How much is gspa by the way?

Only using sauna is $68 incl evthing

So means for yunomori

Entrance + 2meals (lunch/dinner) will be $40 + (2x $15) = $70

Gspa is 24 hour one normally i sleep there

Guest Guest Curious
8 hours ago, RyanH said:

38 without gst 40.66 with gst. Ya just for the pool,sauna,steamroom

Yup.. That's the price for that. Spend more hours there... Enjoy the onsen and being free from clothings. Having frd to go with would be good... But so far I went alone...well, have to adapt to being alone.

On 9 June 2016 at 4:40 PM, bradlee said:

That time I went Korea their changing room so big like 15 time bigger. Got sofa n tv. The counter even sell toiletries cup noodles drinks Since it is in the changing room not resting area, so u can actually buy drinks cup noodle n watch tv naked. So cool. 

Hi bro I plan to visit Seoul during the hari raya holidays break from 6 to 10 July don't mind let me know which gay sauna to go to look for matured man this is my first visit to Seoul thanks/peter

21 minutes ago, chinesematuredman said:

Hi bro I plan to visit Seoul during the hari raya holidays break from 6 to 10 July don't mind let me know which gay sauna to go to look for matured man this is my first visit to Seoul thanks/peter

I'm sorry I've never been to gay sauna local or oversea. The one I mentioned here is normal jimjibang. It is Korea version of bathhouse onsen or sento u may call it. 

5 hours ago, bradlee said:

I only pay 32.5 including Gst

U must buy frm pre opening correxr?

Since u have 25 voucher

U want to sell to me few?

U wont use all right?

1. 1 hour ago, bradlee said:

That's a one year validity how u deduce I won't use all?

I supposed he is just trying to buy 1-2 pc from u , as he wont need the whole stack
    he cannot imagine that some gays go to onsen just like some go to saunas (once-thrice per week)

I have signed up packages from straight joints too, I don't visit my spa more than 4 times per year
    even I get to go for my package,  I don't ogled at men even at the bathrm/ Jacuzzi areas

not bad sia, born in 1990s, alrdy can easily buy a stack of onsen vouchers at one go S$800+ w/o much consideration

16 minutes ago, lovehandle said:
  1. I supposed he is just trying to buy 1-2 pc from u , as he wont need the whole stack
    he cannot imagine that some gays go to onsen just like some go to saunas (once-thrice per week)

I have signed up packages from straight joints too, I don't visit my spa more than 4 times per year
    even I get to go for my package,  I don't ogled at men even at the bathrm/ Jacuzzi areas

not bad sia, born in 1990s, alrdy can easily buy a stack of onsen vouchers at one go S$800+ w/o much consideration

I bought to save in a long term. It's one full year can slowly used. I dun see why should I sell him. What If I sell some n used up the remaining voucher. I have to pay 40bucks so effectively I am losing 7.50 every time. If I wanna make a profit like selling at market rate what for he buy from me? No sense right?

i do not need to go 1-3 times per week like u said. It's only 25 vouchers for 52 weeks so effectively go less than once every 2 weeks. Is that a lot??

Edited by bradlee

3 minutes ago, bradlee said:

I bought to save in a long term. It's one full year can slowly used. I dun see why should I sell him. What If I sell some n used up the remaining voucher. I have to pay 40bucks so effectively I am losing 7.50 every time. If I wanna make a profit like selling at market rate what for he buy from me? No sense right?

i do not need to go 1-3 times per week like u said. It's only 25 vouchers for 52 weeks so effectively go less than once every 2 weeks. Is that a lot??

U can consider selling him at 39.90 each

u earn some profits and he will still find it cheaper to purch fr u too

scarly he wanted to meet up w u- ie the ultimate reasons, kekekekeke

Guest Locker No. 1
12 hours ago, Guest 888 said:

Only using sauna is $68 incl evthing

So means for yunomori

Entrance + 2meals (lunch/dinner) will be $40 + (2x $15) = $70

Gspa is 24 hour one normally i sleep there

Yunomori is cheaper than Gspa.

One onsen plus dinner$20 = $60 total.

