Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Pause said:

Is there couple room?

For crying out loud, One One is NOT your regular gay spa like Dsparadise or Waterspa. It is your regular STRAIGHT Chinatown foot/body massage joint, manned by the uncle and auntie massage therapists who run all over chinatown on demand. I venture to say, no worker there is below 40, so dun expect some sort of gay heaven with gorgeous hunks serving you!

Edited by msgjunkie

14 hours ago, greysnow said:

$50 for a hj is over the market price lah. If a simple hj commands $50 then I think most masseurs in sg no need to earn. All flock to neighbouring countries for cheaper massages

By the same argument, at $5 a hj, nobody is going to oblige you with anything in Spore and then you really have to travel all the way to some neighbouring country to get it!

Edited by msgjunkie

3 hours ago, wenchu said:

That eric ownself say liao... Any amount will do..  N i give $5.. He very happy

Ppl trying to be polite, u very happy? Might as well give nothing!

If Eric's former colleagues at NF and Dspa know he is reduced to accepting $5 hj, he will 没脸出来混了!

Edited by msgjunkie

25 minutes ago, msgjunkie said:

Ppl trying to be polite, u very happy? Might as well give nothing!

If Eric's former colleagues at NF and Dspa know he is reduced to accepting $5 hj, he will 没脸出来混了!

If that the case..  Dun tell people..  Coffee $$$ any amount will do... 

Want $50 just say $50 lah..  I wil straight tell him No.. 

55 minutes ago, massage_fan said:

Some even none as it is included as massage service.

One One might survive because it is basically a straight joint not entirely dependent on a stable of nice boys for masseurs but Exquisite will definitely go out of business because no nice boys will want to work there given the wretched returns. As it is, customers are already seeing the same dreary old faces at Exquisite all the time after management foolishly forbids specification of tips. Why did LL thrive for a few decades? Because its stable refreshed every few weeks. Lime is 10 years old and HIS is older than that because they know if you want customers to return, it is NOT free service they are after but NEW boys and to get new boys you must let them earn some money!

Edited by msgjunkie

23 hours ago, adrenaline said:

Someone there openly asked for $30 for a hand job hor... worse is he ask for that after giving you one

See the problem? When they quote the charge before the act, ppl get pissed off. When they quote after the act, ppl feel cheated. When they dun quote, ppl merrily assume it's free or, worse, fantasize the masseur can't wait to get into their pants because they have a big boner!

Edited by msgjunkie

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, barocco80 said:

Havent been there for ages.. Is the skinhead guy still there? Wanted to try Eric last weekend but he was booked until 730pm on a working day... Looks like not bad, while there are others usually available...

Oh yes...that's alfred. He's still there. Good huh? Solid massage

Went for massage here on Thursday & requested for Hugo (since he was my regular masseur). Did the usual massage + extra but was a bit put off when he mentioned “erm the minimum (tips) is $20” after just giving him $10 tip. 

Anyone of you experienced this before? 

21 hours ago, ballisfine said:

Why would you only give a masseur only $10 for the extra though? :(

Because he thinks the masseur cant wait to get into his pants and $10 is alredi too much, considering the fact he is allowing himself to be abused for the masseur's gratification!

For me...i always tip 30 if massage.is good. With or without HE. I nvr ask..but if he gives.extra...then i still tip 30. Basically i am telling - massage gd i will tip - u dun need to do extras to earn it. But if u to give...then do becos u want to not becos of tips. Fyi Eric i give 30 from day 1 regardless of endings altho many a times - endings were v good.

4 minutes ago, Trinity said:

But if u to give...then do becos u want to not becos of tips.

Herein lies the fatal fallacy. Customers think masseurs are horny, that's why they give extra service OR they are irresistible with a big boner and drop-dead looks and masseurs can't wait to get into their pants, SO it is really the customer's prerogative to tip or not. First, all the self-flattering delusion is just that, nobody will provide HE for free. Second, it is NOT a tip we are talking about, but a surcharge for ADDITIONAL service. The reason it is not described as such is that most customers cannot bring themselves to believe they are buying sexual services and it is actually for something quite illicit. Hence, the euphemism 'tip' for a service quietly and implicitly given but its payment is OBLIGATORY because service has been accepted. If you do NOT want the service, DECLINE at once. Do NOT pretend it is gratuitous and accept it without paying!

• 1 month later...

Just try hugo this afternoon..

He didnt mention anything abt money..

He just did the normal massage n later proceed with the HE...

After that he folded the bedsheet n i change.. Again never ask for anything..

After that i just pass him $10 he faster keep..  After service still lead me to toilet n wave goodbye as i wear my slipper..

So it free or it have to tip?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lanjiaopcckia
On 26/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, msgjunkie said:

Herein lies the fatal fallacy. Customers think masseurs are horny, that's why they give extra service OR they are irresistible with a big boner and drop-dead looks and masseurs can't wait to get into their pants, SO it is really the customer's prerogative to tip or not. First, all the self-flattering delusion is just that, nobody will provide HE for free. Second, it is NOT a tip we are talking about, but a surcharge for ADDITIONAL service. The reason it is not described as such is that most customers cannot bring themselves to believe they are buying sexual services and it is actually for something quite illicit. Hence, the euphemism 'tip' for a service quietly and implicitly given but its payment is OBLIGATORY because service has been accepted. If you do NOT want the service, DECLINE at once. Do NOT pretend it is gratuitous and accept it without paying!

Edited by Lanjiaopcckia

2 hours ago, Lanjiaopcckia said:

I think your English is too cheem for most patrons here to understand. But the message is very, very clear and the sentiment is totally on point. Unfortunately, we are talking to Singaporeans - on a general landscape, cheapos. 

Thank you, English not too cheem la, ppl juz pretend pretend only. Also, things can get free why pay!?

Guest johnsonklt
On 07/01/2015 at 4:35 PM, msgjunkie said:

Fans of Ken and Jack (Nature Forest), your favourite masseurs are now running their own traditional massage joint at One One, 22A Smith St. Go show your support but keep your hands to yourself!

do u hv their contact?   

would like to call for appt

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic