Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest guest Locker 64
10 hours ago, bradlee said:

hows the crowd on weekday nite? about how many ppl?

I estimate about 10 - 12 guys at about 7pm when I started.

Think it was around 15 guys when I left at about 9:30pm. I saw more people still coming in.

So quite a good crowd even for a weekday night. 

Guest got warned

3 guys were there got warned, for masterbateing inside the pool, reported by 1 guy to the mgt.

Bad name already

21 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

This is so gross already.....

I would report too if I saw this. It's just not the place for any kind of sexual activities. 

From your earlier post seem like u know someone working there? If yes can help to verify is that true or just someone posting lies?

Guest guest

Will there be enuf space in the pool to accommodate full occupancy?

Can't imagine one pool with 20-30 naked men inside

All the naked bodies squeezing and touching each other 

Since the water can be warm then will one need to leave the pool to cool off somewhere like sit on the side or lay on the floor? 

Yes the three straight guys in black shorts are so noisy. It's strange and it's highly disappointing that the onsen allows them to wear black shorts to shower and use the pools. If this is the trend later all straight guys will be wearing shorts. 

So I was there from 6:30pm till around 9:30pm with my friend and say hi to my friend who's managing the place indeed. I didn't ask him about the reported incidents but I think it was a fake report again. It didn't feel at all like anything happened and my friend didn't mention anything. We talked about the painful and delayed opening process and all. 

It's a nice onsen but feels smaller than the Bangkok one. First because it's low ceiling, second it's the layout that makes it feel smaller. The other big difference: it's super noisy. Everybody is talking loud, laughing. It's not relaxing... I guess it depends on the crowd. 

At 7pm there wasn't too many people. Maybe 10 with one angmo. Then we went to try the restaurant. Food was good. Nothing to write about but decent if you're hungry. 

After dinner it was more crowded. Mixed crowd of young and old. Three loud young ones (one of them was muscular. The eye candy of the day lol) but really loud.... Anf one of them even took his phone and they were taking selfies in the bath. Nobody seemed to care. 

And lots of them didn't read or maybe it's not obvious enough. But usually you're not supposed to soak your small towel in the baths. You're supposed to leave it on the side. Hygiene reasons mostly. The towel uncle does tell you when you walk in but half don't listen I guess. 

Another strange thing is in the dry sauna. The benches are covered with some weird carpet like surface. It's kinda gross no? :) sauna etiquette would be to sit one ones towel so that your sweat is absorbed. But with those carpets, everyone's sweat ends up in there and they take longer to dry than the wooden benches. I told my friend. He said that they required it here. I don't get it since most hotel sauna don't have these.....

So yeah onsen, restaurant. 19 massage rooms (Bangkok branch has 70!). 

The onsen water is not natural spring water. The local sanitary authorities didn't let them "import" it. In Bangkok their water is brought down by truck from the northern part of the country where they apparently have natural Springs. 

23 hours ago, Guest Guest Locker 64 said:
1 hour ago, Enelym1978 said:

So I was there from 6:30pm till around 9:30pm with my friend and say hi to my friend who's managing the place indeed. I didn't ask him about the reported incidents but I think it was a fake report again. It didn't feel at all like anything happened and my friend didn't mention anything. We talked about the painful and delayed opening process and all. 

It's a nice onsen but feels smaller than the Bangkok one. First because it's low ceiling, second it's the layout that makes it feel smaller. The other big difference: it's super noisy. Everybody is talking loud, laughing. It's not relaxing... I guess it depends on the crowd. 

At 7pm there wasn't too many people. Maybe 10 with one angmo. Then we went to try the restaurant. Food was good. Nothing to write about but decent if you're hungry. 

After dinner it was more crowded. Mixed crowd of young and old. Three loud young ones (one of them was muscular. The eye candy of the day lol) but really loud.... Anf one of them even took his phone and they were taking selfies in the bath. Nobody seemed to care. 

And lots of them didn't read or maybe it's not obvious enough. But usually you're not supposed to soak your small towel in the baths. You're supposed to leave it on the side. Hygiene reasons mostly. The towel uncle does tell you when you walk in but half don't listen I guess. 

Another strange thing is in the dry sauna. The benches are covered with some weird carpet like surface. It's kinda gross no? :) sauna etiquette would be to sit one ones towel so that your sweat is absorbed. But with those carpets, everyone's sweat ends up in there and they take longer to dry than the wooden benches. I told my friend. He said that they required it here. I don't get it since most hotel sauna don't have these.....

