Male HQ

Of Love Struggles & Cries Of A Married Gay Man + Cheating Married Men Leading Dual Life (compiled)

Richard

Guest surelyugessian

most of my regular ah pek are married.

#1 - married to me! but we are separated by land and sea.

#2 - married with a son. no longer having sex with his wife, because his cock can't stand. now full-time bottom to my raging appetities.

#3 - married with a son. no longer having sex with his wife, why, still evasive with his answers. i haven't top him yet. he said he wants to offer virginity to me only in the most romantic settings.

#4 & #5 - they are married to one another.

i dunno about others, but married men give me greater sense of security.

i think they are the type less likely to screw around, and even if they do, they are more likely to take precaution. perhaps not just for me, but for their wives and kids too.

those ah peks married to wives tend to look more chubby type. those type i like.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You did the right thing. Bitches who fxxk with married men, knowingly, are called: fxxking cheap sluts!! Deep down inside they know what they are.

So what does that make the married man who fxxks around with guys?

Guest oncegayalwaysgay

if i dare to write here about it means i m not afraid of wat other ppl say already

and yes whenever i read such stories of how the mistress so shameless show up at the house or make a scene to the press like liang zhi qiang case, i m sorry i won't pity him,he deserve it! yes i pity the wife

but who will pity me?

if someone can go through all these just to take revenge, u can imagine how hurt i was then!

i was not even a sunday church goer yet he always encourage me to go church and even ask me to join him

of course i felt he is god sent! hahahhaha. anyway i m still not a sunday church goer till now

but i m glad i took the revenge look at the bright side, he is now openly gay and can live as a gay person rather than hide his identity now

now i want to see wat is this acjc principal case like............

if i dare to write here about it means i m not afraid of wat other ppl say already

and yes whenever i read such stories of how the mistress so shameless show up at the house or make a scene to the press like liang zhi qiang case, i m sorry i won't pity him,he deserve it! yes i pity the wife

but who will pity me?

if someone can go through all these just to take revenge, u can imagine how hurt i was then!

i was not even a sunday church goer yet he always encourage me to go church and even ask me to join him

of course i felt he is god sent! hahahhaha. anyway i m still not a sunday church goer till now

but i m glad i took the revenge look at the bright side, he is now openly gay and can live as a gay person rather than hide his identity now

now i want to see wat is this acjc principal case like............

while my sympathy and understanding goes to you, i am thinking is there a better way to do it.

He might certainly "deserved" punishment for it, but in the process, innocent parties are also dragged in and also paid a heavy price for that.

Just imagine his wife's dream of a happy marriage and family is smashed. what about his parents? and his children? Do they also deserve to be punished?

Do u think what he did to you deserved such severe punishment so to "mang men zhou can" to execute his whole family? I dunno.

For my case, I won't do such thing. In fact, I still appreciate his help financially, without which I won't be what I am.

I just dun understand why as matured ppl, why can't we talk openly and continued to be friend.

anyway, what is done cannot be undone. As a buddhist, my advice is to do more good deed, so that karma won't come and affect yr current happy marriage.

Guest standingovation

well done and well said! some pple do not deserve any pity. he should be prepared to pay the price since he wanted to play with fire

haha yeah man they might not be his wife and child. if in doubt, just ask him haha.

anyway, nothing wrong to have fun with a married man lah, just dun get emotionally involved. but if you can't, then forget about it altogether.

Guest amkhunky

I have no doubt that he is a husband to the woman and a father to the boy because the boy's question: " Daddy Daddy, why this why that ..." and the woman's command: "Dear ah Dear ah, come here ..."

The question: "So what does that make the married man who fxxks around with guys?" My personal answers will be:

1. He is gay or confused and get himself into marriage. Once he quiet down, his inner true self will take over to look for men.

2. He is a straight man but suppressed especially the "acceptance and love" are no longer there after marriage.

(a) He can only find back his self-respect or self-worth among men just like his childhood days - a Leader in his play group. In this case, he's likely a Top.

(b) He has lost all his self-respect or self-worth as his wife is never "happy" with what he did - always complaining always nagging; And therefore, want to be abused by another man at least to he has made "someone" happy. He's likely a Bottom.

