Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest Tetes
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Avoid this place if you are gay / bi

Female cleaner shouted last evening : 经理有同性念!!!!!

Sorry cant read chinese

Translate pls

Guest Huang Ding

Huang Ding is not a gay place (some people brought their sons there). Having said that, there is no doubt that the place is popular amongst gays (local and foreigners). While there, I met a local Taiwanese guy and also a Japanese guy and chatted with them separately while sitting on a bench near the steam room. Quite exhilarating walking around naked and being with lots of naked men - also being able to converse with somebody without clothes on. As this is not a gay sauna, do not expect to see people doing it in the open. Only in the steam room were people brave enough to touch each other. Even the sauna is too open - people from outside can see clearly the inside, but we can check each other out while in the sauna and chat and possibly even continue at his place or at your hotel when finished. That is the highlight of my visit to Taipei. Found the place even more exhilarating than going to a gay massage places - again, that is just my personal preference.

45 minutes ago, Guest Huang Ding said:

Huang Ding is not a gay place (some people brought their sons there). Having said that, there is no doubt that the place is popular amongst gays (local and foreigners). While there, I met a local Taiwanese guy and also a Japanese guy and chatted with them separately while sitting on a bench near the steam room. Quite exhilarating walking around naked and being with lots of naked men - also being able to converse with somebody without clothes on. As this is not a gay sauna, do not expect to see people doing it in the open. Only in the steam room were people brave enough to touch each other. Even the sauna is too open - people from outside can see clearly the inside, but we can check each other out while in the sauna and chat and possibly even continue at his place or at your hotel when finished. That is the highlight of my visit to Taipei. Found the place even more exhilarating than going to a gay massage places - again, that is just my personal preference.

Oh ok worth the visit then

Cos initially google up and all pages show gay place leh hmm

Any other place for str8 which compulsory nude?

Taipei isnt far frm here also right

Guest Popori

So for those who have been to china area is confirm nude compulsory for those hot spring right
Including taiwan
Think its the best timing for us to go taiwan or china area this august considering is starting to be fall/winter all the way to january nx year

So its best to dip into hot water showered by snow
Lets conduct group outbound there..!

yes. it is fully nude in the bathing areas in china and people don't give a damn what size you are body and dick.

i always like to get my body scrubbed when i'm there.

the uncle will rub you all over including with a washcloth. yes  everywhere you can imagine.

feels super clean after that

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Yikes said:

Cleaner is females???

Yeah...the Female Cleaner is on the lookout....even busy hours she is busy walking around

Guest Typical
6 hours ago, Guest Locker No. 6 said:

Wtf! Last night, I went to onsen, 4 Cb guys wore short pants in the onsen. It was very disgusting, the spec guy with black short dipped and pee in the soda bath when I was just sat beside him. I saw a yellowish around his short, I confronted him in his face...."are you pee in the pool?", he Bo chap and quickly walked off the soda pool to the showering area..... Cb! The other two guys in the soda bath shaked their head and went off to bubble bath.

My mood gone....pack up to go home!

It's disgusting!

I hate ass holes wearing short in the onsen baths. Bathing should be naked! Do you agree?

I gave me feedback to the customers counter. Wtf! She told me....are you sure the guy peed in the pool! Wtf! Look like the management can't control anyone who pee in the bath and encourage people to wear short to onsen baths.

Very singaporean 

so SGC !!

disgusting and uncouth 

10 hours ago, Guest Locker No. 6 said:

the spec guy with black short dipped and pee in the soda bath when I was just sat beside him. I saw a yellowish around his short, I confronted him in his face...."are you pee in the pool?", he Bo chap and quickly walked off the soda pool to the showering area..... Cb! The other two guys in the soda bath shaked their head and went off to bubble bath.

My mood gone....pack up to go home!

It's disgusting!

I hate ass holes wearing short in the onsen baths. Bathing should be naked! Do you agree?

