Male HQ

Of Love Struggles & Cries Of A Married Gay Man + Cheating Married Men Leading Dual Life (compiled)

Richard

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have strong urge for guys , why do u married in the first place ? do u regret ? can you make love with your wife ? how u reject her if you don't want to hv sex with her ?

Hi dadi

I thought when I'm married, I will changed. I don't know whether I regretted. Now, I'm confused too. I usually will check that she's asleep first before I go into the room. We seldom have sex. Very seldom... Haiz! I mast very often.

This is my first time here, glad to able to speak out here and share. Never shared with anyone before.

Hi dadi

I thought when I'm married, I will changed. I don't know whether I regretted. Now, I'm confused too. I usually will check that she's asleep first before I go into the room. We seldom have sex. Very seldom... Haiz! I mast very often.

This is my first time here, glad to able to speak out here and share. Never shared with anyone before.

Hi Sporty

do u hv kids? if u were to start all over again , would u married your wife ?

Guest Sporty

Hi Sporty

do u hv kids? if u were to start all over again , would u married your wife ?

Hi dadi

I hv a son in sec sch. I hv not meet any guys to hv a relationship or anything before, so if you ask me whether I will marry my wife if I got to start all over again, I do not know the answer. When I feel lonely, there is always the urge to have a guy.

Sorry guys, am I off topic!

Hi dadi

I hv a son in sec sch. I hv not meet any guys to hv a relationship or anything before, so if you ask me whether I will marry my wife if I got to start all over again, I do not know the answer. When I feel lonely, there is always the urge to have a guy.

Sorry guys, am I off topic!

Do u love your wife ? or what kind of feeling u hv towards her - since your urge if always for guys ?

do u feel that u hv wasted your life for not being able to truly in love with the person u desire ?

Hi dadi

Hi sporty,

Dun worry. Feel free to share ur mind here. If possible, feel free to make some friends too who can understand you. If you are able to find a good buddy who dun mind that you are married, it will be better. Frankly, marriage after a period of time has become a sense of committment more than love. If u dun mind, we can be friends.

Guest Sporty

Do u love your wife ? or what kind of feeling u hv towards her - since your urge if always for guys ?

do u feel that u hv wasted your life for not being able to truly in love with the person u desire ?

Hi dadi

Off course I love her. But sexually I cannot I'm not attracted to women even how sexy they dressed.

But if I look at a man of my preference, I am sexually attracted to him a lot. But I am to be involves and I dun know why. That why I feel lonely always, I think

Guest Sporty

Hi sporty,

Dun worry. Feel free to share ur mind here. If possible, feel free to make some friends too who can understand you. If you are able to find a good buddy who dun mind that you are married, it will be better. Frankly, marriage after a period of time has become a sense of committment more than love. If u dun mind, we can be friends.

Hi tyan

Thanks for ur encouragement! It will be nice to be your friend.

I have a boyfried who is married with 2 kids, we started relationship few months ago.

We used to meet quite often, but recently I find he has no time for me. I trying to be an understanding person as I know he has to spend a lot of time with his family. But I really miss him and want to see him. I know I have to be patient, when I called him, most of the time he never pick up, I have to wait for hours for his sms reply. Sigh, I feeling a bit lost in this relationship now..

Can anyone give some suggestions or adivice?

Would like to make friends here, especially married man and guys having relationship with married man, maybe we can share our thoughts.

Can contact me @ lester8686@hotmail.com

Problem Solving 101

1. Analyse problem

2. Discover problem

3. Remove problem

4. Problem resolved? If not repeat 1 - 3.

5. Problem resolved

Problem Solving 101

1. Analyse problem - Bf is Married. No time for you.

2. Discover problem - Time is used to spend with family and not you.

3. Remove problem - Break off with bf? Speak with bf for more time?

4. Problem resolved? If not repeat 1 - 3.

5. Problem resolved

I have a boyfried who is married with 2 kids, we started relationship few months ago.

We used to meet quite often, but recently I find he has no time for me. I trying to be an understanding person as I know he has to spend a lot of time with his family. But I really miss him and want to see him. I know I have to be patient, when I called him, most of the time he never pick up, I have to wait for hours for his sms reply. Sigh, I feeling a bit lost in this relationship now..

