Male HQ

Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Guest Newie

Guest tete
1 hour ago, gc0805 said:

go google hardwarezone yunomori spa and read.

the straights are cursing and spilling obscenities at us. after reading this thread, you cant blame them.

Yeah some ppl there said they happened to accidentally read this bw forum cos initially they didnt know that this bw forum is meant for gay

Guest Dada
4 hours ago, Guest Alibajonathan said:

18 appropriate. 40 for water services without food. Is over mark up. Rental can be high. If cheaper, more people can visit. Better

The management is smart. Better keep it ex. Otherwise lots of cheap no money fugly creep gays will treat the place like a low rent sauna. Just look at some public swim pools and gym change rooms will know what I mean.

these are the ugly creeps who cannot afford money boys, hope to get freebies without even passable looks. Ai pi Ai Chi kind.

1 hour ago, Guest Onsen goer said:

I enjoyed and stayed longer than expected (Can't believe I stayed more than 3 hours). Felt really relaxed. Everyone's naked- it won't feel awkward after a while.

The crowd's mixed- I sensed straight, Bi, gay... Even got kids that came with their father. Some of them are quite cute. Tried to avoid eye contact cuz I'm quite shy... It wasn't too crowded though. I (selfishly) hope it stays this way.  I love the toiletries btw- all infused with Thai Jasmine smell, reminiscent of Le Meridien @ Phuket.

$40 after GST sounds ex, but given the quality of the products, bath variety, and service (the staff put on Yukata for me)- I have no complains.

Contemplating on patronising again on Tue when I'm free. See you again Yunomori

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, evolute8 said:

I guess i'll go for a wax first before visiting this spa...

Everyone who visited there are clean shaven down below rite?

No most guys are not shaved. Some are trimmed. The straight guys are v bushy.  It's a personal preference but increasingly most people seem to prefer a bit of pubes (but not like a forest). 

I agree with keeping the price this way. Don't want it to become a crowded pasar malam. Imagine if the baths are choke full of staring creeps the whole time. Will drive away all legit customers. 

Guest Tete
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No most guys are not shaved. Some are trimmed. The straight guys are v bushy.  It's a personal preference but increasingly most people seem to prefer a bit of pubes (but not like a forest). 

I agree with keeping the price this way. Don't want it to become a crowded pasar malam. Imagine if the baths are choke full of staring creeps the whole time. Will drive away all legit customers. 

How u know if someone is str8?

If gay for sure is obvious la i know

Guest Guest
53 minutes ago, Guest Tete said:

How u know if someone is str8?

If gay for sure is obvious la i know

Of course can't tell for sure la lol. Even married guys with kids can be raging bottoms. Just based on the way they act.  And also some of them met up with gfs/ wives in the cafe. 

Guest Guest

Also: most straight guys actually look worse than gay guys after a certain age. Wife's demands, kids, etc. No time for maintaining physical fitness apart from occasional kickabouts with other uncles (if even that). 

Used to like straight guys a lot. Now: I much prefer an emotionally balanced gay man who keeps himself informed & in shape. 

Guest Tete
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Of course can't tell for sure la lol. Even married guys with kids can be raging bottoms. Just based on the way they act.  And also some of them met up with gfs/ wives in the cafe. 

Lol

True

So u tailing them till outside onsen and cafe is it?

Guest Appearances are deceiving

Some gays in straight marriages are actually very well maintained. They can easily pass off as single gays. Guy, be careful. Don't say i never warn you guys orh...

Guest 黑色会
4 minutes ago, Guest Appearances are deceiving said:

Some gays in straight marriages are actually very well maintained. They can easily pass off as single gays. Guy, be careful. Don't say i never warn you guys orh...

Their wives, on the other hand, can look damn ah lian and/or fat like that abusive swine in the news with the henpecked husband. I'm trying to prevent things from turning ugly there in the onsen for you playful guys lol

Guest Tete
20 hours ago, Samuel Lim said:

I enjoyed and stayed longer than expected (Can't believe I stayed more than 3 hours). Felt really relaxed. Everyone's naked- it won't feel awkward after a while.

The crowd's mixed- I sensed straight, Bi, gay... Even got kids that came with their father. Some of them are quite cute. Tried to avoid eye contact cuz I'm quite shy... It wasn't too crowded though. I (selfishly) hope it stays this way.  I love the toiletries btw- all infused with Thai Jasmine smell, reminiscent of Le Meridien @ Phuket.

$40 after GST sounds ex, but given the quality of the products, bath variety, and service (the staff put on Yukata for me)- I have no complains.

