Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

5 hours ago, Guest said:

I hope the cleaning staff won't be female. It will be very uncomfortable and I won't be able to relax fully.

I've read it happens in the smaller Japanese sentos/onsens, but I have never in my life seen female staff in a public bathing environment with naked men. Is this the norm in some places?

14 minutes ago, Philipmature said:

Expensive 

Quality is like buying oats. If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price.
However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes a little cheaper.
- Author unknown

3 hours ago, kingbitch said:

I've read it happens in the smaller Japanese sentos/onsens, but I have never in my life seen female staff in a public bathing environment with naked men. Is this the norm in some places?

yes female staff in Japanese onsen is the norm.

In Japan if you pay attention, you will notice that the even have CCTV in the changing area. I know female staff come into the onsen and sento. I was so shocked when it happen. But the japanese guys couldn't be bothered but I hope they will adjust to our cultural norms in Singapore and not have women in the male bathing areas, at least while there are customers.

4 hours ago, Manbane said:

yes female staff in Japanese onsen is the norm.

Wow i've been to ~three onsens/sentos in Japan. Thank goodness I've not been unlucky enough.

48 minutes ago, Guest said:

In Japan if you pay attention, you will notice that the even have CCTV in the changing area. I know female staff come into the onsen and sento. I was so shocked when it happen. But the japanese guys couldn't be bothered but I hope they will adjust to our cultural norms in Singapore and not have women in the male bathing areas, at least while there are customers.

If this happens I'll just leave and never return. I should clarify first before entry. Glad that I've read this thread.

2 hours ago, kingbitch said:

Wow i've been to ~three onsens/sentos in Japan. Thank goodness I've not been unlucky enough.

If this happens I'll just leave and never return. I should clarify first before entry. Glad that I've read this thread.

Anyone who visits, please help ask and report back thank you!! Besides my own mother, I intend to have no woman see me naked if possible. Haha

On 4/1/2016 at 9:40 AM, kingbitch said:

Guess you have little experience of Japan., only PLU places ?!?!  It's very common for women to hand out towels in the bathing areas, mop floors around the showers, etc.

On 4/2/2016 at 5:46 PM, Guest said:

Guess you have little experience of Japan., only PLU places ?!?!  It's very common for women to hand out towels in the bathing areas, mop floors around the showers, etc.

Four non-gay places as far as I recall. One big commercial sento in Osaka, one small hotel sento in Osaka, one onsen in a small coastal town, one medium-sized neighbourhood sento in Tokyo. No females. I must have been very lucky!!

40 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

Four non-gay places as far as I recall. One big commercial sento in Osaka, one small hotel sento in Osaka, one onsen in a small coastal town, one medium-sized neighbourhood sento in Tokyo. No females. I must have been very lucky!!

erm what is wrong with women? what s so lucky? the world will not rotate without them
In japan, women staff will walk in to measure water temperature and do some housekeeping and who cares about them while we r enjoying our onsen?

12 hours ago, lovehandle said:

erm what is wrong with women? what s so lucky? the world will not rotate without them
In japan, women staff will walk in to measure water temperature and do some housekeeping and who cares about them while we r enjoying our onsen?

There is nothing wrong with women per se. It is having women around in the presence of naked men that people take issue with. If male cleaners are not allowed in female chaging rooms in the gym and in the swimming pool while females are changing, why should the reverse be acceptable? Staff strength aside, women should not be cleaning the male onsens/changing rooms.

There are different religions here ,unlike Japan ,some religion forbids women to enter the male toilet or changing room , they can sue the company .

On 4/6/2016 at 9:23 PM, Guest said:

There are different religions here ,unlike Japan ,some religion forbids women to enter the male toilet or changing room , they can sue the company .

Is that so for Singapore? Doesn't seem to apply to a neighbouring Muslim country!

In Japan, if families bathe together, some community free public hotsprings are mixed sex, who cares if there's a woman working? 

9 hours ago, Guest said:

Is that so for Singapore? Doesn't seem to apply to a neighbouring Muslim country!

In Japan, if families bathe together, some community free public hotsprings are mixed sex, who cares if there's a woman working? 

You don't have modesty issues with females but most of us do so we care. 

I still remember the time a mother of two boys strolled into the men's showers at Hougang Pool. Thankfully i was fully clothed. At least she immediately left when i told her to get lost. 

when a king is bitchy, it is just like the above

Ok , we got u, we got u fully, yes yes u hve modesty issues

I shall see how does all gays w MODESTY issues will react should a woman enter an "onsen" in sg
Those who have NOT seen the world, shall see how a woman will react to u

Names will be called for sure!!!

