Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

I went there last week (Walk-In). Maybe because i went there during lunch hour (only 2 masseur in the shop) and only 1 of them do oil massage.

As i need to go back to office after the massage, i told him not to use too much oil. His reply, he will use the towel to help me remove the oil after the massage.

The massage begins with dry pressing on my back and then followed by the oil. By the time the back was done, i was already semi-hard and he asked me to turn over for the front. He used a small towel to cover my eyes as the light in the partition was quite bright. However he did not cover my body with any towel and continue massaging from my lower leg. When his stroke reached the upper thigh, he tense to swap pass my cock and move on. With such continuously teasing, my cock was going from semi-hard to rock hard. After both leg was done, he move on to give me a head/shoulder/neck massage. When this was done, he took away the eye towel and start massaging my stomach (By now my cock has already cooled down). Once again from my stomach, he will swap pass my cock making it hard. Without wasting any more time, i reach out to touch his budge...can feel his cock was damm hard through his track pants and he moved his hand lower and grab my cock shaft and start jerking me. My hand managed to get into his track pants, however his brief waistband was very tight can only feel his cock through his brief.

After a while of continuously stroking...i signalled to him that don't have any feeling of cumming. He stopped and dropped of his track pants and removed his briefs. His cock was quite big considering his body size (small built) and his cock curved upwards.  I played with his low hanging balls & stroke his cock a few times and some teasing around his cock head, suddenly he shivered and released. I was shocked and he keep mumbling..."i don't want to cum...later i still need to work" after wiping away his cum... he continue to hj me and i finally released my load. He used the small towel to wipe away my cum. He kept mumbling "you keep playing cock until i cummed...later how i going to work"...

(???cummed already, cannot work???) :huh:

1 hour ago, xavier98 said:

I went there last week (Walk-In). Maybe because i went there during lunch hour (only 2 masseur in the shop) and only 1 of them do oil massage.

As i need to go back to office after the massage, i told him not to use too much oil. His reply, he will use the towel to help me remove the oil after the massage.

The massage begins with dry pressing on my back and then followed by the oil. By the time the back was done, i was already semi-hard and he asked me to turn over for the front. He used a small towel to cover my eyes as the light in the partition was quite bright. However he did not cover my body with any towel and continue massaging from my lower leg. When his stroke reached the upper thigh, he tense to swap pass my cock and move on. With such continuously teasing, my cock was going from semi-hard to rock hard. After both leg was done, he move on to give me a head/shoulder/neck massage. When this was done, he took away the eye towel and start massaging my stomach (By now my cock has already cooled down). Once again from my stomach, he will swap pass my cock making it hard. Without wasting any more time, i reach out to touch his budge...can feel his cock was damm hard through his track pants and he moved his hand lower and grab my cock shaft and start jerking me. My hand managed to get into his track pants, however his brief waistband was very tight can only feel his cock through his brief.

After a while of continuously stroking...i signalled to him that don't have any feeling of cumming. He stopped and dropped of his track pants and removed his briefs. His cock was quite big considering his body size (small built) and his cock curved upwards.  I played with his low hanging balls & stroke his cock a few times and some teasing around his cock head, suddenly he shivered and released. I was shocked and he keep mumbling..."i don't want to cum...later i still need to work" after wiping away his cum... he continue to hj me and i finally released my load. He used the small towel to wipe away my cum. He kept mumbling "you keep playing cock until i cummed...later how i going to work"...

Who was the masseur?

2 hours ago, xavier98 said:

when I read "After both leg was done, he move on to give me a head"....

I was thinkg wtf, so soon, give u a head??????????????

wow, he let u touch

I don't usu ask for names and I don't professionally touch my masseur during their work

u must tell yourself, if every customers wanna him to cum, wouldn't he b very tired?

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

when I read "After both leg was done, he move on to give me a head"....

I was thinkg wtf, so soon, give u a head??????????????

wow, he let u touch

I don't usu ask for names and I don't professionally touch my masseur during their work

u must tell yourself, if every customers wanna him to cum, wouldn't he b very tired?

