Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest Oswald25

Hi All,

After seeing so many comment on this topic, I decided to make a trip and find the real truth of this onsen establishment myself.

I went to Yunomori at about 5pm, counter was serving a few ladies and an middle aged uncle.

After paying for my fee, I proceed to the changing area, I was issued with 2 towel, 1 big and 1 small.

The changing area was v crowded. Many eyes were on me who is then yet still fully clothed. Many man were nude there.

No eye candies, only belly uncles....

I stripped down to my birthday suit and I realise the eyes were still on me.....LOL.

I grabbed the small towel and went to shower.

Saw 2 Japanese men in his 20s showering. Eye Candies for sure.

Then went to try the onsen, not exactly great.

At the point of time, I see many familiar AJ faces especially those uncle.

I believed this placed is already well known for PLU to ogle at guys.......

A group of noisy teenager, about 20s came after which, 1 golden skinny guy, 1 tattoo cute guy, and 2 other average looking guy who brought their towel into the Onsen. Sigh......

Not much eye candies except another quite chub fair 20s who have pretty curly hair and a few other other 30s were there.

I ended off with a super eye candy who came with his dad I suppose.

20s, very cute looking, lean body with super long foreskin.... Not shy at all......

Overall was good, less those uncle, 1 X 40-50 Chinese and indian I suppose was ogling so obviously, please mind your manner and do it discreetly.

These action will scare visitor away and put a bad name on AJs.

Left afterwhich. By the way, there is a young and tall towel boy and a uncle at the towel area.

Anyone was there today too?

Share experience. 

Guest Left leg Tattoo only Guy
35 minutes ago, Guest Oswald25 said:

Hi All,

Left afterwhich. By the way, there is a young and tall towel boy and a uncle at the towel area.

Anyone was there today too?

Share experience. 

I was there...I saw you left around 6:20+pm. 

There are 2 wearing black short uncles...dipped in the baths....

His wife kept on calling one of the wearing black short uncles from outside...I remembered she called "William Teng"....it's so noisy! Wtf! She feared his husband was taken away by us... They came in a group....

I hate people who wear short in the onsen! Wtf....go to the swimming pool! In onsen....only allowed naked people. CB!

Yunomori changed the body cleanser, white colour one....the quality is damn lousy! Poor quality. I prefer the bright yellow body cleanser...

My name above tell you......If I m not wrong, u have a dyed hair....you went to toilet, I saw you have a semi hard cock. You just walked beside me at the glass door....got it?

Today crowd not many....may be NDP rehearsal which affect people going to onsen coz of high security and blockage.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Hi!
u liked snow monkey (Japanese Macaque monkeys ...)?

No no, I assumed u visited? U think they have space for buffet spread?

Onsen businesses are not into large amount of food

with so many pages on this topic, it is no wonder that the guest abv mentioned  " believed this placed is already well known for PLU to ogle at guys......."

Hi, Yes, I like snow monkeys. I 1st became aware of them a long time ago when an Asian Satellite TV station used video of them as one of their station promos. I always hope to see them in person one day in Japan but haven't had the chance yet. All this hype about this onsen reminded me of them and I went googling and now found so many pictures and videos of them! The way they enjoy and relax in hot springs is so...innocent & blissful... well...except they poop in the hot springs...:wacko:

There is definitely not enough space for a full spread buffet, but a smaller spread for food tasting of their menu selection in downsized portions as a promo. I would suggest that they introduce more variety of sandwiches and snacks in their menu instead of just full sized meals. If I go after lunch, I may just want a snack after my soak instead of a full meal that will spoil my appetite for dinner. I would love that they offer simple cold soba with soya sauce and pickles. :pray:

Well, I guess the ogling part cannot be helped, but I just think people should be more discreet about it. See but dun Stare, please. The problem is a lot blatantly stare and make people uncomfortable.

Guest Spectacleben

Yes I was there today....

Yes I saw the one leg tattoo guy...

Also the curly hair guy...

Also a few Jap guy....

Also the group of noisy teenager, the blonde hair guy dick is looonnnggg....

Also many mid aged uncles that no need to mention....

Those who are there today will know.....

Share those who is here today.

Hi GM, please remove this thread title if possible and remind all to post on the thread you created, because this thread created by our BWer "Kallang Wave..  " is totally visible to whole world. Thank you 

Guys, please DO NOT continue to post on this thread but the one GM created "Meeting at ...  "

I trust u can easily find this on its fb too

JCB sg cardholder!

I m not sure how to copy exact link:

Enjoy 15% OFF entrance fee at Yunomori Onsen & Spa with your JCB Card!

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

I m afraid there are no plans of buffet at this moment, ie all I can say for Yumonori (hope no1 will msg me too, I m not inclined to share anything yet)
Yes, I agree,  pls don't stare.....

I felt naked even when fully clothed too

glad to know someone who luv those moneys and they dare to bathe in onsens w humans too, u shd go jp in winter!!!

33 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

I trust u can easily find this on its fb too

JCB sg cardholder!

I m not sure how to copy exact link:

Enjoy 15% OFF entrance fee at Yunomori Onsen & Spa with your JCB Card!

Why same person different nick  ???

46 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

that's like $5.70 discount, not attractive at all....some more JCB card, seriously how many of us have that card :frustrated:

Hmm...I must be damn cheapskate...$5.70 can be a very good meal for me at hawker center. :P

Anyway.....I dunno if they still have the buy 10 entries get 1 entry free promo. So it's like 10% off per entry, well savings not as good as JCB card, but still like enough for a big plate of chicken rice at most hawker center. Maybe a few of you can band together to buy the vouchers and split the costs.

Does any one here works in a local credit card company? Maybe time to go talk deals with the onsen management.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:15 AM, Salt&Pepper said:

Hmm...I must be damn cheapskate...$5.70 can be a very good meal for me at hawker center. :P

Anyway.....I dunno if they still have the buy 10 entries get 1 entry free promo. So it's like 10% off per entry, well savings not as good as JCB card, but still like enough for a big plate of chicken rice at most hawker center. Maybe a few of you can band together to buy the vouchers and split the costs.

Does any one here works in a local credit card company? Maybe time to go talk deals with the onsen management.

if don't go, u can have 10 plates of chicken rice lor.....must get groupon or deal.com to contact them for HUGE discount ;) 

11 hours ago, h.shi said:

If I want to buy, how to look for u?

I recommend u jio who wanna buy to pm u, arrange a day to go together, buy and distribute the voucher. The vouchers are valid for 1 year. I bought mine oredi so dun intend to buy more.

4 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

if don't go, u can have 10 plates of chicken rice lor.....must get groupon or deal.com to contact them for HUGE discount ;) 

kekekekee...ya-lor...that's why I treasure my every trip to Yunomori. :whistle:

Cannot get groupon or deal.com involved! :swear: No...No.. If too crowded where got space to soak?! Like this veri jia-lat

2f2e0f30e2087d59653a926a595302d4.jpg

Edited by Salt&Pepper

22 hours ago, Salt&Pepper said:

I recommend u jio who wanna buy to pm u, arrange a day to go together, buy and distribute the voucher. The vouchers are valid for 1 year. I bought mine oredi so dun intend to buy more.

kekekekee...ya-lor...that's why I treasure my every trip to Yunomori. :whistle:

Cannot get groupon or deal.com involved! :swear: No...No.. If too crowded where got space to soak?! Like this veri jia-lat

2f2e0f30e2087d59653a926a595302d4.jpg

isn't this the whole idea ha......

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:37 PM, orionmiz said:

Ya, have to agree not many people have JCB cards, not many retailers accept JCB cards too...

Maybe they should come up with a reward system like Starbucks, accumulate points to redeem a free dip. :P

OOoohhh, Japanese stuff and cards are my fav....anyway that card is tie to the promo of the bank eg UOB
since this is a jap onsen spa hence .......jcb

anyway my comments about the spa (prefer early morning w fresh waters as they claimed they changed the waters NOT on a daily basis)

Is it worth the orig price? No, definitely no!

Do I fancy ogling ? not at all but they can ogle at mine instead

one Uncle seemed to be exhibiting himself

did I try the steam room or dry sauna - no, don't quite like it even though the salt is inside

though the onsen pool appeared hot but it s still endurable

the jets in the jaccuzi beds seemed abit weak

After trying out I left, to me it s not good to heat up your balls or body for so intensively

Went there last week week with my friends, honestly it's pretty good. The crowd only gets more as it gets late, arnd 6-10. During the morning and afternoon, there wasn't much people.

The downside is that the food there is really overpriced, 17 bucks for the curry set. But it was good though. 

7 minutes ago, Zennylim said:

Went there last week week with my friends, honestly it's pretty good. The crowd only gets more as it gets late, arnd 6-10. During the morning and afternoon, there wasn't much people.

The downside is that the food there is really overpriced, 17 bucks for the curry set. But it was good though. 

I glanced thru the menu,(didn't eat as I have an appointment with friends) I supposed you can get the curry rice , not the set version, it should be cheaper!
Normal tea and water are free flow though

6 hours ago, Since u r here said:

More tieups are on the way....

Instead of focusing on the wrong things, can u pls share your fav pool? the silky one?

