Male HQ

Of Love Struggles & Cries Of A Married Gay Man + Cheating Married Men Leading Dual Life (compiled)

Richard

Even since my wife avoid to have sex with me after gave birth, I got hooked up with M&M sex. sincerely speaking I am not a gay, There were at several occasions I acted responsibly to avoid fostering LTR with gay guy who expressed their desire to me and I wish I could do so.

The world is not just back and white, grey is always being oversighted.

My mature uncles are in the same delima.

dont be in denial...if u r not gay, u wont even erect and u wont even have sex w men...maybe u r bi.

if ur wife dont have sex w u, u will go for prositutes or casual girls, not w guys.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even since my wife avoid to have sex with me after gave birth, I got hooked up with M&M sex. sincerely speaking I am not a gay, There were at several occasions I acted responsibly to avoid fostering LTR with gay guy who expressed their desire to me and I wish I could do so.

The world is not just back and white, grey is always being oversighted.

My mature uncles are in the same delima.

U think that it is responsible to "avoid fostering LTR with gay guy who expressed their desire" to you? What do you think gay guys are, some horny bastards just for your occasional confused fun? With guys or with girls, if you are confused, do everyone a favour sort out your thoughts first.

We need more real man within the community to do what a real man should do. We have enough greys already.

Guest Man hood

Strongly agree with your points. Very well said.

I find it hard to sympathize with KR. I mean, getting married and 'playing along' just to produce an heir and appease family? Clearly, he's paying the price for living a lie.

Personally, I couldn't care less what my relations think of my marital status. My obligation is to provide for my parents as they have done for me, and this does not include 'producing an heir'. Neither my parents nor my extended family ought to have a say in who or whether I get married and whether I have children for that matter.

A topic about a married man, but later found out he is gay, always pique my interest. People who read my past postings (although there are not many) will know why.

Men and women, we are all human. Humans make mistakes. Some mistakes are small, of which we can commit and no consequences will result. Some mistakes are grave, for which lives can be affected. But whatever they are, mistakes are mistakes. Unintentional, nor pre-meditated, nor ill-motivated. Most importantly, a mistake is something that is done and cannot be undone. We can only try to live on and accept the consequences, when they come.

KR probably made such a mistake. I do not wish to second-guess his intentions for getting married and having a child. He could have really been, as what some had suggested, taking his wife as just a baby-maker, although I doubt so. He could have yielded to the demands of his family and coaxing from his girlfriend. He could also have had decided to get married, to try to escape his gay-hood, I'm not sure. He made that decision. He has to accept the consequences. And then, he made another decision. Another mistake. For to then come out to the gay world, and even as far as to go gay saunas, despite his being married. It must be another mistake. Again, a mistake that cannot be undone. Again, consequences he had to risk and bear. Of which the consequences he is now bearing. It was not said how KR is bearing it now. The only indication being "haggard". I can only wish he is bearing it positively. That he can hold onto the faith. And that, with strength, faith and, of course, with hard work, his future will not be a mistake.

We all make mistakes. The question is whether we have sufficient strength to bear the consequences. The consequences might be tremendously negatively, seriously impactful and ultimately costly. But there is no running away. We must find the strength to face it and accept it.

For those who know, I am ready to face it and accept it... when it comes.

• 3 months later...

I have a gay friend who is recently very troubled as his family threatens to cut him away from the family unless he gets married. He is the only son in the family with 3 elder sisters ; hence he has the burden to continue the family line. Both his parents are still very traditional. Though he has relationship with a girl before , he is however gay. He is wondering can he succumb to his family demand and yet keep his boyfriend whom he loves very much ?

Anyone has such experience ..ie you maintain your marriage and probably you have children and yet you have a male partner outside your family life and this guy is your true love.

How to manage ?

Guest Harvey MILK

I have a gay friend who is recently very troubled as his family threatens to cut him away from the family unless he gets married. He is the only son in the family with 3 elder sisters ; hence he has the burden to continue the family line. Both his parents are still very traditional. Though he has relationship with a girl before , he is however gay. He is wondering can he succumb to his family demand and yet keep his boyfriend whom he loves very much ?