^-- Made Mistake / Start of Problem

Would like to make friends here, especially married man

^-- Never Learn from Earlier Mistake. Continue to make same mistake again.

How do you help someone who never learn from his mistake and continue to make the same mistake again?

There are many single man out there, why pick a married man ?

Would like to make friends here, especially married man and guys having relationship with married man, maybe we can share our thoughts.

Can contact me @ lester8686@hotmail.com

Guest Sporty

Hi tyan

How to get contact with you?

Hi sporty,

Guest Once Married

First

KNOW YOUR FEARS

- fear of getting disease

- fear of being with gayish guys and be seen by colleagues

- fear of getting out of closet and can't resist temptation

- fear of being discoverd by family

KNOW WHAT YOU DONT WANT

- dont want to harm your family

- dont want to be disturbed by persistent guys

- dont want anal and oral, risky acts

KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

- just want to have simple fun

- just want to have hangout buddies to share thoughts with and have simple fun as well

DONT BE SCARE OF SAYING NO

Snowball is correct, once you are out, you will slowly open up to more and more risky behaviours unless you are able to exercise self control. TAKE NOTE. ORAL AND ANAL IS NOT SAFE.

Guest Once Married

Snowball and Bimarriedtamchn are right. As a married man, what snowball said is true.

For those who wants to get married, please think carefully. It is a lifetime comittment and you have to say good bye to gay life too. If your desire for MSM is strong, you can be lonely. Going to the chat or any gay website will make you hornier and felt more left out. You are tempted to go for it but then your situation doesnt permit.

Once you are married, you have choosen the path to leave the gay side of your life and once the children arrive, your path is sealed.

If your wife found out that you have an affair with a woman, she and the children will get hurt. If they found out that you have fun with men, they will not only be hurt but shamed. And for you, it must be unbearable and painful.

A piece of advise for married men, do be careful of your computer, they can tell tales. Now-a-days, children are very computer savy. Invest in a good hardware that can clear all your history.

Guest Once Married

Snowball and Bimarriedtamchn are right. As a married man, what snowball said is true.

For those who wants to get married, please think carefully. It is a lifetime comittment and you have to say good bye to gay life too. If your desire for MSM is strong, you can be lonely. Going to the chat or any gay website will make you hornier and felt more left out. You are tempted to go for it but then your situation doesnt permit.

Once you are married, you have choosen the path to leave the gay side of your life and once the children arrive, your path is sealed.

If your wife found out that you have an affair with a woman, she and the children will get hurt. If they found out that you have fun with men, they will not only be hurt but shamed. And for you, it must be unbearable and painful.

A piece of advise for married men, do be careful of your computer, they can tell tales. Now-a-days, children are very computer savy. Invest in a good hardware that can clear all your history.

Guest Ironrod

...opps...i mean software......and opps.....accidentally duplicated my replies, I am new here...sorry

Heheh once married you forget to say woman and family can suck away all your hard earn money and can leave you very poor for long time if you choose the divorce path.

Guest once married

See lah no matter how dangerous, if gay sure must touch another man. Pretend and hiding is no use. Gay is too powerful feeling.

Photos of me having sex with a guy was sent to my ex-wife, due to that, my ex-wife and me divorced abt 10yrs ago.

We knew each other for only 3mths, that stupid guy claimed he loves me, wanted me to stay with him and secretly did those foolish things, he had distroyed me, I lost my marriage, my new flat, my career...my life had gone crazy and I couldnt pick myself up after 3yrs.)

Guys, becareful who you with.

Photos of me having sex with a guy was sent to my ex-wife, due to that, my ex-wife and me divorced abt 10yrs ago.

We knew each other for only 3mths, that stupid guy claimed he loves me, wanted me to stay with him and secretly did those foolish things, he had distroyed me, I lost my marriage, my new flat, my career...my life had gone crazy and I couldnt pick myself up after 3yrs.)

omg. must have been devastating for you. hope you have picked yourself up now.