PS: Humans need to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, whether it comes from a large social group, such as clubs, office culture, religious groups, professional organizations, sports teams, gangs, or small social connections (family members, intimate partners, mentors, close colleagues, confidants). They need to love and be loved (sexually and non-sexually) by others. In the absence of these elements, many people become susceptible to loneliness, social anxiety, and clinical depression.

There is no need to think so much , fantasty so much and think too far ahead of of you have encountered.

I personally know there are plenty of straight married men, who knows they are good looking and have a coveted body to die for.

And they know they are hot with gays, and are often the gays' target.

But, they are just being gay friendly.

They just want with flirt with gays just to cock tease them. Other than that, they really don't want anything else, simply because they are not interested in gay sex.

Guest manlybi

may be not his wife and kid

another possibility is you yourself showing that you are very anxious to know him without knowing

This morning after gym at AMK Hub, I went to the Fairprice Xtra to top up my grocery. I saw one hunky married man along one of the rack aisles. He was hold a basket on his right muscular arm with the other holding a boy (3 y.o.). He showed a light smile when our eyes met and I smiled back back politely. His wife was walking in front browsing at the products on the racks.

Be frank, he is my type - chiseled jaw, fair, cleancut, well-built with a dark plastic framed spec. On the other hand, the wife is like a Leader taking command but body-wise, she is plump.

We met again in the fresh food section and this time, he gave mine a wink and smile. I flushed, smiled back and quickly walked away as his wife was just standing next to him. I always give married man a "miss" as I believe I should not touch them even they showed interest in me.

I was queueing to pay while I realize that he was alone in the queue two counters away. Our eyes met again and he walked over to join the queue behind me. My heart was beating like a teenage girl during her first date. Suddenly, I felt something warm touching my butt -- I believed its his hand. I turned back and he gave me the "you-wanna-play?" look. Seeing his wife and kid were just outside the supermarket waiting for him, I had no mood, payed up and left the place.

How could he so daring to cruise in a supermarket even his family is with him? He seems experienced in doing so as he showed no fear or whatever. Only if he's not married, I will obviously reciprocate .... too bad. :rolleyes:

In the good old days, guys are supposed to get married and have kids. So quite common to have gays or bi to get married settled down. Thereafter, whatever they do nobody cares. Unlike guys who didn't get marry and family/relatives will keep gossiping..etc

I have encountered quite a nos of married guys cruising at shopping malls. You can even see some holding wives/gf hand and yet eyes on guys when they move around. Just pay attention next time. You can catch them cruising some guys (need not be u). We call them swing both ways... Still recall some guys loves to be giving bj by gals at desker road? because they said guys know how to give bj and wives cannot. Also wives usually don't like giving bj. The other thing is guys ass is tighter.

In the good old days, guys are supposed to get married and have kids. So quite common to have gays or bi to get married settled down. Thereafter, whatever they do nobody cares. Unlike guys who didn't get marry and family/relatives will keep gossiping..etc

I have encountered quite a nos of married guys cruising at shopping malls. You can even see some holding wives/gf hand and yet eyes on guys when they move around. Just pay attention next time. You can catch them cruising some guys (need not be u). We call them swing both ways... Still recall some guys loves to be giving bj by gals at desker road? because they said guys know how to give bj and wives cannot. Also wives usually don't like giving bj. The other thing is guys ass is tighter.

i agree with your statement.

Guest oncegayalwaysgay

i would love to hear from anyone who has done such a thing like me in the past.

and dare to put it out front here in public for anyone to condamn and comment

anyway its the past,

i took months to complete wat i want to do to him.........it was a mental torture through out the revenge.....when its over its over.......i was so happy and relieved

actually. i remember i went to meet up my friends to celebrate it at peach garden rest and i told them all the story

i literally sufferred for like a year to 2 before i got over it when the revenge ended

he got no kids as far as i know. i was actually prepared that his wife won't leave him but i guess she did.

nowadays when i knew ppl or friends who got involved with married men, i will tell them becareful. i will advice them

some ended very badly and some also met this kind of heartless ppl

the funny thing is as usual they will say this to me, " avin u will never understand how i feel, if you only u knew how it happened and what happened, then u will understand the hurt i m in now "

i will always tell them " i certainly can understand how u feel, i won't judge u at all becos i used to judge other ppl n condamn them too as stupid, u deserve it, so old yet can fall for such thing! i have been through totally, not only that i even took revenge and totally came out of it happy"

i never fail to amazed my friends of wat i did

i am actually very proud of this legacy i did..........

