Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

2 hours ago, Guest 1st timer said:

Palacio gym today? Saw many cute guys enter there yesterday.

Is there a lot people at palacio yesterday? 

Planning to go yesterday but end up no.

Guest Dont Like It

Been there 4 times there at Umall last week . So dirty that toilet. Floor oso very slippery. Only saw 1 skinny sissy malay, 1 malay pondan, 1 chub chi, cruising there. Yuck!

Share some of my encounter since long time no people share lol

Due to the hot weather so i decide to swim so i went to JJ swim pool.

During my swim I saw a guy chatting with his friend at the edge of pool and his hand play with his own cock and hole under water.

after my swim i went into sauna to try my luck but too bad no others came in so i decide to cold down, i went in cubicle the one beside toilet turn on water to cold down and i found an empty condom wrapper on floor.(wonder why he throw it here and why this cubicle lol)

After few times repeating from sauna to cold down my self, finally tasted a sweaty meat in the sauna.I become so horny and ask if he wanna play more at other place since there is still people walking around,but he ignore my request(maybe i not his type). In the end i watching he masturbate while i bath opposite in last 4 cubicle there.(end up just like this,so sad)

Guest UMall Cruiser

Sharing my experience...

I went to UMall to try my luck. It was raining heavily and I met with this handsome blue shirt guy standing at the entrance waiting for the rain to stop.

I pretend answering to phone and I noticed he was checking on me and our eyesight met. I walked straight into the toilet and enter the 2nd last cubicle but the last cubicle was occupied by the Indian PR.

As usual, I pull out and start rubbing my cock to see if anyone give a signal. The Indian PR gave no shit to me but the third cubicle got someone peeping on me. I pull up my pants and exit the cubicle, it was the handsome blue shirt guy I met at the entrance!

I signaled him to go to the toilet next to DIY and he follow. We then have our great fun without any disturbance.

To the handsome guy, you have a nice sexy body, nice upward-curved-cock, nice body smell and what a a great strong cumshoot! Too bad you are from KL and we didn’t exchange contact. Hopefully can meet you again and have some fun in future. XD

53 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Start from morning toilet under maintenance service, if want to cruise visit to DIY toilet

Guess they will seal the glory hole. No more cruising. 

On 2/10/2019 at 4:22 PM, Guest UMall Cruiser said:

Sharing my experience...

I went to UMall to try my luck. It was raining heavily and I met with this handsome blue shirt guy standing at the entrance waiting for the rain to stop.

I pretend answering to phone and I noticed he was checking on me and our eyesight met. I walked straight into the toilet and enter the 2nd last cubicle but the last cubicle was occupied by the Indian PR.

As usual, I pull out and start rubbing my cock to see if anyone give a signal. The Indian PR gave no shit to me but the third cubicle got someone peeping on me. I pull up my pants and exit the cubicle, it was the handsome blue shirt guy I met at the entrance!

I signaled him to go to the toilet next to DIY and he follow. We then have our great fun without any disturbance.

To the handsome guy, you have a nice sexy body, nice upward-curved-cock, nice body smell and what a a great strong cumshoot! Too bad you are from KL and we didn’t exchange contact. Hopefully can meet you again and have some fun in future. XD

Can describe more on his cumshot? Hehe

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.