Guest once married

omg. must have been devastating for you. hope you have picked yourself up now.

Yup,already 10yrs, no more into marriage. Gays are human, some just like woman, when relationship goes wrong, things can get very sour.

Im once bitten, twice shy. Yes but also agree not all are like that.

thanks for the warning to everyone. just to point out a few things in this case, it could be similar to "once married" encounter:

1) It is not a recent thing that Tan was promoted to "Personal Aide", why only appear now with all the allegations?

2) He use to be travelling a lot with Ong but recently has stopped. Has this got to do with the allegations?

3) Tan has a heart for the school he is teaching in? Why would he want to speak "3 times to the press in a space of 2 days"? If i were him and concern about the school and students, I would go to the board and keep it quiet from there on. Why make it into a "national crisis"? What is he after?

4) Single man, at his age?

Is this a case of spurned lover turned sour? Or is Tan that righteous, upright and innocent (*DOUBT)?

I engage myself in gym and swim so much to occupy myself everyday. I build up a nice fit body. My wife can't appreciate my fit body. She always say that a man must build his brain not the body and it's useless too be hunky.

Does this contribute to my loneliness and struggle for men deeper after my marriage?

I engage myself in gym and swim so much to occupy myself everyday. I build up a nice fit body. My wife can't appreciate my fit body. She always say that a man must build his brain not the body and it's useless too be hunky.

Does this contribute to my loneliness and struggle for men deeper after my marriage?

Yeah, Women after marriage especially after delivered a few children - on focus only on building their brain and exercising their mouth i.e. they getting calculative and naggy. They grow fat and fatter. Is your wife the same case?

I'm married and I can vouch this is not true in general and probably not true in most cases.

Yeah, Women after marriage especially after delivered a few children - on focus only on building their brain and exercising their mouth i.e. they getting calculative and naggy. They grow fat and fatter. Is your wife the same case?

There are some latent problems in your relationship but not necessary the brain/body. Try to find out more by asking questions like why you say that ? can you give me some life examples.. like who... and so on. Try to open up a communication channel and see if it helps.

lol... my wife is still very slim and pretty but I think she is very career minded and earning power is much stronger than myself. But she knows that these are my hobbies before our marriage.

Sometimes she is very impatient with me when I try to talk to her on some issues. I think guys are more patient and understanding.

Guest amkhunky

This morning after gym at AMK Hub, I went to the Fairprice Xtra to top up my grocery. I saw one hunky married man along one of the rack aisles. He was hold a basket on his right muscular arm with the other holding a boy (3 y.o.). He showed a light smile when our eyes met and I smiled back back politely. His wife was walking in front browsing at the products on the racks.

Be frank, he is my type - chiseled jaw, fair, cleancut, well-built with a dark plastic framed spec. On the other hand, the wife is like a Leader taking command but body-wise, she is plump.

We met again in the fresh food section and this time, he gave mine a wink and smile. I flushed, smiled back and quickly walked away as his wife was just standing next to him. I always give married man a "miss" as I believe I should not touch them even they showed interest in me.

I was queueing to pay while I realize that he was alone in the queue two counters away. Our eyes met again and he walked over to join the queue behind me. My heart was beating like a teenage girl during her first date. Suddenly, I felt something warm touching my butt -- I believed its his hand. I turned back and he gave me the "you-wanna-play?" look. Seeing his wife and kid were just outside the supermarket waiting for him, I had no mood, payed up and left the place.

How could he so daring to cruise in a supermarket even his family is with him? He seems experienced in doing so as he showed no fear or whatever. Only if he's not married, I will obviously reciprocate .... too bad. :rolleyes:

Extrene case.

This morning after gym at AMK Hub, I went to the Fairprice Xtra to top up my grocery. I saw one hunky married man along one of the rack aisles. He was hold a basket on his right muscular arm with the other holding a boy (3 y.o.). He showed a light smile when our eyes met and I smiled back back politely. His wife was walking in front browsing at the products on the racks.

Be frank, he is my type - chiseled jaw, fair, cleancut, well-built with a dark plastic framed spec. On the other hand, the wife is like a Leader taking command but body-wise, she is plump.

