Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Come on
34 minutes ago, Guest Mydin said:

Mydin Nusajaya any1 for some quickie? will be at toilet next to mamak restaurant

hahaha how many round you want to play.. 2nd round at mutiara rini? 

9 hours ago, Guest wtf said:

no, but can try standing in urinal pee there and wait for it. then cruisy in cub, toilet there very quite can fun.

Someone please help make another glory hole at the toilet near DIY. That will be perfect. 

4 minutes ago, MostlyHorny said:

Any other place in JB is cruise? For shopping mall category? Becase I don’t swim so I don’t go to swimming or gym or workout sauna 

Paradigm can try, but too much toilet there

Guest UMall Cruiser
On 2/11/2019 at 5:00 PM, Guest XL11 said:

Can describe more on his cumshot? Hehe

Hi, I am back~ Glad that someone interest on my encounter.

———————————————————————

After brought him to DIY toilet, we then entered the 1st toilet cubicle. We both striped down our pants and masturbate for each other.

I lifted up his shirt like open a gift and found a sexy six-packed body. Like a hungry wolf, I caress his muscle, sniffed and kissed all the way from his abs to his neck while grabbing and rubbing his upward curving veined cock.

He whispered to me that he is going to cum, I stop and turn him facing the cubicle door and hug him from behind. Me right hand playing with his throbbing cock, left hand is molesting his sexy abs and playing with his pointy nipples.

Kissing his earlobe and smelling his musculine scent mix with hair shampoo smell, my rock hard cock was pressing against his back and butt.

Then, I felt his cock is growing and soon, he shot out 5 or 6 streams of cumshoot. 2 or 3 of his cum hit the cubicle door from the toilet bowl where we are standing. We then clean up and leave...

Guest Mr chin
7 hours ago, Guest Tmn u Swimmer said:

Just met a malay wearing red speedos at tmn u pool. So rare~

Anyone met him before? 

Please be details when ask.. to many wearing red speedo.. i mean what speedo patent? Body type , avarage age... to many wearing red trunk.. 

Guest Willing
On 1/6/2019 at 7:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wish you can suck me. Always encounter another top instead of bottom. 

Why top cannot suck meh?..top or bottom doesn't matter to..both can suck each other mah...or top suck top or bottom suck bottom lor...

13 hours ago, Guest Willing said:

Why top cannot suck meh?..top or bottom doesn't matter to..both can suck each other mah...or top suck top or bottom suck bottom lor...

You don't understand. Pure top don't enjoy sucking other people cock. But there are some top don't mind. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.