Anyone has such experience ..ie you maintain your marriage and probably you have children and yet you have a male partner outside your family life and this guy is your true love.

How to manage ?

Very tough u know. I have this friend who is seeing a married for close to 8 yrs. He is like a gay mistress.

He gets very lonely on festive season bcoz his married lover is with wife & children.

I know of gays who are cut off/disowned by their parents bcoz they could not live up to their expectations.

It is very sad that we human is still a long way from learning about true love - which is unconditional.

Your friend is not a tool for procreation. Even if he marries and have children, worst of all, all daugthers.

Parents would not be happpy, too. I also pity his future wife, who is innocent and being dragged into this labyrinth of lies. Their children also not knowing their daddy leads a double life.

If I were your friend, have the courage to leave his family and live on his own. Be true to himself and live the life he wants. It is better to hurt his parents now than other innocent parties. Time will heal.

My father disowned me 15 yrs ago and I ran away from home. I only saw him once in 2004 at M1 Paragon. When I noticed him, I ran away without collecting my handphone. My father is anti-gay and a womanizer and has a mistress. I hated him so much and wished he would die soon. Now, I could not be bothered. Why? For someone whose LIFE IS A LIE is REALLY PITIFUL. That's already HIS RETRIBUTION. At least, I am grateful to LOVE & LIFE and still smiling, every day. :rolleyes:

As much as you friend wants to please his parents, it is not the parents that are going to get married. If his parents are using threat to force a him to get married, what sort of love are they trying to show him? Parents may have already know he is gay, which is why they are using 'cutting him away' to force his hand on marriage.

He can :

1. please his parents and live a unhappy sham life and deceiving his wife and his wife's family.

2. Make his stand and call their bluff. If any parent can disown their son for not marrying, then such parent are really unreasonable.

3. Move out and live the life he wants, with or without the parent's blessing.

If he chooses to embark on a journey of living a sham life by getting married. He needs to consider this:

1. Does being the filial son justifies him to live a sham life with a women he does not love?

2. If he is married, will he be able to have sex with his wife and bear a child?

3. If his wife were to find out (they usually do with mistress) what do you think will be the consequences?

4. How many lives will be hurt if the truth comes out? (wife, in-laws, in-law relatives, his family, his relatives, etc.)

The above are just some choices and considerations you friend can consider. There is no right or wrong answers and whichever choices he makes, he will have to live with and accept the consequences which comes along with it.

Guest Bless the Broken Road

Very tough u know. I have this friend who is seeing a married for close to 8 yrs. He is like a gay mistress.

He gets very lonely on festive season bcoz his married lover is with wife & children.

I know of gays who are cut off/disowned by their parents bcoz they could not live up to their expectations.

It is very sad that we human is still a long way from learning about true love - which is unconditional.

Your friend is not a tool for procreation. Even if he marries and have children, worst of all, all daugthers.

Parents would not be happpy, too. I also pity his future wife, who is innocent and being dragged into this labyrinth of lies. Their children also not knowing their daddy leads a double life.

If I were your friend, have the courage to leave his family and live on his own. Be true to himself and live the life he wants. It is better to hurt his parents now than other innocent parties. Time will heal.

My father disowned me 15 yrs ago and I ran away from home. I only saw him once in 2004 at M1 Paragon. When I noticed him, I ran away without collecting my handphone. My father is anti-gay and a womanizer and has a mistress. I hated him so much and wished he would die soon. Now, I could not be bothered. Why? For someone whose LIFE IS A LIE is REALLY PITIFUL. That's already HIS RETRIBUTION. At least, I am grateful to LOVE & LIFE and still smiling, every day. :rolleyes:

Being GAY is a LONELY word. GAYS always take the road less travelled.

I used to be straight but I choose to be gay because that suits me better.

