Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest Guest

After reviewing the prices, it is too expensive in Singapore. I comparing to the onsen and oil massage it is 4 times expensive than Bangkok in their branches.

I will not pay for that price in Singapore.

On 5/14/2016 at 11:33 PM, bradlee said:

i think is the culture, in japan actually the culture is to cover with a small towel, but in korea they do not cover at all.

Not sure in korea but in japan u suppose to pull back foreskin to reveal the cock head, not for horny or sexy sake but is to show that u are thoroughly clean including cock head.

i never noticed japanese men pulling their foreskin back in onsens but i have observed that most, if not all, korean men are cut. i wonder if it's their culture to be cut at a young age.

On 22 May 2016 at 11:18 PM, supermann said:

i never noticed japanese men pulling their foreskin back in onsens but i have observed that most, if not all, korean men are cut. i wonder if it's their culture to be cut at a young age.

b4 i japan i read about it and so happen to notice. i guess the reason is to show to ppl they are thoroughly clean

Guest Dani San

Free use on ONSEN bath now before grand opening on this coming Thursday. They want customers to test their facilities and their customer services. 

12 minutes ago, Guest Dani San said:

Free use on ONSEN bath now before grand opening on this coming Thursday. They want customers to test their facilities and their customer services. 

Meaning  free entry?? Where did u get that news from?

Guest Dani San
3 hours ago, studdyboy said:

Meaning  free entry?? Where did u get that news from?

I got the info from my friend.

The management want people to try and testing their baths.,then give a feedback to improve their services and facilities.

After grand opening the public is charged $38 for one ONSEN.

but I have a question though.  because I am shaved down there. is it OK to go to the osen if you are shaved ? because there will be children's too.  and mostly Asian don't shave down there. and it will feel kinda funny if those small kids will think how come their dad's have hair and you are hairless.... lol 

53 minutes ago, RedMoon said:

but I have a question though.  because I am shaved down there. is it OK to go to the osen if you are shaved ? because there will be children's too.  and mostly Asian don't shave down there. and it will feel kinda funny if those small kids will think how come their dad's have hair and you are hairless.... lol 

its ok, u paid to go in to enjoy 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, RedMoon said:

In BKK yunomori onsen, I do see the shaved ones walking around the onsen from one pool to the other. He does not feel any embrass even the Japanese kids are there with the handsome man.

People are more attentive to that handsome Father rather than your shaved ones. Haha

Guest Mathew Lin
40 minutes ago, Wicked_dude said:

Who wants to go on 27th??

Lets go and encourage nudity..;)

I strongly support you...encourage nudity. :)

Tomorrow Grand Opening at 11am 26.5.2016.... you can go as a guest to the Grand Opening, at least you know.

11 hours ago, Garyl said:

Anybody been to the one in BKK?

I been to the one in BKK. They will provide you a kimono, a small towel and a large bath towel.

You have to enter the onsen in nude. There are service guy at the changing room to check you are nude entering to the onsen.

Most of the people will use a small towel to cover his puberty stepping to the onsen while some of them in nude with their dick swinging to the onsen....haha

First step in the onsen is to wash up yourself at the washing bay, sit on a small stool and bathe with shampoo, conditioner and body gel provided.

Inside the onsen, there are pictures and procedures/ steps of how to use the facilities in the onsen. There are different pools, hot and cold plus jacuzzi and sauna.

I love the BKK onsen as I can see many of Japanese man as Yunomori is located at the Japanese district.

Some of Japanese really have a Long (7 inche) and nice dick walking nude in the onsen. I can even see, some have an erected dick, swinging when they move around. Haha...

I can use the onsen as many times I like. Normally I go to Yunomori on Saturday late morning, and spend about an hour in the onsen. Then I change to Kimono for lunch at the cafe, follow by having a rest/sleep or reading papers in the TV room. At mid of the day, I step into the onsen again. I leave Yunomori at about 7pm for dinner. That's how I utilises and spend my time effectively at Yunomori.

Any field report of the onsen in Singapore branch after your visit. 

10 hours ago, Guest BKK said:

I been to the one in BKK. They will provide you a kimono, a small towel and a large bath towel.