you deserve it, i did the same thing to another married who i see for 3 months and can say i love u even

fxxk me raw a few times even and one day with no indication of ending fxxk me raw and disappeared from my life

i was totally heart broken

i totally seek revenge

i went to search for his flat and waited at his car, put all our photos n facts on it and his wife saw

call his nos when i know its his family day together every weekend until he got to change his nos

i went to his church to look for him and told his wife who i m

i went to his work place area where he always eat, i pour coffee over his clothes in front of his colleagues and told them this is the fxxking idiot who is a fxxking gay and yet so irresponsible and walk off

now i m happy, he is just like u , lost everything!

guys, becareful who ppl like such ppl who toil your feeling!

wow more dramatic than Fatal Attraction movie.

Guest thomson

I have encountered quite a nos of married guys cruising at shopping malls. You can even see some holding wives/gf hand and yet eyes on guys when they move around.

Yes, they are everywhere. I used to stay in Thomson area and Thomson Plaza was my playground in the good old days, Not sure if its still there. There was a Yamaha music school on the upper floors and fathers were waiting along the corridor to pick up their kids from classes. Some naughty fathers cruised in the toilets. We had lots of fun times. Hmmm, those were the days.

Ya, and most of this married men turn up to be bottom too right?

Guest sexually open marriage

... His wife was walking in front browsing at the products on the racks.

How could he so daring to cruise in a supermarket even his family is with him? He seems experienced in doing so as he showed no fear or whatever. Only if he's not married, I will obviously reciprocate .... too bad. :rolleyes:

Well, seriously, he and his wife may have an open-relationship arrangement.

And some male-female couple likes to have 3some.

Guest Gay reporter

What a waste. I would have done the most harmless thing to his wife and yet having him molested.

Under such scenario, my first reaction would be to find a toilet and see if he follows. Than pretend to urine while he stand besides you unzipping to show his gorgeous fry next to the urinal. YOu can molest him, peeped and left after you are done and say thank you to him for his generousity and tell him that you are honoured to have his permission to touch his cock and you enjoyed it but you want to be responsible gay as a show of respect to his wife and family. Who knows, some straight men are just naughty to play on gay thinking we are cheap and easy prey but your responsibility probably moved him.

No harm done to his family while you feel his (man of your dream) nice warm cock, in the most gracious and dignified manner. :twisted:

Guest elgar90

This morning after gym at AMK Hub, I went to the Fairprice Xtra to top up my grocery. I saw one hunky married man along one of the rack aisles. He was hold a basket on his right muscular arm with the other holding a boy (3 y.o.). He showed a light smile when our eyes met and I smiled back back politely. His wife was walking in front browsing at the products on the racks.

Be frank, he is my type - chiseled jaw, fair, cleancut, well-built with a dark plastic framed spec. On the other hand, the wife is like a Leader taking command but body-wise, she is plump.

We met again in the fresh food section and this time, he gave mine a wink and smile. I flushed, smiled back and quickly walked away as his wife was just standing next to him. I always give married man a "miss" as I believe I should not touch them even they showed interest in me.

I was queueing to pay while I realize that he was alone in the queue two counters away. Our eyes met again and he walked over to join the queue behind me. My heart was beating like a teenage girl during her first date. Suddenly, I felt something warm touching my butt -- I believed its his hand. I turned back and he gave me the "you-wanna-play?" look. Seeing his wife and kid were just outside the supermarket waiting for him, I had no mood, payed up and left the place.

Its good that you didnt get tempted!!! SALUTE!!!! You didnt contribute to the increasingly dimmed future of his son. Imagine the lovely family got damaged. The one who suffer most is the boy. He still have so many years to go. Blessed you

Years ago, I happened to chat with a married guy on irc. He said he wanted to suck me. I went to his place. In his room was a picture of him and his wife (marriage picture). He brought me to his daughter's room. There were girls' toys all around and pictures of his daughter and him on the table.

In that room, he knelt down to suck my dick. Later, i began fxxking his mouth. As i was doing that, I kept looking at the picture of his daughter. I was thinking to myself - hmmm...unreal...I am fxxking the throat of the girl's father...

I cummed into his mouth. He didn't ask me for anything else, so I left.

Until today, I am still wondering...can a marriage like that last?

Guest open gay and open striaght

I was thinking to myself - hmmm...unreal...I am fxxking the throat of the girl's father...

I cummed into his mouth. He didn't ask me for anything else, so I left.

Until today, I am still wondering...can a marriage like that last?

It is similar to some gay-couple relationship. Imagine: one guy who is in a gay couplehood brings you to his house while his partner is overseas, and you both have some fun together. While he sucks you, you are looking at the photo of the gay-couple.

Common for gays in gay-relationship to sleep around with others, common for straight husbands to have sex with other women (e.g. in health centres, with the girls picked up from clubs, from prostitution places), therefore it should not be surprising for some husbands to have sex with other men.

Guest gaysingaporean

What's all the HooHa!

Married men just looking for sex... that's fine! The man is not looking for a relationship! He just want sex!

And if that's what you want... GREAT!

The only problem is when married men become "sticky"!!!

Sometime gays do get so complicated.

Starting this thread for those who hold a strong opinion against gay or bi man getting married.

Please vent your whatever here and stop corrupting other's thread.

I would like to start off by asking: Are these people a majority or a minority with a loud voice ?

I understand if you're against a gay man marrying a women, but why not a bisexual man with a women? Doesn't make sense to me.

But my stand is - many gay men were forced into marriage because of society's perceptions and family pressure. I'm sure it's not something they wanted to happen at the first place.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

By the very fact that he is a Bi man, just like me, he is very likely (in our societal context) to be married to a woman he loves by the time he discovers that he is really a Bi man, who is also keen in men to fulfill his sexual desires.

In his younger days, he would have noticed that he showed interest in men, but he might have just brushed these thoughts away, thinking that they were just part of a growing-up phase, and were passing thoughts.

Guest chubachub9

Perfectly understand the situation you are in. i think in a simpler time, a man and women married 1st and then learn to love each other after. Now, a man and woman fall in 'love' first, and get married as a short term plan (so that they can move out of their parents homes and buy HDB or something...). I've seen so many 'love' marriages fail because the long term plans of the partners differ. So I think that in this day & age, people should be able to just 'live' together without having the stigma of not being married; they would 'break up' if things don't work out, or continue to live together if things work out (applies to man/woman and man/man).

Having said that, I think that it is possible for a man to love more than one person at a time. Monogamy (i.e. faithfulness to one partner) has only been popular for the last 2-3 generations, and in fact there are still polygamous cultures all over the world.

By the very fact that he is a Bi man, just like me, he is very likely (in our societal context) to be married to a woman he loves by the time he discovers that he is really a Bi man, who is also keen in men to fulfill his sexual desires.

In his younger days, he would have noticed that he showed interest in men, but he might have just brushed these thoughts away, thinking that they were just part of a growing-up phase, and were passing thoughts.

Won't work if children comes into the equation.

Perfectly understand the situation you are in. i think in a simpler time, a man and women married 1st and then learn to love each other after. Now, a man and woman fall in 'love' first, and get married as a short term plan (so that they can move out of their parents homes and buy HDB or something...). I've seen so many 'love' marriages fail because the long term plans of the partners differ. So I think that in this day & age, people should be able to just 'live' together without having the stigma of not being married; they would 'break up' if things don't work out, or continue to live together if things work out (applies to man/woman and man/man).

Guest Lordgaga

How noble. Who does not lie ? No one should get married ?

Would be nice if nobility came into it, but there are other good reasons for not building a marriage upon a lie, reasons such as disease-transmission not the least. Lying is a human trait, a fact for which all of us pay for with daily suspicion and distrust. That does not make it reasonable or practical or acceptable to lie in every situation towards all ends.

Gay men often feel victimised and abandoned by general society, and deception is one defense mechanism so often employed by us to cope, the self-justification often being, why need have qualms about deceiving people who demonise you and wish you ill.

Go ahead and lie to a woman, get married to her, and ruin her life so that you have a facade under which to operate, if you value your alibi so much above the welfare of another.

Gay should not marry a woman ; this will be one of the biggest mistakes he is going to make.

Not only he can't love the woman , and having sex with a woman will be a struggle as it goes against his nature.

I have a friend from China and he regretted marry his wife; he always feel uncomfortable at home especially when the wife shows him intimacy or approaching him for sex. It seems that he can't handle it. So most of the time he would leave the home and work elsewhere for a few months.

Anyway , as he is the only son , he has the pressure to carry the family line. Hence in order to have sex with his wife , he has to wait until he is horny and he would drink alcohol to intoxicate himself to have sex with the wife ; probably he is imagining having sex with a man as he said he has no feeling or passion during the process. Sound pretty pathetic . Well he does have a girl right now who is 6 years old and the wife is also pregnant when he was pressured by his family the last time he went back home for a break . But even then , when he is home right now , everyday is a struggle and he is very tired as he keeps himself busy to avoid the wife. Hence he is not happy at all ! He can only find comfort in a guy's bossom.

But he has to control himself and go into a stage of self-denial. So gay out there , do not marry , as u'll be ruining the woman and your life !

Guest simplybi

I agree gays should not get married (marry members of the opposite sex that is) at all. As for bi men like myself, as long as they do love their women, yes they can and should marry them.

I agree gays should not get married (marry members of the opposite sex that is) at all. As for bi men like myself, as long as they do love their women, yes they can and should marry them.

hi simplybi, will your woman ever accepts that we Bi are having affairs with other men ? I think women (especially if they are straight) will demand undivided attention & love from their hubby.

I think it will be difficult to share our Bi sexuality orientation, isn't it ?

It will be hell let loose, if she ever finds out ?

What you say is true wrt to both gay husband and straight husbands. Their wives do not expect them to have affairs outside of marriage, be it with man or woman.

hi simplybi, will your woman ever accepts that we Bi are having affairs with other men ? I think women (especially if they are straight) will demand undivided attention & love from their hubby.

I think it will be difficult to share our Bi sexuality orientation, isn't it ?

It will be hell let loose, if she ever finds out ?

Is this in Singapore ? Is he Chinese ? Is he out and does the wife know ? What about the children, friends and relatives ? Do they know ?

My ex's dad and his bf have been together coming to 20 years. They live in a retirement community that is very gay friendly. So I guess that is a success story.

Some guys might have this thinking tht if he doesn't have sex experience with another man before, he is not consider or confirm a gay. So he might still be interested in woman?!

Some guys might have this thinking tht if he doesn't have sex experience with another man before, he is not consider or confirm a gay. So he might still be interested in woman?!

I am not sure whether this comment is valid.

If he is a gay (100% gay), even if he doesn't have any prior sex experience with another man, he should be very sure that he still shows NO INTEREST in having sex with a woman, doesn't he ? ... why ? because, he will not be aroused at all !

However, if he is equally aroused by a woman and/or a man, he should be very clear that he is a BI-sexual, isn't it ?

I have a complete blissful marital love life with my wife of many years (and still am having), and had never touched a man before (until recently), but I still know that I am not completely GAY nor STRAIGHT, but a BI-sexual.

Hope that clarifies from the perspective of a BI-sexual.

Any GAY (100% gay) would like to add on your perspectives ? You're most welcomed.

Edited by Joeng

I am not sure whether this comment is valid.

If he is a gay (100% gay), even if he doesn't have any prior sex experience with another man, he should be very sure that he still shows NO INTEREST in having sex with a woman, doesn't he ? ... why ? because, he will not be aroused at all !

However, if he is equally aroused by a woman and/or a man, he should be very clear that he is a BI-sexual, isn't it ?

I have a complete blissful marital love life with my wife of many years (and still am having), and had never touched a man before (until recently), but I still know that I am not completely GAY nor STRAIGHT, but a BI-sexual.

Hope that clarifies from the perspective of a BI-sexual.

Any GAY (100% gay) would like to add on your perspectives ? You're most welcomed.

My thought is that if you have a ' complete blissful marital love life ( sex lfe too ? ) with your wife of many years '...why do you still want to

have sex with a man ? Actually study have shown that a person's sexual orientation will become more obvious as he gets older. If you have a strong passion when making love with a man as compared to a woman , you're definitely ' gay '.

My thought is that if you have a ' complete blissful marital love life ( sex lfe too ? ) with your wife of many years '...why do you still want to

have sex with a man ? Actually study have shown that a person's sexual orientation will become more obvious as he gets older. If you have a strong passion when making love with a man as compared to a woman , you're definitely ' gay '.

I think we don't have to be too fixated with the terminology - Straight, Gay or Bi. In a sense, if Straight is one extreme, and Gay is the other, then Bi simply means somewhere in-between - some Bi have a stronger lean towards Gay, while others have a stronger lean towards Straight.

As for me, while I have enjoyed many years of straight sex, and have been deprived of gay sex, I'm now at the cross-road of making that exploration just to satisfy my beastly lusty desires ... though I very well know that it is betrayal of the marital trust that has been bestowed upon me.

Guest more nonsense

Sometimes a man in decades of 'blisful' marriage strays becos he's bored or wants experimentation, whether with another woman, a man, or a transvestite. There are all sorts of ppl in this strange world. Such a man who can handle his sexuality is what I'd call a 'lucky bastard', ie before his indiscretions are exposed.

Gay/Bi Man Should Not Get Married, for whatever reason.

Good for those who subscribe this for thier OWN life.

What others chose to do, none of your (badword) business. Why you so (more badwords) kaypo about others' lives?

You got nothing (even more badwords) better to do?

You may be really (extreme profanity) bored and jealous that others can go it and even in your narrow mind 'get away with it'

Who are you to lay down your limited view on who should and should not do what?

here's my rule for you... Masturbation is a sick crime. NOBODY in thier right mind or left mind for that matter should do it

there... how does that make you feel?

Mind your own (superlative profanity) business.

Guest NOT NONSENSE

The person who masturbates is a responsible bastard. He gratifies himself & at the same time he does not harm anyone!

Suggestions were made to this married gay on how to get it up for his wife. Instead of telling him to take viagra - encouraging him to lead a lie of lies, why not encourage him to be honest to himself, his wife, & his family?? (many here obviously disagree)

A philandering married man who cheats on his wife - yeah, I called him a lucky bastard. Isn't he??

This forum welcomes opinions from guests, no?

Regurgitating without digesting only reflects on one's character.

Sr members should know better.

I have said before, I'm only stating 'my bit', I have no interests in quarelling or hijacking anyone's thread. If you wanna start it be prepared for diversities. Cheerios...

You are on the right thread. alright. This thread is created for bigots like you and you are welcome to voice whatever you want. Don't corrupt other threads. Thanks a lot !

The person who masturbates is a responsible bastard. He gratifies himself & at the same time he does not harm anyone!

Suggestions were made to this married gay on how to get it up for his wife. Instead of telling him to take viagra - encouraging him to lead a lie of lies, why not encourage him to be honest to himself, his wife, & his family?? (many here obviously disagree)

A philandering married man who cheats on his wife - yeah, I called him a lucky bastard. Isn't he??

This forum welcomes opinions from guests, no?

Regurgitating without digesting only reflects on one's character.

Sr members should know better.

I have said before, I'm only stating 'my bit', I have no interests in quarelling or hijacking anyone's thread. If you wanna start it be prepared for diversities. Cheerios...

Hi

I'm so lonely. Everyday I do everything is so routine. Recently I am doing a lot of overtime in my work. Almost every weekends too. If I have a bit of time, I go to gym or swim.

Everyday in my work, I will meet a lot of people. Sometimes I think, if someone who will approach me and like me, what will happen to my family.

Last time, I used to walked away and I was very strong then. Will I walk away this time?

Hi

I'm so lonely. Everyday I do everything is so routine. Recently I am doing a lot of overtime in my work. Almost every weekends too. If I have a bit of time, I go to gym or swim.

Everyday in my work, I will meet a lot of people. Sometimes I think, if someone who will approach me and like me, what will happen to my family.

Last time, I used to walked away and I was very strong then. Will I walk away this time?

How old are you Sporty ?

• G_M changed the title to Of Love Struggles & Cries Of A Married Gay Man + Cheating Married Men Leading Dual Life (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.