I am always ALONE but HAPPY because I stay TRUE TO MYSELF and DID NOT HURT ANYONE in the process.

I am LIVING MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO. That's THE GIFT to MYSELF.

Take COURAGE & BE BRAVE......

Guest I wonder

For me, I have the thought of marrying for the purpose of having a kid so as to please my aging mum, who has had a though life. She's given up hope of pressurizing me to get married, but I think it will make her really happy if she can have a grandchild. However, I have a partner for years and not sure how he will take this but I believe he will understand. Anyone who has done it and has not regretted your decision, hope to hear your experience and advice...

Guest I am what I am

Life is so hard as it is, sometimes I wonder if life will be any easier if I am straight.

It depends who u marry? If u marry a nice sweet gal who loves u/family more than herself, a straight will be happy.

If you marry a bitch who is more concern about money and the branded lifestyle and who's on top, a straight will be in hell.

A lot of straight married man confided in me that it's not what they envisioned to be. They are afraid to go to geylang or hhave a mistress. They rather lean on a strange man's shoulder for some temporary relief.

I was told by a couple of psychis that I had a few pastlives in England and India as a married, but unhappy.

I am 50 now and single. It would be nice to have a partner just to do all the little things in life with, even just to lie down next to each other. His warmth is enough, to last another lifetime.

marry a lesbian...

I actually heard similar story. There were this two couples, one being gay and the other lesbian. They wanted kid so much that one from each pair agree to participate in procreation. The funny thing was that, both of them didn't enjoy sex at all; they were just doing like chore and couldn't wait to get over with it. Aside from those uncomfortable moments, it wasn't hard to arrange as people would think it would be, for they were good friends way before then. Anyway, they got what they always wanted few months after.

Guest NotAllFailed

Dear Mamamia ....

Double life actually can work. Not all failed …I got 3 frens with different stories

Failed

Background:

Late 30, success in corporate life, “M” Chinese PR, Married, 1 daughter

The Story:

Disaster, as he married in order to please aging widowed Mom. All go well until he met my fren, and venture to the partnership (like boy found his 1st love), until 1 day his wife found out high hp bill due to long distances called while he were on overseas company trip, and she tracked to telco company as she didn’t get frequent call from him while he was a way. Printed Bill (no idea how telco can give her that – supposed only the subscriber can request print out details?-no idea) and “doom day” 90% long distances calls to only 1 number, not hers, not home (My fren number).

She called and gave trouble to my fren, until my fren have to change his number, moved away to avoid his wife.

Ending of “Failed” what my fren heard, she force for divorce – spill wealth& the flat shares (which she never contributed-But by law she has the right) – custody of their gal, monthly allowances.

Success 1

Mid 40, success in corporate life, local, Married, 1 a boy and 1 a gal.

The Story:

Married as he likes to have children, and he knows “G” can not have it. If “L” still can have sperm donor and gave birth.

Success secret : He never wanna have that kind of “true love” male mistress – as he think all that sort Cinderella story never happened in this “G” world. He prefers have fun with as many as he can, different sensation (He got look, and the perfect shape – so he always managed to get what he desires).

Another trick, never used postpaid phone to communicate, he got 2 numbers, “G” life line prepaid and used to be disposed after certain period, he oso think “sauna” is the best place to get the fun and came clean no track. But sometimes ventured to online, oso other married guy (His favorite, as he said can go long term, but no commitment and both do not demand much as both have own family to care).

Last he told me never saved the number with real name even though it is prepaid number.

Just saved under “Badminton Buddy1” (Btw he is active playing Badminton), etc

Till now his ventures go on, family still go on

Success 2

Mid 30, success in corporate life, expat in Dubai, Pinoy, Married widow, 2 boys

The Story:

Married this widow, as he felt bought 1 get 3. As Dubai is not easy to have those sorts of “g” ventures, temporary happy life as “Great Dad and Husband”

Success secret : His workload make him used to fly here and there, and every time he is on overseas trip, always make a detour with stop over bkk – or always picked Thai airways so connection in Bkk. Land of Smiles – you know how he make himself happy. Ya u r right – Sauna, paying go-go boy even dare to pay 3 within 1 nite, so a sort of Quartet game.

All those men have same common sense = they can perform on bed as a husband

Now depend on your fren, can he?

Another thing = is he ready to have family, no intention to hurt any gal.

Many sharing their story, hope help your fren to make decision

My friend dislikes the woman his family is forcing him to get married with ; he had no choice owing to a ' short-gun' many years back and now he has a little girl with the prospective wife. He was very troubled about it. He said he is pure gay now and I think he will not have sex with the girl when he gets marry ( not that he cant but he would feel uncomfortable doing it ). He siad that he will tell the girl that he is just marrying her for the sake of marrying and he will continue to have his own life ( not referring to a life gay ) but dont share moments like a normal husband and wife would and probably he will go oversea and work. It will be a marriage of pleasing the family and not out of love or a true relationship.

Guest newguy2l

all sorts of people get married for all sorts of reasons

for right reasons also can fail

for wrong reasons may also work

i suppose if this fren is honest enuf to tell the girl the reasons for all this sham marriage

and she agrees and signs on to it

it may work

some wifes are not all that interested in sex actually

companionship and a good family life may be all that she wants actually

it takes 2 to tango but what sort of tango they produce is up to them

all sorts of people get married for all sorts of reasons

for right reasons also can fail

for wrong reasons may also work

i suppose if this fren is honest enuf to tell the girl the reasons for all this sham marriage

and she agrees and signs on to it

it may work

some wifes are not all that interested in sex actually

companionship and a good family life may be all that she wants actually

it takes 2 to tango but what sort of tango they produce is up to them

I can't agree more with you than what you have written in the above passage, many men married for all the wrong reasons and yet they produce happy family and high performing children and status and respect,

The faster people accept this fact the faster we will get to the end point

First thing, are you sure you like people (even your own parent) to control over your life?

For me, NO WAY!!! It's my life, I will live it my way. If you not happy about it, I still move on with or without you. I opened to my parent last year, and since then they keep arranging blind/marriage date for me whenever I go back to my hometown. So, I seldom return, and even if i do return, it will be a short trip. I still live happily here in my own way and live.

Second, can you bear the responsible if you get married? Don't think you marry the girl just to bear your next gen. It's the future of the girl you are going to deal with. So, don't be so selfish. She deserve a better life.

Guest Stevie WONDER

My friend dislikes the woman his family is forcing him to get married with ; he had no choice owing to a ' short-gun' many years back and now he has a little girl with the prospective wife. He was very troubled about it. He said he is pure gay now and I think he will not have sex with the girl when he gets marry ( not that he cant but he would feel uncomfortable doing it ). He siad that he will tell the girl that he is just marrying her for the sake of marrying and he will continue to have his own life ( not referring to a life gay ) but dont share moments like a normal husband and wife would and probably he will go oversea and work. It will be a marriage of pleasing the family and not out of love or a true relationship.

One life ruined,and counting. Hurting another innocent soul unecessary. Life is a beautiful lie. :whistle:

Guest Vitamin C(um)

First thing, are you sure you like people (even your own parent) to control over your life?

For me, NO WAY!!! It's my life, I will live it my way. If you not happy about it, I still move on with or without you. I opened to my parent last year, and since then they keep arranging blind/marriage date for me whenever I go back to my hometown. So, I seldom return, and even if i do return, it will be a short trip. I still live happily here in my own way and live.

Second, can you bear the responsible if you get married? Don't think you marry the girl just to bear your next gen. It's the future of the girl you are going to deal with. So, don't be so selfish. She deserve a better life.

Wish there were more PLUs like you with the 5cs - Clarity, Courage, Confidence, Conscience and Cock :thumb:

Guest NotAllFailed

Alooo Mamamia ...

Your friend case became more interesting and complicated. Can be filmed into 300 episode soap opera ...

Btw if next times u replied in BW forum, please edit and cut parts that u think not necessary - not quoting all.