U said coming PH got onsen & food promo, dun have leh... I check fb every day. Also heard from the other thread (under Personals), PH yesterday was very crowded! No place to sit at food area.

a.jigokudani-monkey-park-snow-monkeys-up-close.jpg

I'm curious if Yunomori has any protocol in place in the event that it becomes so popular that patronage reaches its venue capacity at any moment in time.

If I really have to choose, my favorite pool will be both the onsen pool (purplish one) and the cold pool. I agree the jacuzzi beds jets are too weak and the beds are a bit short.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

Been there on Wed with my bf, we love it very much~

Got to see some eye candies, will go back tomorrow again :-)

Overall the experience is ok, just the beginning remove shoe part and the queue system very lousy.

Went there today . The only good thing about this place is the 5 different bath pool... Other than that, nothing to rave about .Food and beverage is overpriced. And they charge for extra towel , even the small one! .. Rest area is not cosy. All I can say is I prefer G spa and Spa 1.

Edited by maturemedium

Don't worry, Be happy

13 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Hi

G spa has more pools? but price wise I don't mind going one day as I trust it has opened for quite sometimes , but is Spa 1 better or G?

Yes Yunomori's resting area is just a normal rest area

but why would u need so many towel? such onsens were never designed for long stay ... hence I felt the price is not worth it

Please stick to the topic and do not divert from it.

Guest Nice environment

Went there for the first time today. After reading all the comments about pot belly uncles, i was quite surprised to see lots of hot fit young guys. Some are very hung indeed. Not bad for a virgin visit. I dont find the food over-priced, comparable to aijsen or ramen play. Love the resting area, can really sleep. 

All in all good place to ogle without the room to do hanky panky. Would i go again? Definitely. 

PS i was surprised to be cruised. And i am a 40+ UFO uncle. lol

28 minutes ago, Guest Nice environment said:

Went there for the first time today. After reading all the comments about pot belly uncles, i was quite surprised to see lots of hot fit young guys. Some are very hung indeed. Not bad for a virgin visit. I dont find the food over-priced, comparable to aijsen or ramen play. Love the resting area, can really sleep. 

All in all good place to ogle without the room to do hanky panky. Would i go again? Definitely. 

is it crowded when u were there? almost wanted to go but get to know there is NDP preview. i very scared of being too crowded so never go

Guest Onsen user
8 hours ago, bradlee said:

is it crowded when u were there? almost wanted to go but get to know there is NDP preview. i very scared of being too crowded so never go

I went 2 nights together.

Last night was not so crowded although NDP preview. 

I got the luck to see the 3 naked gay handsome towel boys used the onsen.

The one who have some pimples have a nice sexy body, attracted lot of eye candies in the pool. Another 2 naked towel boys, one got meat and one look like a tekko (bamboo stick). 

Got lot of young hunks around.....worth $$$.

19 hours ago, Guest Nice environment said:

Sounds very happening. Can get cruised some more. Must go and try try. ;)

Guest Nice environment

It's a hit and miss affair. Not every day u see eye candies, as I had understand from a regular frd. I Guess I was lucky that day. Am sure the management did not intentional set out to lure gay patrons. 

4 minutes ago, curious_boi said:

Assuming one buys the 3.7k Passport Package and visits the Spa daily for 2hours, the cost per entry is only $10....that is just double the price of a yearly FF Membership I guess? 

http://www.yunomorionsen.com/2015/sg/membership.php

I guess some choose to ogle than to..........

Priorities are diff

9 hours ago, lovehandle said:

The reception get to pose w the guys , Ian Fang looks abit messy for his hair, isn't it?
Not sure did they "try"the onsen? no female actress to promote the onsen?

For those who happen to be inside when they "claim" to be filming do give a report pls

i dont think they really go inside the onsen, we bring phone itself not allowed..

most likely they just filming at the cafe area right

9 hours ago, Guest Ian said:

For those who happen to be inside when they "claim" to be filming do give a report pls

i dont think they really go inside the onsen, we bring phone itself not allowed..

most likely they just filming at the cafe area right

Filming most likely took place in the morning before the Onsen open to public. 

22 hours ago, Guest 14 july anyone going? 12-6 said:

anyone going tomorrow? 

12pm-6pm time.frame. gay.time? 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

My bf and I went on last Sat ( NDP preview day )

Crowd was okay just have 4 men sit there whole day, even I had my lunch and nap they are still sitting the same spot to enjoy their eye candies.

So far the 2nd experience is not so good, the Onsen pool forgot to add the purple mineral powder until I went to ask, and I was told by the staff that all the pools have added chlorine and water change every but I will visit less since the water added chlorine.

Guest Uncle
8 hours ago, Guest weiming said:

I don't see much uncles there on 2 wkdays I was there. Was hoping to c some old cocks hehe...

I was there on a weekday afternoon.

• G_M locked this topic