Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

31 minutes ago, Rabbit555 said:

Any field report?

I saw this guy at the urinal standing while I went to the cubicle to check. After peeing at one of the cubicles, I went to the basin to wash my hands, and noticed the blue shirt guy is still standing at the urinal. Our eyes met and he signalled me to join him. Saw his red headed thick cock pointing 45 degrees. 

Guest JB cruisy
17 minutes ago, Zeck09 said:

Going if anyone there. But not going to swim because forget to bring equipment haha

Haha. 172 69 32 chi. U?

Guest Hardnow

+pokemon I am curious on you. Because you seems like cruising here and there but never met you before... where will you cruise today? I want to go and meet you.

Guest Pokemon Catcher
33 minutes ago, Guest Hardnow said:

+pokemon I am curious on you. Because you seems like cruising here and there but never met you before... where will you cruise today? I want to go and meet you.

Good Question. :thumb:

Actually, if you analysed this thread, you will realise there is a lot Pokemons in this thread.

Thread started by Pokemon. Pokemon asked questions, Pokemon answered questions. 

You get it.:shhh:

5 hours ago, Guest Hardnow said:

I cruise randomly as I need to work too. Did we cruise at the same spot same time?

4 hours ago, Guest Pokemon Catcher said:

Good Question. :thumb:

Actually, if you analysed this thread, you will realise there is a lot Pokemons in this thread.

Thread started by Pokemon. Pokemon asked questions, Pokemon answered questions. 

You get it.:shhh:

I didn’t know I have gotten your attention from unregistered members like you.

Guest guest
6 hours ago, Guest Hardnow said:

I met him bfore. Trust me, this guy ugly af, fat ass and old folk. Keep thinking that registered account will be extremely better than anyone else, but at the end sucked guest’s dick instead registered. What a cunt. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.