Yunomori have more baths....and can wear Yucata.

More naked guys in Yunomori, got 2 handsome towel boys today. They can help you to wear Yucata....you look like a King.

Guest Onsen
3 minutes ago, Guest Locker No. 1 said:

More naked guys in Yunomori, got 2 handsome towel boys today. They can help you to wear Yucata....you look like a King.

How long at most you guys stay there?

Tot whole day, i was in bkk branch and always spent whole day inside.. the onsen there is only $18 while here is $40 so must spend longer isnt it

2 hours ago, Guest Locker No. 1 said:

So where is the uncle going?

Guest Locker no.1
9 hours ago, Guest Onsen said:

How long at most you guys stay there?

Tot whole day, i was in bkk branch and always spent whole day inside.. the onsen there is only $18 while here is $40 so must spend longer isnt it

4 hours enough already.

No need to compare Bangkok and Pattaya. We are in Singapore, just enjoy the happy moment here, why make yourself so calculative and unhappy! Got money just spend.....lah.

7 hours ago, Guest $$$ said:

So where is the uncle going?

You miss all the uncles....lah. there is a new young uncle.....in his mid 40. Look like a bottom....you can have it!

Guest Guet Curious
21 hours ago, orionmiz said:

So far I also went alone too.

Probably I should find someone to go with, so that there will be someone to chit chat. :

Yeah. Maybe we can plan to go together otherwise it gonna be bored

Anyone already at the onsen now? Just back from business trip so going there now to have a good relax in those bath. Do not mind to chit chat around where you are encouraged to do so if you are in traditional Japan onsen. I know many of their stories thru this whn in Japan. Elderly may not speak English well but they just keep talking to you and you just need to listen :)

I read about guys going there alone...I am also feeling the same...but I have not stepped into it yet. Perhaps, we could go there together...pm me when any of you are going, and if i can, I will very much like to come along...having someone to chat and immerge into the hot pools is more relaxing...then doing it alone...

Was there yesterday from 2 pm to 5.30 pm. Very enjoyable and relaxing. Not very crowded about less than 20 customers. Most came alone but some with friends. 2 Japanese came with their teenage sons.

4 hours ago, Guest John said:

Was there yesterday from 2 pm to 5.30 pm. Very enjoyable and relaxing. Not very crowded about less than 20 customers. Most came alone but some with friends. 2 Japanese came with their teenage sons.

for a monday afternoon, that is a very good number.

Guest Guest1

I arrived at around 2.30 pm and left at 7.30 pm . There were not many ppl at the onsen . Guess there were more Japanese than local at the onsen . Nothing much to report though . I just find that the entrance fee rather expensive compared to their Bangkok branch . 

On 6/14/2016 at 6:01 PM, Guest Tom said:

Dear guest john,

So the japanese who came with the teenage sons, the sons already gone through puberty, pubic hair around dick? 

No they are still young and so no pubic hair. There is another Japanese boy very bushy also came with his father.

I think it will just be a place where its super crowded for the first few months or few weeks aft its been launched due to curiosity of people around sgpore cos we all know how good the svc it is in bangkok

Then aft being satisfied to know, due to the expensive price, ppl will stop doing hence will be much less crowded...

Guest Guest1

I prefer their onsen in Bangkok better .

Their sauna is located in the garden area.

The 'feel' is better and besides you only pay half the price of what we are paying in Singapore . I also find their Thai massage here to be really expensive . They charge 168 dollars for a 90 mins massage . Hopefully , the management can reduce their price a little so that more can enjoy their facilities and relax after a hard day's work . 

Guest Francis Tan GG
7 minutes ago, Guest Hello said:

Yes. 40 dollars is too expensive. Not worth it Loh. No food no drinks

You are wrong. I find S$40/= is worth. Yunomori have 6 baths of pools. The water quality are good, rich in mineral...and the first one is Soda Bath, which are good for the skins. Where can you find the bath in Singapore?

Furthermore, there are 2 handsome towel boys to help you to wear Yucata and tie obi for you. I feel like I am a King.

Other spa....people are not naked mostly, they wear short. Customers are naked mandatory in Yunomori....no short is found.