Contemplating on patronising again on Tue when I'm free. See you again Yunomori

judging from other blogs abt this spa, Too bad the staff who standby there is an ugly uncle

I rmmbr in bangkok branch, theres a muscular guy which i believe either is local thai or pinoy frm phillipine?

Those toiletries can be brought home one? Whenever im at gspa, i make sure to bring home the toothpaste, shaver and whatever i think i can sneaky put into my bag lol

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Tete said:

Lol

True

So u tailing them till outside onsen and cafe is it?

No lah. I got shelf-reshpect hokay.

Just happened to see them when I got hungry and went out to eat.

Also - please lay off the uncle la. He's putting in the hours working for a living. So what if he's older or not exactly eye candy?

Guest O)rgy
1 hour ago, Guest Albeer said:

Weekday go usually how many people is there? Too crowded very messy

Like mass orgy..lol

Guest Tete
2 hours ago, Guest Henry said:

U very cheapo and cheapskate

No what i want to say here is that someone above mention that its worthed for the entry of $40 cos the toiletries are fancy enough.. which for me i honestly still find it too expensive regardless of the toiletries. Unless they allow u to bring those home

Just my thought..

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Tete said:

No what i want to say here is that someone above mention that its worthed for the entry of $40 cos the toiletries are fancy enough.. which for me i honestly still find it too expensive regardless of the toiletries. Unless they allow u to bring those home

Just my thought..

They are in big bottles like those in real Japanese sento/ onsen. 

Or those you use at home. 

Guest Danny Lee from G spa
11 hours ago, Guest Tete said:

judging from other blogs abt this spa, Too bad the staff who standby there is an ugly uncle

I rmmbr in bangkok branch, theres a muscular guy which i believe either is local thai or pinoy frm phillipine?

Those toiletries can be brought home one? Whenever im at gspa, i make sure to bring home the toothpaste, shaver and whatever i think i can sneaky put into my bag lol

Who is the ugly uncle? Wearing spec one, no teeth or the fat uncle?

Muscular guy won't work as a towel boy, he prefer to work as masseur.

You are a greedy fucking cb gay...toothpaste,shaver,condom,lubricant want to take back home...you made LBGT bad image. If I see you, I will fuck you. Ccb... No wonder Gspa manager told me.....you are a thief. Please stop your bad behaviour.

Guest Loves Onsen

Those who.had been to both Yunomori and Gspa,  can.you give a comparison between them? 

Which is darker?   

Guest Yunnnn

Gspa darker.. 

Yunomori is more family oriented. less ah bengs. Been there a few times. Seen boys to teens to 20's all the way up to at least 50's.. 

Most ppl are 20's to 30's.. in gspa most are above 40.. 

Ytd a father brought 2 sons. one prob less than 10 years old. Another prob sec 1 or so..

Another time I saw 2 teens .. prob poly students or sec 4.. 

Ytd saw a few Japanese young. Prob in 20's.

Guest Loves Onsen

Thank u for sharing...

Wah, the younger ones are so rich now.   Can afford and willing to splurge on the entrance fees.. 

Gspa is darker? 

Do they have more pools as compared to yunomori? 

I'm intending to.spend a day in.either one

Both spas are unisex.   So it's the facilities and price that are.the.determining factors.. 

Heard they provide food and it's nice!! 

Guest guest Locker 64
15 hours ago, Guest Tete said:

some uncle are in fact quite good looking nice bod too. On contrary, some young guys are also "not good looking". I think we could and should learnto respect everyone including the mature and seniors.

We visit Yunomori to relax and de-stress ourselves. Don't need to be "served" by young handsome guys.

For what purposes do you go to the onsen actually. You can go GSpa all you want!

39 minutes ago, Guest guest Locker 64 said:

some uncle are in fact quite good looking nice bod too. On contrary, some young guys are also "not good looking". I think we could and should learnto respect everyone including the mature and seniors.

We visit Yunomori to relax and de-stress ourselves. Don't need to be "served" by young handsome guys.

For what purposes do you go to the onsen actually. You can go GSpa all you want!

I agree: "For what purposes do you go to the onsen actually"

When I travel to jp , no1 is excited about the onsens at all
In sg, our gay communities seemed to be passionately excited, before tht there was a thread on Gspa

now all eyes set on Yunomori

5 hours ago, Guest Loves Onsen said:

Those who.had been to both Yunomori and Gspa,  can.you give a comparison between them? 

Which is darker?   