The onsen water is not natural spring water. The local sanitary authorities didn't let them "import" it. In Bangkok their water is brought down by truck from the northern part of the country where they apparently have natural Springs. 

Thanks for the information. appreciate it.

I think you should let your friend know. what u have mentioned here.

1. the 3 guess are wearing shorts? not the underwear that the onsen provided? if yes then no, cos it will contaminate the water. how i know if it is their own short how clean is it? could it be they wear after they jog?

2. they are loud, this is not tolerable, my main purpose to go to onsen is to relax and enjoy the bath, how to relax when they are so noisy?

3. they take selfies there? if do not stop them everyone start to bring phone in, i do not want my naked body to appears in the internet or someone phone!!!

4. the towel soak in water that is very rude to me and most japanese.

Please let your friend know, if possible ask them to put clear big poster, as the reception to say once, the onsen uncle say twice place the poster they should know, and if the uncle caught them wearing their own shorts or take photo or soak towel and after numerous warning still do it, i believe the onsen can reserve the rights to ask them go out if they do not oblige.

Then for the sauna mat on the bench i know why, i been to korea and japan where all are naked, these mat are suppose to prevent the sauna too hot and burn your butt. i trust they should change it twice or at least once a day. in japan and korea the sauna really very hot but the one there not hot.

to the idiot who was following me around for almost 2 hours please look at yourself in the mirror first then go f*** yourself. can't you tell i'm not interested? i was there to relax and you had to keep annoying me that i had to keep moving around to avoid you.

Guest Locker 100
14 hours ago, Guest guest Locker 64 said:

Sanotherfainted badly in the onsen around 4:15pm ending up sent by Ambulance to hospital. The fat housekeeping uncle help the guy to dry up by cleaning his body from head to his cock, then helped him to put on clothing.

I think the guy dipped too long IN the hot bath.

The onsen crowd tonight wasd very good. A lot of handsome guys.  3 guys wear short to dip. Wtf....at 10pm, anOither Fat SpectaCle guy wesr A short. No fun..... Saw him twice...alway ask for shortvyo wear to onsen.

Guest Locker 100
3 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

So I was there isrom 6:30pm till around 9:30pm with my friend and say hi to my friend who's managing the place indeed. I didn't ask him about the reported incidents but I think it was a fake report again. It didn't feel at all like anything happened and my friend didn't mention anything. We talked about the painful and delayed opening process and all. 

Ms. Lee...IS your friend? I know her too. She managed Yunomori.

The report abt 3 guys masturbsating Is true.... She IS so busy....the business IS very good because people want to know what IS onsen?

Are you the one gping for massage?

Guest Annoyed Guest
2 hours ago, Guest exp said:

to the idiot who was following me around for almost 2 hours please look at yourself in the mirror first then go f*** yourself. can't you tell i'm not interested? i was there to relax and you had to keep annoying me that i had to keep moving around to avoid you.

I had the same experience with this guy who kept on following me! Really annoying!!

10 hours ago, Guest exp said:

its really sad that some black sheeps just dunno how to use their brain. my frens already gossip that yunomori will become infested with gays looking for sex and true enough, that is happening based on the posts here. we have a bad rep as it is already. these people really need to wake up their idea tsk. want to cruise please go to the right place.    

1 hour ago, 523i said:

its really sad that some black sheeps just dunno how to use their brain. my frens already gossip that yunomori will become infested with gays looking for sex and true enough, that is happening based on the posts here. we have a bad rep as it is already. these people really need to wake up their idea tsk. want to cruise please go to the right place.    

Let's be honest and not be a hypocrite.

Who is purely going there to soak in the water and nothing else?

How many of you will still go if the onsen is ladies only? No naked men to see.

Come on, no matter how nicely we put it, we are all going there to look at naked guys.  

Why pretend?

4 minutes ago, Guest Gay said:

Come on, no matter how nicely we put it, we are all going there to look at naked guys.  

Why pretend?

look is one thing. following another person relentlessly in a straight establishment in hopes of getting laid is another. get your facts straight.

Edited by 523i

8 minutes ago, 523i said:

look is one thing. following another person relentlessly in a straight establishment in hopes of getting laid is another. get your facts straight.