He had no choice owing to a ' short-gun' many years back and now he has a little girl with the prospective wife. He was very troubled about it.

Mean = he ML with woman and have a gal before? but due to some family drama they did not marry? where is the woman and gal now? poor them. Without knowing his complete story and life I got the sense he is a cruel and coward man (no offense - beg my pardon from him)

Or he is Ur lover? who sell u that story in order to get your attention and hope u love him forever? Beware he might be a tricky man!

My friend dislikes the woman his family is forcing him to get married with ;

If he is not that sort of tricky man which i accused, only pure filial son ... than I agree with others ...

BETTER NOT MARRY ... first though he only being force to marry, now the story go on ... marry to a woman picked by his parent ... walao e what era is it now? How filial son, even not "g", surely wont agree to marry a stranger.

And rewind on what GM said :

Make his stand and call their bluff. If any parent can disown their son for not marrying, then such parent are really unreasonable.

=============================================

How many lives will be hurt if the truth comes out? (wife, in-laws, in-law relatives, his family, his relatives, etc.)

Not only those mentioned above hurt, if ur fren have a male mistress ... add 1 more person get hurt.

So either he reject marrying by giving excuse :

1. ONLY going to marry the girl he love, or can be more extreme mentioned his hurt/love was only for THAT girl who is his daughter's mom. NO OTHERS. Believe this will be effective way to protect himself from marriage push. As his mom wont agree, than never marry loh ..... Less hurting anyone ... and can keep his big secret ........
  2. Other way as GM said CAME OUT CLEAN directly to his mom, I ONLY LOVE Man ... only his Mom and parent get hurt (for temporary period), believe all parent can accept their son as who he is

I think he will not have sex with the girl when he gets marry ( not that he cant but he would feel uncomfortable doing it ). He said that he will tell the girl that he is just marrying her for the sake of marrying and he will continue to have his own life ( not referring to a life gay )

Marrying a strange ... picked by Mom, it is a big mistake ... tell the girl he is marrying her cause Mom's told him to do so? (more worse) ...... he create a time bomb in his own life ....

If worse came worse ... she demanded divorce ... all more loose face, and he will be the BIGGEST LOOSER ...

He has to split his wealth in order to divorce her ... dont forget the "FAILED" case, his wife find out his mistress contact from telco company. Dont u think the woman he married might capable to do so? even worse make a big hu ha and make whole city state know? Than he is FINISH ....

I will love to know all the married gay and their wife, and I can make them both happy. I am a married bi

tom88s Why dont u share more about how u maintain double life? May be can help Mamamia's fren to make his decision

tom88s Why dont u share more about how u maintain double life? May be can help Mamamia's fren to make his decision

to me, i am a married bi btm guy, I love pussy, and my ass love cock, and we are open marriage,for gay marriage, best is try to convert yr wife to open marriage, and she will still enjoy her sex life and u too, if u hv a problem to do so, let me know.

Guest NotAllFailed

to me, i am a married bi btm guy, I love pussy, and my ass love cock, and we are open marriage,for gay marriage, best is try to convert yr wife to open marriage, and she will still enjoy her sex life and u too, if u hv a problem to do so, let me know.

More interesting .... what u mean by open marriage? You mean your wife know u r "g" or she is "L" who is bi?

That made both of u kind of AC-DC couple who marry each other for the sake of filial purposes.

How to find such gal here? And how is your way to convert ... (sound so extreme le "convert")

Any ym or msn can contact u?

no wonder...ur stupid dad womanizer way has reaped bad karma by having a gay son like you.

Wow, both of you are meant for each other! Very mean, very hurting words, bitter, unforgiving. Both of you deserve each other hor.

Aiyoh, this very common in BW Forum. All types of people with all sorts of reply.

Some very kind, patient and non-judgemental. Others, bitchy and hurtful.

Anyway , LOVE THEM ALL.

Peace.

Note: What you reply is more about who you are - your upbringing, educational background, life experiences and interesting, your actual appearance.