Ok move on, stop focusing on this modesty issues , if not change yourself to fit into this dynamic world please

This is a straight onsen not exlusively for gay so if you complain, they may ban gays from entering or put a warning sign like the ones in Bangkok because too many gays ogled straight men, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2016 at 6:39 AM, Sport-coholic said:

But below 15 really? They think Singapore is like Taiwan or Japan where dads will bring their kids to Onsen?

I've seen dads bring kids at the BKK Yunomori several times. Sometimes just one, sometimes two. Ages were anything from maybe 3 or 4 years to teenagers. I don't mind that at all.

The only thing I did mind was when a dad brought a baby, in my estimate less than 1 year old. How can you control a baby of that age not to pee (or worse!) into the pools whle bathing????? I wrote an email to Yunomori via the contact form on their website, but never got any response.

On 2016年4月7日 at 10:38 PM, Guest said:

I will erect in front of the female and see if they are bothered ?! They cannot ban me for erection , right ? 

Women can be sexual too. Many women these days can be as lewd and obscene as men if they want to. Only people from the victorian era think they do not possess a sex drive and are incapable of dirty thoughts. Get on with the times and stop being sexist.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

I will erect in front of the female and see if they are bothered ?! They cannot ban me for erection , right ? 

Of cos,

plenty have told me that the aunties have seen unlimited no . of penises in all shapes and sizes

nothing uncommon

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, bkkandy said:

I've seen dads bring kids at the BKK Yunomori several times. Sometimes just one, sometimes two. Ages were anything from maybe 3 or 4 years to teenagers. I don't mind that at all.

The only thing I did mind was when a dad brought a baby, in my estimate less than 1 year old. How can you control a baby of that age not to pee (or worse!) into the pools whle bathing????? I wrote an email to Yunomori via the contact form on their website, but never got any response.

Last year in July I was there and even saw a dad bringing his daughter (around  4-5). I found that it was not a good idea.

Guest Takashi

Next month I be in BKK and would like to visit their branch there. First time, "virgin" explore, wonder any updates or experience you have before? Can share with me? Thanks

Guest Takashi

Next month I be in BKK, I would like to visit their branch there. This is my first trip to the SPA wonder anyone can share your experience and interesting stories there. What prices and services they are offering in BKK?  Konichi WA.

For those who can read Japanese, I was looking at the FB page and the comments & responses.

It looks like the onsen will be providing disposable innerwear "肌着" for those who are not comfortable to show off their goods.

However, it looks like the default is to enter the baths naked.

基本は裸での入浴となっておりますが、文化の違い等もあり、使い捨ての肌着をご用意させて頂きます。よろしくお願い致します。

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Saunas in Japan will have Japanese female working there. 

In Singapore, most prolly you get PRC women working. :clap:

bluerunner, u r bad, knowing that some of the men here cannot take it v well!

26 minutes ago, darkflame said:

For those who can read Japanese, I was looking at the FB page and the comments & responses.

It looks like the onsen will be providing disposable innerwear "肌着" for those who are not comfortable to show off their goods.

However, it looks like the default is to enter the baths naked.

基本は裸での入浴となっておりますが、文化の違い等もあり、使い捨ての肌着をご用意させて頂きます。よろしくお願い致します。

That's common for the Female section.

Guest Guest Bi

I went down to their opening today. Thought I could try it out but turns out it is only starting business 16th may. I bought the 20 sessions package so that it is cheaper. Normal entry without package $38 

anyway i asked if u have to bring extra briefs, the lady told me if you don't mind being naked then no need to bring. Seems like there will be lots of eye feast then ;) hope to see lots of straight act there ;) 

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest Bi said:

I went down to their opening today. Thought I could try it out but turns out it is only starting business 16th may. I bought the 20 sessions package so that it is cheaper. Normal entry without package $38 

anyway i asked if u have to bring extra briefs, the lady told me if you don't mind being naked then no need to bring. Seems like there will be lots of eye feast then ;) hope to see lots of straight act there ;) 

how much is the package?

Australia is a backward country and everything is expensive due minimum wage and a lot of red tape for doing business , I don't think will have an onsen.

39 minutes ago, Brady Chong said:

Want to sell
Yunomori ticket (only ONSEN) as low as S$38.50 (incl GST) per entry while stocks lasts (U.P. $40.66 incl GST)

Buy more to enjoy more discount
Pm for details or email me at xxxx (removed by mod)

Thanks!

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• G_M locked this topic