Why are some people so concerned that the place will be infested by gays? That is what I want to know.

Are straight guys interested to look?

Our motives are already not that pure when we go. 

Why sit on the moral high horse and condemn those who merely took one step further?

I am not saying public sex or harassing others is right.

But doesn't this kind of behaviour spring from the same motive that brings us all there in the first place?

6 minutes ago, Guest Gay said:

Why are some people so concerned that the place will be infested by gays? That is what I want to know.

Why sit on the moral high horse and condemn those who merely took one step further?

But doesn't this kind of behaviour spring from the same motive that brings us all there in the first place?

Not sure if Im answering any of your points. There's a difference between glancing at naked guys and outright-staring at them. And that itself is a very big difference with following them around in the hopes of physical contact. 

13 minutes ago, Guest Gay said:

nH7qg1z.gif

1 minute ago, kingbitch said:

Not sure if Im answering any of your points. There's a difference between glancing at naked guys and outright-staring at them. And that itself is a very big difference with following them around in the hopes of physical contact. 

Stealing one dollar.

Stealing ten dollars.

Stealing one hundred dollars.

Is stealing one dollar stealing?

Does the guy who stole one dollar have the moral high ground to condemn the guy who stole a hundred?

What I am trying to say is, be kind to each other. We are all afflicted by the same condition. Don't be so harsh on our gay brothers.

If you want to avoid temptation totally, don't go.

1 minute ago, Guest Gay said:

Stealing one dollar.

Stealing ten dollars.

Does the guy who stole one dollar have the moral high ground to condemn the guy who stole a hundred?

What I am trying to say is, be kind to each other. We are all afflicted by the same condition. Don't be so harsh on our gay brothers.

nH7qg1z.gif

Just don't get bashed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

Regarding shorts. During all the time we were there, no one was wearing anything. All butt naked and only rare few covering with small towel

Sorry just to clarify. Previously it was mentioned onsen will provide black disposable underwear if customer request. But a few post here mentioned shorts instead. Therefore I take it is there own shorts. So are these actually the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Guest Gay said:

Stealing one dollar.

Stealing ten dollars.

Bro.

Your analogy would work if I'm comparing molesting one man vs molesting ten men molesting a hundred men.

Here I'm talking about glancing at naked bodies vs staring at them all the time vs harassing them.

A better analogy would be picking up a misplaced wallet and not returning it vs pickpocketing a wallet vs murdering someone just to take their wallet.

Why pretend?

Hmm....I must be very unusual. The motive of going to onsen for me is purely for the hot water and relaxation. No naked men to see is more then fine. As long as the water is good, place is clean and service is good, I'll go. If you can tell me the "onsen is ladies only" and the fine establishment and their patron allow a guy to use their facilities; be assured I'll be there. I'm just purely that into hot springs and onsen, period. So No, not all gays go to onsen just to "steal" glances at other guys' cocks or hope to get some action.

I'm not sitting on a moral high horse to criticize anybody. I do not even mind if the place is filled with PLUs. I just would like to encourage us all to respect and follow the house rules and also respect each other, so that we can continue to have a quality place like this to provide us good service and welcome us as their good patron for a reasonable price. I think we agree a place like this is not easy to come by in Singapore, right?

I will lead by example starting.... I didn't know it is rude for the small towel to touch any of the water some highlighted in this forum. I dun put my towel into the hot pools, but I usually wet my small towel in the cold pool and put the cold wet towel on my head when I go into the hot pools. I have made a mental note and and will go wet my small towel in the shower area instead the next time. I also saw the Japanese using the small wooden barrels to scoop water to rinse their feet before entering the pools, I reminded myself to to the same as well.

3 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

Hmm....I must be very unusual. The motive of going to onsen for me is purely for the hot water and relaxation. No naked men to see is more then fine. As long as the water is good, place is clean and service is good, I'll go. If you can tell me the "onsen is ladies only" and the fine establishment and their patron allow a guy to use their facilities; be assured I'll be there. I'm just purely that into hot springs and onsen, period. So No, not all gays go to onsen just to "steal" glances at other guys' cocks or hope to get some action.

I'm not sitting on a moral high horse to criticize anybody. I do not even mind if the place is filled with PLUs. I just would like to encourage us all to respect and follow the house rules and also respect each other, so that we can continue to have a quality place like this to provide us good service and welcome us as their good patron for a reasonable price. I think we agree a place like this is not easy to come by in Singapore, right?