I gave me feedback to the customers counter. Wtf! She told me....are you sure the guy peed in the pool! Wtf! Look like the management can't control anyone who pee in the bath and encourage people to wear short to onsen baths.

in sg, some Jacuzzi or onsens may need shorts- so pls check w co.
just like not all can accept fmale cleaners and not all can accept total nude

It s indeed disgusting to pay for peed onsen and it s very normal
all pee at public swimming pool , my mum and ladies' fren told me!!!!!

U should have expected tht mah

How did u manage to observe him so closely??????????? if I m the cust svc  me too will refute u , u sure??????

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Avoid this place if you are gay / bi

Female cleaner shouted last evening : 经理有同性念!!!!!

I felt it s good

so that gays will hve less excuses to frequent such places for those reasons

19 hours ago, gc0805 said:

everyone wear shorts in gspa facilities. they are provided and i think u r expected to wear them, cos everyone is wearing them.

I'm fairly regular there and i haven't seen anyone gone naked. showers are partitioned with curtains.

definitely prefer yunomori cos its more authentic.

the straight joint spas that I have signed up with , have alwys put up signs that wearing shorts is a MUST! maybe they hve noticed that there are guys (mostly straights) attempt to cruise

I m not sure why gays must do it in paid-spas or joints that I have signed-up with

A business is set up with its clear vision and mission........

if ur needs to be served pls use the saunas etc

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Jospeh said:

So majority of the visitors have big or small tools/ I am afraid to go because of small tool

Bkk branch has a lot of good looking Thais with big tool, Ang Moh are NOT LAKU from my observations of my visit.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Yes said:

Oh ok worth the visit then

Cos initially google up and all pages show gay place leh hmm

Any other place for str8 which compulsory nude?

Taipei isnt far frm here also right

It IS a gay place. Go google in Chinese and read for yourself. 

guys, this topic thread is seen by whole world on google search, same goes for all other topics posted by starters using actual names of places. 

can (1) bw moderator/starter 'rectify' if possible and (2) all future starters of topics on places be very mindful?

the original "establishments that...  " is one very good example to captioned topics of places those of us have another side to 'report'. 

Let's gain the respect deserved, despite the challenges or inclinations those among us still have.

Edited by LFM
more accurate

Mobile-friendly - May 31, 2016 - yunomori-onsen-spa-singapore-opens-kallang-wave-mall. Fans of Japanese culture and hospitality ...
You visited this page on 6/8/16.
Mobile-friendly - May 30, 2016 - singapore onsen. Photo: Yunomori Onsen & Spa Kallang Wave Mall Singapore/ Facebook · 6,168.
Mobile-friendly - Jan 22, 2015 - Anyone been to the one and only onsen? ... The last visit at kallang wave during Jan, didnt see they ...
Mobile-friendly - May 28, 2016 - Located atKallang Wave Mall, Yunomori Onsen & Spa features 11 pools with six variations of baths

Guest Erect

I think for those who can erect inside the spa, just let it be

Its quite normal when u are the first timer being nude in front of evbody and erected, nothing to do with being horny etc

Last time when i have to be nude in front of my masseur or masseuse, i erected and its normal i think

Somemore u have to be grateful that u can still erect, my friend due to doing lots of masturbation, now he is under 30 but having issue with erection and his blood is not flowing normally i guess thats why.. and its depressing for sure.. 

Guest BkkOnsen

I saw most guys at BKK branch don't erect but boy they are so well endowed, maybe something to do with their uninhibited sex culture.

26 minutes ago, Guest Erect said:

I think for those who can erect inside the spa, just let it be

Its quite normal when u are the first timer being nude in front of evbody and erected, nothing to do with being horny etc

Last time when i have to be nude in front of my masseur or masseuse, i erected and its normal i think

Somemore u have to be grateful that u can still erect, my friend due to doing lots of masturbation, now he is under 30 but having issue with erection and his blood is not flowing normally i guess thats why.. and its depressing for sure.. 