GSpa Vs Yunomori.

Both are relatively quite dark, relaxing, and ambience is comfortable. The sound of water is stronger in Yunomori- it helps to mask the voice of those who talk too loud.

In terms of pool, GSpa got a hot pool and ice cold pool (approx 4 degrees), wheras Yunomori got Jacuzzi/bubblebath, Silk bath, Onsen water pool, Soda bath, cold pool (18 degrees). Both got suana +Steambath. While suana is comparable, bucket of salt is provided for the steam room in Yunomori for applying to the skin; And the steamroom is much much larger in Yunomori.

Toiletries in Yunomori is better- luxurious thai Jasmine themed vs mainstream soap in GSpa.

In terms of food, GSpa -buffet. Yunomori- purchase at the communal restuarant. No issue with food since I don't go to spa to eat.

Kind of guys- I dun give a fuck. As long as there's no perverts. Nv encountered any except for  a couple of times (In GSpa) some guys asked me for permission to touch me. I guess the $ is a strong deterrent for weirdos. Its a bonus that in Yunomori, everyone's naked.

Smoking area. None in Yunomori, but there's a dedicated one in GSpa at the communal area.

Opening hours- GSpa is 24h. Yunomori closes at 11?

Service standard- both treats me well so far. I guess it voice down to how you treat the service staff. Whether or not u respect them or talk to them nicely.

In my personal opinion, I prefer Yunomori. Overall more therapeutic. I guess it depends what u want. U want free flow of good food- go GSpa. For a good bath, go to Yunomori

Hope it helps.

Xoxo

sam

29 minutes ago, Hafiz syamsul said:

Can see ladies naked too? Im bi.  Hehe

U r pervert, Lol. No, cannot. Unless u chiong into the female wet area. Wear a bra and some makeup, and wear a panties to hide ur dick. Maybe they will let u in.

14 hours ago, Guest Tete said:

Just my thought..

I dun mind buying their toiletries-reminds me of this brand in BKK that I like alot- Panpuri. Its more ex than Loccitane if I remb correctly. One of my all time fav.

siamese-water-uplifting-hand-lotion-panpuri.jpg

Guest cleaner
5 hours ago, Hafiz syamsul said:

Can see ladies naked too? Im bi.  Hehe

Maybe the female cleaner who comes in to clean the onsen? She will probably be clothed and old though but you can show her your lj

8 hours ago, Samuel Lim said:

GSpa Vs Yunomori.

Both are relatively quite dark, relaxing, and ambience is comfortable. The sound of water is stronger in Yunomori- it helps to mask the voice of those who talk too loud.

In terms of pool, GSpa got a hot pool and ice cold pool (approx 4 degrees), wheras Yunomori got Jacuzzi/bubblebath, Silk bath, Onsen water pool, Soda bath, cold pool (18 degrees). Both got suana +Steambath. While suana is comparable, bucket of salt is provided for the steam room in Yunomori for applying to the skin; And the steamroom is much much larger in Yunomori.

Toiletries in Yunomori is better- luxurious thai Jasmine themed vs mainstream soap in GSpa.

In terms of food, GSpa -buffet. Yunomori- purchase at the communal restuarant. No issue with food since I don't go to spa to eat.

Kind of guys- I dun give a fuck. As long as there's no perverts. Nv encountered any except for  a couple of times (In GSpa) some guys asked me for permission to touch me. I guess the $ is a strong deterrent for weirdos. Its a bonus that in Yunomori, everyone's naked.

Smoking area. None in Yunomori, but there's a dedicated one in GSpa at the communal area.

Opening hours- GSpa is 24h. Yunomori closes at 11?

Service standard- both treats me well so far. I guess it voice down to how you treat the service staff. Whether or not u respect them or talk to them nicely.

In my personal opinion, I prefer Yunomori. Overall more therapeutic. I guess it depends what u want. U want free flow of good food- go GSpa. For a good bath, go to Yunomori

Hope it helps.

Xoxo

sam

Thanks for the comparison what about the price how much is Gspa if u just go for bath that comes with free food?

I am also wondering as i never been to Gspa or spa-1 what is the percentage ppl go naked?

do not get me wrong, i felt everyone is naked u felt less awkward like what samuel said, it is only when some naked some not naked then thats where u felt weird or ppl may get it wrong as in when u are naked u are looking for something else, but i just felt more relax more liberal being naked.

Edited by bradlee

On 30 May 2016 at 10:22 PM, Guest GUEST said:

everyone wear shorts in gspa facilities. they are provided and i think u r expected to wear them, cos everyone is wearing them.