I will lead by example starting.... I didn't know it is rude for the small towel to touch any of the water some highlighted in this forum. I dun put my towel into the hot pools, but I usually wet my small towel in the cold pool and put the cold wet towel on my head when I go into the hot pools. I have made a mental note and and will go wet my small towel in the shower area instead the next time. I also saw the Japanese using the small wooden barrels to scoop water to rinse their feet before entering the pools, I reminded myself to to the same as well.

You can use the small buckets provided by each pool. Scoop the ice water out then pour it onto your towel. And that's it. Make sure you do that on the side and not on top of the bath so that the water doesn't go back into the bath :)

I don't know, I've watched them do that in Japan so I guess that's what you do. 

Same thing when you exit the sauna or steam. Go shower before heading back into a pool. Just to get rid of the excess sweat. It is written by the sauna and steam bath door but it's kinda unnoticed. So small. 

Hey, someone mentioned that they use artificial hot spring water in Singapore not like in BKK where they ferry the natural hot spring water from the north of Thailand. I did see the staff mixing the magenta crystal stuff from a bag to create the onsen pool. :shhh:

I was just thinking Singapore also got wat. Can they go into some sort of arrangement with National Parks Board to utilize our Sembawang hot spring? :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sembawang_Hot_Spring

Maybe can have one of the pools just using water from this hot spring and name it Seletaris pool. Hehehee..

Guest kent

Are you allow to pee inside the pool?

What if you need to pee or shit halfway? Do they have cubicles for you to do so?

Or you need to get out of the pool and go to the shower seating area and stand and pee there?

Interesting mix of ah beng gangster types and gay boiz..

Some guys really need a lesson or two about trimming their bush. Seriously, you can't see the penis through the pubes. Going down on them would be like sticking your face in an oversized Brillo pad.

Two thing that I felt could be improved...

a) let us change the small towels without charges! 

b) needs a smoking area

anyway nice mix of younger guys, just like bkk's except the crowd here really less shy! 95% buff just act natural.

Edited by singuy83

12 minutes ago, singuy83 said:

Two thing that I felt could be improved...

a) let us change the small towels without charges! 

b) needs a smoking area

anyway nice mix of younger guys, just like bkk's except the crowd here really less shy! 95% buff just act natural.

this is indoor if wanna smoke just go out at the outdoor area to smoke lor

u mean bkk more ppl wear underwear?

Guest Clever
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Will we be infected if a guy has vd, std, warts,  aids gets into the same onsen pool as us?

We will die of stupidity if you get into the same pool as we do.

Guest Stupid
4 hours ago, Guest kent said:

Are you allow to pee inside the pool?

What if you need to pee or shit halfway? Do they have cubicles for you to do so?

Or you need to get out of the pool and go to the shower seating area and stand and pee there?

Do u pee or shit at public pool?

On 02/06/2016 at 9:59 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Was hoping for a quieter crowd as onsen is supposed to be a relaxing place :) 

28 minutes ago, bradlee said:

this is indoor if wanna smoke just go out at the outdoor area to smoke lor

u mean bkk more ppl wear underwear?

The policy is once go out, cannot re-enter without paying entrance fee again.

bkk it's compulsory nude dipping but what I meant was that most patrons there cover with towel when walking around 

On 02/06/2016 at 6:12 PM, Enelym1978 said:

This is so gross already.....

I would report too if I saw this. It's just not the place for any kind of sexual activities. 

Agreed.  Those who want sexual activities should go to the gay sauna or bathhouses instead.

First time to Osen, new and great bath for an hour. Unfortunately the Tv was not on, could have some entertainment there for relaxation. 

Few eye candy, everyone was nude and respect the culture of Osen. Only till one young chap with short, I find it dirty.. And guest should be educated not to dip their towel into the pool. 

Notice  E one straight tattoo guy, he looks cool and he is the only tattoo Beng there during my visit.. 

Will ll head there again for relaxation and great bath.

32 minutes ago, singuy83 said:

The policy is once go out, cannot re-enter without paying entrance fee again.

bkk it's compulsory nude dipping but what I meant was that most patrons there cover with towel when walking around 

well if it is just 5 mins u can always tell the reception, it is not so rigid i believe, but if u gone for hours then come back is another thing.

• G_M locked this topic