Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Perling
35 minutes ago, Guest 6’5 said:

Are you coming this evening? Really do enjoyed your sucking 

Hard to get good sucker. Mostly suck half way then they will just jerk you off. Prefer cum in the mouth. 

1 hour ago, Guest Perling said:

Hard to get good sucker. Mostly suck half way then they will just jerk you off. Prefer cum in the mouth. 

Ya exactly.. thats why im hoping he come again to suck me.. the best sucker so far in Umall

Guest Perling
12 minutes ago, Guest 6’5 said:

What time you come

I'm here but both cubicle occupied and another malay guy waiting outside. Guess I don't hv chance. Will come again next time. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Perling said:

I'm here but both cubicle occupied and another malay guy waiting outside. Guess I don't hv chance. Will come again next time. 

Why dont you wait?

7 hours ago, Guest Perling said:

So embarrassing wait outside the cubicle when other two cucbicle all empty... what u think?  

Got other ppl go there pee there not think why we keep wait outside there why donwaan use other empty one ? I feel if wait outside like very embarrassing 

anyone got this kind of experience? Share share hehe

4 hours ago, MostlyHorny said:

So embarrassing wait outside the cubicle when other two cucbicle all empty... what u think?  

Got other ppl go there pee there not think why we keep wait outside there why donwaan use other empty one ? I feel if wait outside like very embarrassing 

anyone got this kind of experience? Share share hehe

It is not embarrassing actually.. it is all about preferences... some of us prefer sitting while shiting and some prefer squating while shiting... that is why there’s two types of toilet bowl.. but for most of us who knew the existence of the glory hole.. we r there to have sex/oral sex..

Guest Perling
4 hours ago, Guest Sucker said:

It is not embarrassing actually.. it is all about preferences... some of us prefer sitting while shiting and some prefer squating while shiting... that is why there’s two types of toilet bowl.. but for most of us who knew the existence of the glory hole.. we r there to have sex/oral sex..

You can hide in the other empty cubicle instead of waiting at the urinal. 

Guest Perling
14 minutes ago, daniel18 said:

I cant make it at 2pm. Can you register an account here. then, I can contact u more esay . 

Yes I wish to contact you too, Guest Sucker 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.