We met again in the fresh food section and this time, he gave mine a wink and smile. I flushed, smiled back and quickly walked away as his wife was just standing next to him. I always give married man a "miss" as I believe I should not touch them even they showed interest in me.

I was queueing to pay while I realize that he was alone in the queue two counters away. Our eyes met again and he walked over to join the queue behind me. My heart was beating like a teenage girl during her first date. Suddenly, I felt something warm touching my butt -- I believed its his hand. I turned back and he gave me the "you-wanna-play?" look. Seeing his wife and kid were just outside the supermarket waiting for him, I had no mood, payed up and left the place.

How could he so daring to cruise in a supermarket even his family is with him? He seems experienced in doing so as he showed no fear or whatever. Only if he's not married, I will obviously reciprocate .... too bad. :rolleyes:

You made a good decision in not encouraging the situation. I think getting involved with married men is too complicated - there are too many parties that can be hurt, you, him, his child, his wife. If the situation develops, chances are he will not leave his wife and child for you - that happens only in movies and even if he does leave his wife and child for you, they will always be a part of his life and therefore a part of your life. Do you really need all those complications in your life? Especially when there are single men out there who might be waiting to cross their path with yours? :)

Guest oncegayalwaysgay

you deserve it, i did the same thing to another married who i see for 3 months and can say i love u even

fxxk me raw a few times even and one day with no indication of ending fxxk me raw and disappeared from my life

i was totally heart broken

i totally seek revenge

i went to search for his flat and waited at his car, put all our photos n facts on it and his wife saw

call his nos when i know its his family day together every weekend until he got to change his nos

i went to his church to look for him and told his wife who i m

i went to his work place area where he always eat, i pour coffee over his clothes in front of his colleagues and told them this is the fxxking idiot who is a fxxking gay and yet so irresponsible and walk off

now i m happy, he is just like u , lost everything!

guys, becareful who ppl like such ppl who toil your feeling!

When I was young and married, I had no time to be lonely. My days were filled with work, family and children. After they have grown up, I am lonely but I try to keep myself busy with sports and social activities. But even then, I can be lonely. When I get lonely, I get into the gay sites like this one, and seeing all those hunky and nude pictures makes me more lonely. I think it is because I long for their company but I know I cannot.

Edited by Greygolfer

pervert revengeful guy.......u will yr retribution.

its alright to be gay but live with dignity..

it's easy to give comments like that when u are not involved.

some people fall in and out of love like a switch, can on and off instantly.

i was in my late 40s when I met this guy in his early 30s

he was so crazy over me, I dunno why. I think he must really be out of his mind.

start asking me out and bringing me to high end restaurants and keep buying me branded goods. Having fun is not at hotel81 but in those 5 stars hotel.

I even got a very beautiful diamond stud, he bought a pair, one for each of us.

one thing is, he is a chub, 100kg type, and totally bald. but still look cute.

Not really my type but I reckon if at my age, someone lavishing some much love and attention on me, I might as well enjoy it while it lasted.

Sex with him is more one way, he give, I take. all the time, he was the one servicing me and he seems to be enjoying it.

He even talk about future plans like having a flat where we can stay together. he even gave me a 5 digit cheque to start my own business, - sounds good right?

then suddenly, everything seems to change. He says he is busy with his work. need time to concentrate so cannot see me so often. ask for my understanding.

from days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months. Now, its three years liao.

I dun understand why people just have no courage to just tell the truth and be friends.

For him, he just make excuses and delay hopeful i just disappear. for others like the above example, they just disappear without any trace - or maybe that's what they think.

Though I am matured enough to know the situation and was never really "in it", I still missed him and all the love and attention that I used to have. it was real good - while it lasted.

but others who are in my shoe might not be able to handle it and might even end up suicidal.

back to the thread, if u really experience this first hand, u must be one real hell of a buddha to be able to handle such things with dignity.

empathised with yr encounter....but u handle it well, i hope though i shd agree that not many pple can ract in the same manner.

yup, to be frank, is an essential trust and understanding a couple should have. still can part as friends though.

anyway...wish u all the best and move on with yr life....and i am sure u would. kudos!

