No. 114
3 hours ago, Guest Yukata said:

Can anyone confirm the rest area aircon is cold enough
Saw posting said its hot there.somemore the yukata is quite thick so sweating profusely

My house aircon spoilt so tmr im planning to be there while my aircon being serviced

The air conditioning in the resting area is cool enough for a good power sleep. You can choose a thinner Yucata.

Drink more cold water to cool u down.

Tonight got 3 cute towel boys..., all are 4 eyes....

Guest Yukata
1 hour ago, Guest Locker No. 114 said:

The air conditioning in the resting area is cool enough for a good power sleep. You can choose a thinner Yucata.

U mean 4 eyes using specs?

Ok meantime my aircon spoilt i will head down there then to have a good sleep

Initially thinking of gspa but too expensive so i think yunomori better then

Also im not having a habit of wearing boxer daily so if u see me tmr freeballing under yukata means that wud be me

Anyone care to join will be good

On ‎27‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:37 AM, gc0805 said:

Yunomori Spa at A Square, Sukhumvit Soi 26

Take the BTS to Phrom Phong Station. Take the exit to Emporium Mall (NOT Emquartier), go down to ground level, walk in the direction towards Ekkamai (away from Asoke), ignoring the soi immediately after Emporium, to the next soi which is soi 26. Hail a motorcycle taxi and ask him to take you to A Square. Almost all of them will know A Square and the standard fare is 20 baht. Its really too far to walk. The spa is in A Square. You may also take a cab or drive from your place of residence, but the jams on Sukhumvit Rd are always bad. 

A kind BWer I met in the spa informed me that you are not allowed to use the onsen after an oil massage, so do go to the onsen before your massage. You can however use the onsen anytime if you choose the thai massage. Incidentally, there are separate charges for massage and onsen.

The Bangkok branch is a lot more crowded than the Singapore one. Whether you are going there for pure relaxation or enjoying eye candy, its very good value for money. But please remember it is a straight joint and please respect other users' privacy and space. If you are lucky to make a connection there, please take your fun somewhere else.

just went there and try out, I took the package which include onsen + 90 min aroma massage + 30min herbal compress at $1750 baht or about $68 sin, to take this same package here will cost u back by $220 sin, that's a whopping $152 difference and is already enough to buy a budget air return ticket to bkk...so I think the local one is not easy to survive, on top of that, here they only have female masseur and got no plan to hire male masseur which is quite stupid if they knew that quite a good percentage of their clients are gay, they are just turning away business opportunities, good luck to the marketing team and the management here :whistle:

For me the onsen entrance can be said not too exp but not cheap also
The lowest we can go is still $36 if buying the package so can still be considered much cheaper than those gspa^hotspa etc 

But the food sia.. so overprice!
I know standard japanese food resto in sgpore is that price 15-20bucks but when u are exposed to those super hot area, like in sauna etc u will tend to be a lot hungrier than usual
So pls management to consider lower down yr food price
Probably u want to consider having a buffet inside the area like sushi buffet? That still make sense

10 hours ago, Guest Locker No. 114 said:

Since when they have replaced their towel uncles to towel boys? Is that true?

3 minutes ago, nerrad said:

Shd be same person as those talking cock saying got lady cleaner

Guest Gspa wins

Gspa much better

- 24 hrs so normally go saturday night and go home sunday night

- food u can eat and drink as many as u like and menu sometimes v nice like steak etc

At times i waste the food also

- nude habit is just a matter of the patrons, so if we can implement the nude habit and more more ppl convenient to be naked

I think gspa can be the top here compared to yunomori

3 hours ago, nerrad said:

Yes. I saw a few towel boys too... They also help to refill the shampoo & conditional...

Guest Locker No.2
2 hours ago, share said:

Yes. I saw a few towel boys too... They also help to refill the shampoo & conditional...

Smart Yunomori! Know the treat to employ young handsome cute towel boys to attract gay customers.

Bw guys can hook them up for fun.

Who is the most handsome towel boy?

2 hours ago, Guest Locker No.2 said:

Smart Yunomori! Know the treat to employ young handsome cute towel boys to attract gay customers.

Bw guys can hook them up for fun.

Who is the most handsome towel boy?

Dun like that leh....school holidays part-time job to earn money for school fees....dun make us lose our jobs can?