For most men under age of 20 in sg, they should have their very first experience of being nude infront of all during army days

I don't rem I was erected infront of my lady masseur or anyone who served me during a massage leh

Guest Catholic nun
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah...the Female Cleaner is on the lookout....even busy hours she is busy walking around

Wouldn't her vajayjay be so engorged and wet all the time when she is working due to all that visual stimulation of naked men 24/7? Kind of gross. This is so not right. Why can't they hire a male cleaner for the men's side?

Guest Locker #111
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The female cleaner Doris is the male towel uncle's wife, alway look for his husbi. This soft spoken towel uncle, Denny is a bottom bi, as told by the onsen user. He loves to help the first timer guys to wear yucata....he will purposely touch your kukujiao, and then he will say, sorry....

You just enjoy being touch by him.....

Guest Locker #111
31 minutes ago, Guest Catholic nun said:

Wouldn't her vajayjay be so engorged and wet all the time when she is working due to all that visual stimulation of naked men 24/7? Kind of gross. This is so not right. Why can't they hire a male cleaner for the men's side?

As told by the towel uncle, Yunomori contract the cleaning services out, got a part time school Indian boy, which is damn fucking lazy. You can see him sit on the bench playing his hp in the men waiting area in the busy afternoon. It is the reason that his wife come in to help him to mop the wet floor. His wife is okay to look at naked guys, she won't feel offended. In Kallang Mall, female cleaners clean men toilet......just treat them invisible while doing your business.

Guest Un un un un-believable
1 minute ago, Guest Locker #111 said:

As told by the towel uncle, Yunomori contract the cleaning services out, got a part time school Indian boy, which is damn fucking lazy. You can see him sit on the bench playing his hp in the men waiting area in the busy afternoon. It is the reason that his wife come in to help him to mop the wet floor. His wife is okay to look at naked guys, she won't feel offended. In Kallang Mall, female cleaners clean men toilet......just treat them invisible while doing your business.

Offended? Is she a virgin living in the victorian era? Your usage of words made you seem unacquainted and unfamiliar with the female sexuality. Stumbled into the twilight zone, brain stuck in 18th century britain or you are the ghost from there? On the contrary, i am sure she is more than happy, ecstatically enthusiastic in fact to be able to do that as her job like she has struck lottery or hit the jackpot.

Guest Friend

For those here who have girl friends and have been to yunomori

Can tell if the ladies section also all naked or they all shy by wearing bra and undwear provided

I am asked by my girl friend who is abit shy thats why

1 hour ago, Guest Friend said:

For those here who have girl friends and have been to yunomori

Can tell if the ladies section also all naked or they all shy by wearing bra and undwear provided

I am asked by my girl friend who is abit shy thats why

Maybe u can post in hwz response should be better

Guest Diam-diam

Don't make too much noise in HWZ else gays will be banned from this onsen once caught by the cleaner auntie. :D

28 minutes ago, Guest Jehovah's said:

Saw a Chinese guy alone just now.short hair

Are those chinese prc u refer to?

its a common sight for chinese fellow always nude in gspa or wherever they are

Do they behave or they always spit here and there ? 

No offense (talking based on experience)

Guest guess
55 minutes ago, studdyboy said:

Lol ~ had some action tonight ~ not bad ~ muscular straight acting guys!

Not getting told off by the auntie? Lol

7 hours ago, bradlee said:

That time I went Korea their changing room so big like 15 time bigger. Got sofa n tv. The counter even sell toiletries cup noodles drinks Since it is in the changing room not resting area, so u can actually buy drinks cup noodle n watch tv naked. So cool. 

Ya realize korean more open everyone completely naked but in japan they will cover with small towel.

in korea some of the places the changing room and the bath area different floors so after u strip in the changing room got to walk up or down the stairs naked.

Guest checks

there's no auntie or sort. Looks like some people are out to sabotage and deter people away from this onsen. 

Went there on wednesday 4-8pm (went for food too), it was ok. Great crowd, definitely executive and above. No dirty uncles inside, probably deterred away by the high price. No hanky panky too, although definitely good bods & good looking people around =)

• G_M locked this topic