Maybe bcos it was a 90mins massage.

Hmm, his budge was brushing against my arm and just reach out to test water...

4 minutes ago, xavier98 said:

Maybe bcos it was a 90mins massage.

Hmm, his budge was brushing against my arm and just reach out to test water...

wow, naughty sia

I usu want it short

don't like lying on bed for too long

On 1/14/2018 at 12:00 AM, Lanjiaopcckia said:

Knn it can only be Eric lah. His lanjiao is the biggest. 

It is singularly strange that Eric can be so popular now when, in fact, he was quite unremarkable during all the years he spent languishing in NF. Ivan, my favourite whipping boy, found him highly detestable, much to my astonishment, considering the fact that they were both weasels-in-arms!

Edited by msgjunkie

9 hours ago, midkemia said:

Whose massage is the best? I guess you won't see the masseur's face much so whether he smiles or not is less important to me as long as no attitude.

I think I would prefer Alfred's. His heavy and firm massage is really si bei gao lat, he still say that's only 50% of his power. Whatever comes after the massage is just bonus, but if one is thinking of heading down to One One, just call in advance to book for Alfred.

On 10/22/2017 at 11:11 AM, Le0_ said:

Went for massage here on Thursday & requested for Hugo (since he was my regular masseur). Did the usual massage + extra but was a bit put off when he mentioned “erm the minimum (tips) is $20” after just giving him $10 tip. 

Anyone of you experienced this before? 

yup... dunno his name...but same exp.

On 2018/1/15 at 10:40 PM, msgjunkie said:

It is singularly strange that Eric can be so popular now when, in fact, he was quite unremarkable during all the years he spent languishing in NF. Ivan, my favourite whipping boy, found him highly detestable, much to my astonishment, considering the fact that they were both weasels-in-arms!

So how’s erics look ?

1 hour ago, Shitson said:

Just did a 90mins body massage and a 30mins foot massage at OneOne. Went there with no expectations whatsoever, just wanted a regular massage since I've been super tired lately.

The guy that was assigned to me was a middle age Chinese man with short hair. I didn't asked for his name and neither did we chat. He had a small pouch attached to his belt. 

The massage skill was quite good I would say, it was on the strong side but it did feel like he was massaging away my aches and pains. His massage was very sensual especially the butt area. He will "accidentally" go very near your groin area. Since I wasn't comfortable being naked, and there were no shorts provided, I wore my boxer briefs. When it comes to the butt area he simply pulled down my briefs exposing my full butt. When it was time to turn around, I had a semi-hard on, obviously from all the teasing. He proceeded to massage the chest area, played with the nipples but not in any obvious way. It all begun when he started massaging the stomach area. He went pretty near my dick, he even pulled down my briefs to the area where it just barely cover my dick, anything above was exposed and he massaged that area. He will massage like he was pushing the blood towards the dick from all around without actually touching  the dick. Iwas having a raging hard on by now, he followed by massaging the thigh and will "accidentally" touch the balls and my hard on. After he was done proper with the massage he went and jerk me off. 

This was my first time, so I was slightly afraid and I didn't know what to do. I am not sure if it's normal, but throughout the entire time I just lay down super still with my eyes shut. I didn't initiate a single thing and even when he was giving me a HJ, I was just lying down still as a log. Like I didn't touch him or open my eyes and looked at him or make any noises. I just allow him to do what he was doing to me. I honestly felt very weird and awkward, maybe it was because its my first time so I kinda just wanted to see how things goes. After he was done and cleaned me up, I got up and tipped him $20. He didn't ask for it, he didn't ask if I wanted a HJ either at the start. He did linger around longer inside so I assume that was my que to tip him. 