I'm fairly regular there and i haven't seen anyone gone naked. showers are partitioned with curtains.

definitely prefer yunomori cos its more authentic.

Guest guest

is the water temperature super hot (like it's supposed to be)? Like in shows showing onsen newbies screaming "it's too hot" when they get into the water.

Guest Reply to Boiboi15

In Taipei, specifically at Huang Ding hot spring (where everybody must be naked), when someone has an erection, he just covers that with his palm and sits down. Sitting down while capping your dick is better than walking around with a boner. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Reply to Boiboi15 said:

In Taipei, specifically at Huang Ding hot spring (where everybody must be naked), when someone has an erection, he just covers that with his palm and sits down. Sitting down while capping your dick is better than walking around with a boner. 

Thank you Guest

Guest Taipei
2 hours ago, Guest Reply to Boiboi15 said:

Hi just wondering if taipei when u go to hotspring is compulsory naked right, when i was in beijing it is compulsory for normal hotspring (not for gay) and i feel free cos i can walk without covering 

The one u mention huangding is only for gay 

Wht abt for normal hotspring for str8 ppl?

Really looking forward to go taipei leh, look for cheap ticket first :)

10 hours ago, bradlee said:

Thanks for the comparison what about the price how much is Gspa if u just go for bath that comes with free food?

I am also wondering as i never been to Gspa or spa-1 what is the percentage ppl go naked?

do not get me wrong, i felt everyone is naked u felt less awkward like what samuel said, it is only when some naked some not naked then thats where u felt weird or ppl may get it wrong as in when u are naked u are looking for something else, but i just felt more relax more liberal being naked.

Spa 1 - quiet place, brightly lighted. Cheap, simple place with quite decent food. It's ok to be nude, seen many times before and most of the time it's quite quiet. Shows Chinese channel in tv at wet area..

gspa - more zen at more $$$. Ok to be nude too. Seen many times. For me most value, I still get my hot bath and it's a nice place anyway

the thing about being nude is just be natural. If you're shifty about it, people will be bound to feel it and it becomes awkward. 

Guest Locker No. 6

Wtf! Last night, I went to onsen, 4 Cb guys wore short pants in the onsen. It was very disgusting, the spec guy with black short dipped and pee in the soda bath when I was just sat beside him. I saw a yellowish around his short, I confronted him in his face...."are you pee in the pool?", he Bo chap and quickly walked off the soda pool to the showering area..... Cb! The other two guys in the soda bath shaked their head and went off to bubble bath.

My mood gone....pack up to go home!

It's disgusting!

I hate ass holes wearing short in the onsen baths. Bathing should be naked! Do you agree?

I gave me feedback to the customers counter. Wtf! She told me....are you sure the guy peed in the pool! Wtf! Look like the management can't control anyone who pee in the bath and encourage people to wear short to onsen baths.

Guest Yikes
9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Avoid this place if you are gay / bi

Female cleaner shouted last evening : 经理有同性念!!!!!

Cleaner is females???

Guest Locker 64
2 hours ago, Guest Locker No. 6 said:

Wtf! Last night, I went to onsen, 4 Cb guys wore short pants in the onsen. It was very disgusting, the spec guy with black short dipped and pee in the soda bath when I was just sat beside him. I saw a yellowish around his short, I confronted him in his face...."are you pee in the pool?", he Bo chap and quickly walked off the soda pool to the showering area..... Cb! The other two guys in the soda bath shaked their head and went off to bubble bath.

My mood gone....pack up to go home!

It's disgusting!

I hate ass holes wearing short in the onsen baths. Bathing should be naked! Do you agree?

I gave me feedback to the customers counter. Wtf! She told me....are you sure the guy peed in the pool! Wtf! Look like the management can't control anyone who pee in the bath and encourage people to wear short to onsen baths.

I think if you encounter any problems or issues with other onsen users, eg. peeing in the baths, try approach the guest service crews immediately. I believe they will nit the problems even issue warnings or blacklist inconsiderate users, if you could point out the offending guy(s). We should not be afraid to do it. Getting to the reception to "complain" upon checkout could be too late to resolve the issues.

As regards the optional black or blue pants provided, we can't really do anything. This is the option the Onsen's Management had given (written in their website & promotional blogs/videos). For me, i will try not to be in the same baths they (wearing pants) are in. I find onsen users wearing pants utterly disgusting, hope not to encounter any of them!

• G_M locked this topic