Once upon a time, there was a 20year old boy and a 26year old man.

They were both gay, and the they loved each other very much.

The boy love this older guy so much that he was prepared to do anything for him

He would even sacriface his life for this guy.

They were together for 2 or years. The older guy ran his own business and the boy in between his spare time, between schooling, helped to do the errands. It took so much of his time that he failed his exams.

But the boy was still happy, he did't care about school

In the 2 years course, the older guy , being the only son of a very traditional wealthy man, often told this boy his fear.

His father demanded him to get married and get bear a grandson, otherwise, he , not only will be disowned but will not have any share of the family assets of 3 million and 4 houses etc

The boy thought his boyfriend might be joking, but was uneasy. In his innocent little heart, he only knew if he had enough faith and love, they will be together forever.

For 2 years, The older guy rented a small flat which he hid his love affair with his boy away from his family.

Then one day he told the boy his family and him were going to China for a 3weeks holiday.

He told the boy he doesn't need to come back to the house as there were no plants and further more the boy's residence was very far from where they stayed.

So the boy, believing him, waited for him to return.

3 weeks turned into a month and more. He waited and waited but there were no calls or mails.

He didn't knew where his boyfriend stayed, for he never told him

When he called the house, someone picked up the phone instead, but the boy hang up

So he went to the house but it was occupied by a man and woman. They told the boy they rented and had stayed in this flat for 2weeks. He was very shocked.

Shortly, he received a mailed parcel. It contained all his clothes and belongings he left in the flat. There was an envelope in it, with a piece of paper written -" I am truly sorry for what I have done to you. Please forgive me -"

The boy broke down and cried.

For the next two years he lived with this pain, something which ended with no answer.

He indulged in sports to past his time.

He smoked drank

He indulged in sex frequently. He knew other guys were using him because they liked his looks.

He was using them for sex just to get that pain away, but it didn't

The pain actually turned into a deep hatred, which he vowed he would kill him one day

12 years later, the boy grew up and he was hanging with his 4 friends outside a straight pub, sitting round a table.

One of his friends said he spotted his boss with his family.

There was a late 30s man with his wife and he was carrying a 5year old kid.

The friend introduced his boss to his other friends

Suddenly the boy realized who the boss was but he kept silence

Inside he felt uneasy. There were so much feelings churning inside

The boss kept looking at the boy when they all sat down the whole time.

He didn't know who he actually was but he was attracted to him. and kept commenting on his looks and body etc ,but the boy kept very quiet.

Because most of them were in the smiliar business, they decided to exchange numbers

The boss had a pen he didn't have a paper.

When the boy handed him a paper he took out from his wallet to write, he had a shock reading what was written on it.

He then knew who he was, after 12 years of absence.

He suddenly broked into a cold sweat, and wrote something back

He returned the paper to the boy, but the boy could sense his fear and he dare not look at him anymore.

Very shortly, because he was so uneasy, he excused himself saying that his family have to leave for another urgent appointment: his wife looked stunned and puzzled.

On the way home, the boy took out to see what was written on the paper

It wrote - "I am living in my regrets. So happy to see you again."

He looked at at the starry night and the stars were so bright that night, for tomorrow the weather will be sunny and bright.

Then he threw the paper away into a waste bin, then walked away, smiling to himself.

- a true story -

Edited by TheVistors

Glad to know the boy found closure after 12 years of agony. Many didnt have that luck.

To me the best revenge is to be better than the other person. Even though you may not know where he is or how he is doing, but by living you life to the fullest is the strongest evidence that you have survived.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Very touching story ... happy to read the reaction of the younger man :clap: ... brave, sensitive, understandable, deeply in love to his (ex-)love, ... :thumb:

I don't know but always think of one day I will be in "similar" situation :( then how I will react :(

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

A very touching story. It reminds me of a guy that I Iove so much but he hurt me so bad that I broke down in tears in my office. I get very sick for 3 weeks. When I recovered, I realised that everything has changed. I am still miss him and see him almost every week at gym. However, we got to move on! I'm great with the memories with him inside The bottom of my heart. He always the best I ever had but I don't want him back.