You have to enter the onsen in nude. There are service guy at the changing room to check you are nude entering to the onsen.

Most of the people will use a small towel to cover his puberty stepping to the onsen while some of them in nude with their dick swinging to the onsen....haha

First step in the onsen is to wash up yourself at the washing bay, sit on a small stool and bathe with shampoo, conditioner and body gel provided.

Inside the onsen, there are pictures and procedures/ steps of how to use the facilities in the onsen. There are different pools, hot and cold plus jacuzzi and sauna.

I love the BKK onsen as I can see many of Japanese man as Yunomori is located at the Japanese district.

Some of Japanese really have a Long (7 inche) and nice dick walking nude in the onsen. I can even see, some have an erected dick, swinging when they move around. Haha...

I can use the onsen as many times I like. Normally I go to Yunomori on Saturday late morning, and spend about an hour in the onsen. Then I change to Kimono for lunch at the cafe, follow by having a rest/sleep or reading papers in the TV room. At mid of the day, I step into the onsen again. I leave Yunomori at about 7pm for dinner. That's how I utilises and spend my time effectively at Yunomori.

Any field report of the onsen in Singapore branch after your visit. 

I have not been to the one in SG. I don't see much value with the SG price. Will follow your routine.. 

11 hours ago, jimgogo said:

Yes, nude. Not bad.

Thanks both for the update. 

I m not sure if that is actually a legal age because all the hotels here have a minimum age of 18 and above for entrance to their wet spa facilities.......anyway, even if yes, how many of you are ok with screaming kids inside the onsen or parent keep shouting at the kids" don't run...don't do this and don't do that"? It will be quite irritating and annoying and a test on our patience I suppose...

To start with, there is really no urge to go onsen here, weather is so fucking hot and humid all year round unlike in taiwan or japan, during the spring, autumn and winter when outside is so cold, it is really nice to soak in an onsen, have a sauna or steam....having said that, most of us might pop by for the first time due to curiosity but it will be a real challenge for this onsen to retain customer.

6 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

I m not sure if that is actually a legal age because all the hotels here have a minimum age of 18 and above for entrance to their wet spa facilities.......anyway, even if yes, how many of you are ok with screaming kids inside the onsen or parent keep shouting at the kids" don't run...don't do this and don't do that"? It will be quite irritating and annoying and a test on our patience I suppose...

To start with, there is really no urge to go onsen here, weather is so fucking hot and humid all year round unlike in taiwan or japan, during the spring, autumn and winter when outside is so cold, it is really nice to soak in an onsen, have a sauna or steam....having said that, most of us might pop by for the first time due to curiosity but it will be a real challenge for this onsen to retain customer.

Agreed. booked my slot in BKK Onsen in July. 

4 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

We can then wait for Groupon deals 

4 hours ago, Garyl said:

Agreed. booked my slot in BKK Onsen in July. 

I do hope you will enjoy and effectively manage your time using the facilities in BKK.

After reviewing the prices in Singapore, I was shocked that the price compare to BKK is so much differences and expensive. You can pay 2 times for the massage and onsen in BKK. And I believe the massage is better than Singapore masseur skill. Heard that in BKK, these masseur are selected on their skills to attend the customers.

I encourage the Singapore friends when you are in BKK, please do come and try at Yunomori Onsen here. You will find it worthwhile of your money spend ....hahaha....

Guest Testicle
8 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Cant agree more for above who said sgpore weather is like this yet u want to soak in even hotter place
Dude its gonna be like a living hell!!?

I rmmbr being in china where theres a place in beijing called spa8 and they have an outdoor/indoor area

Looking at other ppls private body which is as big as "pimple" (though mine is not that big as well hehe)

Somemore it was snowing at year end and half of yr upper body freezing while half of yr lower naked body soak into the hot water... it feels sooooo great!! 

Imagine in sgpore when u step out of yr door its like the sun exposure making u dying and im always make sure i get cold drink everywhere.. cant imagine have to go to hotter place.. sighh

But..wondering in bangkok even the weather is not even colder than here.. they still go to the spa there.. hmm??