Guest onceagayalwaysgay

ppl who are not in my shoes will never know the hurt i went through!

everything so sweet by him and suddenly he is disappeared without a word, no replies from sms, no pick up my calls

ppl will always judge from tv series, that the mistress is always the bad one, its the foxy devil, they will condamn the mistress, she deserve it!

now i was once the mistress i do not think this way anymore, u think i want to be the mistress? u think i want all these to happen to me? you think i can predict?

ppl will always say u jolly well know he is married yet u still go with him? you deserve it!

i wish emotions is something that can be explain n controlled well. He was so sweet and nice to me that i just fell

logger heads into it...........

who would have thought a fellow christian will do this to another fellow christian again.......

yes i was revengeful, i was all out to be!

i m not sure if i m the first or the how many victims in his life

but i told myself i m going to be so revengeful that he will forever regret ever doing such a thing to another gay fellow and knowing me!

i want him to loose and get as much hurt as possible of how i feel!

i want him never to do this to another fellow gay again

that was years ago and i m very happy now, i don't care wat ppl say, i know i did the right thing to teach this guy a lesson from toying us gays!

i did see him on the streets some time back, well he is now out of shape, and thinning hair, face looks haggard, totally not my type anymore, no more feelings!

and i m happily attached!

When I was young and married, I had no time to be lonely. My days were filled with work, family and children. After they have grown up, I am lonely but I try to keep myself busy with sports and social activities. But even then, I can be lonely. When I get lonely, I get into the gay sites like this one, and seeing all those hunky and nude pictures makes me more lonely. I think it is because I long for their company but I know I cannot.

Hi, same with me. When I'm lonely usually alone, I'll go into any gay web sites thinking it will fill my loneliness!

who would have thought a fellow christian will do this to another fellow christian again.......

U feel better after that?

Frankly, for those in yr shoe that that moment, it need to be a real saint or someone with very high level of cultivation to think rationally.

Lucky never end up "hai ren hai ji".

Afterall, he is not the real one. if not for him, you won't have the chance to meet yr current one right?

Let's move on baby!!!

everything so sweet by him and suddenly he is disappeared without a word, no replies from sms, no pick up my calls

ppl will always judge from tv series, that the mistress is always the bad one, its the foxy devil, they will condamn the mistress, she deserve it!

now i was once the mistress i do not think this way anymore, u think i want to be the mistress? u think i want all these to happen to me? you think i can predict?

ppl will always say u jolly well know he is married yet u still go with him? you deserve it!

i wish emotions is something that can be explain n controlled well. He was so sweet and nice to me that i just fell

logger heads into it...........

i m not sure if i m the first or the how many victims in his life

but i told myself i m going to be so revengeful that he will forever regret ever doing such a thing to another gay fellow and knowing me!

i want him to loose and get as much hurt as possible of how i feel!

i want him never to do this to another fellow gay again

that was years ago and i m very happy now, i don't care wat ppl say, i know i did the right thing to teach this guy a lesson from toying us gays!

i did see him on the streets some time back, well he is now out of shape, and thinning hair, face looks haggard, totally not my type anymore, no more feelings!

and i m happily attached!

don't say it too early that YOU are happily attaching ... you are so fxxking evil as to destroy a third party (family) which has nothing to do with you ... believe you'll get your retribution soon and hope that you will be lonely and sick for the rest of your life bastard. As a gay guy i dispise you. You are such a disgrace to this circle.

What a waste! You should have makan him or vice versa...

Guest Simple Man

I am very sad to read your post.

Firstly a "Christian" would not do such evil things that you have done.

Secondly, a christian who has read and study enough of the bible and who has practised what the bible thaught us would have refrained from hate because this is not what GOD wants us to do.

Thirdly, a christian would not claim that he is a christian when he knows what he is doing will disgrace the name of our LORD.