If you think 40dollars is expensive, you don't know how to calculate. If I fly to Japan,go onsen will cost me more than $2000. I save a lot of money.

Guest Francis Tan GG

This coming August, Yunomori have its 3RD BRANCH IN PATTAYA, the biggest spa in Sea Asia. I will flying there to try the new onsen.

I am an onsen lover.

Next month, Singapore Yunomori will close at 2am. If you are oversea guest visiting Singapore, you can stay and sleep in the lounge till next morning 7am.

Onsen are for high class people....to enjoy. If you think the onsen fee is expensive, please go to local sauna, you can still enjoy your Singapore hot water jacuzzi without health benefits and have some fun in the dark room.

Nowadays, everything are expensive. Money devalued from time to time. $40 is not a lot of money.....just enjoy the onsen once a month for health purpose.

17 hours ago, lycb2012 said:

Have not plan yet, just let me know if ur visiting soon. So to meet up.  My best time is weekday late evening. Weekend Saturday afternoon.

This topic is not a place for your to post your ad nor treat it like your personal chat room.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

All your Chat had been moved to Personals. - Meeting at Yunomori Onsen & Spa.

GM 

8 hours ago, Guest Francis Tan GG said:

You are wrong. I find S$40/= is worth. Yunomori have 6 baths of pools. The water quality are good, rich in mineral...and the first one is Soda Bath, which are good for the skins. Where can you find the bath in Singapore?

Furthermore, there are 2 handsome towel boys to help you to wear Yucata and tie obi for you. I feel like I am a King.

Other spa....people are not naked mostly, they wear short. Customers are naked mandatory in Yunomori....no short is found.

If you think 40dollars is expensive, you don't know how to calculate. If I fly to Japan,go onsen will cost me more than $2000. I save a lot of money.

Towel boys is china or pinoy or malay

Guest Locker 64

So i heard a guy fainted at Yunomori yesterday morning largely due to dehydration. He was alright after he "woke up" but suffered some minor abrasion injury.

Do ensure you are well hydrated and drink lots of water. We shouldn't soak in the baths more than 10-12 minutes at a stretch each time. Alternate the hot baths with cold showers or cold baths. In doing this, you can soak longer & better and get the maximum benefits using the Onsen. Hope this helps.

Enjoy your onsen baths and a happy weekend!

Guest Locker No.2
32 minutes ago, Guest Yuyu said:

Towel boys is china or pinoy or malay

The 2 towel boys are local Singaporean Chinese, working as a part timer service crew. They are very good in helping guests to wear yucata. After wearing yucata, you just pat their buttock as a thank to them, they are so happy.....smiling in their face. I asked them, they are 20 yo, waiting NS enlistment....interested to book them out?

Guest Locker No.2
17 minutes ago, Guest Locker 64 said:

So i heard a guy fainted at Yunomori yesterday morning largely due to dehydration. He was alright after he "woke up" but suffered some minor abrasion injury.

Do ensure you are well hydrated and drink lots of water. We shouldn't soak in the baths more than 10-12 minutes at a stretch each time. Alternate the hot baths with cold showers or cold baths. In doing this, you can soak longer & better and get the maximum benefits using the Onsen. Hope this helps.

Enjoy your onsen baths and a happy weekend!

Last 3 day evening time, around 8:15pm, there is a young handsome guy, in his 20 fainted in the jet bath due to dehydration, there are so many guests trying to help to wake him up......until the sissy towel uncle came in to stop and shouted all the guests stop touching him. The sissy towel uncle wake him by rubbing his body including his dick.....finally the young chap waked up. This sissy towel uncle told the guests, stop touching the young chap by shouting....their hands touching is a kind of molesting. WTF! He, himself did it! He told the guests that only him or Yunomoni staff can help to wake the young guy....told the guests don't gaypoh....and enjoy the bath. He told the crowds that he was in the police force before which he knew first aid and safety. He has a licence to help. 

When i was in bangkok also got one guy when he was walking to steam room suddenly fainted

Looks like its scary huh

I have been to sauna lots of times but not that terrible

• G_M locked this topic