Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest Hunklover
14 hours ago, Jct12315 said:

Saw a really cute guy on tue night with a huge tool. He stayed till the end at 11pm. There were 3 of us left. Hope to see him again. 

That was my 1st visit there, will go more often depending on my schedules hahaha

1 hour ago, Guest checks said:

there's no auntie or sort. Looks like some people are out to sabotage and deter people away from this onsen. 

Went there on wednesday 4-8pm (went for food too), it was ok. Great crowd, definitely executive and above. No dirty uncles inside, probably deterred away by the high price. No hanky panky too, although definitely good bods & good looking people around =)

yea =P agree... wells there was one weird uncle tonight... but he only look see~ LOL~ hanky panky or not depends on ur luck i guess =P

yea.. lots of nice bods - lean, muscular, fit - uncles, daddies, boys... pretty good quality of guys!

after you are done, and changing to yukata, is there a shorts underneath that robe?

cant be walking around the place commando, do you?

on the towel, some of you mentioned that there is no extra towel,

so after you are done, how do you go for 2nd round of onsen?

Guest checks
8 minutes ago, alextan_69 said:

after you are done, and changing to yukata, is there a shorts underneath that robe?

i wear shorts undernearth yukata, or at least your underwear. Don't go around commando in case when you sit down, the yukata opens up. Will scare away kids and ladies. lol. 

Just ask for new towel from the uncle at male section. 

26 minutes ago, alextan_69 said:

There is instruction at the locker door telling u to wear underwear beneath the yukata. What I did for the small towel is I squeeze dry hang on the hanger provided then use for 2nd round. 

Wonder anyone really stay there whole day morning round 1 go out in yukata for lunch. Then nap. Then go back onsen round 2. Then dinner then rest. Then onsen round 3. Note u need to rest 30mins after meal b4 onsen. 

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest checks said:

there's no auntie or sort. Looks like some people are out to sabotage and deter people away from this onsen. 

Went there on wednesday 4-8pm (went for food too), it was ok. Great crowd, definitely executive and above. No dirty uncles inside, probably deterred away by the high price. No hanky panky too, although definitely good bods & good looking people around =)

I was there on wednesday afternoon. The crowd profile was visibly younger (could be nsf) in the earlier part of the afternoon. 

No hanky panky, but did see 3 fit guys scrubbing each others back and front using the salt in the steam room. 

Guest ConfirmedNoAuntie

The auntie posts has some effect to deter the uninitiated onsen goers, now confirmed got no auntie. :D

Guest Scrub
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I was there on wednesday afternoon. The crowd profile was visibly younger (could be nsf) in the earlier part of the afternoon. 

No hanky panky, but did see 3 fit guys scrubbing each others back and front using the salt in the steam room. 

The 3guys are str8?

Not covering at all?

Good to goo.

Guest Onsen fan
7 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

I really wonder why some Guests keep trolling about the existence of female cleaners in the men's wet area o.O

They are those gay spa operators or straights who wanna deter the gay going in the onsen ...this is what I guess... So please behave and dont disturb the straights... Just enjoy the onsen....

34 minutes ago, Guest Onsen fan said:

They are those gay spa operators or straights who wanna deter the gay going in the onsen ...this is what I guess... So please behave and dont disturb the straights... Just enjoy the onsen....

Makes me wonder what straight guys feel about women entering a male shower / locker / nude area.

There are movies everywhere (including Hong Kong) depicting men laughing when a woman enters their shower facility. I also read forums on how some men "would consider it an honour when they get to display their junk to these hot women".

I occasionally share, with my straight friends, my personal experience of chasing out women who enter the mens' showers/toilets, and they generally are more amused that I react this way in the first place.

How i can contribute to this thread is:

: do hydrate yrself with lots of water every 15 mins. 

do not stay in the pool for too long, your mind may be able to take it, but body may not. May lead to giddiness..

they shd have installed a tv and play national geo, which i have given them this feedback.

Guest preservedfood
29 minutes ago, studdyboy said:

So I saw this guy using salt in the steam room to scrub his body...

Is that what u r supposed to do?? With the salt? 

25 minutes ago, bradlee said:

Yes is for that purpose. I do that too fully naked

腌制咸肉?

6 hours ago, bradlee said:

There is instruction at the locker door telling u to wear underwear beneath the yukata. What I did for the small towel is I squeeze dry hang on the hanger provided then use for 2nd round. 

Wonder anyone really stay there whole day morning round 1 go out in yukata for lunch. Then nap. Then go back onsen round 2. Then dinner then rest. Then onsen round 3. Note u need to rest 30mins after meal b4 onsen. 

Thanks. Did as advised and will probably go for 2nd round after a rest :)

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, studdyboy said:

Lol ~ had some action tonight ~ not bad ~ muscular straight acting guys!

Action ?! Where? How? What kinda action ? Late at night? 

Guest Japan onsen
6 hours ago, kingbitch said:

I really wonder why some Guests keep trolling about the existence of female cleaners in the men's wet area o.O

Because in Japan they really have female cleaners entering the onsen and changing room while there are male patrons bathing naked. So it's a legitimate question :D

Congratulations to owner/business partners for an extraordinary job done; for fine facilities and layout, food, and, an all Singaporean team of staff with customer focus, from front to back end!

Edited by LFM
compliments

So hows the crowd this friday night?

Saw one cute guys with average tools and he went out in blue.. 

Any of u guys bring in yr own food and eat inside? Will be much more economical compared to eating the jap food right, but is it allowed?

Guest Great Bath

I had a great experience last week. 

A mixture of ages and body shape, a few well build guys but probably need to trim below. Rather bushy. Haha.

The bath salt in the stream room was great, I used to scrub whole body than had a great wash before using the Osen. 

I dont see any sight of lady cleaner during my visit as well. 

It it was great that all go nude less one young chap in shorts! Are they even allow to wear it? For hygiene purpose?

Guest point

from this thread i surmise the following:

1. Gays do not like women to see them naked

2. Gays forget about decency even in environments shared with straight people

3. Fortunately, gays seem to still be concerned about public hygiene

• G_M locked this topic