We are gay, so be it BUT please live your life with dignity like what other brothers here had mentioned. Don't engaged into something so evil, this is against mankind even if you are not a religious person.

it's easy to give comments like that when u are not involved.

some people fall in and out of love like a switch, can on and off instantly.

i was in my late 40s when I met this guy in his early 30s

he was so crazy over me, I dunno why. I think he must really be out of his mind.

start asking me out and bringing me to high end restaurants and keep buying me branded goods. Having fun is not at hotel81 but in those 5 stars hotel.

I even got a very beautiful diamond stud, he bought a pair, one for each of us.

one thing is, he is a chub, 100kg type, and totally bald. but still look cute.

Not really my type but I reckon if at my age, someone lavishing some much love and attention on me, I might as well enjoy it while it lasted.

Sex with him is more one way, he give, I take. all the time, he was the one servicing me and he seems to be enjoying it.

He even talk about future plans like having a flat where we can stay together. he even gave me a 5 digit cheque to start my own business, - sounds good right?

then suddenly, everything seems to change. He says he is busy with his work. need time to concentrate so cannot see me so often. ask for my understanding.

from days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months. Now, its three years liao.

I dun understand why people just have no courage to just tell the truth and be friends.

For him, he just make excuses and delay hopeful i just disappear. for others like the above example, they just disappear without any trace - or maybe that's what they think.

Though I am matured enough to know the situation and was never really "in it", I still missed him and all the love and attention that I used to have. it was real good - while it lasted.

but others who are in my shoe might not be able to handle it and might even end up suicidal.

back to the thread, if u really experience this first hand, u must be one real hell of a buddha to be able to handle such things with dignity.

Sigh, this can happen the other way round. I am married and from Malaysia came here to work. The pay was lousy and the job bad. One day he met me and chased me. He started to know my misery and step by step he chased me. First he let me live at his flat for free.He buy me expensive things and give me money. I accepted and slowly step by step ended up in his bed. Long story but I was impressed by his patience and caring. He was plain looking but still fit looking. Not my type. But slowly I even let him fxxk me after he started showing me Jap pxxn and promised me it will be very shiok.

At first I didn't like him but slowly after so much sweetness and sex with him, I began to love him like those cases for arranged marriage. I began to want sex with him a lot. He was a good fxxker and taught me many ways to enjoy being a bottom. He became more and more rough with me and I learn to like his roughness that was so different from the tender caring sex when we first started. Because I was older than him, he used to respect me a lot. Now it became sometimes he make me totally naked whole day to serve him coffee and beer and he will make me sit with legs open and he'll push baby carrot into me. He'll fxxk me doggy and not cum and make me wait for him to drink his beer then carry on.

He told me I am now his sex slave and I thought it was fun so I accepted everything he done to me. He liked to watch me doing exercised like pumping then start to touch my muscles. But he's lazy to do exercises with me.

Suddenly one day when I came home, all my bags were all outside his flat and he changed the locks!!! I was shocked but he did not answer my calls. Only left a piece of paper telling me he got new bf. I was shocked that he became so heartless like animal.

I left and had to find a $8 hostel to stay. The next week I tried to talk to him but he told me he got new bf and don't trouble him anymore. He will not take back the things he gave me and I already benefited so much from him.

Like junxiang, at my age of 40+ I am matured about this and take this whole thing as a lesson learn. I felt so so sad that everything he promised me all meant nothing and I got real feelings for him after he chased me. I missed having sex with him and now I need to find the kinds of sex with other men. Only now I only want the sex and not the love. I looked for fxxk buddies. If anyone can satisfy me, I will cling to him and let him fxxk anytime he want. I can never turn back and be my old self any more.

You can never understand how junxiang and oncegayalwaysgay and I feel from just a few words here. I felt stupid, used, helpless and unbelieving that he can be so heartless. If he only used my body it will be not so bad. But to make me fall in love with him and believing that I can still love a 牛粪( he said it before, not me) and so romantic fairy tale. To accepting the ways he treated me as a sex slave and still belief in love fairy tales. Like he scolded me, "nobody can make you do it leh since you so big sized, you willing do it leh, how can you blame me one. You can easily get new bf also.". I bitterly accepted it and moved on until I read this happening to others.

• G_M changed the title to Of Love Struggles & Cries Of A Married Gay Man + Cheating Married Men Leading Dual Life (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.