If you have been to the one in BKK, no doubt the weather outside is scorching hot, it's different in the onsen. The entire place is air-conditioned I guess as I hardly feel warm when I got out of water. In fact it's pretty comfortable hanging around in the cosy area while enjoying nice view and scenery. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Guesting
36 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

If you have been to the one in BKK, no doubt the weather outside is scorching hot, it's different in the onsen. The entire place is air-conditioned I guess as I hardly feel warm when I got out of water. In fact it's pretty comfortable hanging around in the cosy area while enjoying nice view and scenery. 

Yes indeed bangkok yunomori branch (i hv been there 2 yrs ago) is aircon even in sgpore as well must be aircon..

But thinking of going the one with 4seasons and not very far frm sgpore.. is taiwan good idea? Since they have nude culture as well i assume?

But still gg to those onsen in winter and snowing is really dream come true.. 

Guest Guest 567
4 minutes ago, Guest Guesting said:

Yes indeed bangkok yunomori branch (i hv been there 2 yrs ago) is aircon even in sgpore as well must be aircon..

But thinking of going the one with 4seasons and not very far frm sgpore.. is taiwan good idea? Since they have nude culture as well i assume?

But still gg to those onsen in winter and snowing is really dream come true.. 

I can foresee that sgpore ppl would prefer to use disposable undwear which they have provided instead of like those in bkk..

19 hours ago, Guest BKK said:

I do hope you will enjoy and effectively manage your time using the facilities in BKK.

After reviewing the prices in Singapore, I was shocked that the price compare to BKK is so much differences and expensive. You can pay 2 times for the massage and onsen in BKK. And I believe the massage is better than Singapore masseur skill. Heard that in BKK, these masseur are selected on their skills to attend the customers.

I encourage the Singapore friends when you are in BKK, please do come and try at Yunomori Onsen here. You will find it worthwhile of your money spend ....hahaha....

A lot of things in Singapore are expensive. Cant blame them if a lot of landlords are so greedy and trying to make up the numbers.. 

15 hours ago, Guest Testicle said:

Cant agree more for above who said sgpore weather is like this yet u want to soak in even hotter place
Dude its gonna be like a living hell!!?

I rmmbr being in china where theres a place in beijing called spa8 and they have an outdoor/indoor area

Looking at other ppls private body which is as big as "pimple" (though mine is not that big as well hehe)

Somemore it was snowing at year end and half of yr upper body freezing while half of yr lower naked body soak into the hot water... it feels sooooo great!! 

Imagine in sgpore when u step out of yr door its like the sun exposure making u dying and im always make sure i get cold drink everywhere.. cant imagine have to go to hotter place.. sighh

But..wondering in bangkok even the weather is not even colder than here.. they still go to the spa there.. hmm??

At least,an onsen(bkk) that I can go with bf.. I think I am banned in a lot of onsens with the body arts on my body. :) 

This place definitely beats Spa1 & Gspa.

There are a few types of hot pools with different temperature and 2 of them hot enough to my preference .  The cold pool is really great as it is not freezing cold but can sit for a few minutes to enjoy slowly cooling down the way I like it. 

The food is quite good, but I had only tried the Japanese Assorted Plate. The curry fried chicken rice another patron tried looks pretty good too. All f&b not included in the entrance fee.

Definitely will become one of my favourite hangouts!

P.S. For those driving, park near the carpark entrance to NTUC Fairprice.

Edited by Salt&Pepper

was there this afternoon as well. 

the pools are great but the sauna n steam room are not hot enough. 

at  $40 per entry for unlimited use of the onsen, its not cheap but fair value for money.

whats exorbitant are the massages. at $90++ for an hr of thai massage and $130++ for oil, i would save the massages for thailand.

crowd wise, quite a no. of plu, as well as jap guys who brought their daughters along.

good for an occasional visit.

Guest guest

When you went to the kallang onsen, were the guys nude or in disposable underwear or towel? They sat around for a long time? Air con environment?

Guest OnenGuy
42 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

When you went to the kallang onsen, were the guys nude or in disposable underwear or towel? They sat around for a long time? Air con environment?

Str8 men sure wear & gay men sure go nude.

Guest Yunomori

All are nude as far as I can see. The culture is very much non singaporish as there are quite a few Japanese there.

• G_M locked this topic