Weird part is, he did the body massage first followed by the feet massage after. The body massage was done inside the curtain area and the feet massage was done outside on the sofa. After the body massage was done along with the HJ all I wanted was to go, not that it was bad but you know the feeling you get after you just finish masturbating. Plus I didn't want it to be awkward. But I was extremely awkward. Here I was sitting down staring at him giving me a feet massage for 30mins, when he just jerked me off. I am not sure if anyone else have similar experience but it was awkward as hell. Or is it usually done like that. 

Oh and was it weird of me that all I did was lay still? Like does anyone else does that? But overall the massage was good tho.

You can let go your emotions but keep it low. 

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

You can let go your emotions but keep it low. 

sorry loh, some really cum in loud voice , if  not moan in a higher pitch

I really don't mind some masseurs reporting what was their straight customers' response from the other side

@Shitson

did  u open an account just to give a review
it is fine not to ask for names, I never do so
(unless I need to write a complimentary about a service staff gd service)

I closed my eyes too ,   partially due to tht towel

V likely u r quite looking I supposed esp  u mentioned he didn't ask for it

This part... did he smile at u or just professional did his feet massage?? : "Here I was sitting down staring at him giving me a feet massage for 30mins, when he just jerked me off. I am not sure if anyone else have similar experience but it was awkward as hell.

Maybe the feet area was fully occupied hence they arranged for body first

42 minutes ago, Shitson said:

the only reason was to get feedback if i did anything "wrong" or whats the basic way to react/do. or is there other members as awkward as me, so that i feel more relieved that i ain't the only one. hahahaa

Such a graphic exhibition of lurid details cant have sprung from cluelessness. There are at least two things you have done wrong. First, tipping $20 is a no-no! According to all who perpetuate the myth that the masseur cant wait to get into their pants on account of their big boners or drop-dead looks, you do NOT tip for such a privilege accorded to the masseur. Second, your vivid review, no doubt written to elicit voyeuristic envy, will lead to One One being raided next for vice. Then what will we do for thrills?

@Shitson

tks for clarifying

i thk in all lines, service worker is to expect all sort of bhaviours and customers

eg in a waitering line, once a while customers do tip too, though v rare in sg

so there is really no rt or wrong but just go w the flow then n i was worried are your boxers or boxer briefs stained w the massage oil??

• 2 months later...

Went to one one last week and was suggested to try a new masseur by the name DON. Thou he is  new there, he has the skill and had given me a good massage. Just in case anyone of you may also wan to try massage by this 40+ uncle from China, do advance booking as I understand he is a part timer and not always there all the time.

I recently went to OneOne again after a break for a massage by Hugo. As someone mentioned before, the prices have gone up by $5 for each category.

I think they also changed their oil to something that smells a bit herbal. 

The massage was firm and painful on some areas. I had some aches the day after. I gauge how good the massage is for me based on how I feel the following day. Massage was not bad and had many sensual elements but I did not like the idea that he asked for more tips after I already tipped him. Felt like in Bangkok. With the other masseurs, they would see me off to the door after I have a drink of water, pay my bill and wear my shoes. He did not. 

On 4/12/2018 at 2:37 PM, midkemia said:

I recently went to OneOne again after a break for a massage by Hugo. As someone mentioned before, the prices have gone up by $5 for each category.

I think they also changed their oil to something that smells a bit herbal. 

The massage was firm and painful on some areas. I had some aches the day after. I gauge how good the massage is for me based on how I feel the following day. Massage was not bad and had many sensual elements but I did not like the idea that he asked for more tips after I already tipped him. Felt like in Bangkok. With the other masseurs, they would see me off to the door after I have a drink of water, pay my bill and wear my shoes. He did not. 

Ido tip the masseurs after the massage, but what I don't like with Hugo was he deliberately asked for it. That's why I stopped going to him. I would prefer going to Eric and the others from one one. 

mky

On 4/14/2018 at 3:04 PM, milky6547 said:

Ido tip the masseurs after the massage, but what I don't like with Hugo was he deliberately asked for it. That's why I stopped going to him. I would prefer going to Eric and the others from one one. 

Yes totally agree with you. Whom else is good other than Eric and does not demand a min tip?

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic