Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Perling
1 hour ago, Suckerforyou said:

Hahaha usually i get more than that.. min 5 cocks.. all 3 of em yesterday all top...luckily i brought condoms haha.. i let that 23 year old boy fuck me.. 

You going today? 

Guest People in loss

I get blowjob for few times by my roomate few month ago. I was shocked and pretending sleep and i cum lastly.. I guess he knew i am pretending. I think i like girl, (confusing) .... i had 2 gf before. But my roomate make me enjoy that i never had with my GF. My roomate was back Perak Last month. I am missing the feeling. And I found this group, i am shy, i go in Umall toilet when everyone came out. I saw the hole. And motivate myself to put the dick to the hole. And WTF the ppl beside bark on me.. Whats wrong.. Hehe

18 minutes ago, Guest People in loss said:

I get blowjob for few times by my roomate few month ago. I was shocked and pretending sleep and i cum lastly.. I guess he knew i am pretending. I think i like girl, (confusing) .... i had 2 gf before. But my roomate make me enjoy that i never had with my GF. My roomate was back Perak Last month. I am missing the feeling. And I found this group, i am shy, i go in Umall toilet when everyone came out. I saw the hole. And motivate myself to put the dick to the hole. And WTF the ppl beside bark on me.. Whats wrong.. Hehe

Try other toilets like kempas toll.  Saw a few guys there and the toilets are much cleaner

18 minutes ago, Guest People in loss said:

Silly boy. U have to wait for signal. Look at the reflections water on the floor of the other side. If he put the finger in the hole, then u can stick ur dick in it. 

I just went there. Theres a cute chi boy jerk me in the beginning. After I show my face, I ask if he can suck me and he did. I cum in his mouth. Feel so good. Lucky day. 

Guest People in loss
33 minutes ago, pokemon said:

Try other toilets like kempas toll.  Saw a few guys there and the toilets are much cleaner

Ok. Thanks. Is this safe, i felt embrassing if face to face. Apologized, i am new to this world

Guest People in loss
23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Silly boy. U have to wait for signal. Look at the reflections water on the floor of the other side. If he put the finger in the hole, then u can stick ur dick in it. 

I just went there. Theres a cute chi boy jerk me in the beginning. After I show my face, I ask if he can suck me and he did. I cum in his mouth. Feel so good. Lucky day. 

I do not understand the signal actually. I never play before. Wish i could release my hungry feeling one day. 

3 hours ago, Guest People in loss said:

Wish to know u.... Can meet up? 

Guest Mr chin

U mall is unsafe now..i heared them talking in toilet just now...  the management officer already know our activty... be carefull..the malay officer say already mark 2-3 person.. mybe us.. .. 

14 hours ago, Guest Mr chin said:

U mall is unsafe now..i heared them talking in toilet just now...  the management officer already know our activty... be carefull..the malay officer say already mark 2-3 person.. mybe us.. .. 

Some people are not careful, can hear the sound of blowjob while standing outside.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Y said:

Some people are not careful, can hear the sound of blowjob while standing outside.

They bukan sudah tau when people inside they are doing sex kind business ke? Haha

i thought people sudah anggap dalam tu da biasa Macam tu Dan ignore je

yg straight pon ignore je klau dgr pon

6 minutes ago, MostlyHorny said:

They bukan sudah tau when people inside they are doing sex kind business ke? Haha

i thought people sudah anggap dalam tu da biasa Macam tu Dan ignore je

yg straight pon ignore je klau dgr pon

Hahaha even yang str8 pun try.. but its good to be reminded.. its for our own good.. when someone is outside.. its better to stop sucking etc... 

Edited by Suckerforyou

Guest People in loss
On 2/16/2019 at 5:55 PM, Oh Yeah... said:

Wish to know u.... Can meet up? 

I only can be encountered in UTM stadium around 5-7pm. I go there to jogging almost everyday. You will see a handsome and fit Chinese boy, Oh yes! It was me. I seldom go outside from campus.

Anyone go to Educity for cruising? Possible to make educity swimming pool cruise after swim? After swim very horny 

I always go swim there... there a lot of cubicles can play actually.. so empty so big so clean also, but when can have ppl come cruise lah... 

7 minutes ago, Guest People in loss said:

I only can be encountered in UTM stadium around 5-7pm. I go there to jogging almost everyday. You will see a handsome and fit Chinese boy, Oh yes! It was me. I seldom go outside from campus.

You wanna be regular fun buddy? 

Guest People in loss
4 hours ago, Mr. Y said:

Aiya....when a straight man does not have a bini/gf or bini/gf doesn't want to blow his cock, just go there release lor.... it's FOC what!

No touching, no kissing, just insert cock and imagine!

It is cum 'n go! :redface:

Yeah you got the point. And some girls are dislike to suck. I found the happiness from my gay friend. But I am comfused, am i still a pure straight, or considered as Bi, or I am just looking for happiness. And I am now waiting him for come back next month. Sorry guys, let me express my feelings here. It is the only place can secure my identity (not sure) , Is it? Haha...

Will share more to you all if u you all willing to listen thanks!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.