Young Monkeys.jpg

Guest guest

Do you need to wash your pubes and asshole thoroughly? Like inside your uncut penis also?

Can't imagine those urine stain stuck inside the bushy pube hair and shit stuck on the asshole and the cheese inside the cock all released into the water 

11 hours ago, Guest Ccb said:

sia.. so overprice!
I know standard japanese food resto in sgpore is that price 15-20bucks but when u are exposed to those super hot area, like in sauna etc u will tend to be a lot hungrier than usual
So pls management to consider lower down yr food price
Probably u want to consider having a buffet inside the area like sushi buffet? That still make sense

The portion is quite reasonable for that price, some fast food burger is not even filling at all

u may want to feedback to their management on fb, https://www.facebook.com/yunomorisingapore/?fref=ts
the mgt don't read stuff here
The spa is opened to all shapes and size,  not restricting to gays.. people spend on packages to enjoy, not to be looked at too, they paid for it

and most straight spas (focus not on foot/legs) do not have male masseurs (I read a comment above) , cos female masseurs can serve males (most of the straight guys hve no issues with that) but male staff cannot serve females

and be it the towel boys or whatever boys - yes they are bespectacled,
most men in sg are bespectacled (even kids at very young age)
This is a clean place

On ‎28‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 7:42 AM, Guest Lonely Pink Dot said:

With those anti slip rubber Matts on the bath stair steps are useless, still slippery too.....just be careful when walk up the stair steps to the baths. It is risky to the old men and fat men.

The safety in Yunomori baths are no good....

The Matts on the steps look ugly and dirty.

Didnt know that its super hot huh
I was getting almost fainted and couldnt control my self so ended up i think better not to continue rather than i was sent to hospital

only spent like 3hours inside the area
When in gspa and etc i didnt feel the same way and could tahan the whole day.. 

Cud someone enlighten if we are allowed to bring tabao food inside

Cos i somewhat when resting in rest area, in the darkness i hear ppl bring plastic bag and followed by eating something inside

If thats the case i wont touch their japanese food nx visit 

Its freaking expensive and the katsu don also taste horrible

Dont even want to try their steak and others.. not worth it for the food

Gspa food lot better and can eat as frequent as i want

Ended up today i spent is additional $18 on top of the onsen entrance but only spend like not full day

Anyway thers a guy which i believe named mr yuya egawa theGM of this place keep walking around tidying up all those blanket in resting area

Not sure if its him or not but i respect him as a boss doing those

Does all the towel boy not enuff on doing that?

Guest Yuyata Rudy
9 minutes ago, Guest 826 said:

Does all the towel boy not enuff on doing that?

3 Towel boys, I saw it today afternoon plus 2 more Towel uncles.

Towel boy having fun in the onsen...

21 minutes ago, Guest Yuyata Rudy said:

Somehow i ever saw those towel boy somewhere.. hmm

17 hours ago, Guest Yuyata Rudy said:

towel boy having fun in the onsen?? seriously? what fun? ;P pls share :) 

Guest Haiya

Alamak lidat u say cute meh
Those guys who always sit infront of computer kind of type.. thats the one fyi whoever havent been there (no offense)
Where got fun.. entire day im there they just stand outside onsen .. dont talk cock and spread nonsense pls

Guest Locker64
22 hours ago, Guest Pup said:

Didnt know that its super hot huh
I was getting almost fainted and couldnt control my self so ended up i think better not to continue rather than i was sent to hospital

only spent like 3hours inside the area
When in gspa and etc i didnt feel the same way and could tahan the whole day.. 

Super hot? Did you soak in the hot baths endlessly without a break? Have you read the other posts which suggested alternating between the various hot baths and the cold bath/cold showers? Didn't you "break" and rest in-between (soaking in the hot baths) and drink lots of water? Another reason could be you're on an empty stomach or getting hungry, that's why the fainting spell. You could also have rested in their "Resting Area" for several hours before soaking again.

'Tahan the whole day' soaking in hot baths at gspa? Morning till night? Maybe the free flow of food and drinks at gspa helped you did that!

10 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

don't say never jio!

They will be having promotion during PHs coming soon, that is all I can say

if u enjoy food and onsen, u will love the upcoming promotion!!

Flock bah , flock there! Flock flock..........

Lovehandle aka luvhandle

自摸自爽Queen

• G_M locked this topic