A very touching story. It reminds me of a guy that I Iove so much but he hurt me so bad that I broke down in tears in my office. I get very sick for 3 weeks. When I recovered, I realised that everything has changed. I am still miss him and see him almost every week at gym. However, we got to move on! I'm great with the memories with him inside The bottom of my heart. He always the best I ever had but I don't want him back.

Today, I read in someone's blog :

"I don't remember how many times I cried. But the last time I just cried of the perfume which reminds me of old days. I cried not because of the feeling of missing but just suddenly recognised that I don't want to forget ..."

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Glad to know the boy found closure after 12 years of agony. Many didnt have that luck.

To me the best revenge is to be better than the other person. Even though you may not know where he is or how he is doing, but by living you life to the fullest is the strongest evidence that you have survived.

Looking back at memories and love,

Let me leave you with two songs from the movie Malena

For those who still live in a past longing for someone I give this :

For those who finally have a closure, I give you this :

Happy New Year

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest voxierock

My older brother used to be gay, but somehow turned straight and now he's got a wife and 3 children, 2 sons, 1 daughter.

How he turned straight, I'm not sure, but he's 100% straight now.

I'm still gay, but my parents didn't mind.

I think I'd watched a drama, which the gay guy married a lesbian woman just for the sake of fulfilling their parents' wishes.

But they go around sleeping with their sex partners and only comes back together for dinner with their parents.

Forgot what's the title of the show alr.

Guest unmarried

I think I'd watched a drama, which the gay guy married a lesbian woman just for the sake of fulfilling their parents' wishes.

But they go around sleeping with their sex partners and only comes back together for dinner with their parents.

Forgot what's the title of the show alr.

dick and jacintha... bush-in-the-garden

Guest Storyteller

I'm seeing a married guy now. He's married for over 5 years, with a daughter. Very devoted hubby and so on.

We see each other at least once a week. Sometimes have quickie. We are exercise partners too. As well as very compatible friends.

Everything aside, I think to be with a married one, you need to be very understanding and willing to give in. As in, if he has to attend to his wife or children, please don't grouch. If he suddenly can't meet, please don't sulk. Always remember his family must come first. You have to contribute to that too.

Guest scientific proof

Ever had the feeling gay man tends to produce sons and hypers he man straights tend to produce more daughters,

The sex of progeny of a man and women are decided by the sex chromsomes of the men, women have XX chromosomes only and men have XY chromosomes, the y chromosomes in the men deterimes the male sex of the child and X from the man and x from the women determies female child.

In very rare cases do these norms varies like false X from females or false y for males.

Does anyone observe that bisexual married men tend to have more sons and he man straight types tend to produce daughters after daughters after daughters

Guest Say YES

Ever had the feeling gay man tends to produce sons and hypers he man straights tend to produce more daughters,

The sex of progeny of a man and women are decided by the sex chromsomes of the men, women have XX chromosomes only and men have XY chromosomes, the y chromosomes in the men deterimes the male sex of the child and X from the man and x from the women determies female child.

In very rare cases do these norms varies like false X from females or false y for males.

Does anyone observe that bisexual married men tend to have more sons and he man straight types tend to produce daughters after daughters after daughters

Yes, my straight brothers all got daughters, 4 daughters. My parents not happy, the sister-i-law very sway.

My gay married frind got boys.

They said when both couples are under a lot of stress, they produce more daughters.

Newly married young couples (in their early 20s) got more sons.

Interesting! :rolleyes: So can I assume that if a married man has more sons, there is a tendency that he could have some interest in guys as well? :blink:

i can only love women, not too sure why. cant love men. but love bottom sex; that's more intense than anything. so net net, i have only top women and bottom men.

• G_M changed the title to Of Love Struggles & Cries Of A Married Gay Man + Cheating Married Men Leading Dual Life (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.